The Sins of the Fathers - Cover

The Sins of the Fathers

Copyright© 2013 by QM

Chapter 11

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A chance discovery of some diaries uncovers the scandals of a family's past. Little or no sex in the early chapters, mostly background.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Pedophilia   Fiction   Incest   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

(1954 ... day of the visit)

It was the Monday of the visit of an army doctor to see Tom and, other than Jenny attempting to teach her son how to dance, it had been a quiet weekend. Abi had confirmed that she could hold her own on the dance floor by demonstrating with myself that it could be done and then leaving Tony to step all over his mother's feet, as she later told us.

We weren't sure as to the actual time of the doctor's visit but had invited Henry and Pamela over as soon as they'd done their afternoon rounds and I issued an invitation to dinner as well.

We had also had news that Rosemary was to return later in the week, having divided up the care for her sister amongst herself and other relatives.

The various 'shenanigans' of a sexual nature carried on apace amongst the family members and was simply ignored as one of those things by those involved and never spoken of openly, although I now had my own suspicions that Tony was also involved with his mother as well as his sister, then again as was I so I had no grounds to do anything about it even if I wished.

Tom himself seemed to be no better, although his days sitting outside on the patio had added a bit of colour to his cheeks and a touch of tan to the rest of his exposed skin. His cough remained the same and his wounds, when I saw them, were no better. I'd asked Dora to be his full time helper and she'd agreed, in return I'd taken on an extra maid to do the cleaning tasks Dora had been employed to do.

Plans for the party this coming weekend continued apace: marquees had been hired; extra beer bought in from a local brewery and a promise from the village inn to serve it up. The local butchers had been contacted to supply meat for a hog roast and several of the ground staff were busy marking out a running track for children's games in the afternoon. I'm not sure how they'd managed it, but Mrs Harris and Mrs Ellis had booked a couple of popular local bands to provide the evening's music, ranging from traditional country square dances to the more modern jive and soul to which people could do whatever it was they did.

All I'd been asked to do was provide the money, which in all honesty wasn't a lot, and prepare a speech, which admittedly was causing me far greater concern.

It was about 3pm when Henry and Pamela finally joined us, Henry as ever puffing like a steam train from the walk up from the village, whilst Pamela, as ever, looked radiantly seductive.

"Henry, old chap," I greeted him, a little alarmed at his condition.

"Alan, my dear boy," he returned in jest, as in age he topped me by a mere two years, Pamela being his junior by a good fifteen. "I swear that hill up to your gates is turning into a mountain."

We all chuckled, though Henry's weight was becoming a problem for him and it caused Pamela some distress as Henry refused to do anything about it and was the primary reason for her to stray with me ... as it were.

Pamela and Jenny exchanged hugs and were clearly delighted to see each other, their friendship now assured and strengthened by the secret they shared.

Both Tony and Abi were of course delighted to see Henry as he made them laugh out loud at some of his more outrageous stories, some of which Pamela had assured me were true if somewhat unlikely.

"So no sign of this Army doctor chap?" Henry asked, his face still ruddy from his exertions.

"No, though we assume he's still coming," I replied. "Certainly been nothing in the post."

I rang a bell to summon Mrs Harris and ordered some tea for the adults and squash for Tony and Abi as the adults settled and engaged in conversation over the current goings on in the village.

We had just been served tea when Mrs Harris announced the arrival of a Doctor Blake from the Army whom she then ushered into the room.

I have to admit I took an instant dislike to Dr Blake, who came across as an officious buffoon to whom nothing appeared good enough, was done quickly enough or was convenient. He immediately drew my ire by barking out an order couched as a request to see his patient immediately and in private. When it was suggested that Henry accompany him this was turned down flat in a very insulting tone and demeanour.

"I've driven hours to get to this godforsaken place. I simply wish to see how my patient is progressing and go!" was all the odious man had to say.

Tom, as ever, was diplomatic and assured us that he'd be fine seeing Dr Blake in his room and so being the polite folk we are, we acquiesced and let him get on with it.

"I'm so sorry, Henry," Jenny apologised.

"Nothing for you to apologise for, m'dear," Henry demurred. "I've run across men like him throughout my own military career. Men who see patients as objects and relatives and others as a hindrance to be removed. They rarely do well in life."

"Well I'm glad all doctors aren't like him," sighed Jenny.

"So am I," muttered Pamela, who was outwardly seething at Dr Blake's attitude. "I'll bet you a pound to a penny that he's run foul of the Alexandra Nurses on any number of occasions and been hung out to dry with his superiors."

"No bet," said Henry. "One of the cardinal rules in military hospitals was to show respect to the other professionals or you soon come a cropper."

Dr Blake was with Tom for fifteen minutes and then simply left without so much as a 'by your leave' or updating Jenny on Tom's condition. Tom himself had simply been placed on his bed, his wounds examined, his questions ignored and then left.

"Obviously his bedside manner needs to be vastly improved," I said.

"Indeed," said a clearly angry Jenny. "I will be writing to his superiors to see just what the hell the man was playing at!"

"I'll speak to a few of my associates still in the Medical Corp and ask some questions too," said Henry. "That was terribly unprofessional of the man."

Jenny summoned Mrs Harris and requested Dora's attendance as she and Pamela began to sort out Tom's dressings which had simply been left open after Dr Blake's examination.

"I get the feeling he didn't like the long trip from HQ," I mused.

"As did I," said Jenny. "Yet surely medically discharged forces personnel are visited all the time?"

"They are until signed over to the Health Service," said Henry. "I rather expect that's what the next letter will say."

"Well I'm just glad you are here and can help Henry," Jenny replied.

"I just wish there were more I could do," said Henry. "I'm still waiting a reply from Professor Jonas Salk. If it is a virus then there's precious little we can do except hope Tom's own defences eventually conquer it."


Dinner was an uproarious affair with Henry at his very best, what was usually a quiet meal resounded with the laughter of children and often enough adults. I even spotted various members of the staff listening in at the doorway to some of Henry's wild tales. Afterwards we simply retired to the lounge, where the adults continued to drink wine or port and the children a soft drink.

"So when do you next want Alan?" giggled Jenny to Pamela, when they drifted off to the far side of the room away from prying ears.

"Oh lord, as soon as possible," giggled Pamela in return. "That was the most wonderful night of loving I've ever had."

"He is rather talented, isn't he?" Jenny replied.

"Oh gosh yes. He even used his tongue and mouth on my ... you know," Pamela said, turning a lovely shade of pink.

"Yes, I was shocked and then so, so ... grateful," Jenny said, blushing slightly herself.

"Me too," giggled Pamela.

"I'm sure you can spend a night here as you did last week, Henry didn't seem to mind," Jenny stated.

"He didn't mind at all, rather enjoyed it as far as I can tell. He rarely gets to indulge in his stamp collection," Pamela said with a sigh.

At this point I joined the ladies, more to top up their drinks, but the conversation drew me in.

"Pamela might be staying a night as she did last week, Alan. Do you mind?" asked Jenny, looking as if butter wouldn't melt in her mouth.

"Indeed not, I find her company delightful in all manner of ways," I replied, trying to hide a grin.

"As indeed I found yours," said Pamela, still slightly blushing but smiling directly at me.

We chatted harmlessly for a while, avoiding innuendo, until Jenny went over to tell Tony and Abi to prepare for bed.

"So no problems with our assignation?" I asked quietly.

"No, I kept feeling there ought to be, but no. If anything it simply strengthened the desire to do it again," said Pamela seriously.

"I have to admit I enjoyed spending the night with you and waking beside you," I replied.

"Yes, Henry and I do not sleep in the same bed ... nor the same room anymore. His snoring due to his weight is atrocious," Pamela sighed.

"You still love him?" I asked.

"Yes, but I'm afraid I'm no longer in love with him," she replied.

"Not easy, watching the one you love turn into something you dislike," I said.

"No, it's not. But I won't divorce him," Pamela stated.

"I'm not asking you to, but if the time comes..." I said hopefully.

"Yes, Alan," she replied, giving me hope for the future. A future I thought I'd lost.

Abi and Tony had been listening to Henry's stories but had gradually drifted away from the adults and had been having a private conversation of their own when Jenny interrupted them.

"Bath time, you two," she told them, only to get groans and moans as they attempted, not for the first time, to get some extra time downstairs.

"Wait till the weekend. You can stay up as long as you like on Saturday," Jenny told them.

"Is it true?" asked Abi.

"Is what true?" Jenny replied.

"Uncle Alan's arranged fireworks," Abi stated.

"I don't know, we'll find out Saturday," said Jenny with a smile before ushering them out of the door.

"I think someone has given out a secret of Saturday," Jenny said to me when she came back.

"Oh?" I asked.

"Fireworks,"

"Ah..."

"Indeed," chuckled Jenny.

"Ooh, fireworks," said Pamela gleefully clapping her hands.

"Another one in the know," I chuckled.

"Oops, sorry Alan," giggled Jenny.

"It's for the children mainly," I replied with a happy smile.

"Display ones?" asked Pamela.

"Yes, no individual ones. They're going off about 9-ish at the edge of the lake woods where everyone on the front lawn can see them," I replied.

"Lovely," said Pamela with a large grin. "I love fireworks,"

"After that it's just dancing until about midnight," I replied.

"Well, I hope you're saving one for me?" Pamela queried.

"I'd be delighted to trip the light fantastic with you," I replied.

"Me too," said Jenny. "You did promise."

"I did, and Abi too," I replied.

"I expect you'll be inundated with dance partners, Alan," chuckled Pamela. "Lot of widows around here."

"So many women, so little time," I mock sighed, getting a slap on the arm from both Jenny and Pamela.

"You awful man, aren't we enough for you?" giggled Jenny quietly.

"Indeed you are," I replied very sincerely.

"Good," they both said in tandem.

(2013)

"My God, I can't believe the attitude of that Dr Blake," Annie said aghast.

"He was a piece of work wasn't he?" I replied.

"Surely he didn't get away with it?" Annie asked.

"I'm afraid he did," I replied. "There was quite the scandal over his procedures and treatment of Tom, but it was sadly after Tom's death. Seems before then Dr Blake had some good 'friends' in the higher ranks of the Medical Corp who were able to deflect criticism."

"Grandma Jenny never spoke to me about her husband's death," Annie said. "She got all tearful if he was mentioned."

"She loved Tom dearly," I replied. "His death, whilst unavoidable, was hastened by the Army's intransigence in getting him access to better treatment. Henry did his best but Dr Blake reported him to the General Medical Council for interfering with his patient and whilst the legal hoo-hah was going on, Tom's infection worsened. In the winter the virus attacked the muscles in his heart and, despite the best efforts of Alan and Jenny to keep him warm and comfortable, he died in his sleep in early 1955. Henry insisted on a post mortem and the local coroner agreed, notwithstanding Dr Blake's attempts to stop him, and the whole sorry business of the lack of treatment and medical neglect came out despite Dr Blake's attempts to blame Jenny and Henry."

"Poor man, what little I know of Henry was admirable," Annie said sadly.

"Dr Blake was eventually struck off for falsifying medical records and Alan sued the Medical Corps on the back of it. But as he admitted in a letter to Jenny, it was too little too late and he blamed himself for not acting and using his fortune to get Tom better private treatment," I replied.

"Did Jenny blame him?" Annie asked.

"No, she was Pamela's Maid of Honour at Alan's wedding after Henry died of a stroke," I said.

"Were they still involved?" Annie asked curiously.

"I think so; both Pamela and Jenny, with the children, lived in the Manor till Alan's death in '71 and were executors of his will. With the children having fled the nest they both moved into the lake house and later, after giving it to Dad, shared an apartment in Horsham till Pamela's death in 1985," I said.

"I so wish I'd known them better, knowing what I know now," sighed Annie. "They seem such lovely people."

"Well, you knew Grandma Jenny, Abi and Dad," I replied.

"Turns out I didn't really know them at all," Annie giggled.

"Well, that part of their lives, yes," I said with a wry smile.

"So what happened at the party?" Annie asked. "Was it some sort of orgy?"

"Not outwardly," I chuckled. "But it might have been Dad's finest hour ... from a certain perspective."

"Oho, do tell, bro," giggled Annie.

(1954 ... Day of the party)

Abi awoke early and scrambled out of bed and off to the bathroom to do her morning ablutions so she could join Alan on his morning constitutional to collect his paper. For this day although she dressed quickly, she also chose what she considered to be her best outfit for the party, a flowered summer dress, something her mother had bought her just prior to coming to the Manor and which made her feel very grown up as she twirled around in front of the wardrobe mirror.

Hurrying downstairs she found Alan talking to both Mrs Harris and Mrs Ellis, going over some party details. Both ladies were wearing what Abi considered their working outfits, but she knew that they intended to change later once the preparations were done or so Rosemary had told Tony.

"Good morning, Abi. You look very beautiful this morning," Alan greeted her with a smile.

"Thank you, Uncle Alan. I couldn't wait to put it on, even if the party isn't for a while yet," Abi replied.

"Well, we'll just make sure that you stay clean," Alan chuckled as he held out his hand for her to take.

"Any problems, ladies, let me know, preferably before it's too late," he said to the two women.

"Yes sir," they both replied and moved off towards the stairs down to the kitchen.

The walk was, as ever, taken in companionable silence. Some kisses were exchanged when they were out of sight of the Manor and the village but as neither Alan nor Abi wanted to get her dress soiled, they did not indulge in their usual lovemaking.

In the village Abi enjoyed being the centre of attention from a lot of the passing men and some boys, not that there were many at this time of the morning, but enough to boost her confidence and make her smile whimsically at all those who did.


Tony awoke to a soft kiss from Rosemary who was doing her duty of making sure all were awake.

"Good morning, young Tony," she said once he'd struggled back to wakefulness.

"Good morning, Rosemary. Did you sleep well too?" he yawned.

"Indeed I did, Tony. Must have been all the exercise," she giggled, thinking back to Tony's endeavours with her the previous night.

"Well, hopefully tonight..." Tony trailed off at her shaking head.

"You'll be up late at the party, though we may have an opportunity during it as there's always couples sloping off to enjoy some passion around the backs of the tents," Rosemary said with a smile.

"Isn't that a bit ... well, exposed?" Tony asked, feeling aroused anyway.

"Oh, there be lots of nooks and crannies an enterprising couple can find in the dark to enjoy a lover's tryst," said Rosemary with a nostalgic smile.

"I look forward to finding a few," chuckled Tony, now fully aroused.

"Let me deal with that before I awaken your mother," said Rosemary, her arm snaking under the covers to grasp Tony's cock with her wonderfully soft hand.

As ever, Tony came to the boil far too quickly and with a smile on her lips Rosemary's head dipped down as her other hand drew back the covers for her mouth to engulf his now spasming cock and take his seed down her throat.

"Wow," was all Tony could gasp.

"My pleasure too, Tony," said Rosemary with a friendly grin and a kiss before she left the room.

With a sigh Tony got out of bed and went to the bathroom to clean up before heading downstairs to the dining room and the smell of cooked bacon.

"Good morning, Mrs Ellis, Dora" he said as Janet Ellis was busy with Dora setting out breakfast for the family.

"Good morning, young sir," they both replied before carrying on setting out the heated servers.

It was only after Dora popped out that Janet approached him and gave him a smouldering kiss.

"I expect at least a dance from you tonight, Tony," she said, her eyes full of forbidden promises.

"At least," Tony replied once their lips had parted and Janet retreated from the room.

Dora and Mrs Harris returned carrying a few more serving trays, Dora giving him a wink and Mrs Harris an enigmatic smile before withdrawing.

"Good morning, Tony," came his mother's voice.

"Good morning, Mother. I hope you slept well," Tony replied, hearing the front door opening and the sound of Uncle Alan and Abi returning from the village shop.

"I did, thank you. Hello, Alan, Abi," said Jenny, greeting the new arrivals.

Both Abi and I greeted Jenny and Tony. I also enquired as to how Tom was.

"He's sleeping still. Dora's keeping some breakfast for him," Jenny replied.

"Well, sleep is good for him," I replied. "Careful Abi, don't get grease on your dress," I warned.

"Yes, Uncle Alan. I'll be careful," Abi replied.

"You should have waited till mid-day before changing, Abi," said Jenny, although not sternly.

"I wanted to look my best as early as possible," said Abi. "You should see outside. They've started putting the tents up already and the village is buzzing about the party today."

"I should hope so, it's the first for over four years," I chuckled.

"Was it Georgette?" asked Jenny quietly.

"Indeed it was, but for all I miss her terribly, the time for living life again has returned, along with my family," I replied quietly.

"Thank you again for letting us come here," said Jenny, moving across to give me a hug, followed by Abi.

"I could do no other. It was stupid and reckless of me to tell you what to do. Georgette had the right of it there," I said.

"All's well that ends well," Jenny said and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

After breakfast, Jenny summoned Dora and took a plate of food through to go and awaken Tom whilst Abi, Tony and I went outside to watch the estate workers putting up marquees and bringing up barrels of ale and foodstuff from the village and my kitchens. We soon spotted Henry and Pamela strolling up carrying a picnic basket of their own and waved for them to join us.

"Came up to see if we could help," said Pamela with a wry grin as Henry struggled for breath. "Actually I came up to be nosey."

"You're more than welcome," I chuckled. "Jenny is preparing Tom with Dora's help and we're just being nosey ourselves."

"We raided our own wine cellar to have with the meals for those who don't care for beer," Pamela said holding up the basket.

"Good thought, I'll tell Mrs Ellis to be prepared to bring up some of my own," I replied.

"My goodness," wheezed Henry. "That walk does not get any easier and Pamela refused to countenance me using the car."

"Well, it's not like you could have driven it back," I chuckled.

"True, true," mused Henry.

Mrs Harris then came out with a couple of the staff and set a table and chairs down for us all so we could watch and look as if we were in charge, though I knew well enough not to interfere. I took the opportunity to instruct her about bringing some bottles out of my wine cellar.

We were soon joined by Tom and Jenny. Dora having gone down to the kitchens to assist the staff.

The rest of the morning passed quickly and we allowed Tony to assist in the pulling and tugging of the marquee ropes as he felt the urge to join in, although he was warned not to get in the way.

After lunch Jenny and Tony went off to change and Tom, Abi, Pamela and I wandered down to meet and greet the people now coming up from the village, including the vicar, the local constable and a couple of parish councillors who lived locally. Most of the staff had gone to get changed into their best as it were and the lawn was soon filling up with screaming happy children and talking groups, many of whom didn't mix that socially, well not as men and women.

At 2pm I gave my speech which was welcomed with polite applause, the vicar gave his blessing and the party started. The first couple of hours were filled with children's games, mostly races with prizes of small bags of sweets being handed out. There were also the usual cake and floral competitions which we were expected to judge as a family and I also spent a lot of time simply chatting to people who worked for me on the estate or in the pasteurisation plant along with their families, all of whom appeared to be having a whale of a time.

Between 4pm and 6pm the hog roast and various other foodstuffs were being served and most people sat around on the lawn with picnic blankets and ate until they were stuffed.

After 6pm the beer tent opened, the music started and the adult entertainment began in earnest.

As technically the Lord of the Manor I was expected to lead the first dance, a waltz and had asked Jenny to accompany me as technically she was the Lady of the Manor. I had to admit Jenny was a superb dancer and we glided around the dance floor surface which had been purpose built for the evening from dressed boards. After our first round we were joined by other couples including Tony and Abi, Henry and Pamela as well as various members of staff.

The evening progressed as people danced and drank (I was subsidising the drink) until it got dark outside and many of the children were taken either home or to a crèche tent to sleep on blankets lying on straw whilst their parents went back to the party.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.