For Sarah - Cover

For Sarah

Copyright© 2013 by Kippy189

Chapter 1

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A mother with two young daughters is blackmailed into an affair with a well-hung 17 year old.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Petting   Pregnancy   Size  

She stood there looking at him, unsure of herself. Finally she got up the nerve to touch his arm. "Didn't I meet you last a few weeks ago?" she asked.

He turned and looked down at her with his gorgeous blue eyes and she knew it was him. "I'm not sure doll. You do look familiar," he answered.

Samantha was blushing. She definitely remembered the handsome older boy standing before her in the check-out line. She met him last at the Broken Main concert. She'd even given him her phone number and he was even more handsome than she remembered.

"I, um, like gave you my phone number after you gave me a drink, but you never called."

"Oh yeah, now I remember. You're in high school right?"

Now she was embarrassed. He was obviously older and she didn't want him to think that she was too young, but she hadn't been brought up to lie. "Yes I'm a junior." She knew that her honesty would ruin her chance to talk to him. He looked so hot, dressed in leather pants and a leather vest with nothing underneath except for his muscular chest. She tried to think of something to keep the conversation going. "You're name's Tommy right?"

"Yes it is. I'm impressed that you remember," he said with an electrifying grin.

This made her blush again. The line moved and now it was Tommy's turn to buy the soda he had in his hand. She expected him to say bye and leave, but instead, after he paid he waited for her to pay for the milk her mother had asked her to pick-up on her way home from school. Samantha felt her heart racing as he walked outside with her.

"So tell me what's happened in your life since the last time we talked?" he asked and sat down at the table outside the little mini-mart.

Samantha put the milk on the table and took the chair next to his. She told him that she'd made the junior varsity cheerleading squad and was doing really well in school and kind of went on and on until she realized that she was babbling. "I'm sorry, I'm sure that you're not interested in high school stuff."

"No I like talking to you," he said. She blushed some more. "How about your family? You told me about your younger sister, Tabatha right?"

"Well yeah and my mom's pregnant again. I think that it's so gross. I mean she's so old with two nearly grown up daughters."

"I don't know, I think babies are kinda cute. Do you know if it's a boy or a girl?"

"It's a boy. She wants to name him Thomas. He was my great-grandfather or something."

Tommy felt the pride in his chest swelling. He didn't think that the new baby's name had anything to do with a great-grandfather. "Don't you like the idea of having a baby brother?"

"Well that's not so bad. It's just that my mother is so old."

"Hmmm," he replied. "I'm sure that he's going to be handsome and smart seeing as how his big sister is so beautiful and smart."

Now Samantha really blushed. "You remembered my name too," she beamed.

"Yeah, well I feel like we almost know each other. I'm surprised that I didn't recognize you right away. If I remember right, your nickname is Sam isn't it? And your younger sister's is Tabby?" Glad for the change of subject, Samantha nodded. "She's a couple of years younger that you isn't she?" Again Samantha nodded. "Does she have a boyfriend yet?"

"No, dad says we can't date until we're sixteen."

"Seriously? Somewhat as pretty as you? What a waste."

"Of course I'm old enough I just have to convince my parents."

"Do you have a secret boyfriend?"

"No, nobody special. All of the boys in school are just, you know, boys."

"So you're looking for somebody a little older?" She blushed again. "You're so beautiful Sam, I'd like to see you again." She smiled shyly. "How about I pick you up after school on Friday?"

"My mom will expect me home right after school."

"Can't you tell her that you have an assignment and have to go to the library?"

Samantha agreed and then looked at her watch. "Oh, I have to go. I'm late."

"Well I'm looking forward to seeing you again Sam," he said as she ran off. She looked back at him, smiled and waved; almost running into an older woman walking by.

Tommy smiled smugly. He was very pleased with himself. Ever since he'd gotten Samantha's mother pregnant he'd been fantasizing about the pretty blond daughter. He'd watched Samantha leaving school and after she went into the convenience store he followed her inside and set up their 'accidental' meeting.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.