For Sarah
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2013 by Kippy189

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A mother with two young daughters is blackmailed into an affair with a well-hung 17 year old.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Petting   Pregnancy   Size  

Sarah could not change her daughter's mind. More time passed and Samantha was starting to show. Sarah took her to her OB GYN and they learned that it would be a boy. Sarah knew that she had to finally tell her husband and predictably he flew into a rage. Samantha refused to tell them who the father was and went out of her way to stay away from her dad.

When Tommy learned that Samantha's baby would be a boy, he was ecstatic. Now he only had to figure out a way to have the last piece of his plan fall into place.

On Wednesday, lying in Samantha's bed with Sarah, he was pumping into her very slowly. He wanted to make sure that she had two or three satisfying orgasms before he came inside of her and he wasn't disappointed. She had one within minutes while he was only pushing in about eight inches of his big cock inside of her.

After her orgasm subsided he looked down at her face and she smiled back dreamily and ran her fingers through his wavy, blond hair. He leaned his head down and kissed her as he pushed in eight, then nine and then his full ten inches.

Sarah closed her eyes and groaned, "Oh Tommy. Oh god, you're so wonderful."

He kept up his slow pace and within ten minutes she was digging her fingernails into his buttocks and raising her hips to meet his. "OH, OH!" she exclaimed each time he drove into her.

Tommy was loving this. He slowed his pace even more, but made sure that he was driving in his full length each time. He hoped that he could give her the grand mal of orgasms.

"Oh god Tommy, quit teasing me," she gasped. "God, I can't breathe. Oh fuck me, fuck me, faster, faster." She looked up him and he was grinning at her, but he speeded up his pace. "Oh yes, oh yesss, OOOOOHHHH!"

He started to feel his own climax and he speeded up even more.

'OH YES, OH YES, OH MY GOD YES!" Her body was jumping as she pushed her groin up to meet his thrusts. "OH GOD, FILL ME UP, PULLEEEZE!" she begged.

Unable to hold himself back any longer, Tommy felt it leave his balls and flow the entire length of his cock before shooting his sperm deep into her pussy.

"OH YES, I CAN FEEL IT. FILL ME UP!" she screamed.

He felt another stream shooting through his cock and into her womb. "AGH, AGHH!" he groaned. His cum just kept coming and coming. Finally he was spent and he just stayed pushed all of the way inside of her, panting.

She could feel their sweat mingling and she reached her hand up and pulled his face to hers. After the kiss she said, "My god Tommy that was incredible. I wish that I'd met you ten years ago. I think that we were made for each other." She smiled at him. "I think that I'm going to need to change the sheets; they're soaking wet."

Still with his cock buried in her, and just after he'd filled her with a fresh load of sperm and brought her to two orgasms, he said, "Sarah I know who the father of Sam's baby is."

"You do?" She looked at him with a puzzled look and then it dawned on her. "Tommy you didn't."

"Just think, you son will be an uncle to his brother; at least I think that's the way it works."

He seemed so proud of himself. "Tommy this is horrible," she shrieked and pushed him off of her. "How could you?" She jumped out of bed and looked at him accusingly. His cum dripped from her pussy and down her thigh, but she took no notice. Her body shook with anger.

"Sarah, calm down."

"CALM DOWN? CALM DOWN? YOU WANT ME TO CALM DOWN?" she screamed. She picked up a stuffed animal and threw it at him. Tommy just grinned at her, making her even madder. She picked up a glass vase and threatened to throw it at him. "GET OUT, GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" she screamed.

Tommy got up and casually pulled on his leather pants and boots. "I do love you Sarah," he said.

Her face was red, but she just whimpered, "Just leave."

Sarah heard the door slam downstairs as he left. She bawled uncontrollably with tears streaming down her face while she stripped her daughter's sweat soaked bed. She became aware of his cum, still dripping out of her pussy and she used the soiled sheets to wipe herself.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.