Return of a Hero - Cover

Return of a Hero

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Staff Sergeant Amy Powell returns home after several years in captivity. Nothing is the same and she knows she will not fit in her old life ever again. This is the first chapter of a 12 chapter short novella about her new beginning. Very little sex or romance in the first chapter but there will be plenty in the story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Size   Clergy   Prostitution   Military  

Amy was pleased as punch that her new boy-friend Justin had packed up his trash and caught a cab back to the hotel in the wee hours of the morning. It gave her a chance to get some shut-eye and she could take her shower in the morning in complete relaxation.

Her thoughts lingered on the excitement of the night before.

It was wonderful to have her pussy lips stretched so tightly once again. It was something that she had definitely missed for a very long time. Then, she started to balance the pros and the con's just like her mother had told her do a very long time ago. Justin was rough, rugged and a perfect physical specimen despite the unfortunate scar on his face that he told her came from a nasty bull up in some Wyoming rodeo. The constant pounding of riding the bulls had made his leg and groin muscles so developed that when he wrapped his long legs around her from behind, she was unable to stop him from taking her in either hole even if she wanted to do so. He had this fetish of wrapping her long hair around his fist so he could pull back on her head when he wanted her to bring her goodies back to him. She learned it real easy and took pride in her performance when he tapped her flanks with his free hand just like he was whipping her across the finish line. On the downside, he was sometimes crude and thoughtless not caring if she gagged with the way he filled her mouth with frenzied actions or telling her she could not go to the bathroom until she had finished what he wanted her to do. It was something she definitely did not like and was enough to make her decided not to invite him to her house ever again.

The next day was filled with getting the right kind of transportation at just the right time and making sure the guests had the right information about the schedule and times of the events. She saw Justin a few times but he was swamped with fans and had to keep to his practice routine over at the arena.

In the middle of the afternoon she got a call from Diego to let her know he was back in Las Vegas and very pointedly asked her,

"What the hell is a cigar doing on the bathroom sink?"

She just laughed to cover her sudden sense of guilt and told him it was only an "old friend" who visited from Sacramento. It was a lie and they both knew it only Diego choose to ignore it and just tell her that Blackie actually seemed glad to see him. Now she felt even guiltier because she knew that she had been ignoring Blackie as well.

When she checked the e-mail account on her laptop, she saw that an interim report had been added to the file from the investigators back in Rancho Cordova. Most of the material was about Candy, her former husband's new spouse. Apparently, she had been getting very cozy with a certain low-life called Matt who was reputed to have mob connections back on the east-coast. He managed a pole-dance and lap-dance bar in a sleazy part of town and had personally "auditioned" Candy for a job on the day-shift. She didn't get the job but she did get his attention and made herself available for returns visits to his private office almost every other day. The investigator even had tapes of her audition routine available for her viewing if she so desired. She responded yes and asked that they be sent in an attachment at their earliest convenience. This was just the thing she needed to split the two of them up with almost no effort on her part.

The other part of the report had to do with the bankruptcy proceedings and she saw that there was no hope for reversing the failure of the restaurant. A separate report confirmed that Candy's father was skimming a great deal of cash off the top of the revenue before reporting it to the owner. She instructed the attorney to determine the extent of the liabilities to see if there was any feasible way to salvage the operation as a new owner. First, she wanted to get Candy and her thieving father out of the picture so there would be no blowback from the children about her departure. It seemed certain that there was no love lost between them because she had been trying to convince her husband to pack them both off to boarding school as soon as possible. The only thing that was keeping him from doing so was the expense of tuition.

She sent copies of Candy's "audition" to the church choir where she sang, to the PTA board chairperson who was a "zero tolerance" personality, and to her former husband's office marked "to be reviewed by all staff before close of business". Amy was certain her disloyal former spouse would be wearing the label of cuckold like a scarlet letter around his neck forever and a day.

Amy had some interesting plans for Candy and she hoped that she would be able to salvage the restaurant and her house so her two children would have some financial stability in their lives. She learned the hard way in the dust and mud of Afghanistan that patience is the key to winning the end game.

Diego was so upset that he decided to go to the casino and give Amy a piece of his mind even though he was not well-suited to staying angry very long and was the type of man that immediately forgot all about the bad stuff and just remembered the good. She was not wired that way and she didn't think most women would see any logic in that way of thinking either.

Amy followed the short man with a rare frown on his face out to the parking lot where his buddies were doing their best to pretend they didn't see or hear anything at all. Diego ranted for a bit but it was more in Spanish than in English so she really didn't understand most of it. His attitude and body language communicated the exact words without any difficulty. She knew she was guilty but they really weren't married except for the purposes of establishing documentation. After about ten minutes, he slowed down and his words became more normal and she just stood with her head down the way she had learned to do for so many years to diffuse anger directed straight at her. Now, Diego seemed almost apologetic that he had been forced to use harsh words for her bringing a man into her bedroom. Everything was looking like it was back to normal until her cowboy walked up with a huge shit-eating grin on his infuriating face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.