Kate - Cover

Kate

Copyright© 2013 by Kaffir

Chapter 14

Later that night Andrew did some more ardent worship of Katrina's body but still went no further than he had the previous night. Katrina did though. She knelt beside him stroking him and gently scratching him before leaning forward to kiss him and to nibble his nipples. Finally they spooned up as they had the night before and fell asleep.

There was no rush the following day so no alarm clock was set. Nevertheless they both woke at their usual times, Andrew half an hour ahead of Katrina. He fought the urge to relieve his bladder continuing to hold her slight, soft body and savour her smell.

It was a dressing-gown breakfast, quite a quiet one.

"Andrew, my love, will you help me write to my parents?"

"Of course I will."

She smiled warmly. "Oh golly! It's going to have to be typewritten because of my arm."

"Probably not a bad thing. It'll help the formality but you can also explain it."

She smiled again. "My clever, thinking man."

Andrew grinned. "At last she realises."

Katrina snorted. "Pompous ass! Move your chair back."

He did so and she sat on his knee as she had done the previous evening.

"My precious, pompous ass! I love you, my Andrew."

"Works both ways."

"Darling, you're being sweet and considerate what with my arm and only just starting on the pill but I could feel you last night and again this morning and it's not fair on you."

Andrew kissed her softly. "I'll live," he whispered.

"I'm sure you will but it's not still fair on you. It's not fair on me either, my sweet. We both want each other, not because we're over-sexed or anything but because we love each other and want, need, to consummate that love."

"Katrina, my darling!" Again it was a whisper and he pulled her more tightly to him. "I just want our first time to be perfect or as near as we can get to it so no condom and no broken arms."

"I understand but Andrew, my precious love, the first time won't be perfect because we'll be much too excited and unable to really think about each other as we will later."

He took a breath and she put her finger to his lips. "Shush, my one, and hear me out. I know the safe period let me and Nigel down but generally speaking it works and I'm in a safe period now for the next four or five days. As for broken arms, I couldn't care less. Could you, selfishly?"

Andrew could only shake his head.

Her face cleared and lit up with happiness. "Kiss me then."

He did so, gently at first but then with rising fervour. It lasted some while but they finally drew back breathless.

"So now?" she asked winsomely. "Before we have a shower and get dressed?"

Andrew did not reply but stood up and silently carried her back up to their bedroom where they shrugged off their dressing-gowns and fell onto the bed.

He held her tightly for a while and then began to worship her body again but this time he did not avoid her fanny. He brought her to two climaxes, first of all through her breasts and then genitally. He started to move over her.

"No!" she gasped. "You'll come too quickly. Lie on your back."

She pushed him over onto his back and slithered down to take him in her mouth. He did indeed come quickly.

She moved back up to lie on him and kissed him gently.

"Told you," she grinned and kissed him again.

"Thank you, my little one," he said softly and then smiled. "I hope you're not going to get impatient but I'll need a while to recover."

She stroked his cheek and touched her lips to his. "No rush, my darling."

Andrew was surprised. The feel of her light body on his, her eyes, the silkiness of her back under his fingers soon had him aroused again. He slid down intending to stimulate her again.

"No, darling. I'm more than ready."

He entered her with patience and gentleness and then held himself still.

"I love you, my darling Katrina," he whispered. "So much I..."

"And I love you, my darling Andrew. Show me, my precious man."

He began to move slowly, long and deep. Her breathing shortened.

"Harder, faster," she ordered.

He did so and she matched his thrusts. They rose to a simultaneous and noisy climax.

Andrew collapsed on her and then wrapped his arms round her taking his weight off her.

"My precious! My little darling! My little Katrina! My..."

He rolled them onto their sides so that her injured arm was free. They lay and looked at each other. She leant her head forward and kissed the tip of his nose.

"Thank you, my darling. Now I'm totally yours. Yes, the wedding is important but that is just the sealing wax. I love you, Andrew Whitehead. Deeply and forever, my sweet, gentle, loving man."

Andrew smiled at her and stroked the hair away from her face. "I love you too, my Katrina.

"I won't try to say how much," he added with a grin, "or I'll be accused of being a pompous barrister again."

Her cast came softly down on his neck and her lips touched his morphing into a warm, happy smile. "Cheeky, pompous barrister."

"No. This is the cheeky bit." He squeezed her bottom gently.

"Cheeky man!"

"Oh definitely! With your bum!"

Katrina, giggling, buried her face in his neck.

A while later after further silly, loving teasing they took a long teasing shower, dressed and went back downstairs.

"It's almost coffee time," said Katrina.

"No, you irresponsible young miss. First draft of the letter to your parents takes priority."

"Yessir! You'll have to do the typing 'cos this poor little wounded one will have to tap it out with one finger whereas you, my alpha male, will be able to use two."

"Watch it, wench, or I may have to really do something to that bum."

"Bully! ... No! No clever riposte. It's bound to be vulgar."

"Vulgar? Me?"

"Shut up, Mr Whitehead. Dictation. 'Dear Mother'.

"Mother?"

"Yes, darling. That's what I called her."

"Oh, OK,"

Andrew winced nevertheless. He recalled 'Mummy' changing into 'Mum' with the occasional teasing 'Ma'. 'Mother' was so formal and lacking in affection. No wonder his Katrina had stuck to Katherine.

It did not actually take them long and they had a first draft before the need for coffee became too much. It read:

'Dear Mother,

I apologise for a typewritten letter but I recently broke my right arm falling down some steps.

I write to tell you that I am engaged to Andrew Whitehead, a barrister based at Southampton. He is a divorcé on account of his wife's adultery. She did not contest the divorce or counter sue.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.