For Sarah - Cover

For Sarah

Copyright© 2013 by Kippy189

Chapter 3

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A mother with two young daughters is blackmailed into an affair with a well-hung 17 year old.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Petting   Pregnancy   Size  

The next day I found an envelope attached to the front door with a piece of tape. I opened it and pulled out a handwritten note from Arnold. "Mrs. Morrison," it began, "I can't in good conscious stay working for you. Please send a check for my last week's wages to my home. I hope that you know that what you're doing is wrong."

Tommy didn't return until Friday and we again had sex out by the pool. But this time he allowed me to go out naked. After he'd filled me with his sperm he told me not to have sex with my husband until I got preggo from him. He said that didn't want to take a chance that it was my husband impregnating me and not him. I wasn't about to tell him not to worry since I was on the pill. This time, when we went into the house, he led me to Tabatha's room and we made love in her bed.

He brought me to two more orgasms before he came inside of me. He stayed on top of me with his cock buried inside until it was soft while he kissed my neck and shoulders. "I love having sex with you Sarah," he said. "This is probably the best sex I've ever had."

"Me too," I said sincerely.

"I want you to shave your pussy for me."

"Hmmm," I murmured with saying yes or no. How would I explain it to my husband when he saw me naked?

But sex wasn't on my husband's mind when he got home. He just wanted to know why the lawn hadn't been mowed.

I told him, "He quit. He told me that he was having trouble with his arthritis and couldn't keep working any longer. I gave him a bonus and wished him well and now I have to find someone else."

On Monday as I drove home from dropping of the girls, I realized that I had gone from being anxious he would be waiting for me to being anxious that he wouldn't be. The entire weekend I found myself thinking about his muscular young body and how intense the orgasms I had from the big boner between his legs. My heart was pounding in my chest as I pulled into the garage, wondering if he would be sitting in the kitchen when I got inside.

I wasn't disappointed. "Hello Sarah," he said.

I tried not to smile. After all it wasn't appropriate that I should enjoy being serviced by this studly young man. "Hello Tommy," I replied, wondering what he had in mind for us today.

"You look especially beautiful today; very beautiful and very sexy." He smiled is hundred megawatt smile. "Did you miss me?" he asked.

I felt my face flush with pleasure from his compliment. I'd put on a silky blouse with a short skirt, thigh high stockings with no panties in case he visited me today. I was pleased that he noticed.

"I missed you, you know," he said.

I thought that it was a wonderful thing to say and I found myself grinning. I gave up my act and walked over and kissed him.

"Did you have sex with your husband?" I shook my head no. "Good because I will get very upset if you do." I nodded that I understood.

"Show me your husband's office."

Without saying a word, I took his hand and led him down the hall to my husband's library. He looked around at the complete orderliness of the room. Papers were stacked neatly and square on the desk; pens and notepads in their place.

He laughed and said, "This reminds me of Tabatha's room."

I couldn't help myself; I started laughing. "You should have seen my apartment before I married Mr. Perfect." He smiled at me. "I think that it was in our marriage vows that I keep a spotless house." He joined me in laughing. "Well what do you want to do today? We could go to the zoo or something," I teased.

"Today," he replied slowly, looking me up and down, "today I think I want you to seduce me."

"Hmm," I said. "Let me think." I moved over and pushed papers off of my husband's desk, sat on the end and crossed my legs. Then I let my high heel dangle from my toes and looked up at the ceiling like I was deep in thought. Bringing my index finger to my lower lip I said, "What can I do that you might find sexy?"

Still looking at the ceiling, I uncrossed my legs and spread them just enough so that he could see that I wasn't wearing panties under the skirt, just black stockings. I began slowly unbuttoning my blouse; all the way to my waist. But I didn't spread it; I just wanted him to see that I wasn't wearing a bra either.

Tommy grinned and started rubbing his leather clad crotch. "Maybe if I told you that I've been fantasizing about having your magnificent cock inside of me all weekend." I wet my lips.

I let my high heel drop to the floor and then pushed the other one off with my toes. I brought my right foot up and crossed my legs, but with my right foot on my left thigh so that he could clearly see my exposed, bald pussy.

"You shaved for me," he said. "I wasn't sure that you would."

I hopped off of the desk and unzipped my skirt and pushed it down around my ankles. I finished unbuttoning my blouse and stepped out of the skirt and then let the blouse fall to the floor. I stepped over and pushed him down onto the chair and then squeezed my breasts together to capture his faced between them.

He licked my right breast, but I pulled away. Turning around I swayed my ass over his lap. He took a hold of my hips and so I moved away, out of his reach. Turning around I swayed my finger back and forth in a no, no motion.

I put my hand on his bare chest and felt the tight muscles underneath. As I moved my hand down to his stomach I noticed that his tight leather pants had an uncomfortable bulge going down the inside of his thigh. I teased his growing erection through his pants with my fingers.

By now Tommy was breathing heavy and I could see the lust in his eyes. I put both hands on his chest and rotated them around his hard pects all the while looking at him provocatively, pursing my lips and making "mmm" sounds.

My hands moved down to his flat, hard stomach and then I unhooked his belt and unzipped his pants, but then moved away. He reached out for me and I moved out of his reach. "Sir, customers are not allowed to touch the dancer," I admonished him.

I danced around him, swaying my hips, touching him and letting him touch me briefly.

Finally, he couldn't take it anymore. He got up, grabbed me and laid me on the desk with my legs spread, dangling down. Unzipping his pants, he stepped between my legs and tried to push his rock hard cock into my pussy. It was the first time since the first day that we hadn't used lubrication, so I reached down, spread my pussy lips apart and coated my fingers with my own flowing juices. He was breathing heavily, watching me impatiently while I moved my fingers around to wet the entrance to my pussy.

"Hurry up," he said. I smiled and lifted my wet fingers out and touched them against his lips. He paid no attention to my fingers on his lips; he just drove his throbbing cock into my pussy.

I gasped.

He put his hands on my shoulders to brace both of us and began quickly pumping. His hips went back and forth with an urgency he'd never shown before.

Sitting and facing him I was able to lean forward and watch his magnificent member going in and out of my pussy. My desire soon matched his and I closed my eyes and tilted my head back as he kept burying his cock up inside of me, setting me on fire.

We were both panting for breath by the time he cried out and filled my pussy with his cum. I could feel it spurting from his cock inside of me and I screamed and had the most powerful orgasm ever.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.