The Sins of the Fathers
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2013 by QM

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A chance discovery of some diaries uncovers the scandals of a family's past. Little or no sex in the early chapters, mostly background.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Pedophilia   Fiction   Incest   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

(2013)

"Oh wow," Annie gasped after reading the chapter on my laptop. "I mean I knew it was coming, but just reading it..."

"The letters and diaries are quite explicit about the details, particularly the letters from the ladies, which include several from Rosemary to Dad," I replied noting how one of Annie's hands had slipped down between the top of her thighs as she read.

"And Abi's enthusiasm," Annie said. "I mean, I know Alan was taking advantage of an innocent, but she clearly enjoyed it an awful lot."

"Yes, she did, but don't forget that Alan was planning on having her one way or another from what I can ascertain," I said.

"True, but he didn't need to force it and we don't know if he actually would," Annie said.

"That's true and at least he's honest enough to admit that he might have, rather than sugar coating it," I said finishing off my coffee.

"Yes, oh that I could have had such a teacher for my first time," Annie giggled.

"Not great then?" I asked, curiosity getting the better of me.

"No, two spotty clueless teens in the park bushes going at it with more enthusiasm than technique, he came as soon as he stuck it in and it bloody hurt too, as I wasn't ready!" muttered Annie.

"Must have got better after that surely?" I asked.

"A bit, more nice than great, then Ron and I married and my playing the field days were over," she chuckled with a hint of sadness too.

"Well, surely marriage and sex..." I trailed off at the look I got from Annie.

"Let's just say I've never managed the heights of the movies or books and leave it at that, please Ben," Annie said closing the subject.

"Oh, I've heard from Abi's eldest, Billy," I said changing the subject.

"At last, I hated the idea of her being all alone," Annie said.

"So does he, he was working in the mining industry away from home and he's quite livid at the family, as arrangements were supposed to be in place for regular visits but everyone assumed everyone else was doing it," I said.

"Typical," sighed Annie, leaning back against the sofa and making her breasts push out, straining against the material of her top.

"Still, it's getting sorted now," I said trying not to gape at her chest.

"Good, any idea where the rest of the story is going? There are a few hints that it's not over yet," said Annie who clearly knew the effect she was having on me.

"Well, there's Tony and Rosemary to be covered and yes, there's a few other things too, as hinted in the previous chapters," I said noticing Annie's surreptitious glance at my groin where my own erection was partially concealed.

"More scandal?" Annie giggled.

"Definitely more scandal," I chuckled.

"Well out with the salacious details then," she said eagerly.

"Best read," I replied.

"Well sit beside me and let's read it together, rather than you gawp at me over the top of the laptop screen," giggled Annie.

"I was not gawping," I chuckled.

"You were checking out my tits you pervert, don't deny it," she said with a laugh.

"And like you didn't check out my crotch either, Miss Goody-two-shoes," I laughed back using a childhood nickname for Annie as I got up and sat next to her.

"Well, it seems like it's a family tradition bro, even if we weren't aware of it," Annie replied with a grin.

"True and you do have a nice set of tits, too," I chuckled.

"Well, they haven't gone 'South' too much yet," she chuckled. "So thank you."

"Only got your word for that though," I said with a wink.

"You saying I'm a liar?" Annie giggled.

"No, just want some verification," I chuckled.

Annie leaned over and gave me a soft kiss on the lips.

"Perhaps later Ben, I'm still thinking it over and as tempting as it is, I am worried about the consequences," she whispered.

"Your body, your choice," I replied before turning the laptop over to the next chapter.

(1954)

Tony and Abi had gone upstairs to Abi's room and were lying on her bed chatting about the day's activities, although Abi was keeping her mouth shut about the activities on the island.

"So did you 'femme' Alan then?" Tony asked.

"Yes, he told me where the priest hole is," Abi replied.

"I'm sure this house is too modern for a priest hole," Tony mused. "It certainly doesn't look Tudorish."

"Alan said the whole Manor is a Victorian folly designed to look older than it is and has other odd bits from early times thrown in," Abi said.

"Oh," said Tony. "So what did you do to get him to tell you?"

"There are some things a Lady doesn't talk about," Abi said primly using a phrase her mother occasionally used.

"You let him put his hand up your skirt! Didn't you?" Tony gasped.

"I did not! And even if I did its no business of yours," Abi giggled whilst feeling slightly ashamed about lying to her brother.

"Show me where this priest hole is then?" Tony asked.

Abi got up and led Tony to the main hall and then to an alcove. Reaching up with her hands, she turned a decorative wooden carving set into the panelling and then pushed at a piece of panelling at the back of the alcove which silently moved away revealing a small room.

"Wow," said Tony in amazement.

"The previous owner told Alan that there were some hidden secrets but wasn't sure where they were. Alan looked them up from the original owners notes and architects plans," Abi said. "He also put a light into this one too."

Abi flicked a switch and the extent of the room was revealed including a basin with tap, an enclosed toilet, cot bed, writing desk and chair.

"Gosh, this is so wonderful," Tony said, quite enthralled by the secret revealed. "I wish it were my room."

"You can always ask Uncle Alan," Abi giggled. "But all the staff know where it is, except perhaps the new ones."

"Did he tell you where the secret passages are?" Tony asked.

"No, not yet," said Abi.

"Guess you'll need to 'femme' him some more," laughed Tony.

"We'll see," said Abi as her thoughts pretty much said 'count on it'.

At this point Alan called for Tony, asking him to come into the lounge and the children went their separate ways after closing the hidden room.

"Ah, Tony, your mother has asked me to have a word with you about what happened when you went shopping," Alan said. "Don't worry, you aren't in the wrong."

"I don't know how to stop it," said Tony blushing fiercely.

"When young people are coming into maturity their bodies change and things which didn't seem too interesting suddenly become fascinating," Alan said. "With young men, it's usually women. When you see them or think about them your body reacts, in other words you get an erection, that's when your penis becomes stiff. It happens a little when you're younger, only now there's a purpose to it."

"I know what an erection is, Uncle Alan," said Tony.

"Good, that helps," Alan replied. "Now the purpose of an erection is to enable your penis to be inserted into a woman's vagina which is roughly in the same position as the base of your penis and to place your sperm or seed into her to fertilise her and make a baby."

Tony simply nodded.

"That's the basics," Alan chuckled. "However, sex, sexual intercourse, making love or even as its sometimes crudely put, fucking is a lot of fun for men and women. Otherwise we simply wouldn't do it. Despite what vicars or priests may say or like, it doesn't always result in a baby every time and it's not just married people who do it."

"Really?" asked Tony who was fascinated almost despite himself.

"Really," replied Alan. "Now men and women can also give themselves relief when sexually aroused by masturbation."

Tony simply nodded.

"Ah, you're aware of that, good." Alan said with a smile. "I suggest that you do so regularly, to try and avoid situations like this morning."

"Yes, Uncle Alan," Tony replied.

"The other thing is taboos or things you don't or shouldn't do. One is to become sexually active with a family member. That's against the law, not saying it doesn't happen, it's even mentioned in the bible a few times. Now what happened with your mother is understandable, she is after all a remarkably good looking woman. But openly displaying an erection when with your mother is not very clever and will inevitably get you into trouble; same with your sister. I'm not saying that you can't admit to yourself that they are quite lovely, but attempting to take things further will bring endless trouble on you if you're caught, even assuming they are willing."

"Yes, I get that, thanks Uncle Alan," Tony replied.

"Another taboo is having sex with someone of the same sex," Alan said. "I don't believe you're inclined that way, but its best you know at least that it goes on, same with incest or family sexual relations, it's against the laws of this land."

<Ben's note, homosexuality was a criminal offence in the UK until various decriminalisation laws were passed between 1967 and 1982.>

"Ugh," said Tony.

"It happens," said Alan. "Don't judge them, they are people, the same as you or I and some have been quite famous such as Oscar Wilde."

"I have heard of him," said Tony, "But it didn't mention that..."

"Real history as opposed to what is thought suitable to be taught in school is often rather different," Alan chuckled.

"So much I don't know," mused Tony.

"An awful lot I don't know either, but it doesn't stop me searching," said Alan. "Anyway, we'll stop there and I'll leave you in peace. Try not to embarrass your mother in public again Tony. You're lucky she's got a sensible head on her shoulders. Had it happened with someone other than your mother well ... a lot of women would have gotten both angry and embarrassed, indeed some might have called a constable."

"I will and thanks Uncle Alan," Tony replied before leaving the room.

Tony wandered up to his room giving a lot of thought to the conversation he'd just had. Uncle Alan had been quite explicit and honest, Tony realised that. But he'd also implied that it was all right to have sexual feelings for or with family members, so long as you didn't get caught. His honesty about masturbation, or self-pleasure as Rosemary had called it, helped too, Tony had worried about doing it himself in case it was wrong, but Alan had told him it was the best way to keep his erection under control.

Abi had joined her mother in her father's room as Tom was now awake and the three just chatted until Tom indicated he need the commode and Abi had to leave. She did spot Tony heading upstairs so decided to see if Uncle Alan was in the lounge.

"Hello, Uncle Alan," she greeted him with a hug and a kiss.

"Hello to you too, Abi, though it hasn't been that long since we last saw each other," chuckled Alan.

"I know, but I like being with you," she replied with a dazzling smile.

"I like being with you too, Abi," Alan replied.

"What did you want to talk to Tony about?" Abi asked.

"Did you ever hear about curiosity killing the cat?" Alan chuckled.

"Yes, Uncle Alan," she replied with a cheeky grin.

"Good, although it wasn't a secret, just something he needed to know which might have embarrassed him a lot more had you been there," said Alan.

"Oh, was it about ... you know?" said Abi pointing to her groin.

"Yes," chuckled Alan. "Anyway how are you feeling about that now?"

"I'm a bit sore," Abi admitted. "But it will get better?"

"Yes, have a bath tonight and clean yourself carefully," said Alan.

"When it does, can we do it again?" she asked.

"Oh yes, so long as there's no chance of getting caught," Alan replied.

"Good!" Abi cried and gave Alan a hug.

Alan returned the hug, initially he'd felt very guilty about deflowering Abi, but her enthusiasm for the act had changed his mind, 'just like Georgette', he mused.

"Let's go and see your father now," Alan said.

"He was busy, but should have finished now," said Abi, who had wanted to enjoy more cuddles but realised that the room wasn't particularly private.

Alan and Abi wandered through to Tom's room and discovered Jenny helping him get into his wheelchair. Alan quickly stepped in to help but was waved away by Tom.

"Sorry Dad, but I have to learn how to do this myself although my good Lady insists on helping," he said with a wan smile.

"If you have help, you should use it," Jenny replied with a gentle smile of her own. "Besides you really aren't strong enough yet."

"Yet I feel I ought to try, at least," Tom said.

"You might end up hurting yourself, at least wait till that army doctor arrives to check your progress," said Jenny firmly.

"Yes dear," said Tom with a slight smile. "Any idea when he's going to turn up?"

"Waiting for a schedule in the post," said Jenny.

"Hurry up and wait," muttered Tom. "It's ever the way."

By now with Jenny's assistance Tom was in the wheelchair and Jenny pushed him towards the door and on towards the library. Abi and I followed and we were soon all seated save Jenny who was picking books at random for Tom.

"Got any military history, Dad?" He asked.

"I've got a History of the 12th Division in the Great War on the upper shelf," I replied.

"That was the division your regiment was attached to, wasn't it?" Tom asked.

"Yes, although I wasn't allowed to volunteer until 1916," I replied.

"So why were you opposed to my career, Dad?" Tom asked.

"Because I saw what war does to people, not just the weapons, but the brutalisation of ordinary men," I replied quietly.

"Yes, I saw plenty of that," Tom replied sadly.

"I never said you shouldn't fight. It was right to do so against the Nazi's," I replied. "But afterwards ... well there was simply no need, my boy."

"I stayed in because I was fearful that you'd blackball me to prevent me finding a job, Dad," said Tom.

"I would never do that, I wasn't that petty even then, and you could have come to me via Georgette, I would have helped in any way I could," I replied, rather shocked.

"And have you demand that I divorce Jenny as part of an arrangement? I couldn't risk that," Tom replied, to my utter disbelief.

"Do you honestly think your mother would have permitted that?" I replied, stunned that he could even think such a thing of me.

Both Abi and Jenny who had been listening nodded and whilst Jenny squeezed Tom's shoulder, Abi came across and gave me a cuddle.

"No, Dad, I don't, not now, but too much bad blood had been spilt, plus hindsight is a wonderful thing," Tom said. "I'm so sorry, Jenny, my love, you were right; I'd done my bit ... I should have demobbed, I'd have found something and I don't think Dad would have done anything, not now."

"I wish you'd told me what you were thinking, Tom, I could have reassured you that your Mum would never allow Alan to do such a thing," said Jenny almost in tears.

"I would never have put her in a position where she would have to ask," I replied. "I know I was angry and said some things I really shouldn't have after your engagement, but I've never interfered with your life or tried to make you do anything my way. I didn't even remove you from my will, despite my empty threat."

"We didn't know that though, Alan and, to be honest, Georgette and I rarely discussed you or the source of the problem as I was still angry after all those years," Jenny said. "Still Tom, you should have told me rather than simply going ahead with your decision and expecting me to live with it."

"He's as stubborn as his father when he makes up his mind," I chuckled making both Tom and Jenny smile.

"No use crying over spilt milk," Jenny sighed. "All we can do is our best to help you recover as best you can."

At this point Mrs Ellis appeared and announced dinner.

Dinner was quite a sombre affair as the adults at least were digesting the previous conversation along with our dinner, even Abi seemed affected and wasn't her usual sunny self. Still, both the children cheered up when I allowed them to watch the television whilst Jenny and Tom went to his room to clean his wounds, asking Mrs Ellis to send Dora along to assist. I as usual sat in the library reading, with the radio on with some classic jazz acting as background noise. I was still stunned at the mess I'd made of my life with regards to my son and his wife and made myself a promise to do all I could for them by way of recompense. Particularly with regards to Tony and Abi in giving them the best life could offer. Although I still wasn't too sure how Abi and my sexual desires exactly fitted into this, still hypocrisy is a human condition all told.

I was soon joined by Jenny who sat beside me and reached out to hold my hand.

"I'm so sorry Alan," she said.

"You have nothing to apologise for Jenny. I have no one to blame but myself," I sighed.

"Even so, we could have tried for reconciliation via Georgette had we really wanted too," she replied.

"So could I, Jenny, so could I and as the guilty party to the whole mess it was my duty to do so," I said.

"At least you managed to get him to open up about why he remained in the military, Alan. It's more than I ever managed," she said with a wan smile.

"Foolish boy, you'd think, after Belsen, he would have had a full stomach of war..." I sighed.

"He won't talk about it, Alan," Jenny said.

"I don't blame him," I replied. "I've seen the reports. My company were responsible for providing some of the famine relief foods and medical supplies. I don't think they even came close to describing the true horror of the place."

"Anyway, enough of this depressing subject. Would you like some tea, Alan?" asked Jenny with a touch of her more usual smile.

"Yes please," I replied and watched as she walked over, gently swaying, to the bell pull, ordering tea when Mrs Ellis appeared.

"Is Tom settled for the night?" I asked as it was still rather early.

"I suspect he's embarrassed about what came out so is in hiding," Jenny replied as she returned to the table with her book.

Our tea arrived and Jenny was silent whilst it was poured and Mrs Ellis left.

"Thank you for speaking to Tony," Jenny said.

"My pleasure, glad I could help," I replied.

"You do know Abi has a crush on you?" she said.

"Yes, I'm not trying to encourage it." I said knowing it was far too late for 'encouragement'.

"Whilst she's not as developed as Tony physically, I suppose it was inevitable and I expect I'll have to have a similar talk on the do's and don'ts of relationships with her soon," Jenny said.

"If she turns out like her mother she'll be fine," I replied gallantly.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.