Little Danny Gets Big!
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2013 by Wahooder

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Little Danny is a late Bloomer. He struggles with his smallness, a hot younger sister and a family that is breaking apart. All these things cause him to do things he might not get a chance to do. This story is slow moving, with good character development and lots of horny teenagers.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting  

When I woke up I was alone and I smelled bacon. I just laid there and Jenny came in wearing her new dress. I was bummed but I perked up when I saw how good she looked.

"Wow, you look twenty years old. That is some dress Jen. Fin is going to cream his pants."

She hugged me and told me breakfast would be ready in 10 minutes. I showered and headed for the kitchen. Mom was there and we ate. She didn't say much and neither did I.

Dad called me at 9am, it seems he had been talking to Mom and knew I made it home okay.

"I am sorry son. What happened last night was immature of me."

"Well, I am sorry I just left in the middle of the night, it wasn't too mature of me either.

"Can we try again?"

"Yea, but I have a dance to go to tonight. Jenny and I are double dating."

"I wish I could be there to see you go."

"Yeah, well..." I wanted to scream at him and say you stupid fuck but I didn't.

When I got off the phone Mom looked at me.

"When did you get so grown up?"

"Must be puberty, obviously I still have a long way to go."

Mom laughed, a big belly laugh. It was the first time I had seen her smile for at least six months. I started laughing too.


Mom took Jen and me to Fin and Amanda's and then their Mom joined us. None of us were old enough to drive so we went to the restaurant and the Moms stayed out of sight eating at another table.

We had a great time. All of us just hit it off. We joked and teased. I talked to Fin while Amanda and Jenny talked about their outfits. It was the best time I'd ever had with friends. Of course this was my first date ever.

We made it to the dance and Jenny went off dancing with Fin. I danced with Amanda too. It was fun, but after one dance, all kinds of different boys kept coming up to ask her to dance like I wasn't even there. Amanda couldn't say no to any of them. After about the sixth dance watching her with some other boy, I just wanted to go home. While I watched Amanda dance, I saw Sandy and went up to say hi.

"How are you doing Sandy? Having fun?"

"I am. I see you brought Amanda. Why aren't you dancing with her?"

"Cause he is a little fuck head," said her big fuck head boyfriend Chad.

I had enough of this asshole.

"Fuck you asshole," I said.

He grabbed me by the shirt and I hit him as hard as I could right in the mouth. It split his lip and it started to bleed.

"Okay you little runt, you're gonna pay for that," he said as he dragged me down the hall to the outside doors.

"Chad, let him go, right now. I mean it," said Sandy.

He was in the zone and when we got outside he hit me in the face three times and I blacked out. When I woke up Sandy was holding my head and patting my cheek.

"You asshole!" she shouted to Chad, "We're through!"

"Go ahead and have your little boy, I was getting tired of you anyway."

Amanda came running out to where we were and asked what happened. Sandy told her and she was ready to go home with me.

"Amanda, stay with Fin and Jenny, if you leave they'll think they have to go too and it will ruin everyone's night," I said, "We'll go out again sometime."

She agreed and headed back inside. Sandy said she was going home regardless so she wanted to take me home.

The dance was only half over and Mom was surprised to see me at the door with Sandy. She freaked when she saw my eye swollen shut. Sandy told her all that happened and even said she was proud of me for sticking up for myself.

Sandy helped me get comfortable and rubbed my shoulders. Mom asked about Amanda and Fin and Jenny. Sandy told her how I wanted them to stay and have fun. She was making me sound like a saint.

As Sandy got ready to go, she asked me a question I wished she wouldn't have. "If I asked you to the movies some time, would you go with me?"

"Of course," I said.

Sandy kissed my cheek, it was the bad one and I couldn't see her with my swollen eye, but I felt it.

Amanda's mom brought the three of them home and they all came in to see how I was doing. Amanda acted all weird but Jenny was fawning all over me. She left with Fin to kiss him good night I suppose, and Amanda stood awkwardly next to me. I just watched TV.

"I had a good time tonight, thanks for asking me."

"I'm glad you did. I think that Peter kid likes you."

"Danny, I didn't mean to dance with everyone but you, I just got carried away. I'm sorry. Do you hate me?"

"No, I just guess it wasn't meant to be," I said.

She kissed my cheek and left with her Mom. When Jenny came back, she got mad all of the sudden.

"You're an asshole you know that. I wish you would've talked to me before you left. All night I was worried sick about you. Everyone was telling me how Chad beat the shit out of you. Next time, talk to me before you go home to hide!"

"Jenny, in the kitchen, Now!" yelled Mom.

Mom was pissed. I went to bed. Fuck her I thought, she was supposed to be there for me. I laid on my bed for an hour and couldn't go to sleep. I just thought about how I couldn't even defend myself.

"Danny, can I come in?" asked Jenny.

"No, I don't want to talk tonight. I'll see you in the morning."

"I'm sorry, I love you, goodnight."

I just laid there. I could tell by her apology Jenny felt bad about what she said to me. I had to change some things. I got up and started looking on the internet. I was going to take control of my life, dammit.

When I woke up I waited two hours to be able to set up an appointment. I talked to Mom and she said she would take me. I told Jenny we'd talk when I got back

When I walked into Lee's Dojo, I saw all kinds of kids kicking, flipping and sparring. I went to the owner's office and he took one look at my swollen black eye and said.

"Mister?"

"Johnson, Danny Johnson."

"So, who do you want to get even with?"

"No one sir, I just want to be able to protect myself and the ones I love and not be afraid all the time."

"Good answer, you came to the right place. Fill this out."

"I signed up for the aggressive program which allowed me to attend every day from 3:30 to 5:30.

I went diligently and climbed up the ranks, from red to blue to yellow to green belt. I also grew much stronger. Jenny even signed up too. She and I worked our problems out and she understood me wanting to learn Karate.

With my size and my speed I was a natural. My instructor said that I was the fastest learner he ever had. I even started to teach kids at the dojo for extra money. We went to several tournaments and Jenny and I won several matches in our belt classes.

When I got my brown belt, I asked Sandy to come and watch me test. She did and I think she enjoyed it too. I knew I would pass the test. I knew the moves backwards and forwards. After I was presented the belt, my family all gathered around me. Amanda and Fin were there too. Sandy came up and took my arm in hers and kissed me on the cheek. She then stayed by my side for the rest of the night, like she was my girlfriend or something. I didn't complain, all the guys in the dojo were drooling over Sandy. Amanda looked a little uncomfortable though.

In May, school was about over and at the seniors graduation ceremony I shook Chad's hand and told him good luck. He acted like he was doing me a favor shaking my hand, but I felt I had truly forgiven him at that point. Sandy saw me do it, but I knew why I did, even if she didn't. She did smile at me though like she might have thought it was a good thing.

Dad didn't have too much to do with any of us for the first six months of their separation. He then started to come around more.

Jenny kept dating Fin. Well, they didn't go out much anywhere, they just liked each other and were comfortable just visiting each other. Jenny slept with me in my room a couple of nights a week and we kept our boundaries. I loved the nights we slept together. Mom was totally fine with it but she did tease me sometimes.

Jenny had developed a body that most women would die for. With her double joints she could kick a six foot man in the face without jumping. When she stretched, she would lay her leg right against her cheek without breaking a sweat while standing on one leg. Her breasts were perfect too. Two hard little pointed nipples nestled on top of more than a hand full each. Boners were popping up all over the dojo.

Mom dated a couple of guys but was very guy shy. I just don't think she trusted men after being cheated on by Dad.

During the summer I took a break from working at the dojo but I still went every day for two hours of training. I also worked at an auto repair garage fixing cars. I was learning a lot. One thing that I learned was that I didn't want to spend the rest of my life fixing cars.

I made some friends at the repair shop but they were mostly older guys. Most of my friends were at the dojo. We ended up having fun hanging out together. I finally had some friends.

Jenny still was best friends with Amanda but had made another friend her age named Brooke. Brooke had been doing Karate since she was 4 and was a first degree black belt. She went to a catholic school so we didn't go to school with her. Brooke was fairly shy around boys but on the floor she could have you on the mat in two seconds and was very aggressive. She had red hair that hung in a braid to the middle of her back, light freckles and very white perfect skin. She always painted her fingernails and toes bright colors and wore a push up bra for her B size breasts. Her whole body seemed to be one hard muscle. When she was in her stance and flexed out, she looked the model of hard work and fitness.

On one Saturday Jenny invited Amanda and Brooke to Dad's apartment for a sleep over and to swim in the pool. Dad was out of town but had given us each a key. Mom and Dad never talked so when Jenny told Mom that she was staying over the weekend at Dad's, she assumed Dad would be home.

Whenever Jenny went over to stay at Dad's, Mom always did something special with me. Friday night Jenny went over to get ready for her party and to just hang out by herself. Saturday the girls would go over in the morning and stay all day and swim and then stay overnight. Mom had a date on Saturday night so I just planned on just hanging out.

After Mom dropped Jenny off at Dad's we got a DVD and a pizza and decided to have a relaxing night at home. We each changed into comfortable clothes, I just wore boxer shorts and a T-shirt and Mom put on her silk night shirt.

We ate pizza and watched a romantic comedy. Mom laid on one side of the couch and I laid on the other. Toward the end of the movie, Mom asked me if I could rub her shoulders. She sat on the couch in front of me and I rubbed her shoulders. I could see she had a couple of buttons undone on her night shirt which revealed a large expanse of cleavage. Did I mention my Mom has killer tits?

As the movie ended Mom moaned and said how much she liked having her shoulders rubbed.

"You want me to give you a back rub too?", I asked her.

"If you want to? I don't have any underwear on?" she said in a whisper.

"You told me I should be comfortable with being naked and with my body so if you are okay with it, so am I," I said.

"Okay, but the bed would be more comfortable than the floor."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.