Money Making Cheerleaders - Cover

Money Making Cheerleaders

Copyright© 2013 by Wahooder

Chapter 4

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Mike, a professional photographer, opens the door to a neighborhood cheerleader selling candy and she opens the door to sexual adventure. She opens that door even wider to other cheerleaders on her squad. Fun to read. Imagine yourself as Mike, what would you do? Pure fun fantasy.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Petting  

The next morning Mike hid a key and called Tara and told her where to find it. He said he would be back around one p.m. or a little later if the shoot went long. He loaded up the equipment and walked across the street to get Jenny.

Jenny met him at the door and introduced him to her Grandma. Mike thought she understood things well even though she couldn't talk. He told her he would have Jenny back by 3pm at the latest and that they would show her some of the photos.

They arrived at an old warehouse with aged brick walls but enough electricity to run the lights. The shoot was for loveculture.com, they were shooting for their online catalog.

Mike discussed using the brick background, but the client wanted only white for a backdrop so they set up the portable seamless white background. Eight models, four men and four women in their early 20's came in. The company art director, Dave gave them the clothes they were going to wear and he had them try on each outfit to see which model would be best for which outfit.

Jenny had showed up in dress slacks and a rust orange top that set off her hair and eyes. She looked casually cute. Mike explained where and why he set lights, gave her an I-pad to download the images to and clear off his camera disks when they were ready.

The models knew what they were supposed to do and Mike tried to shoot no more than ten shots of each pose. He was efficient, good with the girls and collaborated well with the companies art director.

When the company started putting the models in younger clothing, Mike spoke up to the art director.

"Just my two cents worth, but I think these young ladies look too mature for "Hello Kitty" apparel. What do you think?"

"Now that you mention it, I guess I would agree, but I don't have a young teenage model."

"I do, Jenny here eats up the camera, she would be perfect. I also know of a group of cheerleaders who would be perfect. Let's do a test with her after we're done here, and then lets reschedule the young stuff for tomorrow morning. What do you think," Mike asked?

"It can't hurt," Dave the director replied.

The other girls were cool with this, they thought the clothes were too young for them too, besides they didn't want the reputation of being teen models. High fashion was where the money was.

They continued shooting and reached the swim wear. Mike was shooting one of the male models when the reflector that Jenny was holding to bounce fill light went off the subject. Mike looked over and saw Jenny staring at the guy with her mouth open.

"Jenny, I know this guy is handsome but could you close your mouth for a second and re-adjust the bounce," Mike teased?

Jenny went beet red. The model looked over and smiled at her. It turns out the model's name was Tim and he was the only straight guy on the shoot.

When they started shooting the girls, one cute Asian girl, Lelu came over to Mike and pointed her bikini covered ass at him.

Mike, is there a tag or something back there? Something is poking me."

Mike pulled her bikini bottoms out and rubbed his hand over the inside. His knuckles touched her anus and the bottom of her pussy. The girl didn't flinch but she looked down at the ground in embarrassment.

"Lelu, you are right, a stitch and some material is sticking up. Jenny, grab me some scissors?"

Mike got on his knees and pulled the girls bottoms down a couple of inches and rubbed her leg joint where the stich was. He admired her puffy pussy lips. Jenny gave him the scissors and he clipped the cloth and stitch and pulled her bottoms up. He quickly looked around to see if anyone was looking and he slid his hand in her bottoms and ran his hand over the fabric and his middle knuckle slid into the groove of her pussy.

"How does that feel, does that feel better?"

The girl nodded yes and he turned his hand over and slid his middle finger into her peach.

"Feels good to me too," he smiled at her.

Jenny saw the whole thing and when Mike looked at her she smiled back embarrassingly.

"Lelu is a trooper, lets go babe, you rock that bikini," he said.

When they were done shooting, Mike called Lelu over and asked her to help Jenny get ready and give her some tips.

"Just between you and me Lelu, she doesn't know squat about modeling. She is a smart girl though and definitely has the look."

Jenny felt like backing out. Doing a shoot in a "Hello Kitty" bikini, in front of 12 people when she didn't know what she was doing was just too much for the shy teen.

"Mike, I don't think I can do this," she said to him off to the side?

"You have a huge opportunity here, I won't take no for an answer. Now just do what Lelu told you and I will direct as I shoot, forget about everyone else. It's just you and me in here. Block everything else out and flirt with the camera, you sexy little shit."

"Now Jenny, tease me, bite your finger and play with your hair. That's it. You're on the beach having fun and Tim is watching you. He wants you Jenny but he is shy. Show him you can be fun and you feel good. Tease him," directed Mike

"Okay, got it, now go get a mini skirt outfit on,"

The art director Dave told Jenny what he wanted the final photo to look like after she was dressed in each new outfit and Jenny, knowing photography and being smart, listened intently to make quick work of things.

They shot a 1960's mini skirt outfit, a teen pajama outfit and what Jenny couldn't believe, a look alike catholic school girl uniform.

Mike took what Dave wanted of the uniform and then stopped.

"Dave, let me take a few sexy school girl photos. Maybe you can use them, maybe you can't but this girl has that Ann Margret or Natalie Wood innocent teen way about her that just drives men crazy, no matter their age."

"Go ahead Mike. Are you done with the others? I will let them go and clean up the stuff we have done. Oh, and do you want someone for make up tomorrow? I know how teens and acne go together," said Dave.

Mike agreed. "Hey, ask Lelu and Tim if they wouldn't mind shooting a couple of shots with Jenny? See if they can come along tomorrow as well? Tell Lelu to put on the other uniform and Tim to put on the football uniform.

While that was going on Mike shot some steamy shots of Jenny looking back with her ass toward the camera. He had her tie the shirt up to expose her mid section and rolled her skirt to make it four inches shorter and pushed it down to just above her pubic hair. He then wrapped a belt around it so it would look factory. Jenny didn't have bangs and her auburn hair flew all over if it wasn't pinned. Mike took out the pins and had her fling it back over her head. She threw her hair back and stalked the camera like it was prey.

When Mike got done, the embarrassed girl emerged again, making her irresistible. Mike got those shots as well.

"Dave is gonna cum in his pants," Mike thought.

Lelu and Tim came over and Mike had Lelu hold a reflector while he took photos of Tim flirting with Jenny and her being embarrassed. He then had her pretend to be the aggressor and Tim act shy. Finally he had them be boyfriend and girlfriend. Mike wanted Jenny to bend backward like she was trying to fend him off, yet flirting with him at the same time. Tim was told he just wanted her.

The shots were perfect and as Mike got the shot he wanted, he saw sparks fly when their eyes made contact. Jenny affected Tim just like she had Mike and when he got close. Tim moved in and started kissing sweet Jenny, and Jenny kissed him back.

Tim kept kissing her, trying to make out actually, and Mike saw Jenny start to pull away and look at him. She thought he would be mad but what the camera saw the internal conflict. She wanted him but she was getting more than she bargained for.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.