Caribbean Vacation - Cover

Caribbean Vacation

Copyright© 2013 by Babyboomer

Chapter 16

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Spies are recruited to try to find a submarine base in the pre- W.W.II Caribbean. If it is there it could threaten the Panama Canal. They try everything in order to find out the truth. However it isn't just the exotic and erotic that they find but the weird too.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Historical   Horror   Mystery   Paranormal   Cuckold   Wife Watching   FemaleDom   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation  

Ken couldn't sleep. He had to take a walk and think. Their suite in the Panama Victoria Hotel was very nice. If you wanted it even had hot and cold running maids. They hadn't been up to that. No, he just wanted to walk.

Pedro snuck up behind the gringo and hit him on the back of the head. It was enough to knock him out. Others were taking him away. All he wanted was a little money for his effort.

Emilio stuck his knife into the Panamanian and watched him die without a noise. He had done what he had been sent to do. Now they had one of the Americans. It would not be long before they knew what they had found out on San Monte Verde. If it wasn't anything then maybe he only has a headache. If not then all four would die. It would not take long for them to find out. The good doctor was very good with the truth serum and his questions.

Stephen had gotten up too. He saw Ken walk through the lobby of the hotel and he figured he would catch up quickly. Of course he had turned the wrong way and had to double back. By the time he had gotten close enough to recognize Ken he watched him get knocked on the head. Then before he could get close to his attacker he saw the man was not alone. Staying in the shadows he watched the attacker slain by the new man. Soon he watched as Ken was hauled away toward the docks. He was glad he had come armed. He followed as closely as he dared. He was surprised to see a bar with a public phone pictured in the window. It was near to the ship that the kidnappers had taken Ken so he decided he needed help.

Agent Smythe arrived with two men. He and the others proceeded to quietly assault the ship. Saps and knives were to be the tools used and they were quite efficient with them. It wasn't long before his son-in-law was back with him. Agent Smythe had the others 'pick up' while he advised Stephen and Ken to take the first Panama Clipper back to the states.

A rather perplexed stewardess and passengers watched as the four climbed into the plane. An armed marine also came aboard. There wasn't a lot of casual talk. Some food was served and the long trip finally ended. The others got off but the crew and plane were told to head to Washington D.C. There the women were sent to Bethesda Hospital while the men rested in a hotel. This time they were all protected.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.