Caribbean Vacation
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2013 by Babyboomer

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Spies are recruited to try to find a submarine base in the pre- W.W.II Caribbean. If it is there it could threaten the Panama Canal. They try everything in order to find out the truth. However it isn't just the exotic and erotic that they find but the weird too.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Historical   Horror   Mystery   Paranormal   Cuckold   Wife Watching   FemaleDom   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation  

It didn't take long for the good Count to make his move. But of course it was done after they had taken care of the horses. Cornelia wasn't very horny by this time yet she knew that Stephen would need the time to finish his hunt. She almost sighed in resentment at the step since she really couldn't figure any other way to satisfactorily detain him for the time needed.

For the Count he finally got his way and he enjoyed it immensely. He felt her orgasm and then unleashed his own into her waiting womb. Yet he wasn't finished with her. He was still hard as he turned her over. He pushed a couple of horse blankets under her belly. It lifted her round perfect fanny high enough for him to do her nether hole.

Cornelia finally got his intention when the head of his penis was actually penetrating her sphincter. Then it stretched and she thought she could almost hear the pop as it slid into her rectum. Her discomfort quickly passed and she felt an uncommon satisfaction of having a prick up her butt. It totally surprised her when she had an orgasm from his pumping her asshole.

Then it was over. She felt totally used. She felt degraded especially since she didn't want to be in this situation. She had become a prostitute for the government! She didn't feel like waving the flag right at that moment. Maybe, if she was still with Stephen in fifty years, they could look back on this time with some good memories. This would never be one of her good memories. It was right up there with the first time she cheated on Stephen. Well it was after their divorce but she still felt like she had cheated. Now she could feel Joseph's sperm leaking out of her vagina and rectum. She needed a bath desperately.

"Beautiful Cornelia, I do love you but I would like to suggest we go to separate showers. I know that you would not like to hurt your husband's feelings about our little tryst?"

"Of course you are right Joseph. I do love my husband but I need something different sometimes. Thank you for a rather nice afternoon despite the frightening interlude. I must say dear Count that my orifices are leaking a lot from the exuberant injections you gave me! I do need a shower and the sooner the better!"

"Ha, ha, ha, believe me it was from your inspiration alone that stimulated me to perform as well as that! Let's get dressed and go back to the main house."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.