Caribbean Vacation - Cover

Caribbean Vacation

Copyright© 2013 by Babyboomer

Chapter 9

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Spies are recruited to try to find a submarine base in the pre- W.W.II Caribbean. If it is there it could threaten the Panama Canal. They try everything in order to find out the truth. However it isn't just the exotic and erotic that they find but the weird too.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Historical   Horror   Mystery   Paranormal   Cuckold   Wife Watching   FemaleDom   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation  

By the time they had reached the estate Barbara had come out of her comatose condition but she seemed very weak. Her body trembled and even breathing was a task. She alternated from fever to cold. Ken didn't know what to do. He knew he loved her so much. He started to kiss her forehead and cheeks. Her lips needed to be kissed then her ears. He went to her neck and her fingers. He kissed her wrists and her nose. He was about to kiss her some more when he heard her giggle. As the car stopped Barbara began to feel so much better.

"The last thing I remember was seeing you near me and knowing I needed your help. I felt like I might die. Then I passed out and when I woke up you were kissing my nose! It tickled!"

"Thank God you are better Mrs. Youst! I was amazed when Ken bumped into me with you in such a sorry state. Maybe it was the drinks. Rum can be very nasty."

"Yes, I know what you mean Raphael. To me I felt like I was in a dream then I heard Barbara call for help. Somehow I just came out of it quickly and grabbed her up into my arms. Thank you for driving us away so quickly. Frankly, I bet Barbara would like a bath. I know I would!"

"Ha, ha, ha, after such an experience I too would like a bath. It is an unusual situation but we have more than one tub at the estate. Of course we have all of the hot water we want with the volcano so near to help us heat it."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.