Begin Again
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2013 by Old Man with a Pen

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 5 - She rescued a starving seagull and found a watch.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Time Travel   Historical   Humor   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Double Penetration  

Begin Again:5.

"Connie?" David said, "Wake up ... I know it's a shock ... but you need to talk to your attorney. Tell him what you want ... we'll leave you alone."

John, at the sonar/fathometer/radar console said, "Five: Six: No bottom ... no bottom." The reef dropped off that fast.

Chief Sanchez announced, "Ok, boys and girls ... let's get some sail up." Of course, what he meant was, I'll push some buttons and you watch ... in case.

"Don't leave me ... I don't know what to say."

"Tell him that."

"What?"

"That you don't know what to do."

"Jib drawing," Sanchez said, "Main up. Shutting down Port turbine."

From the engine room the boys reported, "Port shutdown."

She took the phone.

"Mr. Treeman, what should I do?"

"I'm very safe here."

"Well ... just manage it for me. If I can't access the principal before I'm 25, does it matter?"

"Starboard shutdown."

The engine room replied, "Wait one." Banging could be heard. "Engine room ... auxiliary shut off activated. Starboard cycling down. Chief?"

"Sanchez."

"Pops, come on down. Stuck main shutoff. We need to check it out."

"An allowance? How much is that?"

"One percent of the interest?"

"Green board ... Green board. Helm? What course?"

"East south east by east," Rose said, "East south east by half east would be easier on the sails."

"Make it so," the Chief said. "I'm off to watch the boys fix that valve."

"Bye, Daddy."

"How much is that a year?"

"Do me a favor? Tell Andrea that."

She handed the phone to Andie.

"Ok. What?"

"That much?" Andie was shocked, "A year? Every year until she's 25?"

"Mr. Treeman ... she doesn't need anywhere that much money."

"We're on a sailboat, she needs shoes, bikinis, jeans and tee shirts."

"Yes sir ... and feminine products."

"Sir, she's not IN the United States ... she's past the age of consent out here."

"I couldn't say."

"Because she drank the water in Mexico and she's just now getting back on her feet."

"The way she explained it was that no one told her she shouldn't drink it ... so she did."

"We weren't with her."

"Her brother."

"When it was time for him to go back to school, he brought her clothes out to the boat and left."

"I assume he flew back to Flour Bluff."

"Why would I do that? He's over 18 ... he had a ticket."

"She was too ill to go ... and he said his parents told him to leave her in Cancun." Andie explained, "The airlines would never have let her board even if she wanted to leave."

"What about the money?"

"She was never told ... you talked to her ... surely you experienced her shock."

"Look ... we're sailing to Australia after Hawai'i. If she wants to go with you come pick her up ... Panama, Hawai'i, Darwin or Tahiti."

"Can I have the phone, please?"

"Connie wants to talk to you."

Connie took the phone, "I'd like to stay here."

"Can you set up an account of some kind so I can draw what I need?"

"There is one?"

"I had no idea."

"They never said."

"They've been drawing my allowance since I was nine?"

"Mr. Treeman ... I don't miss them. All I was to them was a payday."

"I'll change the account numbers when we get to Hawai'i."

"Thank you, sir."

She disconnected.

"I can stay."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.