Seven Parsecs Is Not That Far - Cover

Seven Parsecs Is Not That Far

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Princess Moonbeam is cast into the far reaches of space and finds her way to the planet Earth. Nothing has gone according to plan so she anticipates utter failure in her mission to mother a new race of superior beings.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story

Almost five Earth years had passed since Tammy’s arrival on the conveniently compatible planet.

She had adapted with great success into the human species to the point that she believed she was more human than Alien. The original plan of producing a minimum of twelve hybrids into the humankind system was fully on track and she had already birthed six of the things with clocklike precision. In a way, she had the best of both worlds because she was a huge success in the invasion plot to take over the world and was halfway there to meet her promised goal.

The project had gone off to a slow start due to the casualties they had suffered at the initial landing.

Now, it was beginning to look like they were on a route to complete success within the sixty Earth year time-line. She had thrown her body into the heavy-duty procreation process with dedication. Her process of milking her primary semen source for his sperm with each carnal episode was hugely successful and she was filled with enthusiasm for the completion of the project so she might explore some of the other kinkier avenues of sexual expression that drew her like a magnet to the magazines and books that explained in full detail the energy needed for complete obsession with sex.

Perhaps after her return to her own planet she would be able to train some of the younger opposite sex fellow lifeforms on the nuances of Earth-style oral and anal practices. In all honesty, she had to admit her planet was notoriously boring in terms of carnal coupling and had been somewhat dorment in that area for the past ten thousand years.

The doctor had footed the bill for a housekeeper to help her with the child rearing and the domestic chores that she hated with a vengeance.

It was all the sort of thing that she used one of the slave females or the artificial creatures with humanoid features to take care of back home where she spend most of her time hovering around in the comforting plasma sniffing in the happy dust or sipping the honey of the Gods.

It was so much easier to exist back home, but here she did have the human dicks to play with and she really did like the way the doctor took her with his brand of love-making that was just short of physical assault.

All in all, she had to admit space travel had its pros and cons and she would be the first one to confess she had a certain attraction to the human’s messy lifestyles. She had even come to the realization that her silly commitment to the production of a full dozen of the little creatures as part of their plan to take over the planet with their second generation of hybrid invaders was a bit naïve in her easy acceptance. She had come to realize after five years of living amidst them that they held their children in high regard and it rubbed off on her in a way that she had not expected. Now that she had six of them running around, she was filled with a dread of the danger they would sustain in the future as they approached adult size and the thought of producing another six was like climbing Mount Everest in their strange verbal reference.

She had reached a point in her revolutionary zeal that perceived the Doctor’s aging body as “over the hill” and had her eye on a young intern with a cock that looked like a python in the everglades. Sure, he was an intelligent human with education up the ying-yang, but it was becoming increasingly difficult to get his baby-making tool in full operating mode during the beginning phase of their coupling sessions. She had done all the Earth corrective measures including dieting and losing some excess weight, trying a new, more seductive hairstyle, and even “waxing” her feminine core with the torture of Brazilian origin.

She discovered the nurse trainee he had stashed away like some nuts by a squirrel in their townhouse condo running around like a naked prisoner of Zenda with her false boobs bouncing and her young girl cheeks sticking up so tautly and perky waiting for his frenzied insertions. Right away, she knew her problem with procreating new additions for the invasion plan was not of her making but a true reflection of his human cheating heart. At first, she was tempted to immediate retaliation like the severing of his manhood, but she discarded that as too aggressive because the tired old thing might still be needed in future marital negotiations. Instead, she decided to just do some experimental work with the young intern from Colorado. He was a brawny fellow with lots of experience riding wild broncos and even the musclebound bulls that twisted and turned like whirling dervishes in a ritual dance of life and death.

She managed to expose the full length of that monster-like python at the side of the pool in their backyard on a quiet Monday when her husband was still off on a conference. He was probably involved humping some submissive room maid with a short skirt and French undies that were not purchased with the money she made cleaning hotel rooms. Her mind imagined all sorts of betrayals of her dedicated use of her personal female parts for his singular pleasure. I gave her time to look at her children in a different light and she understood that the dangerous plans of the invasion council were shortsighted about the likelihood of shortened life expectancy for her offspring.

The intern with the interesting name of Jock was standing next to her lounge chair and dripping the pool water on her nipple-stiffened boob when she reached out and released his knob from the constraint of the swimming costume that did little to conceal his length and girth.

It sort of waved about like a friendly weapon for a long time and then the young man took the initiative and dropped down on top of her like a ton of bricks pressing her beautifully shaped human spine into the soft cushions with the sort of “oomph” that she knew would quickly have her hanging on his third leg like a silly schoolgirl with a crush of serious proportion.

Jock was caught in a storm of frenzied humping stretching her married woman pussy like some magician’s trick on a Las Vegas stage showing all the pleasure seekers how easy it was to nail a MILF on a slow-moving Monday in the midst of “absent husband blues”. Her ass cheeks were vibrating with his passion and she surmised he would be making a side trip back there where the sun didn’t shine in the very near future. Her speculation about that new exploration spurred her female juices to explode with uncommon force because she had fallen into a routine of slow humping, quick release and rubbing out her own pleasure in the aftermath to make it an experience that included a satisfactory “tingle” at the conclusion. She was tingling all over from Jock’s ministrations and obviously didn’t need that added effort to complete the carnal picture of poolside fornication.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.