For Sarah
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2013 by Kippy189

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A mother with two young daughters is blackmailed into an affair with a well-hung 17 year old.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Petting   Pregnancy   Size  

Samantha went back to school on Wednesday and when Tommy showed up to pick her up, he saw Sarah's SUV and he kept driving. On Thursday he visited Sarah like always. When he let himself into the house with his key, he found her crying.

"Oh Tommy, my Samantha is pregnant," she cried leaning her head on his shoulder.

"Oh no, she's what? Fifteen?" he feigned concern while gloating inside. His plan had worked. He'd gotten the mother and the daughter pregnant. This was his crowning achievement. "Did she tell you who the father is?" He already knew the answer or she wouldn't be talking in a normal voice; she would be screaming at him.

"No, she won't tell me. She says that they're in love and want to get married."

"Is she going to keep it?"

"I don't know. I just told her that she's too young to have a baby or to get married."

"Does your husband know?"

"No. I'm afraid to tell him. He will demand that she have an abortion if I tell him. And while I agree with that, I think that I need to convince Samantha and have it be her decision. If I can talk her into it, her father wouldn't even need to know. I just don't know what to do. My god, I never suspected that she was sexually active. I've failed as a mother." Tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Oh my sweet Sarah, you're a wonderful mother." He held her close. "And you're going to be a wonderful mother to our son," he said, his heart bursting with pride.

This day, Tommy didn't try to have sex; he just held her and listened to her talk in between her tears.

He wasn't able to see Samantha until Saturday when she showed up at their away-from-school meeting place. He gave her his brilliant smile when she walked into the restaurant.

"Tommy, can we go for a ride?" she asked, looking miserably at his greasy hamburger.

"Sure beautiful," he said cheerfully. He paid his bill and they went out and got in his Corvette. He started to lower the top, but she put her hand on his.

"Tommy, I think that I'm pregnant." She looked down, afraid that he would get angry.

"Oh Sam, that's wonderful," he said, genuinely showing his pleasure. "Now we can get married."

Heartened by his response, she looked at him, but with a sad look. "My mother says that I'm too young to get married," she sobbed, "or to have a baby."

"You know if you keep the baby our parents would have to let us get married," he said.

She smiled at him. "Oh Tommy you're so wonderful. I love you so much."

"Would you like to go to the farmhouse and spend the day with me?" She nodded yes.

At the farmhouse Tommy was sweet and tender. He kept rubbing and kissing her tummy and made a big deal out of being a father and talking about how wonderful it would be when they got married. Samantha was so grateful that she unzipped his leather pants and started sucking him.

When Tommy fucked her he was especially gentle and made sure that she had multiple orgasms before he deposited another load of unneeded sperm deep into her pussy.

Two weeks passed. When Tommy was with Sara she voiced her frustration at not being able to convince her daughter to get an abortion. "She says that they're in love and want to get married. My god, Tommy she's only fifteen. What should I do?"

"Just give her time," he suggested. "You've already given her all of the arguments. I'm sure that she'll come around."

When he was with Samantha he counseled that she string her mother along. "Tell her that you just need to have more time to decide." He knew that every day would make it harder for her to change her mind.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.