For Sarah - Cover

For Sarah

Copyright© 2013 by Kippy189

Chapter 1

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A mother with two young daughters is blackmailed into an affair with a well-hung 17 year old.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Petting   Pregnancy   Size  

Amy, you've been my best friend since college and having you remain so has helped me through several rough patches. But now I need to tell someone what has happened to me. The story I'm about to tell you is very difficult for me to talk about. But I have to tell it and I don't know who I trust more than you so please be patient with me.

You know that I left college because I got pregnant. We were so young. You remember how I went on and on about John. He was so romantic wasn't he?

Even when I first told him that I was pregnant he was very supportive. I think that back then he actually loved me and he was a gentle and caring lover. I know that we haven't talked in years, but I will always think of you as my best friend so please bear with me.

Well, anyway we had Samantha. She just turned fifteen; can you believe it? We named her after his mother. And then two years later we had Tabatha. John seemed to change after Tabatha was born. Not toward the girls; he's been a wonderful father, but toward me. One night he angrily told me that he didn't want any more girl children. If I couldn't deliver him a boy, then what good was I?

I was devastated. How could I guarantee that our next child would be a boy? I've never told anyone this, but that was when I began taking birth control.

Now that he's the head of his department at the hospital it seems he seldom has time for me or even our two daughters. He does let us know how proud he is of us. He loves it when people comment on how beautiful our daughters are and how much they look like their mother.

But the reason I need to unburden myself to you started a little over three months ago.

I'd just driven into the garage after dropping my daughters off at school, when a stranger walked up our curved driveway and said, "Excuse me ma'am."

My heart skipped a beat and my first reaction was one of fear. He must have sensed my discomfort because he then said, "I'm sorry ma'am; did I frighten you?"

He was closer to me now and I realized that he was more of a boy than a man. He was over six feet tall and dressed in tight black leather pants that actuated his slip hips and muscular build. He also had on a leather vest with no shirt underneath. I couldn't help admire his smooth muscular and hairless chest and six pack abs. I told myself that it was stupid to be afraid; after all we live in a wonderful neighborhood.

"No you just startled me," I replied, smiling. "My god this kid was handsome, " I thought to myself. Look at that smile and that body.

"I'm sorry, but my car broke down and I was wondering if I could use your phone?"

I thought of the cell phone in my purse, but I didn't really want to lend it to a stranger. "Of course, come inside."

I pointed to the phone and he asked, "Um could I use your bathroom first. I just drank a huge soda and well I..."

I walked him down the hall toward the downstairs bathroom when he suddenly veered off into the living room. It took me a minute to realize that he was no longer following me and I turned back and looked into the living room.

He walked over to the mantle and picked up the framed picture of me and the girls that was taken just last summer. "Your daughters are very beautiful; just like their mother," he said.

"The bathroom is this way," I said perplexed, pointing back down the hall.

He looked up at me. "I want to have sex with you Sarah," he said with a straight face

"What? How do you know my name?"

He intertwined his fingers and reversed his hands with his palms towards me and flexed his muscles. "In fact I want to be the father of your next child."

"What? I'm sorry. What did you just say?"

"I said that I want, no, I am going to be the father of your next child."

"You, I..." I was dumbstruck. "This is ridiculous. I, I think that you'd better leave." He just stood there; arrogantly smiling back at me. "Leave right now or I'll call the police," I demanded, shaking.

"Don't do that Sarah. You know why?"

I picked up the phone and was ready to dial. The young man made no move toward me so I asked, "Okay, why?"

"Because I'm still a minor and even if they arrest me I will out tomorrow and then I will fuck your daughters. First I might seduce Samantha. She's 15 right? And a student at Valley High?"

I looked at him and felt ice in my veins. "Young man if you think that I'm just going to stand here and let you threaten my family." I pointed to the door. My whole arm was shaking.

I was fuming and he said calmly, "You know I've already met her. I thought that she's very innocent and beautiful. Just like you. It's actually how I picked you."

"Where did you meet her?" I asked horrified.

"At the Broken Main concert."

"She didn't go to that concert. She asked and I told her no."

He grinned at me. "Why don't you ask her about the cute boy that shared his hip flask with her? And let's see, I have her phone number right here."

"No," I repeated, "NO!"

He pulled out a piece of paper written in my daughter's handwriting with her name and phone number. My heart sank.

"You call her Sam right? She told me where she went to school and it was easy to follow you here after you dropped her off." He was obviously enjoying himself as he continued, "You might try to make her stay away from me, but you know us teenagers these days." He paused with a smug look on his face. "I think it will be easy to convince her to have unprotected sex with me."

The look on his face was disgusting and I wanted to throw the phone at him. My hand was still on the receiver. "I'm calling the police if you don't leave right now."

"Of course then there's Tabatha." He picked up another picture from the mantle. "Samantha told me that she's only 13. I wonder if she's interested in boys yet? I wonder if she'll succumb to the attention of a handsome 17 year old? Or will I pick a time when she's walking home from ballet and just have my way with her. She looks so sweet in her pink leotard and tights. And such a cute little nickname too; Tabby right?"

"She's my baby," I groaned. "Don't you dare touch her."

He moved up next to me as I lifted the phone to my ear and grabbed my hand.

"You're hurting me," I complained.

"Then don't make me angry," he glowered as he forced the phone from my hand. He took a deep breath and brought his face up next to mine and grasped my cheeks and squeezed. "Yes I think that I'll take Tabatha first. Just the thought of forcing my big cock into her tight young pussy is getting me hard." He was so close I could smell the musky smell from his body. I started shaking with fear.

He grabbed my hair with his left hand and twisted, bringing tears to my eyes. He suddenly seemed calm, in control, although he kept his grip on my hair. "So who's it going to be? Tabby or Sam" he paused for effect, "or you?"

I started to cry. "This can't be happening."

"I might look like a boy, but I guarantee that you're going to love it. You see I have a very big cock."

"You're disgusting," I countered.

He grabbed my blouse with his right hand and ripped it open. I tried to pull away, but he was too strong; his grip on my hair too tight. He put his fingers under my bra cup and lifted it off of my left breast and then the right. Tears streamed down my face as he admired my naked breasts.

"Don't do this please," I begged.

He grabbed my wrist and started pulling me down the hallway toward the stairs, but when we got to the stairs I grabbed the banister and held onto it with all of my strength. He turned around, picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. I lost the leverage that I'd had on the banister and started crying as he effortlessly carried me upstairs.

"No, please no," I wailed as he pulled off my shoes and socks while he walked.

"That must be your bedroom with the double doors," he said. As he walked down the hall he grabbed the back of my slacks and panties and pulled, exposing my butt cheeks.

The doors to our bedroom were open and he threw me onto the bed on my back. I rolled over and tried to scramble away, but he again grabbed my slacks and pulled and they slid right off my legs. He grabbed my ankles and pulled me back to the middle of the bed. He ripped my panties off before climbing on top of me, straddling my naked buttocks.

I couldn't move with his weight on top of me and I could feel the heat from his body through his leather pants. He ripped off my blouse and unhooked my bra. I was having trouble getting my breath with him on top of me and I pleaded, "I, I can't breathe."

"I'll make you a deal Sarah. If you quit trying to fight me I'll get off."

I had no intention of honoring my pledge, but I nodded yes.

He moved his left leg off of me and while kneeling on the bed he turned me over. I was frantically trying to think what to do to get away when he cupped the V between my legs with his left and pulled my bra off with his right hand. He slid two fingers between my pussy lips while capturing the nipple on my left breast between two fingers on his right hand. "This will be sweet Sarah; I promise you."

His fingers penetrated into my vagina and I turned my head away and closed my eyes. "You need to get ready for me Sarah," he said. Despite my fear I felt myself getting moist as his fingers probed inside of me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.