The Sins of the Fathers - Cover

The Sins of the Fathers

Copyright© 2013 by QM

Chapter 6

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A chance discovery of some diaries uncovers the scandals of a family's past. Little or no sex in the early chapters, mostly background.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Pedophilia   Fiction   Incest   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

(2013)

"Bloody hell, Ben!" Annie exclaimed. "This can't be true, can it? Dad and Grandma Jenny?"

"Well ... not yet," I replied.

"There's more scandal?" asked Annie, giggling and blushing slightly.

"Oh yes," I replied with a grin.

"I just can't believe how we never knew any of this was going on," said Annie.

"What, as in an invitation to join in?" I chuckled.

"Well, no, but at least noticing something," said Annie blushing slightly.

"I expect they were very circumspect if they were at it when we were growing up. Abi's been in Australia getting on for forty years now, and Grandma Jenny rarely visited us. Usually it was the other way around and Dad would call on her occasionally, without Mum or us," I said.

"True ... you don't suppose..." Annie began.

"Unless there's evidence somewhere, and there's nothing in here that I've found yet, then we'll never know," I said.

"Pity," sighed Annie, whom I'd noticed, when reading, had become slightly aroused in the sense of her nipples poking through her bra and the occasional squeezing of the top of her thighs with her hand as we read.

"Why's that, you getting horny, sis?" I chuckled, knowing fine well from the signs that she was.

"I shouldn't, but yes, it's pretty erotic even if it is illegal," she replied flushing slightly.

"Oh yes, it's wrong on so many levels, but I do envy them their chances," I replied.

"Me too," said Annie quietly as she leaned forward to allow my arm to slip behind her and draw her into a cuddle.

"I have to admit that although I knew how lovely you are, sis. I'd never really contemplated what it might be like to take you to bed," I confessed.

Annie swallowed and simply nodded, her body pressed against mine as she struggled with a decision to admit she desired me in her bed, that she knew it was wrong in the eyes of society and the law, but wanted it anyway.

"It's all right for you," she whispered eventually. "You haven't a family living at home to consider."

"I know. Which is why I'm not pressuring you and would never force you. I can simply go and email you the story if it's bothering you that much," I replied.

"I know and I love you for saying it, Bro. But we both know it's far too late for that. It's simply a matter of me plucking up the courage to say the 'yes' my body is screaming at me to say," she said.

"We have time," I said.

"Yes, but time's also a-wasting," she replied.

"Wish we'd known what we know now a good few years ago," I mused.

"Too complicated, we both had youngish families to deal with," Annie replied.

"Might not have stopped us," I chuckled.

"True, but there's a right time for everything and our time is approaching, Ben," she said and kissed my lips softly.

We traded kisses for a few minutes getting used to the idea of each being an object of passion to the other, no caresses, no tongues even, just long passionate kisses that aroused us both.

Do you have any more chapters Ben?" Annie asked as we broke apart.

"Yes, bit rough around the edges, but they're all there," I replied.

"Why don't you bring your laptop upstairs and we can read it in bed?" she asked with a smile.

"Sounds like a plan, do you want to go up first?" I asked.

"Please," was all she said.

I gave Annie a few minutes before ascending the stairs to the bedrooms, finding her mostly under the covers in the guest room where I was to sleep, seeing only the top of a bra and I presumed she was for the minute keeping her panties on.

"Beautiful," I murmured as I slipped out of my own clothing, save only my briefs, and placed the laptop between us as I slipped under the covers as well.

Blushing slightly, Annie snuggled into me as I flipped the page to view the newest chapter.

(1954)

Abi awoke with a start and was a little confused as to where she was for a second or two. Finally she threw the covers off and went to the bathroom to wash and to clean her teeth before dressing and heading downstairs, hoping that Alan would be going for a paper. She stopped at the sound of a low moan coming from Tony's room and as was her wont simply opened the door and went in, only to come to an immediate halt at the scene before her.

Tony gasped when his bedroom door opened with him in the throes of masturbating almost to the point of no return.

"Close the door!" he hissed at a stunned looking Abi.

Abi closed the door, but closed it behind her, as she took in the sight of Tony with his hand around his rude bits pumping away firmly and deftly.

"What are you doing, Tony?" she asked as curiosity overtook her natural shyness.

"I'm masturbating," said Tony, wondering why he hadn't covered himself over when Abi came in. "It helps keep my natural sexual urges under a bit of control ... or so Uncle Alan advised."

As far as Abi was concerned what Uncle Alan said was fine by her, though she was a little surprised that Tony was doing it on his own, then again it wasn't something you could politely ask someone to do for you without trusting them, so perhaps that's why.

"Oh, that's all right then," Abi said. "Can I watch?"

"Uh, OK," said Tony, as he kept his wrist pumping his cock.

Abi watched in fascination at Tony's rude bits, partially covered as they were. He was a little smaller than Uncle Alan, she thought, but still ... nice. She also remembered what Alan and herself had got up to the previous day and what Alan had done with his cock ... yes that's the word he used ... as well as what he'd gotten Abi to do as well.

"Can I have a go?" she asked, to Tony's evident shock ... and pleasure.

"Er ... Yes..." he said.

Abi reached out, grasped Tony's cock and gently stroked it up and down with a firm grip, though not too tight. Remembering some of Alan's advice, she also ran her thumb over the tip, smearing some of the juices that had covered it. She could feel it stiffen even more as she touched it. Within a minute Tony fired off his man seed in several spurts, covering his chest as well as her hand.

"Ohhh," he gasped in pleasure as his face turned red from his exertions.

"Wow," said Abi. "You did squirt a lot! Was it nice?"

"Yes," Tony admitted, not knowing quite what to do any more. Having his sister hold his cock whilst he spent himself had only crossed his mind in the past few days and he'd never expected it to happen.

"Better go wash my hands again," said Abi sunnily, as she retreated from the room leaving a very bemused brother behind her. She paused at the door, adding, "We'll have to do that again."

Tony could only look after her in amazement and hope.


Once she'd finished washing again, Abi hurried downstairs and ran into her mother as she was talking to Alan.

"Good morning Mother, good morning Uncle Alan," she said politely.

"Good morning Abi, you look bright and breezy today," said Jenny giving her a cuddle.

"I guess I am Mother, I just love it here," Abi replied.

"Good morning, Abi. I was just about to go get my paper. Would you like to come with me?" Alan greeted her.

"Oh, yes please, Uncle Alan," she replied with a happy smile.

"I'll make sure I order your magazine for you, Jenny," Alan said as they headed for the door.

"Thank you, Alan. I'll see you both at breakfast," Jenny replied with a smile.

Taking Alan's hand, Abi more or less skipped out of the door beside him, simply happy at being with him.

Once outside they set off at a leisurely walk, taking in the early morning sunshine as the day promised to be both warm and sunny.

"How are you feeling today, Abi?" Alan finally asked.

"A lot less sore than yesterday Uncle Alan," she replied, knowing immediately what Alan was alluding to.

"Well, perhaps another day, just to give you time, little one," Alan said with a smile.

"Yes, Uncle Alan. I think perhaps you're right," sighed Abi, who wasn't healing anything like quickly enough for what she so desperately wanted from Alan.

"Soon, Abi," Alan said and put an arm around her shoulders to cuddle her in.

They walked in companionable silence to the village, simply happy in each other's company. Once there Abi accompanied Alan into the village store and looked at the comics on display whilst Alan bought his newspaper and ordered a woman's magazine for Jenny.

"Do you want a comic, Abi?" Alan asked.

"No, thank you, Uncle Alan. I was just looking," she replied.

Alan paid up and the two set off back to the Manor. Once out of sight of the village however, Alan stepped into a field entrance with Abi and leaned down to kiss her.

"You are truly a treasure, Abi," he said when their lips parted.

"I just love being here and doing what we did," she replied, her eyes looking adoringly at Alan.

"I love doing what we do too. But remember you'll still have to find a husband one day," Alan chuckled.

"I know, I just hope he'll be as nice to me as you are, Uncle Alan," she replied, hugging me.

Knowing they were out of sight of the road and path, Alan dropped to his knees and raised Abi's skirt and tugged her knickers down. He then planted a few kisses on her kitty before sliding his tongue into her slit, to pleasure her little nub, making her knees buckle slightly at the sheer pleasure and desire she felt for another form of contact. It didn't take too long before that wonderful feeling of sheer pleasure erupted all over her body from that one spot. Abi gave a small cry of joy as the relief from her earlier experience with Tony was assuaged.

Alan stood and, tugging her knickers up, gave Abi another kiss.

"That was so nice, Uncle Alan, but what about you?" Abi asked plaintively.

"Later, dear heart. We have breakfast to see to and we can't vanish for too long this early," he replied, as he took her hand and led the way back to the Manor.


Breakfast was a lively affair this morning with a lot of chatter from the children as well as Tom and Jenny both of whom seemed in good spirits, Tom even apologising for his moodiness the other day. Also in attendance was Alf Harris who was going over with Tony what he hoped to show him in the woods and fields around the estate.

I have to admit I smiled a little at seeing Alf with us; Mrs Harris had been a bit put out by my invitation via her for Alf to attend breakfast with us as she had some pretty set ideas about their station in life. Though she couldn't think of any reason to object as I would occasionally invite Frank Fields, my estate manager, every so often as well.

"Do you think you'll be up to a wheelchair ride to the Lake, Tom?" I asked.

"No, Dad. Sorry, but I've said to Jenny that she ought to go with you. I'm going to have Dora read to me from that book you gave me and just relax on the patio today," Tom replied.

"Is that all right with you, Jenny?" I asked.

"Yes, Alan. I have to admit I'm dying to see this lake and so long as Tom is going to be all right..." she replied.

At this point Mrs Harris made an appearance and announced the arrival of a van carrying some steamer trunks with the family's belongings and clothing.

"Could you give me a hand, Alf, Tony?" I requested.

"Of course, sir," Alf replied.

"Yes, Uncle Alan," said Tony, as we hurried out to help the man unload his van.

It didn't take long although there were a good few trunks and with the four of us we were able to take the marked ones to the various family members' rooms.


"Can I dig out my bathing costume, Mother?" asked Abi excitedly, after we had returned to the dining room.

"Yes, Abi. Just don't make a mess and remember to bring a towel from the bathroom too," said Jenny.

"It's looking like such a nice day, I think I'll take my own bathing suit," I said.

"Tempting," said Jenny. "But I'll decide after Dora and I have Tom sorted.

At this point, having finished their breakfast, Tony and Alf set off for the far woods, grabbing a packed lunch from Mrs Harris and promising to be back for dinner.

"You just be sure you do, Alf," she scolded.

"Ah will Edith, ah will," he replied jovially as they set off.

Asking Mrs Harris to summon Dora, Jenny wheeled Tom back to his room whilst Abi hurried upstairs to sort out her swimwear and I as ever retired to the library to read my paper with only the radio for company whilst the staff cleared up the remains of our breakfast.

Soon enough I was re-joined by Abi who simply retrieved her book from the previous night and settled into the chair next to me, reaching over occasionally to squeeze my hand. After an hour, Jenny came through and told us she was going to get her costume and hopefully enjoy a swim. I acknowledged this and went upstairs to get my own and we all met in the central hall to pick up a full picnic basket including a bottle of chilled wine poured into a thermos.

Once outside Abi grabbed her mother's hand along with my own and led us across the lawns to the path down to the lake.

The promise of the early morning had been sustained and at eleven o'clock the day was already a bit of a scorcher as our trio reached the lake.

"Oh my goodness!" breathed Jenny, when she saw the view for the first time. "It's so beautiful."

"That it is," I replied. "Would you like to picnic here or the island?"

"Can we swim from the island?" asked Abi.

"Yes, there's even a rock formation set up to the rear of it where the earth was removed to leave a deep water area which you can dive into, along with a sanded area which acts as a beach," I replied.

"Oh, Mother, can we?" begged Abi.

"If Alan is willing, I don't see why not," Jenny replied with a sunny smile.

Unlocking the boathouse I got the ladies onto the larger motorboat along with the basket and untied the mooring line. A quick tug on the starting line of the motor and, to my amazement, the motor started. We were able to zoom away from the dock and out onto the lake with both Abi and Jenny chattering away and pointing things out until I drew up on the landing stone of the island and tied off and they were able to get on solid ground once more. I carried the basket to the gazebo and left it in the shade and looked around.

"You can use those bushes over there to get changed behind," I suggested. "It's quite private.

The two ladies headed off whilst I pulled out a couple of blankets to lie on later.

It took a little while but soon Abi the Jenny appeared in their swimming costumes. Abi wore a typical child's knitted swimsuit that was probably a size too small for her, judging by how it formed to every curve of her adolescent body. Jenny, though, wore a stylish Jantzen American beachwear model that appeared quite new and showed off her lovely figure to perfection.

"Never thought I'd ever get to wear this," she said with a smile.

"You look beautiful, Jenny," I replied.

"Oh Mother, I'd love a costume like that," breathed Abi.

"Your father's contacts in the United States Army PX in Berlin were able to order it for me," Jenny said. "Now which way is this beach?"

<Ben's Note: My grandfather was based in Berlin during what is known as the Berlin Blockade (1948/49) and I can only presume this is where he made his contacts within the American PX (Post Exchange) of their Army to get goods not normally available to UK citizens, hence Jenny's fashionable swimsuit.>

I pointed out the trail as I moved behind the bushes to don my own costume, a simple pair of rayon trunks. Once at the lake I soon saw Jenny and Abi playing about in the water so decided to go to the diving rock and launch myself into the water. I came up gasping for air as no matter the heat of the day, the water of the lake was quite cold and, to my warm skin, felt freezing.

"Oh, well done, Alan," came Jenny's voice.

"Oh, I wish I could dive like that," came Abi's.

"I'll teach you Abi. I taught Tom, Robert, Beatrice and Simon, my children, to swim and dive," I said.

"I can swim, but no one showed me how to do that," Abi said paddling towards me.

I led her to the shore and showed her the correct positioning using my hands to adjust her stance slightly as well as enjoying the close contact of my hand's caresses. We then went up to her waist in the water and I got her to assume the stance again, although this time I carefully stroked her legs and bottom under the water before standing beside her in the same position, arms above our heads, fingertips touching. I then did a shallow dive into the water to show Abi what to do and, when surfaced, indicated for her to do the same.

Whilst not perfect, Abi did have the general idea and I had her practice for a while before I took her up onto the rock.

"It's exactly the same, Abi," I said, "just higher up," I gave Jenny a wave as she trod water below us.

"It looks a lot higher up here, Uncle Alan," she said, with a slight shiver.

"Ah, but you're brave. I know you are. You became a woman yesterday, by taking me into you, despite it hurting you," I said quietly.

"I ... I did, didn't I? Well this isn't so bad," she giggled.

I launched myself off the rock into the water and rose up to watch as Abi waited until I could see before launching herself off in a near perfect dive, slicing beautifully into the water with nary a splash.

"Oh, well done, Abi!" Jenny called when the young girl surfaced.

"Well done indeed, my beautiful girl," I called.

Abi simply beamed before stroking towards the shore to try again. Jenny and I followed, though not to dive simply to watch as Abi enthusiastically took to diving as a duck to water.

"Oh Lord, she's having so much fun, thank you, Alan," beamed Jenny.

"My pleasure," I replied with a smile, as, hidden from Abi's view, I gently squeezed Jenny's bottom.

We watched Abi do several more dives before I asked if the ladies were ready for lunch.

"Good idea, Alan. Come along, Abi. The water will still be here when you return," Jenny ordered.

"Yes, Mother," replied Abi gaily as she swam in a fast crawl to the shore.

We sat under the shade in the gazebo as we ate lunch. Jenny and I enjoying a glass of chilled wine, Abi some lemon barley squash.

"I think I need to put some sun tan lotion on you, Abi. Your shoulders are quite red," said Jenny.

"Yes, Mother," said Abi, who sat beside Jenny and simply dropped the top of her costume, making me at least start in surprise.

"Abi!" warned Jenny sternly. "You're too old to expose your upper body."

"Oops, sorry, Mother. I forgot Uncle Alan was around," she giggled, not at all embarrassed.

"Even so, you shouldn't do it at all now," said Jenny. "You need to learn some decorum and casual exposure is not ladylike."

"Yes, Mother," Abi replied contritely.

"Besides, the best way to attract a man is to only give a glimpse or hint of your body, not your all, not till the right time," said Jenny.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.