The Sins of the Fathers
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2013 by QM

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A chance discovery of some diaries uncovers the scandals of a family's past. Little or no sex in the early chapters, mostly background.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Pedophilia   Fiction   Incest   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

(1954)

"You really ought to stop doing that," I said to Abi who was being very naughty in grabbing my manhood in public ... although there weren't any public around in the park where we were strolling.

"It's fun knowing I can do that to you, Uncle Alan," she giggled.

"Fun or not, it does show and people won't understand, trust me on this," I chuckled.

"I was hoping you might put it to some use," she said artfully.

"Not here, there's not enough seclusion," I replied.

"But there's no one about!" she pouted.

I led her to a park bench and we sat.

"Abi dearest, I know you enjoy what we do, but there are great risks in doing it in public. Yes, there's no one around at the moment, but in a few minutes there could be. I don't want to be arrested if a park keeper or member of the public hears or sees us and you wouldn't like it too much either ... what with the scandal. That said, I'll stop the car en-route and we can have some fun, just not here, not now," I said seriously.

"Aw, OK, Uncle Alan," she said, before kissing me and then grinning.

As it was, the minute we stood we were passed by several others simply enjoying a stroll in the mid-day sunshine. Fortunately my 'problem' had subsided for the present and despite a little verbal teasing on both our parts, Abi behaved until we finally got back to the car.

Halfway between Horsham and the Manor I pulled over to the side of the road and down a small track that led to a clearing in a wooded area. The area appeared deserted and I suspected the clearing was used occasionally for camping trips judging by the remains of campfires littering the site.

"Now we can play," I told Abi as I leaned across to kiss her.

"Good," was all she said as she returned my kiss with gusto.

We exchanged kisses and caresses for a while, both of us becoming more and more aroused until I got out of the car which was becoming unbearably hot in the sunlight and, grabbing a bundle from the back seat, I led Abi into the shade of the woods, spreading the blanket out for us to lie on.

Knowing we had time on our hands I deliberately took my time in undressing my beautiful granddaughter, placing soft kisses on each area exposed and making her squirm and moan in delight at our forbidden passion. Finally she was naked save for her cotton knickers and planting kisses on her navel I drew them down, my lips following until I reached her mound, finding the beginnings of a few soft hairs as Abi's development carried on apace with her encroaching puberty.

Slipping my tongue between her lower lips, I began to probe and swirl over the area I knew gave her pleasure feeling her gasp and raise her hips to maximise contact with my mouth.

"Oh, Uncle Alan!" she gasped in delight as I strove to give her the maximum of pleasure.

I kept tonguing her mound, alternating between her entrance and centre of pleasure, stopping to lap up her nectar of delight until with a warbling moan Abi climaxed on my tongue.

"Oh, I love what you do to me," she moaned as I moved up her body to kiss her lips, her tongue flicking out to taste herself upon my lips.

"I love loving you, Abi," I replied.

"Are you going to take me now?" she asked with a grin.

"Oh yes, little one, oh yes," I replied.

It didn't take me long to disrobe and soon I was as naked as Abi, my cock hard and stiff as I positioned myself at her entrance and slowly pushing into her achingly tight depths.

"Ohhhh!" Abi gasped in sheer delight as I finally bottomed out within her as I held still savouring the moment.

"That feels so good, so right," she moaned.

"That it does," I replied as I began to thrust within her in long slow strokes.

I picked up the pace as Abi responded in kind, her slim hips matching my thrusts as we danced the oldest dance of all and delighted in each other's bodies. I watched the play of emotions across her young face and wondered how I'd been so lucky as to have knowledge of both her and her beautiful mother.

I knew I couldn't hold back very long, Abi's play with me earlier had driven me almost to the edge. Still, I was determined to see if I couldn't help her to climax again before I spent myself within her. Within a few minutes I achieved my goal as Abi's volume of moans increased until with a gasp, almost a shriek, she climaxed to my thrusting cock, which took me over the edge within a minute and I spent copiously within her.

"So, so good," I murmured to my little princess.

"Oh yes," she groaned as she came back to earth from the heights of passion.

I held her gently, enjoying the warmth and softness of her skin whilst running my fingertips down her back.

"I ... I have a confession, Uncle Alan," she finally said.

"Yes little one?" I enquired wondering if she'd told someone she shouldn't have.

"I let Tony have me last night," she said, looking at my face to see how I'd react.

"Oh Abi," I sighed. "I did warn Tony against such things as unlike me he can make women ... or young girls of a certain maturity, pregnant."

"You aren't too angry with me?" she asked with pleading in her eyes.

"No, not angry, not even really surprised, but if you continue to allow him to 'have you' as you put it, there's a terrible risk in getting caught or getting pregnant," I replied.

"I know, that's why I asked you, then Pamela this morning," Abi confessed.

"You can't marry him either," I chuckled feeling a little relieved oddly enough.

"I know," Abi giggled. "But for as long as it's convenient and he wants me..."

"I understand," I replied. "Just be careful little one."


Jenny gasped as Tony mounted her again, his young cock spearing into her now very tender kitty, mixing both pain and pleasure.

'Oh Lord, he's insatiable!' her thoughts maintained as waves of pleasure rolled over her from the efforts of her young lover.

Tony continued to hammer into her. His youth, stamina and ability to recover quickly more than made up for his lack of talent. Jenny hadn't felt so well used in years and she wondered just how she was going to walk back to the Manor as her gait was bound to give away the tenderness and possible bruising of her nether regions by Tony's over-enthusiastic coupling with her.

For Tony the feelings he had were almost indescribable. The physical pleasure of sex, the exultancy of enjoying a beautiful woman and the sheer wickedness of that woman being his mother, all vied for dominance in his brain as he lost himself in the feelings surrounding his cock as he ploughed into Jenny. Yes, there was love, but mostly, as with Jenny, it was lust and base desire, of having something he wasn't ever meant to have and enjoying it immensely.

Finally, with a groan of sheer delight, he unleashed another smaller spending of his seed into his now exhausted mother.

"Oh, wow!" was all he could think to say as he collapsed beside her.

"Oh, wow, indeed," said Jenny. "I think I'll need to pop down to the lake to clean up, you've put a lot into me and I can't go back smelling of a bordello."

Jenny carefully slipped her costume on, wincing at the tightness of it over her hips and upper thighs and then wandered gingerly down the trail until she reached the lake and slipped into the cool water. Once she was covered she carefully slipped out of the costume and began to wash herself down using just her hands, revelling in the coolness of the water over her body, feeling Tony's seed flowing from her vagina as she squeezed her internal muscles.

'I shouldn't have let him do that, ' she thought in dismay. 'But I don't know if I can stop myself, not now.'

She noticed that Tony had pulled his trunks on and had joined her in the water, swimming around and looking very relaxed. Pulling her costume back on Jenny joined him and although there were no more overt sexual moves on their part, the closeness they felt was quite evident in small touches and caresses.

Finally though it was time to return home and they dressed and Tony rowed them back to the boathouse where they locked up and started to walk back to the Manor.

"I may have to lean on you, Tony," Jenny gasped. "I'm a bit sore down below from your efforts."

"Sorry, Mother," he apologised, looking rather shamefaced.

"I forgive you," Jenny chuckled. "You were very energetic and I did enjoy it a lot."

"So did I," said Tony. "I don't suppose?..."

"Not for a few days at least," Jenny replied, leaning on his shoulder as they climbed the hill.

Once back at the Manor gates, Jenny walked unsupported to the front door, trying her best to walk normally despite the aches she felt.

"Go see how your Father is. I need a bath," said Jenny.

"Yes, Mother," Tony replied as Jenny headed upstairs to ease her aching lower body.


Tony found his father sitting with a slightly blushing Dora, being read to and appearing to be quite cheerful.

"Had a good time?" Tom asked.

"Yes, the water's cold, but great swimming," Tony replied, noticing that Dora appeared to be giving him a close scrutiny.

"Your Mother enjoy herself?" Tom asked.

"Yes, although she slipped and landed hard on her bottom," Tony replied giving a version of the tale he and Jenny had agreed to. "She's gone for a bath to soak her aches."

"I'll catch her later. Do you want a drink?" Tom asked.

"Yes please, I'll ring for Mrs Harris," Tony replied with a smile at Dora's start.

"I can get them," Dora began.

"No, you're my company," said Tom with a smile. "As such you can share in a cuppa with me."

"I ... I can't do that," Dora said aghast. "I'd never hear the end of it from Mrs Harris."

"I insist," said Tom.

"Oh sir, please don't," pleaded Dora.

At this point Mrs Harris appeared, giving Tony a once over as well and a slight smile.

"Could we have some tea please, Mrs Harris?" Tom asked. "And please provide a cup for Dora too as she's already missed her lunch, looking after me so pleasantly."

"Of course, sir. You should have summoned me earlier to allow Dora some relief," Mrs Harris said.

"Indeed I should have, but time flew when she read for me and I quite lost track of it," Tom said pleasantly.

"I'll bring a pot and cups immediately, sir," Mrs Harris replied before ghosting off.

"Thank you, sir," said Dora quietly.

"My pleasure, you've been a wonderful reader for me and good company."

"It's a pleasure, sir, truly," Dora replied, thinking back to the pleasure Tom's fingers had given her earlier, then wondering if the rumours about Tony's prowess were true.

"Any plans for tomorrow?" Tom asked Tony.

"I believe Mother is planning on teaching me to dance," Tony replied.

"Oh yes, the dance. Hope Alan can get it sorted. I'm pretty sure your Mother, Sister and Pamela were looking forward to it," said Tom.

"The staff are looking forward to it, too," said Dora. "We gets to let our hair down, bit like that no rank in the mess thing you were telling me about."

"Sounds good, lasts all day does it?" Tom asked.

"Usually from 2pm till past midnight. The village pub sets up in a tent and the villagers and staff spend the morning making food, preparing children's games and setting up a few marquees. The master he opens it with a speech and the vicar follows up with a blessing and then the fun begins," said Dora with a chuckle.

"Fun?" asked Tony.

"Singing, dancing, drinking and the occasional scandal nine months down the road," Dora said, blushing slightly.

"Ah," said Tony with a wry grin.

"Expect the odd marriage three to six months down the road, too," said Tom with a chuckle of his own.

"That's true, too, sir," Dora said. "Got a bit more ... lively during the war years, what with a lot of the men being away."

"Oh, I can well imagine," said Tom with a sigh.

"There were a few 'orphans' taken in I can tell you," chuckled Dora.

"I'll just bet they were and no questions asked?" Tom commented.

"No questions answered either," said Dora.


After luxuriating with each other in the woods, Abi and I headed back to the Manor with Abi leaning across and snuggling into me as best she could.

Once back Abi scampered upstairs only to head back down saying the bathroom was occupied and could she use the one in the other wing to which I gave my assent as I wandered through to the sound of voices on the patio.

"Hello, Dad," came Tom's voice as I made my appearance, followed by Dora standing and curtseying.

"Relax, Dora," I chuckled as Mrs Harris appeared with tea and biscuits.

"I'll get you a cup as well, sir and brew another pot," she said when she saw me.

"Thank you, Mrs Harris. You're a treasure," I replied.

We all sat about chatting, Dora looking slightly uncomfortable in my presence and excusing herself after finishing her tea.

"Lovely woman," said Tom. "Got that whole master-servant thing about appearances going on though."

"True," I replied. "What we permit, you can be damned sure the staff won't. They are far bigger slaves to tradition and maintaining our dignity than we are."

"So how're the party arrangements going?" Tom asked.

"All in hand apparently. Mrs Harris and Mrs Ellis grabbed the ball and ran," I chuckled. "I just pay the bill and do a speech, they said."

"Apparently it's a bit like that old Roman celebration of Saturnalia," chuckled Tom.

"Oh?" I replied with a grin.

"Oh, indeed," said Tom with a wink.

"Now what are you plotting?" came Jenny's voice.

"Just talking about the party, my love," said Tom as Jenny came across and kissed him.

"Oh yes, I'm to teach you to dance, Tony," Jenny replied, glancing at her son.

"Yes, Mother," said Tony.

"How are you feeling? Tony said you had a fall," Tom asked.

"Not a fall as such, I slipped and landed hard on my ... fundament ... so to speak," chuckled Jenny. "No harm done save for some bruises to my body and my pride."

"Well, so long as it's not serious," Tom said.

"Not serious, just embarrassing," said Jenny.

We were then joined by Abi and the conversation stuck to the day's events ... well, the mundane ones as opposed to the intimate ones. I did show off the now framed picture of Jenny and it was complimented by all, much to Tom's embarrassment.

"Could you do one of Abi as well?" I asked.

"Yes, I don't see why not," Tom mused. "Same style and pose?"

"Yes please," I replied.

"Let's go in and I'll do it now," said Tom. "Should have it ready fairly quickly as it's only a charcoal drawing."

Abi looked delightedly at her father and stepped forward to give him a careful hug.

"Thank you, Father," she said happily.

"Don't thank me till you see it," Tom said.

(2013)

"I've written to Billy and asked him if he can arrange a copy of the picture of Abi to be scanned and said I'd ask you to do the same with the one of Jenny," I said.

"Good idea, I'd love to see it," said Annie.

"Thought you would. I'll arrange for it to be scanned over the next few days," I replied.

"Can't believe Dad took Grandma Jenny so hard she had problems walking," giggled Annie.

"The joy of youth," I chuckled. "I was a walking erection at fourteen, too."

"Such a waste," giggled Annie. "You could have taught me a few things."

"You were ten and a half and my sister," I chuckled. "Absolutely no way I'd have taught you anything, I barely knew what bits went where as it was."

"True," sighed Annie, snuggling into me.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.