Caribbean Vacation - Cover

Caribbean Vacation

Copyright© 2013 by Babyboomer

Chapter 14

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Spies are recruited to try to find a submarine base in the pre- W.W.II Caribbean. If it is there it could threaten the Panama Canal. They try everything in order to find out the truth. However it isn't just the exotic and erotic that they find but the weird too.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Historical   Horror   Mystery   Paranormal   Cuckold   Wife Watching   FemaleDom   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation  

Mama JoJo had her lightest drum beating and her voice carried across the light air into the bedroom where Cornelia's red hair spread across her pillow case. Perspiration from her night's activities sparkled in the delicate moonlight coming in the French-doors of their bedroom. Still asleep she got up from her bed and walled to the French-doors. She opened them quietly and stepped out onto the veranda. Her steps gradually took her up the path toward the top of the volcano.

Mama JoJo could sense Cornelia walking slowly up the path toward where she sat near the side of the pond. Her presence had quieted all of the night animals nearby. Most were anxiously waiting for her to go so they could drink some water. Mama JoJo was naked so she blended into the shadows of the night jungle. She was concentrating on her spell. Her skin had a slight sheen of sweat on it. It gleamed in the moonlight adding to the eerie feeling in the air. Sometimes a bat would dare to fly over the pond and snatch some mosquitoes.

The slight breeze bore all of the smells of the jungle in it. Some were sweet some of decay and a few of the animals who forage at night. However this night the snake smelled something it had recently noticed. Again she was intrigued. It was alive and smelled like her favorite food, meat. So she began her movement back toward her pool. She had wandered a bit in the night hoping to surprise a fat little pig. Now she had better options.

Cornelia stumbled into the clearing. She felt very odd. She sat down on a mossy bank and began to gather her thoughts into something coherent. Then with a slight touch to Cornelia's breast and moist lips touching her nipple Cornelia awakened as if from a dream. It was the Negro Voodoo Priestess sucking and caressing her. Her mind whirled as she began to lean back. It was the same spot where the giant snake had frightened her and the Count that very morning! Instead of the Count, however was an old women beginning to lick and munch on some incredibly erotic areas of her body. She couldn't seem to fight back at all. Her mind swam with the passion and intensity of the assault. Soon she was on her back and the old woman was silently cackling.

'It had been so easy to get her going again. Look at her go! Oh I can feel her power start to flow into me! She will be almost as good as the witch! Maybe if I take her soul she will give me even more! Yes, I can feel the great well of power she has! Now I am tapping it! I will need to fuck her in order to drain her essence. Only my great cock can take her into me! Oh yes I can feel her need. Now is the time Cornelia! It will be your last act! Give it your ALL!'

Cornelia was so weak. The old hag had gotten off of her and risen up slightly. Yet it was just enough for her to see the huge snake coming towards them. It was much closer than it had been earlier in the day. She tried to say something to the old woman. But it was too late!

"Now I shall take you into me dear Cornelia! Your soul shall reside in me and give me more power than ever! You will have plenty of company. I can't count the number of souls in me. Ha, ha, ha, yes can you feel it entering you? It will only take a few strokes and you will be mine!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.