Return of a Hero
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Staff Sergeant Amy Powell returns home after several years in captivity. Nothing is the same and she knows she will not fit in her old life ever again. This is the first chapter of a 12 chapter short novella about her new beginning. Very little sex or romance in the first chapter but there will be plenty in the story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Size   Clergy   Prostitution   Military  

It was raining on the day they returned to Sacramento. It was coming down pretty good. The SUV was not responding the way Amy had grown accustomed to after months of constant use. She pulled into a small strip mall and checked the tires. They were looking awful swollen to her and right away she knew they had way too much air in them. She was afraid if she would kick them they would explode right in her face.

"Diego, when I asked you to check the tires up in the foothills, did you happen to put any air in the tires?"

He was looking out the partially open window at her getting soaked in the pelting rain and looked real thoughtful. It was almost funny to see his look when he really concentrated like that.

"Oh, si, Miss Amy, Diego put air in all the tires because they not up to the number on the door. Now they are all filled up and we are bouncing nice and high."

She wanted to pull him out and throttle him like a turkey dinner. The rain was pouring down her face and into the top of her blouse and drenching her bra and her normally dry boobs. Carefully, she squatted down at the side of each wheel and let the air out with her knife tip hoping that the half-blinded drivers didn't pull in to close to the SUV and squish the air out of her as well.

"What you doing, Miss Amy? You get all wet out there!"

Fortunately, they managed to find an almost new motel not far from Rancho Cordova and she was happily soaking in the warm water before any chance of a cold could settle in her lungs. The last thing she wanted was to get sick at this important point in time. Diego gave her the slow once over when she came out of the shower looking fresh in her big bath towel. He got real interested in the clicker when she gave him a withering look still miffed about the tires.

The lawyer's office was only a recording and she figured they were all out to lunch. She left a message with her cell phone number instead of the motel number because she didn't want to get anyone on the switchboard involved in her business.

Then, she called the contact at Children's and Family Services and was reassured that the paperwork was on the supervisor's desk and all they were waiting on was a signature. That was good news and it meant that they were well on their way to finishing the plan ahead of schedule.

The rain had let up now and they both headed over to the restaurant with the new sign over the door that said simply, "DIEGO'S MEXICAN AMERICAN EATERY". Amy was certain restaurant's needed the "man in charge" touch to instill confidence that things would be well organized. Although that was not necessarily true in Diego's case. He had surprised her with how much he knew about preparing Mexican dishes and she gave him full control of that side of the menu. For the other side, she had hired a woman who had worked in the casino buffet and had shown her how well she managed to organize the kitchen all by herself. It was a mixture of order and chaos that seemed to work well for both sides of the menu.

Some of Diego's relatives were tidying up the place and the walk-in coolers were already stocked with all the necessities for rolling out a full selection of menu items. It looked like the restaurant was well-situated for attracting the large numbers of new Hispanic residents in the downtown area and the workers in the government buildings were tired of eating fast food for lunch every day.

They were heading from the soon to be opened restaurant to her old home when she got a call from a certain little place just outside of Las Vegas. It was "Miss Julie" the operator of the friendliest whore house in Nevada.

"Your little friend Candy is fitting in just fine here, Amy. She is already my biggest money-maker and she never seems to wear out. They should change her name to "Goldie" because her pussy is lined with gold."

The news brought a smile to Amy's face. It was a fitting end to Candy's short-lived career as a housewife.

No sooner had she hung up, than the little cell phone rang out before she even had a chance to put it back in her purse. This time it was the lawyer's office returning her call. They had located her former spouse in a lock-up outside of Los Angeles. Unfortunately, he had managed to hang himself from the bars with a twisted part of the sheet. They were uncertain if it was some kind of kinky game or intentional suicide. That ended that chapter of her life forever and all she could think was "Good riddance"

The very next day, they moved from the tiny motel room into the large house with the wide staircase and the full basement filled with things from a much happier time. She even saw her toys from her childhood in one corner of the spacious place. Diego asked if it would be all right to bring his sister and she agreed readily because she could use help in keeping the huge place running smoothly.

That night she was absent-mindedly pulling the brush through her long hair when Diego appeared at the bathroom door wearing only his silly tight jockey pants that had trouble containing his huge coiled snake of a cock. She tried not to look but lost all restraint and stared at the thing resting but ready to strike. It was time to forget about the tires and let bygones be bygones. With all the dignity she could muster, she walked suggestively to the bed and crawled in making sure that her flanks were pointed straight at her pretend husband's equipment. She was planning to say something witty or smart but before the words could tumble out of her mouth, Diego's huge cock was splitting her pussy wide open and she felt the full weight of his body riding her back. It was a glorious feeling and she came before she even had a chance to get started.

It never ceased to amaze her how fast her husband was able to recover but she was certainly not complaining. She was glad his sister was a sound sleeper or she would certainly be asking her all kind of questions about why she was making so much noise in the middle of the night when decent folks were all asleep in their beds.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.