The Sins of the Fathers - Cover

The Sins of the Fathers

Copyright© 2013 by QM

Chapter 4

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A chance discovery of some diaries uncovers the scandals of a family's past. Little or no sex in the early chapters, mostly background.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Pedophilia   Fiction   Incest   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

(2013)

It was a bit of a drive to Annie's house, extended a bit further by my desire to reminisce over the family's past and take a look at the old Manor where much of my tale was set. It had been bequeathed at the death of my great-granddad to the Army Medical Corp as a convalescence and respite care home and had since been taken over by the National Health Service for the same purpose. That's not to say my legacy, if that's what you wanted to call it, had been squandered. Both my Dad and Abi had been left comfortably well off when Grandma Jenny had passed away and my Dad had left both Annie and I a tidy sum along with the family businesses in which we still held directorships and were doing very well.

Pulling up at Annie's, I was greeted at the door by my sis. She was four years younger than me, at forty seven, yet looking a bit younger than her years, still slim and shapely in middle age after two children, due as much to a lot of exercise as well as good diet.

"Come in, Ben," she greeted me merrily with a hug and a kiss on my cheek.

"Hi Annie, good to see you, you're looking well," I greeted her in return.

"Thanks, other than missing Dad, life's been good," she replied.

"I miss him too, but have made a few discoveries about his life recently which makes him all the more interesting," I replied.

"Oh yes, I quite agree about the interesting, though I hope it won't see the light of day beyond us two," Annie said with a grin that lit up her face.

"Not a chance," I chuckled. "I almost didn't send you the details anyway, as I was a bit worried you'd be disgusted and think less of the family."

"I was shocked at first, but in the end I don't believe any harm was done. Anyway come into the living room, I'll get you a drink and you can show me what you've got so far," Annie replied, taking my coat and leading me into her lounge. I have to admit that I gave Annie a lot closer inspection than I normally would have before running across the family's history, realising that she had a nice set of legs and a lovely bum encased in tight jeans that wove a spell before my eyes as it gently swayed ahead of me.

I sat and brought out a set of printed pages for Annie to read, she went into the kitchen to pour some coffee from a cafetiére.

"Is this it?" she asked as she placed the mugs down in front of me, her neckline dipping low and allowing me to gaze down upon her bra-encased full and still pert breasts. Once again, since I started to delve into the family history, I began to become highly aroused by my sister.

"The next chapter, yes," I replied. "There's more on my laptop as well, plus I brought all the 'evidence' with me."

Annie quickly scanned through the chapter, nodding slightly and making small non-verbal utterances on occasions.

"So, Alan nailed Jenny," she uttered with a giggle.

"Yes, she got very descriptive over her feelings in a letter to him," I replied with a wry smile.

"Good for her, Alan seems very talented, although her surprise at oral sex seems a little unusual," Annie mused.

"This was in the 1950's, oral sex, whilst not unknown, was unusual to an extent and considered by many to be a perversion," I replied. "Particularly with regard to female pleasuring."

"A male chauvinistic world in which blow jobs are allowed, but muff munching no way?" she asked with a twinkle in her eyes.

"Pretty much so, at least for the ordinary folk. I'm fairly sure the rich bohemians had the market covered," I replied.

"Shame, nothing like a talented cunnilinguist," Annie chortled.

"A much wanted talent for ladies to desire in their men," I said with a broad grin.

"True, though some men just aren't interested at all in seeing to their women's needs," Annie sighed.

"I loved it and even though Sue divorced me, she appreciated that about me at least," I sighed.

"Hmmmm," was all Annie had to say, though she gazed speculatively at me for a moment.

"I see Tony might be getting a mature teacher," she finally said.

"It's in the next chapter," I replied. "Amongst other things."

"Let's see then," Annie requested.

(1954)

It was about 7am. Tony was awake, having needed to go to the toilet, and was simply drifting in and out of slumber as he lay warm and comfortable in the bed. He started slightly as his door silently opened and revealed Rosemary, who slipped inside and closed the door gently behind her.

"I'm glad you're awake, young Sir," she said with a smile.

"You can call me Tony," Tony replied already feeling a reaction to Rosemary's presence.

"Well, perhaps when it's just us ... Tony," she replied with a smile as she sat on the bed next to him.

"Good," Tony said with a grin.

"Anyway, I promised you an answer and the answer is yes, I'll do nice things for you, if you do nice things for me," she said.

"Good," Tony repeated himself with unconcealed delight.

Rosemary leaned down to kiss him, their lips meeting softly before she slipped her tongue into his mouth to probe gently around. Slipping aside the covers, her warm hand undid the drawstring of Tony's pyjama bottoms and slipped inside to grasp his straining cock.

"Ohhhh!" Tony gasped at the feelings invoked.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" Rosemary chuckled.

Tony could only nod, not trusting himself to speak, before raising a hand to cup and squeeze one of Rosemary's breasts outside her clothing.

Even the touch of Tony sent a jolt of what seemed like electricity coursing through Rosemary's body directly to her loins, making her gasp with delight.

"Tonight, when all have settled, come to my room near the kitchen and I'll let you see them," she gasped, knowing now was not the time or place to join Tony in the bed.

Tony nodded his acceptance, knowing he could wait ... or rather, hoping he could.

At this point Rosemary's head dropped and her lips parted over the tip of his cock to suck at it gently, and good became overwhelming as his young body responded without thought or control.

"Gaaah!" escaped his throat hoarsely, as jet after jet of his spending shot into Rosemary's mouth and she swallowed his offering down with seeming delight.

Running her tongue lightly around the tip of his cock after sucking the last dregs of his spending, Rosemary kissed the tip and stood.

"It gets even better than that, Tony," she chuckled, looking at the expression of lust and desire on his face.

"How?" Tony gasped out.

"Come to my room tonight and I'll show you," she replied, before quietly leaving the room and a rather stunned young man.


Abi awoke at the sound of the closing of a door in the corridor and stretched as she checked the time and whether it was worth getting up. Lying back she wondered if Alan would keep his promise and show her what being a femme fatale was all about, even stretching her fingers down to touch her fairy which had started tingling almost as soon as she thought of Alan and what he'd done with his fingers. Although the tingling intensified under her touch she didn't pursue the feeling but eventually threw off the covers and went to the bathroom to wash and clean her teeth. Pulling her clothes on she headed downstairs to see if anyone was about.

Abi heard the voices coming from her father's room and headed for there, sticking her head around the door to find her mother still in a dressing gown sitting holding her father's hand and talking to him.

"Good morning Abi," her mother said with a warm smile looking far more relaxed and happy than previous days.

"Good morning Mother, good morning Father," she replied politely as she'd been taught.

"Good morning Abi, did you sleep well?" her father asked.

"Yes, Father. How are you today?" she asked with a smile.

"So far so good, although I'm afraid your mother is going to change one of my dressings now, so you'll have to give us some privacy," her father replied.

"Of course, Father," she replied and, giving them both beaming smiles, she left the room to see who else was up and about, running almost immediately into Alan who was dressed to go out.

"Good morning Uncle Alan, where are you going?" Abi asked.

"I was going to wander into the village to get a paper before breakfast. Would you like to come too?" Alan replied with a smile.

"Oh, may I?" Abi replied, delighted to go anywhere with Alan.

"Abi and I are going for a paper, Rosemary, if anyone enquires," Alan said down the stairs to where the kitchens were situated.

"Very well, sir," came a reply. "Breakfast won't be for half an hour."

"We should be back in time. Thank you, Rosemary," Alan replied. "Let's go, Abi."

The air outside was cool and the sky overcast, a far cry from the summer warmth of the day before. Abi took Alan's outstretched hand and they walked in companionable silence until reaching the gates of the Manor.

"Do you still want to touch me, Uncle Alan?" asked Abi quietly.

"I ... I don't know, Abi. I'm very afraid I might hurt you as you're very young still," Alan replied after a long pause during which they kept on walking.

"But you promised! And I won't tell even if you do, Uncle Alan," she replied squeezing his hand.

"If I do and it's still very much an if, I'll try to be gentle with you, Abi, and if you want me to stop I will," Alan replied already realising that his resolve had weakened in the face of Abi's young charm and determination.

"Alright, Uncle Alan," Abi replied with a beaming smile.

Alan continued to hold Abi's hand, until after a few minutes they reached the village store and he stepped inside to get a Daily Telegraph.

Once out again, he took Abi's outstretched hand again and they walked back to the Manor.

'I must be mad, ' Alan thought, his mind going back over the conversation he and Abi had just had. 'I'm already enjoying Jenny, so why do I want this young girl so much? It's not like I'm attracted to girls in general. Is it because she looks so like Georgette did when we first met at that combined school dance? I believe so, ' he finally admitted to himself, 'and as wonderful as Jenny is, there's just something about Abi that reminds me of my wife so much.' Mentally sighing Alan decided that given a chance and despite the risks, he probably would ... enjoy Abi, his only hope was that she'd enjoy it too.


Back at the Manor the two discovered that Mrs Harris and the other ladies had breakfast out on the plates in the dining room so they went to join Tom, Jenny and Tony.

"Good morning, Jenny. Did you sleep well?" I asked.

"Yes, Alan, like a log, first time since Tom came home," Jenny replied with a beautiful smile, looking tousled but radiant.

"And you, Tom?" I asked.

"Yes, Dad, although it bothers me to be so tired all the time," he replied.

"Hopefully that will pass. Do you have everything you need nearby should you awake and no one hears the bell?" I asked, slightly concerned as it was a big house.

"I'm alright there Dad. Apparently Rosemary can hear it from her room as well, as she and Jenny both came running when I needed attention at about 6:30," he replied.

"How about you, Tony?" I asked.

"I was awake a bit earlier than normal, but I think it's the quiet," Tony replied. "I keep expecting to hear the milkman or the other tradespeople that go down our road in London."

"I hope you get used to it," I replied.

"Oh, I'm sure I will, Uncle Alan. I love it here," he said with a boyish grin, his eyes seemingly flicking over my shoulder to where Rosemary and Mrs Harris were removing the empty servers.


After breakfast the children and I wheeled Tom back into his bedroom. Tony and I helped assist him back on the bed as Jenny went upstairs to change out of her morning robe and nighty. I then discussed various articles in the paper with Tom, with the children interjecting their own views too. Tony had sat himself at the part of the room nearest the door whilst Abi stood beside me, resting an arm over my shoulder as I sat next to the patio doors. I soon realised due to the height of the bed and Tom's position on it, that no one could see the lower parts of our bodies and I was able, as I held up the paper, to gently stroke the back of Abi's legs without anyone seeing what I was doing.

Abi herself kept very still and gave no indication that anything was going on, other than a daughter having a chat with her father, brother and grandfather. Soon my caresses were moving from below her knee to about mid-thigh until my hand was completely under her knee length skirt where I gently slipped my fingers between her legs, feeling soft skin and firm muscle. Abi cautiously slid one foot away from the other to part her thighs for me and I pushed my hand upwards, luxuriating in the touch of her skin, until my fingers touched her underwear and began tracing the outline of her mound with my index finger. Abi's hand gently squeezed my shoulder as she became lost in our little game and the conversation moved on mostly between myself, Tony and Tom. Again I moved my hand to her rear and gently squeezed her bottom cheeks before deciding that, with Jenny due back at any moment, it was time to take things a little further. Moving my hand between Abi's thighs again, I reached up with my fingers and tugged her underwear to one side, feeling Abi's sudden intake of breath as I did so. I then used my index finger to softly caress her hairless mound whilst using my other three fingers to hold the seam to one side. The skin was so incredibly soft and there was a hint of wetness in the slit between her nether lips that I gently massaged with my finger, feeling Abi tense up at each careful swirl of my fingertip.

At that moment Jenny came into the room fully dressed and beamed at seeing us all around Tom and, reluctantly, I pulled my hand down from underneath Abi's skirt.

"I've sent for Dora and we're going to change Tom's bedding and dressings now," said Jenny. "So you'll have to leave. After that you and I will be going to town, Tony, to get your hair cut and a few other errands."

"What will you be doing Abi?" asked Tom.

"I was planning on taking her for a row on the lake," I cut in. "Assuming Tom will be alright on his own."

"I think I'll be fine. I normally need to nap after the cleaning as the painkillers get to work," said Tom.

"No swimming. Abi's costume and our other clothing haven't caught up with us from London yet. But it's scheduled for tomorrow I believe," Jenny said.

"I promise not to let her fall in," I chuckled. "Though I hope the weather clears up somewhat, don't want it to rain either. Would you like me to arrange you and Tony a packed lunch?"

"No, thank you Alan, we'll take lunch in a café in town as a bit of a treat I think, as Tony can't go on the lake," said Jenny.

"Can I row, Uncle Alan?" asked Abi.

"Probably," I replied. "And don't worry, Tony; I'll let you both out on the boat with the outboard motor soon."

"Thanks, Uncle Alan," he replied with a grin after the initial disappointed look he gave me.

Tony, Abi and I trooped out as Dora bustled in carrying clean sheets. Both the children headed for the library where I said they could listen to the radio on the BBC light programme with its popular tunes, whilst I found Mrs Harris, who was organising the cleaning rota for her staff, and requested a packed lunch for Abi and myself. I was also introduced to her daughter-in-law, Matilda, whom I was now employing to tackle the laundry, including the cleaning of bandages. I then joined the children in the library and read my paper avoiding the temptation to try anything with Abi where Tony would catch us.

It took about an hour before Jenny joined us as she'd taken her time to make sure Dora knew what she was doing on all of Tom's wounds and injuries.

"Well, we'll be going now, Alan," she said as she brushed down the front of her dress. "Come along, Tony."

We said our goodbyes and I led Abi out of the rear door, picking up the picnic hamper Mrs Harris had prepared for us, along with a blanket to sit on.

Abi, as had now become a habit, took my hand and we wandered down past the tied cottages along the narrow track which led to the lake. Abi was practically bouncing with excitement as she skipped along beside me, though she made no other overt moves, well, other than her usual beaming smiles.

We reached the lake and I took her over to the boathouse and unlocked it, revealing the rowboat and the small motor boat. I gingerly stepped into the rowboat and placed the hamper and blanket in the middle and then helped Abi into the boat which rocked slightly and alarmed her, though she soon settled.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Oh yes, Uncle Alan," she replied with a sunny smile.

"I'm going to take you out to the island, it's not too far and it has a gazebo where we can eat. It's also quite secluded from prying eyes too," I said watching Abi's eyebrows rise and her smile became a grin, wrinkling her nose prettily.

It seemed as if fortune were smiling on us because as I cleared the boathouse the sun came out at last and the cloud cover was clearing. Abi just sat back and watched quietly as I rowed across the lake to the island, gazing at the various waterfowl that congregated around and the occasional plop in the water caused by some sort of fish. Once at the island I simply moored the boat to a small stone landing jetty and assisted Abi onto the shore before grabbing the basket and blanket. We then made our way through the brush to a small wooden gazebo which stood on a raised site fronted by a small grassed area which, I knew, if you sat upon, you could not be seen from the far shore.

We ate our sandwiches and drank our squash whilst making small talk about Abi's school and the upcoming term in September. Turns out it was a day-boarding academy and Abi would be able to return at weekends to see her mother and father ... and now me.

Finally we finished and I laid the blanket down on the sun warmed grass at the base of the rise, sat down and beckoned Abi to join me.

As before Abi straddled my thighs and placed a soft kiss on my lips, gazing into my eyes with both fear and trust.

"You sure?" I asked, already feeling arousal and hoping I could stop if she told me to.

"Yes, Uncle Alan," she replied.

"If it hurts too much, tell me to stop and I will," I said, hoping she wouldn't and catch me in a possible lie.

"I will," she said and we kissed again.

Taking things slowly, all we did was kiss for a while, my tongue occasionally flickering over her lips but as yet not slipping into her mouth whilst my hands gently rubbed her back and sides. Abi simply held me at this time, enjoying, it seemed, the attention she was getting, but not actively participating. On the other hand she was not hindering my progress either, as I unbuttoned her blouse and slid my hands under her vest. Finally I turned us over so Abi was lying on the blanket and slid my tongue into her mouth in a French kiss whilst one of my hands slid under the hem of her blue knee length skirt and began to caress her inner thigh, slowly moving upward as Abi lay back, eyes closed, breathing deeply and looking absolutely adorable.

"Want me to stop?" I asked as I reached the top of her thigh, just barely touching her underwear.

"No, don't stop," she whispered in return as I cupped her mound gently and flexed my fingers over its shape. Slipping my hand out for a second, I knelt and quickly, removed my own shirt and vest before sliding both my hands up her skirt to grasp her knickers and slowly drew them down and off her feet. Other than raising her bottom slightly Abi remained quite still as I raised her skirt up to look at her hidden treasure. A beautifully smooth mons veneris met my gaze with two lovely nether lips and, between, a pink slash which glistened slightly. Stooping down I planted soft kisses on her mound, before slipping my tongue into the valley to taste my granddaughter for the first time. She was delicious, more tart than her mother, but so, so good to imbibe as my tongue swirled around her entrance and the raised area above it that gave women (in my experience) pleasure. Abi's breathing had increased almost to panting and low moans escaped her throat as I tried hard to bring her to a climax and give her a good start in enjoying the amorous arts with a man. It took a little while, but eventually the insertion of my finger into her back passage caused her hips to flex upward hard onto my face and a high pitched warble to escape her throat as the effects of my play with her enabled her to climax for the first time ever.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.