The Sins of the Fathers - Cover

The Sins of the Fathers

Copyright© 2013 by QM

Chapter 2

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A chance discovery of some diaries uncovers the scandals of a family's past. Little or no sex in the early chapters, mostly background.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Pedophilia   Fiction   Incest   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

(2013)

I had emailed Annie the first chapter, such as it was, of the letters and diaries and really didn't expect to hear anything back, as I suspected she wouldn't like where the story might be heading. Which just goes to show how little I really knew about the way she thought these days. Later that evening my mobile rang, it was Annie.

"Hi Ben, just read the first extracts. Is this story heading where I think it is?" she asked.

"I'm afraid so, Annie. I can stop sending them if that's what you want," I replied.

"No, please keep them coming, I want to see how this turns out as it seems I didn't know Aunt Abi, Dad and Grandma Jenny anything like as well as I thought," she giggled.

"Yes, it's surprising," I admitted.

"I mean I know sex went on, but I never thought that the fifties were so ... racy and naughty," she said.

"There's more to come. As soon as I've compiled it, I'll email you,"

"Thanks Ben, perhaps I'll pop over and read over your shoulder," she chuckled.

"That might put me off," I chuckled in return, not quite knowing why I said it.

"Ooh, do I distract you that much, bro?" she said laughing, although I suspected a serious undertone to the question.

"You're the most pleasant distraction I know, Annie," I replied seemingly light-heartedly.

"You say the nicest things, Ben, but I gotta go. Send me the next chapter as soon as it's ready, please," she implored.

"No prob, sis," I replied as I returned to the work of unravelling the scandal, with some odd thoughts about Annie running through my mind...


(1954)

At this point the clocks struck five and the children knew it was dinner time. After hiding the magazines they hurried downstairs to the dining room where Jennifer, Tom in his wheelchair and Alan were waiting.

The food was plain, but in large quantities, mashed potatoes, beef, cabbage, carrots and peas, the rationing of meat having ended only a month before. Afterwards Mrs Ellis produced some jelly and custard for Tom and a jam roly-poly for the others.

<Ben's Note: food rationing ended in the UK on July 4th 1954 when meat and all other food rationing ended.>

There was little or no conversation at dinner as was typical. You were there to eat, not speak. Afterwards though, Alan agreed to put the television on for the children whilst he and Tom chatted and did some catching up. Jennifer ostentatiously ignored them all and read her book.

Finally though Tom retired and Jennifer went with him to sort out his various hygiene needs and to spend a little 'alone' time with him, Alan presumed.

Leaving the children, but asking them to let him know if they wanted the television switched off, Alan wandered through to the library, put the radio on and picked up a book to relax.

Five minutes later he was joined by Abi.

"Not watching television?" Alan asked.

"No, Tony is though," she said as she approached and sat next to Alan on the arm of the chair.

"Well, help yourself to the books here, but leave the radio alone. I like this music," Alan replied.

"I was hoping to ask you about the secret passages," Abi giggled.

"I told you I'd give you a clue in a week," Alan chuckled.

Abi slid over and kissed him on the lips, a child's kiss, but it made Alan rather uncomfortable.

"Now I've kissed you, you owe me a favour," Abi giggled.

"Oh, you think?" chuckled Alan.

"Well, what else can I offer?" she giggled using the words of the femme fatale in the magazine and sliding off the arm and onto his lap.

"I don't think you should be doing this," Alan gasped, her weight pressed down onto his groin and her pleated skirt rode slightly up her thighs.

"Doing what, Uncle Alan?" she asked coquettishly.

"Sitting on my lap," Alan said, already feeling the start of an erection as Abi squirmed slightly.

"I'm using my female wiles to get you to tell me where the secret passages are," giggled Abi. "So if you want me to stop, then tell me."

"You don't know what you're doing at all, Abi," sighed Alan. "Doing things like this isn't a game, not to men."

"But it's fun, Uncle Alan," she giggled, giving him another kiss on his lips.

"Abi, please don't!" Alan said as he tried to regain control of the situation.

Abi took one of Alan's hands and placed it on her upper leg just below the hem of her skirt and deliberately squirmed down on the hard lump she could feel pressing into her bottom, not quite knowing why, but knowing it felt good.

Alan had just begun to slide his hand under Abi's skirt when he heard Jennifer calling for the children and felt extreme relief when Abi slid off his lap to go and seek out her Mother.

'My God, ' he thought, 'she nearly had me then. I have got to get this under control.'


Jennifer gathered Tony and Abi and told them it was time to change for bed and that she would arrange to have some hot milk waiting for them once they came down, before taking herself off to the library to talk to Alan and get him to switch the television off.

"Are you all right, Alan," she asked, as he looked flushed and almost out of breath.

"Oh yes, just a little heartburn I believe," Alan replied.

"Could you switch off the television please," Jennifer asked.

"Of course, Jennifer."

Alan wandered to the lounge and unplugged the television hoping Jennifer hadn't noticed his erection.

Jennifer waited until Alan had gone before a wry smile appeared on her lips. 'My God, ' she thought, 'he's human after all, judging from the bulge in his pants, though surely he hadn't been self-indulging ... no, of course not, but perhaps he'd been thinking about Mrs Harris or Mrs Ellis ... oh no, ' she thought, the smile falling away, 'surely he hadn't been thinking about me!?'

Flushing slightly, but putting the thought aside, Jennifer summoned Mrs Harris and arranged for some hot milk for Tony and Abi and sat herself down in the corner.

Alan returned to the library and noticed Jennifer had moved away to the corner where she'd sat before, the copy of Lady Chatterley's Lover open in front of her and as ever ostentatiously ignoring him.

Picking up his own book Alan tried to read, although it was difficult, his thoughts continually ran amok over the feelings and sensations Abi had wrought upon him. Although he determined that he would takes steps to ensure that they never were alone together as he believed that Abi at least didn't know she was playing with fire.

Jennifer studiously read the book, at least until she reached the first sex scene where Mellors enjoyed Constance in the hatchery and then she simply couldn't help glance up at Alan. There was so much of Tom in his looks, tall, distinguished looking and still vigorous ... very vigorous as her memory told her. Still unwilling to give up her hate though, she forced her eyes down to read more of the book, despite the arousal her body was clearly telling her that it felt. My God! The man had questioned her morals and now she couldn't help thinking and desiring him, what a hypocrite it made her!

Alan became aware of Jennifer's glances, although chose not to acknowledge them, surely she didn't know what had happened ... then again she'd said nothing, so probably not. Still, he thought, she's a remarkably beautiful woman. Despite her animosity it was a pleasure to have her and the family milling around the Manor, making the place come alive for the first time in Alan's experience.

At this point Tony and Abi appeared, Tony in striped cotton pyjamas with a warm dressing gown over the top and Abi in a floor length nighty along with her own dressing gown. They were followed in by Mrs Harris bearing a tray with two glasses of milk and some biscuits which she placed on an occasional table.

"Will that be all sir, madam?" she asked.

"I believe so," I replied glancing at Jennifer and seeing her nod.

"Then I shall go home and be here in the morning," she said.

"Thank you, Mrs Harris, good night," I replied along with acknowledgements from Jennifer and the children.

"She works long hours," said Jennifer.

"Not normally," I replied. "Mrs Ellis normally works mornings and afternoons, Mrs Harris works afternoons and evenings one week then they swap. A couple of women from the estate cover their days off and assist through the week too. A housemaid spends the night here to prepare the kitchen and light any fires if necessary."

"I'm surprised you have so few, it's a big house," Jennifer said.

"It is, though Georgette and I had plans to convert some of it to a hotel. All fell by the wayside though," Alan admitted.

"Well perhaps one day," said Jennifer.

"Perhaps," Alan replied.

"Now you two, it's off to your rooms and to settle down for the night," said Jennifer to Tony and Abi.

"Yes, Mother," they both chorused before stepping forward to give Jennifer a kiss on the cheek.

Abi then surprised everyone by giving Alan a hug and a chaste kiss too.

"Good night, Uncle Alan," she said quietly with a smile.

"Goodnight Abi, goodnight Tony, perhaps tomorrow you'd like to come with me as I do my rounds of the estate and see what there is to see," Alan replied.

"May we, Mother?" asked Tony.

Caught a little off guard, but not seeing any way or need to object, Jennifer nodded her assent.

"But only if you behave. I want no noises or other silly activities," she finally admonished.

They finished their drinks and headed off whilst Jennifer pondered Alan.

"This walk isn't too far is it?" she finally asked.

"About five miles in total, but not all at once, plus I'll stop at the lake and let them have a rest there. Mrs Ellis will have prepared some sandwiches," Alan replied.

"I ... I ... why are you doing this, Alan? I know you don't approve of me," Jennifer finally asked.

"No, you're wrong. I misjudged you on the reputation of your profession, not you personally, which was a terrible mistake, made worse by my idiot pride in not seeking to apologise for the terrible wrong I did you. I really cannot apologise enough, even if it's never going to be enough. I have a chance to make amends now, and help Tom recover, as well as get to know you and the children. It's something which I should have done years ago, rather than let my own prejudices get the better of me," Alan almost blurted out in his need to apologise.

"I honestly don't know if I'd have allowed you back into our lives," Jennifer confessed. "I was so hurt and humiliated, enraged too, that I would probably have said no anyway, if only to spite you,"

"It would have been well deserved too and although I truly regret the circumstances which brought you here, I'm so glad to see you all, really," Alan admitted.

Jennifer felt at a loss for words. She'd cherished the notions of hate and revenge for so many years that it was difficult to let go. Yet her innate honesty knew that the problem was now hers to resolve, Alan had cleared the way if she wanted to take it, yet it felt so comfortable to see him as the monster still.

"I don't know what to say, Alan," she finally replied.

"Then say nothing, just relax and enjoy what moments you can, whilst helping Tom get better," Alan said.

"Thank you, Alan," she said quietly, as they both moved to their parts of the library to relax.

They both sat and tried to engross themselves in their respective books, yet both were going over in their minds what they had said to each other. Jennifer realised finally that she would have to let go of her hate, yet also had a problem in that she knew she was attracted to Alan from what she'd observed earlier. 'I must be strong and resist his charm ... assuming he was even thinking about me, ' she added honestly.

Alan also couldn't help but notice just how good looking Jennifer was too, although he realised that any advance he made would be unwelcome, particularly as he was hoping to mend some bridges. Besides she was not part of the 'typing pool', he thought ... which was truly a pity, he admitted to himself.

Finally Jennifer rose, "I'm going to take a bath and retire, Alan," she said.

"Then I bid you goodnight, Jennifer," he replied, standing.

"Please call me Jenny," she said with a smile. "And goodnight Alan."


In her room Abigail heard her mother pass and go down to the bathroom, breathing a sigh of relief when she passed and extracting the magazine with the femme fatale story in from under her pillow. She knew she'd nearly 'femmed' Uncle Alan when his hand had started to move up her leg, though was a little unsure as to what he'd do once he had reached the top, or indeed whether she would have let him. She did know it had felt good and that the hard lump she'd felt pressing into her was probably Alan's rude bits, although why they were hard she didn't know. Still reading through the magazine and gleaning it for clues had started a tingly feeling down in her fairy and she knew that whatever Uncle Alan might do, she was going to let him.


Tony too, had hidden a magazine when he heard his Mother go past; he was never sure when she'd pop in, so was very careful as he knew he wasn't supposed to have them. Even so, he knew that although they appeared to be quite erotic or rude, there was a lot missing on the actual mechanics of the rudeness ... so to speak. Indeed, Tony's views on sex, such as it was, all came from the boys at his boarding school, and much of that appeared to be idle boasting. Certainly he'd boasted too, but other than the magazines he'd 'borrowed' from his father and a few smutty pictures one of the boys had brought in, he knew nothing. Oh he knew what an erection was, but the rest? Well, he was certain it had something to do with a woman's fanny and getting his knob, as the other boys called it, into it.

<Ben's Note: I've used the terms used in the letters and diaries, to the British a fanny is the pussy or vagina, not the bottom.>

Not that he had seen one ... well other than Abi's, once, accidentally when she'd sat on Dad's lap when she was 10 and got told off by Mother for not wearing knickers.

Suddenly though, he had a thought. When exploring, he'd noticed the bathroom, he'd even used it to clean his teeth earlier, he'd also noticed that it had a keyhole and his mother was running a bath...

Creeping out of his room, Tony padded quietly along to the bathroom and listened carefully, though he was unable to hear much over the sound of the taps running. Holding his breath he lowered his head down to the keyhole and couldn't see anything except steam ... until his mother stepped up to the basin and yes! She was nude. Tony couldn't believe his luck. Sure it was his Mother, but she was so beautiful, even if he could only see her side on. Tall at 5'8", blonde, with well-proportioned breasts, neither too heavy nor too small in Tony's view, with pink nipples, a well-rounded bottom and long legs and when she turned slightly her fanny was covered in dark blonde hairs. Tony's erection ached and he put his hand on it to try and ease the discomfort, squeezing it slightly as he watched Jennifer finish at the basin and climb into the bath obscuring his view of her.

Deciding enough was enough; Tony crept back to his room, his curiosity satisfied for now, though his stiff knob didn't subside until sleep overcame him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.