Money Making Cheerleaders
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2013 by Wahooder

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Mike, a professional photographer, opens the door to a neighborhood cheerleader selling candy and she opens the door to sexual adventure. She opens that door even wider to other cheerleaders on her squad. Fun to read. Imagine yourself as Mike, what would you do? Pure fun fantasy.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Petting  

Mike let Tara in and she was all excited to do the sexy photo shoot they had talked about.

They talked about what she should wear first and Tara went to the bathroom off the kitchen to change while Mike got his gear ready. He got his four foot strobe for lighting her. He would rather use existing light but knew this light would come in handy.

When Mike looked up and saw the young blonde walk through the patio doors toward the pool, he saw her in slow motion. She was strong confident and showing oh so much skin on that tight, little, Ôrace car' like body. The suit was bright red. Her thong was teeny tiny and the top just covered her nipples. Mike wanted to grab her around the waist and take her up to his bedroom like a conquering cave man.

They took portrait photos of her, full body, her painting her toenails and her putting suntan lotion on her arms.

'Why don't you take your suit off and oil yourself all up and then I'll take the rest of the shots with you in your suit glistening with oil, ' Mike directed.

'Only if you put the oil on me, ' flirted Tara. Tara untied her top and slowly let it fall to the cement next to the lounge chair. Then she slipped her g-string off and laid back on the lounge chair. Mike got some special oil for photo shoots that shined without getting too sticky. As he oiled her front, Tara rubbed some of the oil on his forearms and directed his rub to her nipples. Mike tweeked and pinched them until they stuck out hard and proud on her chest. He moved to her stomach and hips and Tara put a leg on the ground on each side of the lounge chair and thrust her pelvis in the air searching for his touch. This time Mike took both her legs and pushed them back toward her head. The girl was so flexible that her thighs almost laid flat against the cushions next to her chest. He oiled her pretty little feet and worked the oil all around her leg until he reached her groin and then did the other leg. When he got to her groin this time she was panting and humping the air.

He didn't put oil on her pussy though, he dove in and licked slowly all the way up the girls pink pussy and circled her clit.

'Oh, Mr. Johnson, Oh my God that feels so good, please don't stop, ' she begged. 'I have never had anyone do that to me before, oh my God this is good. Yes, stick your tongue in meeee. Oh I think I am gonna cum already, oh Mr. Johnson don't stop, nnnnnmmmmm, oooohhhhh fuck, ooooooo!'

Just after Tara came down from her climax, Mike grabbed the camera and took photos of her sweaty red face and the after glow. He had her bite her lower lip with her arms above her head and had her look at him with desire.

'Tell me you want me to fuck you Tara, ' commanded Mike.

'Oh I do but no one has ever done that too me.'

'Just say it, say please fuck me, ' he told her.

'Please fuck me, oh my God, please fuck me Mr. Johnson, with your big Cock, ' she said lustily!

As she said this Mike slid an oil slick finger up her tight teenage pussy and he felt her pussy spasm. At that precise moment he used his other hand to snap a dozen photos.

He then had her turn over and he oiled her back, legs and that sexy little ass. He then told her to stick her ass in the air a little and rub her pussy from between her legs with her left middle finger. Her face was to the side and he told her to open her mouth in a big O and let spit drool slide her lips.

The photos were going to be Playboy quality, outstanding. He knew he could sell them for lots of money, but he never would. He was truly a decent guy and would never hurt anyone. But, oh how his cock ached to be inside her.

He took a hundred or so photos with her over the next hour with the suit back on. He posed her for some tame photos and some lude ones. He lit her using his lights. Worked with her hair putting it in a ponytail and pig tails. He took several having her lay all spread out on an air matress in the pool, both on her stomach and on her back.

When he was done, he dropped his swim trunks, picked up the little girl and had her wrap her legs around him and walked her into the swimming pool while kissing her neck.

'Oh, that was so much fun, I can't wait to see the photos, ' said Tara. 'So, are you going to fuck me now?' she asked.

'No, I'm not taking your virginity, you need to do it with someone you truly love besides I am too old for you, ' Mike said.

'I think I'm falling in love with you, ' said Tara, as she wrapped him up tight and gave him a smoldering kiss.

'Lust maybe, we don't know each other well enough for love. Sex and love don't have to go together. I am going to set you on the side of the pool and lick your pussy till you can't see straight. Then you'll be thinking about sex and not love.'

Mike laid her back on the side of the pool and licked and sucked her little body all over. After 30 minutes she had cum at least a half a dozen times and was wrung out. She tried several times to get at his cock to suck him or jack him off, but he told her it was all about her today. He thought maybe he had a chance to date her Mom and he knew that if he fucked the daughter, there was no chance of that happening.

By not fucking Tara but planting the seed by telling her to say 'please fuck me, ' but then ignoring her request, he had fueled a fire in this strong willed girl. That afternoon she made up her mind to have him as her first. She was determined like few high schoolers are.

Tara wanted to see the photos, but Mike said not yet. He wanted to edit them first and he was worried that he might have gone too far and shot to many pornographic photos. He wanted them to be works of art and to highlight Tara's beauty, not just jack-off material.

After he escorted her to the door and he kissed her goodbye, he started uploading the photos and turned on some music and grabbed a beer.

Did he just hear the door bell ring?

As he opened the door, thinking it was Jenny he asked, 'What did you forget?'

Jenny was at his door with her camera in hand.

'Um a nothing, Mike, can you tell me what this button does, I can't find my manual, ' she asked with a big smile from her perfect teeth?

Mike noticed her short little daisy duke shorts and her cut off tank top which showed off her sensual abdomen. He drank in her beauty.

'Oh, that changes your exposure up or down a third stop on all your photos. It is called an exposure compensator.'

'What, I don't understand, ' said Jenny looking confused.

'Come down to the studio and shoot some photos and you will see. It's easy to see but hard to explain, ' said Mike.

When they got to the basement Jenny looked to her right as Mike walked straight ahead. She saw some sexy bikini shots of the blonde who was there earlier, on his computer monitor.

Mike turned to talk to her and noticed her standing next to the monitor looking at the photos.

ÔOh shit, ' he thought to himself, 'Now what?' 'So you were shooting porn with a blonde today huh?'

'It's not porn. She and her mother were here yesterday and they asked if I could take some shots of Tara in her new bikini, ' Mike said, his face turning beet red.

'Some bikini, at least where she has it on?'

'Those photos are personal Jenny.'

'Is she your girlfriend, ' Jenny asked with anger in her voice?

'No, it's not like that. I probably wasn't as professional as I should have been. Jenny, I know I kissed you today, but we are not in a relationship, Christ, you are only thirteen!' Mike hollered.

'I know, it's just that, you rescued me and everything and, I feel so stupid.' 'When you kissed me, I thought... , ' sniffed Jenny. She looked sick and headed for the stairs.

Jenny looked so cute and vulnerable and sexy. Mike couldn't stand it.

He went after her and grabbed her by the arm. She was standing on the second stair step, her face was even with Mike's and when her topaz eyes full of tears looked in his eyes, he pulled her into a full hug, and kissed her cheek and talked into her ear.

Jenny, please don't go. Let's talk about this. I really like you. I know we just met but I feel I owe you an explanation.'

Mike and Jenny pulled back apart and as they looked into each others eyes, they both saw want. They wanted, needed each other. At the same time they both went back for a kiss, a kiss that was won-ten, filled with love and caring. Right there at the bottom of the stairs, she kissed him passionately to make him realize it was her he wanted. He kissed her to let her know he cared about her and hated the fact that he hurt her. Hands groped, clothes dropped, kisses landed wildly on each others skin. Within a minute both were naked and searching to make the other feel good. They kissed lips, necks, chests, stomachs and Mike felt his cock slide into Jenny's mouth. He rolled her on top of him and put his mouth on her hot wet pussy.

They both worked to make the other orgasm, all the while relishing the sensual touch of the other. As Mike licked, bit, chewed and sucked using all his years of experience on the young girl, he felt her pussy spasm and he new he had her cumming. From the relief of that and the feel of Jenny's tongue circling his knob, he felt the sudden rise of semen and the strongest orgasm he had ever had, was upon him.

Shot after shot of hot wet semen shot into Jenny's mouth. She was surprised but she had done this before and started swallowing each shot so it would not overwhelm her. When she felt his leg muscles start to relax, she took his cock all the way into her throat and held it there.

Mike had never been deep throated and a second orgasm rocked his world as he started cumming for the second time in less than a minute. When Jenny felt his cock quit spasming she pulled off him with a audible slurp.

Mike pulled the little vixen up to him. Saliva and semen where stringing from her lips and she used her arm to wipe off the splooge. Mike rolled over on top of her, kissing her passionately. She pulled her legs out from under him and wrapped them around his body.

'Fuck me Mike, please fuck me, I need you inside me, ' whispered Jenny.

Mike reached down, his cock was still hard, even after his double orgasm, and he slid the knob up and down her tight wet pussy slit. When he found the entrance he started to slide it in, but it was tight and there was a roadblock. Was this girl a virgin? He pushed in more and Jenny hooked her heels under Mike's ass and pulled him into her just as he thrust and wham, something gave way and half his cock was inside. Jenny groaned and moaned at the same time as the wind rushed out of her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.