A Short Tail - Cover

A Short Tail

by Kippy189

Copyright© 2013 by Kippy189

Fiction Sex Story: A naked young woman is tied up while her boyfriend leaves to buy more beer. His dog and a friend of his take advantage of the position she's in.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Light Bond   White Male   White Female   Bestiality   .

"Shit I'm out of beer," said Tommy as he fastened his belt.

I turned my head and watched him pull on his jacket. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm going out for some beer."

"Well untie me then. You can't leave me like this."

"I want to think about you naked and tied to my table while I'm gone; completely vulnerable to who ever walks through the door."

"Tommy you can't drive; you're too drunk."

"I know," he belched, "I'm going to walk."

"Tommy, untie me please; you'll be gone forever."

"Don't worry, Caesar will keep you company while I'm gone."

No sooner had the door closed when Caesar got up, stretched his huge body, open his jaws and let out a low, guttural sound from deep inside his chest. He walked over and started stiffing my leg.

"Caesar, go away," I said irritably.

He kept sniffing and moved around between my legs. I felt his wet nose on the inside of my thigh where Tommy's cum was dripping down my leg. And then the damn dog licked my thigh with his big mastiff tongue.

"Caesar no," I said. "Stupid mutt," I muttered. I was in no mood for this.

He licked further up my thigh, following the trail of cum. His tongue sent shivers up my body. His tongue was so big it didn't even tickle as it worked up the inside of my leg.

I was helplessly tied to the table. My wrists were tied with ropes going to the legs on the opposite side of the table and I was leaning over the other end with my butt hanging over the side and my chest squished on the table top. Tommy had tied my ankles to the legs on my side of the table to keep my feet apart and I couldn't move as Caesar's tongue moved up the inside of my thigh while he slurped his master's cum. Goose bumps broke out on my legs and arms and I shivered again.

"CAESAR NO!" I said loudly, but the damn dog just kept licking. It was driving me crazy. His nose hit my crotch. "CAESAR NO!" I demanded. "Oh shit!" I said. He licked the crack of my ass and I felt his rough tongue teasing my butt hole. Even though I squeezed my butt cheeks together, he forced his tongue into my crack and licked my butt hole several times. I must admit that his tongue wasn't all that unpleasant and I felt my pussy getting damp. I wondered how it would feel if he pushed his tongue up my hole.

Satisfied that he'd licked my butt clean, his tongue moved back down my crack into my pussy where he could taste Tommy's cum again. He seemed to really like it and his big wide tongue worked on the outside of my pussy lips and I felt myself getting wetter. I could tell that if he continued doing what he was doing I was going to have an orgasm.

With my legs spread and my pussy wide open; his hot, rough tongue soon found my clitoris. He kept licking like he was on a mission and now I was really going crazy. "Ohhh, Caesar," I wailed. "Ohh fuck. You, you stupid dog, oohh shit."

Now I didn't want him to stop. He kept licking and his tongue occasionally penetrated deeper inside of me as he savored the flavor of my wet and getting wetter pussy. "Oooohhhh," I groaned as an orgasmic wave swept through my body. "OOOOHHHH," I screamed through one of the most intense orgasms I've ever had. The dog's big broad tongue that could normally wet your face with one lick was able to ignite every nerve inside the entrance to my pussy.

Finally the big mastiff stopped licking. By then I was gasping for breath, but suddenly he lifted his big front paws onto the table on each side of my bent over body. "Caesar, what are you doing?" I said as I turned my head to look behind me.

The big dog's head towered over me and he licked the base of my neck. Then I felt his wet doggy penis between my butt cheeks and he started trying to hump my ass.

"This is so embarrassing," I said to no one but myself. "God, what if Tommy comes back while his dog is trying to fuck me." The dog was very excited and to be honest his soft fur fell good on my naked back.

Caesar jumped down and started to walk around behind me in circles, clearly excited. He paced around the table and I could see his big red penis hanging between his legs. He moved around behind me again and planted his paws in the same spot on the table and he again tried to mount me. He thrust his wet dick against my leg several times before he adjusted his stance a little and suddenly I felt his red cock slide into my pussy.

He brought his hips closer and I felt his boner penetrate deeper inside of me. He was a big dog and had a penis to match and it filled me up quite nicely. He began to rapidly drive it in and pull it out and I am totally embarrassed to say that my pussy was already sensitive because of his tongue and he soon had my vagina singing.

"Oh god Caesar," I moaned. The dog was like a machine. He was pounding it into me faster that you can imagine. His big furry balls were slapping against me with each thrust. After another five-ish minutes I had another very satisfying orgasm. "Ooohhh Caesar, ooohh fuck!" I moaned.

The big fuckin' dog was panting audibly. His saliva was dripping on my back when I felt him thrust hard, pushing a big lump into my vagina. "Caesar what the hell did you do?" I asked and turned my head to look at him. But he didn't answer me; he just stopped thrusting.

And then I felt his hot cum spurting into me. He kept licking the perspiration off of my back while he continued pumping his doggy sperm into my womb like a broken fire hose. The knot just inside of my vagina was so big that I knew while none of his sperm were escaping and all of his little swimmers were on a futile journey to my womb to try to impregnate me with cute furry puppies. What a kick that would be.

I was completely surprised at how hot his cum felt inside me and even though he was no longer thrusting, it felt like his boner was expanding, but maybe that was sensation was caused by the amount of doggy cum being pumped into me.

Even though my pussy felt like it was being stretched beyond its limits, I had a delightful and none too quiet orgasm. "OH GOD CAESAR! OH FUCK!" I screamed loudly. "YOU'RE A BAD DOG, BAD DOG!" My whole body shook and I tried to tighten my vagina against the mass inside of me. "OH GOD YES, YES!" By reflex I pushed my ass back against him, but it did no good; that big dog cock and knot were in me as far as they could go already. My vagina convulsed, "OH GOD CAESAR," I screamed.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.