Caribbean Vacation
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2013 by Babyboomer

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Spies are recruited to try to find a submarine base in the pre- W.W.II Caribbean. If it is there it could threaten the Panama Canal. They try everything in order to find out the truth. However it isn't just the exotic and erotic that they find but the weird too.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Historical   Horror   Mystery   Paranormal   Cuckold   Wife Watching   FemaleDom   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation  

When Cornelia arrived back at the house she got a nod from her husband. She felt somewhat better about what had happened. Her husband had found something which made her dalliance, despite the fact her husband had condoned it, had been done for a good reason.

"How was your ride dear? It seemed to be warmer than usual today."

"It wasn't quite what we expected Stephen. It was a hot and sweaty ride. So after we got to the top we walked down the path. There was a wonderful pool of water which we looked at. But suddenly a rather large snake swam across the pond. I screamed and scared the horses away! Then we decided we had better go too. That snake was getting too close for comfort! So we walked back to the horse stable and took care of them. So right now I'm looking forward to a nice bath."

"Our cook will have a supper waiting for us after we bathe. Your wife was quite brave Stephen. Most women might have fainted. After her scream she retired in good order. I didn't scream but It was certainly a fearsome looking snake. So we retreated without hesitation. But I must say that I was very surprised at her ability to groom horses. She has a lovely way of handling well bred animals."

"She definitely takes good care of me Count. I am glad you are satisfied with her handling ability."

Cornelia would have loved to kick her husband somewhere, anywhere right at that moment. Her face was its usual pink but became beet red when he made his comment. She hoped the Count wouldn't add anything more to the scene. Without waiting to see if he would, she turned and hurried off to the bedroom.

The supper was a modest setting but none of them were very hungry anyway. So they were out on the veranda when Barbara, Ken and Raphael arrived.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.