Begin Again - Cover

Begin Again

Copyright© 2013 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 8

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 8 - She rescued a starving seagull and found a watch.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Time Travel   Historical   Humor   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Double Penetration  

Begin Again: 8.

"This was your watch, Andrea?" said Seven.

"Why didn't you turn it in when you got your new one?" asked Four.

"Lemmesee," Andrea pretended to ponder. She cradled her right elbow with her left hand, rubbed her chin with her right hand, moved up and rubbed her nose between the thumb and forefinger of her right hand and humphed, hemmed and hummed, stuck one finger in the air in front of her face, gestured with it as she made her points, and said, "I was with Tim. You lot were in a yank to get out the door because you were going to the Island ... that's the Princessapality, in case you forgot ... on vacation, and you..." she pointed that single finger at Six, " ... separated from the Seven and tossed me a watch ... this watch." She held up her watch and shook it at him.

"You said, "Here, have mine," and you left. We could hear you laughing ... and Tim said, "Holy Shit! Holy Shit! Holy Shit! You know ... No! I guess you don't ... I'll tell you. The Powers that Be ALWAYS have the latest do-dads and thingamajigs ... that's the most recent watch ... and he let you keep your old one!!" Remember?"

Six had the courtesy to blush and even hung his head, "Yeah, I remember ... you have a very inconvenient mind."

"Inconvenient for you," Andrea said, "Handy for me."

"Ok ... so ... you threw this watch away?"

"Yeah ... just over the abyss in the Gulf off Houston. I gave it a guy throw, too. So Connie? You found the watch chain wrapped around a seagull's beak?"

"Not just any gull, a Bonaparte's Gull (Larus philadelphia) juvenile, non breeding plumage, rare on Padre Island in the summer but common in the winter. The Bonaparte's Gull is a migratory denizen of the Atlantic Coast from Maine to Delaware. They are the smallest of the Laruii ... Terns, often misidentified as gulls are smaller but the Caspian Tern (Sterna caspia) is only slightly smaller than Bonaparte's... Larus philadelphia ... What?"

The entire crowd was staring at her.

"I like gulls," she blushed. "Oh, the watch ... yes ... on the beach about six miles south of Access Road Six ... wrapped around the beak of..." She realized she was preparing to go off again, so she said, " ... the bugger pecked me." She rubbed her arm. "Ungrateful wretch," she mumbled. "And shit on my hoodie!"

Andie said, "Have you ever considered ornithology as a career?"

"Well, duh. No money ... parents hated me ... haven't graduated from highschool ... sure Professor Heinemann at Austin has read my little work on South Coast Gulls and I do ... did talk to him on the phone ... what?"

"How big was your 'little work'?" David asked.

"Seven hundred pages, single-spaced ... not including photographs or the bibliography or introduction by Mr. Calthorp ... the highschool science teacher ... that was 27 pages, he liked it." She grinned. "He forwarded the aeronautical section to the Physics Department of the school and they sent the math to the Math department head."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.