Claimed by Carnal Desire - Cover

Claimed by Carnal Desire

Copyright© 2013 by Midsummerman

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Dean yearned to be the property of an assertive woman, his dabbling with submission to his girlfriend not sating his lust to be dominated. A truly superior mature woman makes him pledge his life to her before making him hers; he soon becomes immersed in a life of slavery and degradation, used, processed and delivered to a life beyond that he could never have dreamed, or had nightmares about. 'Be careful what you wish for, was never so prophetic.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

Martha had one more spiteful tease to taunt her new slave with, before she indulged herself with the pleasure of his initiation; it would be one which would sharpen both her dominant appetite and that of her new submissive, though it would be a shock to his system and confirm his eventual fate; something which made her clitoris swell with a deeply cruel and erotic pleasure. She opened the door to the main bedroom and then paused, her cunt now oozing in readiness for the pleasure to come. She turned and gave Dean a stern look, and then led him further along the corridor to door at the far end. She stopped at the door and smiled wickedly down at him.

"Sniff my cunt. I want you to have my scent in your lungs when you see where your destiny lies." She smirked with pleasure as Dean eagerly pressed his nose to the bulging slit in her warm damp panties; his cock bobbing to a full erection as he did so. His balls ached as he sniffed long and hard at the spicy fragrance, he was desperate to come again, and as Martha pulled his face away and opened the door with a wicked smile, his anus tingled in complete submission. There in the centre of this large room was a white bed, and above it a noose hung, looped over a beam. He gasped as he realised its one purpose, and his cock pulsed rigid as Martha pulled the choker tight about his neck, taking great pleasure in emphasising the sweet and final purpose of what he saw. Her cunt tingled to match the excitement of his cock as she enjoyed the shock it gave him; his eyes then noticing the few objects which adorned the otherwise bare walls of a room designed for execution. Placed on view for the benefit of those receiving the pleasure of the rope were jars containing male genitalia and other exhibits; a lewd penis and testicles, no doubt removed from a previous patron of the noose, was mounted on a plaque, its potency removed forever and now enjoyed as a trinket by his mistress. He trembled a little as she spoke.

"You promised me your life remember? I intend to have my full enjoyment of you before you enter this room, but enter it you will one day, and I shall keep a memento of your passing; as per all the other males who have known the pleasure of my absolute dominance." She closed the door and smiled with satisfaction as he remained staring at it in disbelief for a few moments. She tugged on the choker and led him back to the main bedroom; her cunt would wait no longer. Dean was indeed in a state of shock and resigned submission as he followed her back to the bedroom like a lamb to the slaughter; she had made him pledge his life, and he now knew she was to keep her word. As he was led naked and leashed to the bedroom, his cock retained its rigidity as he watched that superior ass again; though partly numbed by what he'd seen, he was overcome by her total dominance, and felt an immense and perverse pleasure in wondering what the rope would feel like. He began to wish she'd take him back to the noose now, but knew he faced her whims and humiliations before he was allowed it.

The main bedroom was a complete contrast to the stark noose room, softly furnished and boudoir like; Martha had him kneel at the foot of the bed as she discarded her stilettos and had him suck on her stocking clad toes as she eased her panties down her legs; she smiled as she saw the excitement in his eyes as they feasted on her glistening cunt for the first time, his balls ready to shoot as she slipped one of her red-nailed fingers into the shaven cleft, making it shine with the juices of her arousal.

"Carrie told me how you begged to be allowed to lick her; that's one thing you won't have to do now I own you. You shall have the opportunity to taste many cunts while in this life; it will be your duty to service all women this way when under my roof, Miranda's will taste especially sweet after she has demonstrated her expertise with the cane tomorrow. You will know much pain and many humiliations before I tire of you; it will be the noose you beg for after I have reduced and degraded you. Now have a good sniff my cunt and asshole before you start to lick; I shall command when your tongue begins its duty." With his cock dribbling pre-cum he leaned forward without hesitation and inhaled at the glorious bulging cunt as she continued to finger it, her womanhood was half as big again as Carrie's and beautifully shaped, reflecting her maturity. His cock boned as the delicious scent of her arousal enveloped him; he yearned to lick it, and Martha sighed with pleasure as she felt his warm breath on her open butterfly. She sat back slightly and pushed his head down.

"Now have a good sniff of my asshole; you are responsible for making it so sticky, and I shall have it thoroughly cleaned when you've satisfied my cunt." Dean was close to coming as he dropped his nose into the soft inviting upper cleft of her buttocks and sniffed obediently at the honeyed tang of her asshole; his own anus tingled as he now yearned to service her asshole even more then her cunt, and confirm his total submission to her dominance of him. Martha removed her finger and raised her thighs.

"Lick my cunt, now!" She sneered down at him before closing her eyes as his eager tongue gratefully stroked away the juices of her arousal from the sweet flaps and folds of her flowering cunt. His balls ached divinely as he was consumed by the pleasure of his duty, the ripe taste of her mature cunt was heaven to him, and as he moved closer to her budding clitoris she moaned and pulled his head up to worship it. As he lapped at the swollen bud, he looked up through the cleft of her breasts and their eyes met; he could see the pleasure in her eyes at being in total control of him, and she seemed to sense his yearning to show complete submission. She moaned with pleasure then pushed a hand down to her cunt.

"Lick my asshole." He slid his chin down her slimy cleft and immediately tasted the sweet tang of her sticky pucker with his tongue, she grabbed the choker with her free hand and pulled his face tight against her asshole, emphasising his capture as his tongue poked and sampled the rewarding tastes of her hot anus. Martha moaned and raised her magnificent long legs high as she rubbed herself to a delicious and gratifying orgasm, worthy of her day's efforts. She lay back and relaxed in satisfaction as her new slave continued to service her asshole, probing and licking at the juices which dribbled from her pleasured cunt. He was not given the command to stop, even when Suki returned. The slender bodied Eastern maid exchanged smiles with her mistress as Dean continued to service her asshole, willingly and obediently; despite the intimacy of the situation, it were as though she had simply entered to face a conversation or the drinking of coffee between two people. Dean watched through the corner of his eye as he persevered in the enjoyment of his mistress's asshole, while Suki quickly undressed and holding her panties, removed some things from a draw.

"It all went very very well mistress, tomorrow's local papers should provide very interesting reading; I see the new slave is excited at learning his new place." Martha tugged on his chain and smiled contentedly; his tongue now ached with the prolonged probing and licking, which his mistress found very soothing after a satisfactory orgasm.

"He shows great promise with his tongue, after some more corrective training it will serve someone well in the afterlife." The two women laughed knowingly at this quip, his cock pulsing as he thought of that rope; the two women knowing there was more to the gesture than he could now. Martha eased herself up and allowed him to stop licking, then rubbed his cock with her foot.

"I see you are enjoying your domination, Suki has helped seal your complete enslavement to me by disposing of your old things; you shall now thank her in allowing her the pleasure of a little bondage, and some further enjoyments of your time with me. Come up here and feel the comfort of the bed." He did as he was told, and has he mounted it, the smiling Suki lay a large silk napkin on it, on which his dribbling cock would be placed. She looked sternly at him as her mistress lit a cigarette.

"You'll not soil my mistress's sheets when you come for me, and come for me you will. Hands behind your back!" His stiff cock already longed to shoot as he listened to the assertive words of the maid, and it rubbed so pleasurably on the soft silk as she bound his wrists behind him, Martha rubbing his ass cheeks to ensure he fully appreciated the sensations when being bound for the first time. He had a good long look at the delightfully feminine curves of his Asian mistress-to-be as she gleefully bound his ankles and knees with leather straps; her pert thighs and ass with petit firm breasts was a picture of female athleticism, giving him a promise of what was to come. She giggled as she straddled his back, gently lifting his head and slipping her panties over his head; he was now more than ready to shoot his load for a second time as he sniffed at the deliciously scented gusset. She left the bed and stood slapping a menacing looking leather strap over her open hand, her chin high, smiling in anticipation of having her pleasure of the bound slave. Martha strutted by the bed and then ran a finger down his back, making him squirm against the tight bonds and snort at the heavenly gusset; she then put her arm under his torso and had him draw back, lifting his exposed ass in the air.

"I have one more thing to introduce you to before I enjoy watching Suki reduce you to tears and give just a small taste of the pleasures you shall enjoy." She pulled his head up and showed him a shiny black object shaped like a small artillery shell which tapered to a flat flange at the back. She grinned with satisfaction as his ass quivered, guessing where it was to go.

"Yes my slave, this is a little something that you shall wear at all times, removing it only when Suki watches you shit. It will be a permanent little reminder to you that you are my property now, it will cause you exquisite pain at first, but you will find it a pleasing companion who will keep me in your memory at all times." Suki eagerly held his protruding cock, using her arm to keep him firm as Martha wickedly smeared the butt plug with muscle relaxant gel and eased the point of the humbling device into his tight asshole. He gasped in agony as the combined pain of the bulbous plug and the searing gel was realised with excruciating results as it was forced into his anus; Martha's cunt tingled with cruel pleasure as she slowly pressed the full length of the plug home, delighting in smearing the surplus gel around the nicely stretched rim of his tender asshole, expanded for her pleasure. Dean whimpered in pain as he felt his ass cruelly penetrated for the first time, and permanently so; the pain of having it stretched was unbearable enough, and the searing gel ensured his tears before Suki was given the opportunity to bring them forth with her strap. As the two women savoured his distress while he writhed, bound and truly realising the consequences of his submission with his burning ass still elevated, Martha grinned as she produced another trinket. As the pain of the gel subsided slightly, the bound and helpless slave's stomach developed a strange 'butterflies' sensation as he felt Martha's delicate hands on his balls as the dominatrix took advantage of the pain he felt elsewhere, to squeeze the balls which were now her property through a small loop; his balls were now ringed as an external symbol of his ownership.

Butt plugged, bound, and balls ringed, he was ready to face the pleasure of his mistress's maid. He groaned with pain as Martha and Suki pressed his ass down and his cock nestled on the silk once more; the straightening of his body increased the pressure on his tortured anus; he felt as though his asshole would be split, such was the initial pressure, and Martha took further pleasure in ensuring it was pressed firmly home before he was allowed the ecstasy of being dominated by Suki. As he writhed in anticipation of the strap, his mistress's words proved to be true; as his asshole began to accept the discomfort of the plug, its nursing of his prostate stimulated his cock, and the girth of the plug held his anus open in the position experienced when in absolute fear of something; the combination of sensations served to enhance his submissive pleasure, he would shoot his cream and soil the silk generously when strapped by the dominant maid.

Martha watched with satisfaction as her new slave bucked and writhed on the bed as Suki smiled through gritted teeth, taking great pleasure in applying the leather strap to his ass with utmost venom. The maid's cunt was quickly in a state of full arousal as she relished each stinging stroke she delivered, her nipples poking excitedly as the dominated male whimpered into the panties and shed tears like a baby, his nose could not help but snort in the delicious scent of his punisher's cunt. As his cock pulsed and rubbed on the silk, Martha's words went through his head: 'There will be no going back.' As his ringed balls tingled and the plug conspired with the leather he was beaten with, he knew he was beyond the point of no return; his whole body stiffened as those balls gratefully released a torrent of hot semen, Martha and her maid laughing as she continued to flail his red ass with the flat leather strap as he jerked, the pleasure of bound orgasm outweighing the pain as he spoiled the silk with his submission. Suki mounted the bed as soon as he had spent his last, and presented her moist cunt to his face after removing the panties, Dean only too happy to lap at the spice of her womanhood, his pain over for the moment. She spread her legs and leaned back with her hands behind her knees.

"Oh yes mistress, he has a strong tongue; he will train nicely." It was within a very short time of his loving application that the maid moaned and pointed her toes to the ceiling, engulfed in a sweet orgasm following arousal by the strapping and its deliverance via the service of the freshly punished victim. Sated, the maid slipped from the bed, and the sore slave was rolled onto his back to reveal his cock in a flaccid state for the first time. Suki laughed as she lifted the spoilt silk from the bed and wiped his belly with it, removing the slimy smears of semen he had enjoyed releasing, Martha lifting his limp cock by the foreskin and giving an ironic smile.

"Oh, this simply won't do; you have your health check in an hour or so, we have to ensure you are not going to expire before your time, and everything has to be checked when you are in an excited state. I have just the thing to perk you up." His cock tried its best to rise again as he watched her pour a glass of water from a decanter, and then bend over a low cabinet, showing him the beautiful asshole he had so enjoyed worshipping as she picked something from a draw. She strutted back with the glass.

"Open wide." She popped a large blue tablet into his mouth and had him gulp it down with the water, and allowed him to lie down, Suki sniggering as she checked the clock on the mantelpiece.

"You may rest now while Suki and I attend to some other tasks; you shall remain bound, I don't want you masturbating while we are away." Dean was puzzled by her words; he was exhausted and had spent twice like never before, despite the erotic situation he was in, coming again just yet was far from his mind. As they left the room laughing at some private joke, he looked at the clock and drifted into sleep, worn out by his exertions. He awoke with a start about an hour later expecting the whole thing to be a dream, the bonds he writhed in brought the reality back to him, his asshole plugged and the tight penetration giving him a strange pleasure as promised by Martha, his cock was as rigid as it had been at any point earlier and his balls tingled as the desire to shoot his mess enveloped him; he now knew what the blue tablet had been. Suki's panties were still on the bed, and he wriggled to face them; sniffing at the spicy gusset and rubbing his cock on the sheets. He froze as the door opened and Martha entered, dressed in a full length black see-through gown tied at the waist, her full breasts and womanly hips displayed so teasingly. She was accompanied by an equally shapely middle-aged nurse who sneered down at him through sharp green eyes, and Suki followed in her maid's outfit, wheeling in some tubes and bottles on a stand; his anus gripped the plug as it tried to expand and dilate, fearing what may come. Martha smiled with satisfaction as the nurse grinned and nodded her appreciation of his rigid cock.

"I see he has been looking forward to his examination; he's a fine example, I shall enjoy relieving his balls when he's had his enema and the other routines; shall we begin? Suki, please prepare the mixture while we take his temperature." Martha sat on the edge of the bed and he was laid down with his face in her lap; she parted the gown and let him sniff at her cunt as she stroked his hair. He panted a little with discomfort as the nurse eased the plug out from his asshole, then inserted her fingers and smiled broadly as his cock boned on having his prostate massaged.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.