The Devil's Pact - Cover

The Devil's Pact

Copyright© 2013 by mypenname3000

Chapter 53: The Fall of Rome

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 53: The Fall of Rome - Mark makes a deal with the devil and sets out to have fun with his new powers.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Doctor/Nurse   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Workplace   mc sex story,mc story

My name is Chasity Alberta Glassner, the Tyrants' daughter. I write these words down so my motivations will not be lost to time, and so there will be no confusion, speculation, or misunderstanding about my actions.
–Excerpt from 'The Tyrants' Daughter: An Autobiography' by Saint Chasity Alberta Glassner

Mark Glassner – May 9th, 2053

"I'm ready, Grandpa," little Liza smiled at me.

Well, she wasn't really that little at fifteen. She was my youngest grandchild, daughter of Marcelo and Calypso. The other grandparents, Alison and Desiree, watched happily as dusky-skinned Liza stretched out on the bed in a frilly, pink nightgown, her lush body peaking invitingly through the sheer fabric.

"I want you to be my first," Liza cooed.

"You won't regret it, mi Florecita," Desiree beamed. Her arms were wrapped around our son Marcelo.

"Master knows how to use his cock," laughed Alison.

"Yes, he does," giggled Calypso. She was perched on her mother's lap, her honey-brown hair, a slightly lighter shade then Alison's, falling in a thick braid between her breasts. Alison leaned down, and licked our daughter's nipple with her pierced tongue, then sucked the pink nub into her lips. "Umm, that's nice, mom."

"After I've made you a woman, are you sure you want to be bound to me?" I asked my granddaughter, sitting on the bed, my hand stroking her thigh.

"I want to lick your cum out of Great-Nana's cunt," Liza smiled.

"Just call me Nana," my mom scolded. "You make me feel so old."

My mom was a beautiful, mature woman. When I bound her in her early forties, her beauty had just ripened into its lush fullness, and she still looked the same, her body trim, her breasts just starting to sag. Mary cuddled up to my mom on a love seat, stroking my mother's beautiful tits.

Liza rolled her eyes, "You're ancient Nana. Like in your eighties. But you still look beautiful."

"Thank you for the compliment," my mom smiled, "and I'll forget that you called me old."

Mary gave her tit a squeeze. "You are definitely not old with a pair of tits like this, Sandy." Then my wife bent down and sucked a pink nipple into her lips.

In a month, Mary and I would have been married forty years. She was fifty-nine, but still looked as youthful, and as beautiful, as they day we met. None of us had aged. Mary and I due to our Gifts, and our families due to the Zimmah ritual. Calypso and Marcelo still looked sixteen, Alison seventeen, and Desiree twenty-seven.

I stretched out beside Liza, a bit of apprehension in her eyes. "It'll be okay," I told her, bending down to gently kiss her tiny lips. She relaxed, kissing me back eagerly.

She wasn't a bad kisser. I knew she'd played kissing games with her two older cousins Matt and Tamara, my two other grandchildren by my son Silas and his two wives. I let my hand touch her silk nightie, sliding up her side to grope her small breasts. After tonight, she'd be an A cup and fifteen for the rest of her life.

Her breast felt firm, her nipple hard, then I slipped my hand inside her bodice and felt her warm flesh directly. She shuddered delicately as I groped her small tit. Her kiss grew passionate, her tiny hands reaching out to feel my muscular chest, then sliding down to hesitantly grasp my hard cock. She traced my length up to the mushroom-shaped head. Her fingernail scraped my sensitive flesh; a shudder passed through me.

"Oh, Sandy," I heard Mary moan.

I broke the kiss to see that my mother had slipped to the floor and had buried her face into my wife's waxed pussy. Mary smiled at me, squeezing her freckled breasts and savoring my mother's tongue in her pussy.

They weren't the only family members making love. Desiree had mounted our son, his hard cock sliding into his mother's cunt. Marcelo had his face buried in her pillowy breasts as her plump ass flexed as she rode him. Calypso sat next to her husband on the divan, squeezing Marcelo's hand as Alison went down on her. Our daughter had gathered a handful of Alison's honey-brown hair, pulling her mother's face into her cunt. I sometimes missed Alison's pink hair. It had been thirty years, I think, since she stopped dying it.

"Don't forget about me, Grandpa," Liza pouted.

"Sorry, but don't they all look so happy?"

Liza giggled. "They do. We have the best family in the world. All of us loving each other, and..."

Her voice trailed off; she must have seen the pain in my face. My family wasn't whole; I hadn't seen my daughter Chase in sixteen years. She was the only child Mary and I ever had. Sure, we had other children with the sluts, but she was special. She was ours. Sometimes I would go days without thinking about her, and then I would be reminded about her and the pain would come crashing back. We did something to our daughter, something that disgusted her so much that she wanted nothing to do with us.

I think she found out the truth about us.

It was easy to forget that we were human when everyone worshiped us as their Gods. But we weren't; my wife and I were just regular humans that sold our souls and made the most of it. But Chase was such an idealist, poisoned by some book she had read. Mary kept saying she'll come back, we have eternity, we can be patient and let her work it out. After sixteen years, I was losing faith that I would ever see her again.

"Sorry, Liza," I said, turning back to my beautiful, and very nubile, granddaughter. I slipped one of the straps of her pink nightie off her shoulder, pushing it down her arm. A dusky breast and a brown nipple was exposed. I couldn't resist, and bent down and captured the hard nub, enjoying the feel of it between my lips.

"Umm, Grandpa!" Liza cooed as I sucked. "That feels wicked!"

My hand slid down her body as I worshiped her nipple, pulling up the hem of her nightie, and found her dripping, shaved cunt. I stroked around her labia, her sighs and coos filling my ears. Her body jumped as I slid a finger into her hot depths, finding her hymen. I had to taste her. I moved down her body, spreading her thighs, and inhaled her tangy honey.

"Holy shit!" she gasped as my tongue slid through the furrow of her pussy.

"You are in for a treat!" Mary purred. "Your grandfather gives the best head, for a man."

My tongue found her clit. My granddaughter jumped, her thighs pressing tight about my head. Her fingers rubbed through my hair, gripping me as I worshiped her hard nub. Her hips started moving as I sucked, her sighs transforming into moans, loud and throaty.

"Oh, Grandpa!" she groaned. "Oh, yes! Oh, yes! I'm gonna cum! Oh, fuck, this is so much better than my fingers."

"I want to see you cum," Calypso panted. "Oh, shit, I'm gonna cum. Let's cum together, baby girl!"

"Yes, momma!" Liza moaned. "Oh, fuck! Oh, fucking yes!"

Calypso gasped, cumming on Alison's hungry lips, as Liza's orgasm seemed to explode through her. So much juice shot out of her pussy, I thought she was going to rocket right off the bed. Her enthusiasm seemed to set everyone else off; I heard Mary's beautiful cries of passion, and Desiree's rapture came out in her musical Spanish.

I kissed my way up my granddaughter's body, nipping her nipple, before I reached her lips and let her taste herself. "Umm, I taste wonderful," she giggled.

"Yes, you do, Liza," I told her, then kissed her a second time.

"Grandpa?" she asked, apprehension returning to her hazel eyes.

"Yeah?"

"Can I be on top?"

I smiled, and rolled us onto my back. Her light body pressed atop me, lithe as she wiggled about. My cock ached to bury into her. Deflowering virgins was something I lived for. Every day, a pretty virgin out in the world won the lotto and was brought to me, eager to have a God make a woman out of her.

Mary stretched out beside me, a flushed, satisfied smile on her face, then she bent over and gave me a brief kiss. "Go slow, Liza," she advised. "Don't just jam your pussy on his cock. Let yourself stretch and give."

"Yes, Grandma," Liza said. Mary wasn't technically her grandmother, but we had an unusual family.

Desiree slid on the other side of her, stroking Liza's leg. "You'll love his cock, mi Florecita."

"I know I will, Abuela." Liza answered, then bent down, and gave Desiree a passionate kiss.

Alison pressed up behind Desiree, nuzzling her wife's neck. "I'm horny, wanna make me cum?"

Desiree rolled over. "I always do, mi Sirenita."

"Oh, yes!" my mother moaned; Calypso had knelt before her, spreading her grandmother's thighs and burying her face between her legs. Marcelo knelt behind his wife, and buried his cock into Calypso's cunt; his eyes fixed on my mother's breasts.

I was lost watching my son and daughter fuck my mother, but Liza's pussy lips brushed my cock, bringing my attention back to her. Her weight slowly slid down my cock, engulfing me in warm, wet pleasure. She was tight the way only a virgin could be, her pussy stretching for the first time before a hard cock. She slid a few inches into her pussy, then stopped as I nudged her cherry.

She took a deep breath, "Here goes nothing." Then she relaxed her thighs, letting her weight pull her down on my cock. Her hymen gave, bending before my cock, and then it snapped. She gasped in pain as her weight drove her pussy all the way onto my cock.

"I told you to go slow," Mary said, sliding up behind the girl. She pressed her naked body against my granddaughter's back, kissing Liza's dusky shoulder. Mary's pale arms wrapped around the girl. One hand grasped an apple-sized breast, while the other stretched down to play with her clit.

Her cunt tightened on my cock as Mary's fingers found her little pearl. "Umm, Grandma, that feels nice."

Her hips started to move. "How's the pain?" Mary asked.

"It's vanishing," she purred, rising up and down. "Umm, and it's starting to feel absolutely wild!"

"Good." Mary licked her neck, up to her ear. "Move your hips, and lean forward or back. It'll change the way his cock slides into you. Find what feels best, then ride him hard, my little peach."

She leaned forward, rolling her hips, eyes widening. "Oh, wow! I see what you mean."

Mary ground her groin against my cute granddaughter's ass. "Give my horny stallion a good ride!"

"I will! The best ride!" Liza boasted.

She gave me a spirited ride, almost as good as my naughty filly's, but no-one was quite as good as Mary. Liza's cunt was a tight glove as she rode me. She turned her head to make out with my wife over her shoulder. Mary's fingers stroked her hard clit, giving Liza two hard cums. Her cunt spasmed delightfully on my cock each time, bringing my balls closer and closer to flooding her once virgin hole.

"Fuck, your pussy is tight!" I groaned. "You're about to get your first load!"

"Yes, Grandpa! Flood my cunt!"

Alison and Desiree, their faces sticky with each other's cum, watched eagerly. "Flood her filthy hole, Master!" Alison cheered.

"I'm going to lick your cum out of her pussy, mi Rey!"

"I want that, Abuela!" moaned Liza.

Every muscle in my body seemed to tense as she rode my cock. The friction sent my balls to boil, my entire body tensing as my release neared. With a grunt, I flooded my granddaughter's cunt. She slammed down on my cock, grinding her clit into my groin, and shuddered as another orgasm ripped through her body.

"Now you're a woman," Mary whispered in her ear.

Liza beamed and Desiree helped our granddaughter dismount my cock. True to her word, my Latina slut buried her face in Liza's messy cunt as my mother joined me on the bed. I fucked her doggy style, pounding her snatch, as she ate out Alison's cunt. The slut grinned at me, playing with her pierced nipples. I could just see her tattoo above my mother's head. "Cum on in," it read, with an arrow pointing down at her pussy. I remembered the first time I saw that tattoo in the Hot Topic store. Mary had been in the back, I think, trying on clothes, while I fucked around with Lillian and Alison in the front of the store, 'training them'.

I missed those days—things were simpler. Mary and I were just having fun, not a care in the world as we fucked whomever we wanted. We didn't have our family though. Our children and grandchildren and, one day, great-grandchildren. Family is what's important, and I loved to share these special times with them.

With a grunt, I flooded my mom's cunt. Her pussy convulsed about my cock before she collapsed on the tousled bed, spreading her legs wide for Liza. My granddaughter knelt down, and buried her face in my mom's pussy, taking a big swipe. I cast the Zimmah spell; energy flowed from mom into me and Liza, chaining her soul to mine. She shivered, grinned at me, then buried her tongue into my mom's pussy.

"What a delightful granddaughter I have," my mom groaned.

"Great-granddaughter," Liza corrected, an impish grin her on sticky face. An incestuous mix of cum and pussy juices dripped from her chin.

Mom grabbed her head and shoved her face back between her thighs. "You owe me at least two cums for saying that, Liza!"

"Yes, Great-Nana," came Liza's muffled answer.

My cock stirred. My wife laughed, gave my cock a few stokes, then knelt behind Liza. She spread the teen's asscheeks, revealing her puckered sphincter, and tongued her. Liza gave a squeal. My daughter Calypso nuzzled my crotch, and sucked my cock into her mouth as I watched my wife rim my granddaughter.

"She's ready," Mary smiled, Liza's asshole gleaming with spit.

"Do you mind, dad?" Marcelo asked.

"No," I laughed. "She's your daughter."

Marcelo mounted the bed, his hard cock nudging his daughter's ass. Liza gave another squeal as he forced his cock into her bowels. He fucked her slowly, leaning over her and grunting softly. Mary smiled, then giggled as Desiree and Alison launched a two front assault on her. Alison wiggled between my wife's thighs, while Desiree sucked on her tits.

Calypso's mouth popped off my cock. "You can fuck my ass, Daddy."

She knelt next to her daughter, wiggling her face down to share my mother's pussy. Liza's and Calypso's faces pressed together, lips kissing each other as much as they worship my mother's cunt. Calypso's fair ass, as perky as Alison's, wiggled at me, and I spread her open and plunged in.

Much later, Alison and Desiree, their children, and grandchild, retired to the sluts' bedroom to continue their celebration. I lay in bed; my wife pressed on one side, my mother on the other. Mary's hand idly played with my chest hair.

"How are things between you and Betty?" Mary asked my mom.

I could feel Mom tense; for the last few months I heard there was some friction between my mom and her wife. "Getting better," Mom answered. "She's almost forgiven me my indiscretion."

"It was only one village girl," Mary said dismissively. "Hardly worth her getting upset over. And those Latin women can be quite ... feisty."

"Betty isn't as comfortable with an open relationship," my mom answered. "She doesn't mind if it's within the family, but she made it clear to me years ago that anything else is cheating." I saw hurt, self-loathing, and disgust flicker across my mom's face. "Maybe I'm just not cut out for monogamy. I cheated on your dad, and Maria was hardly the first village girl that found her way into my bed. I get weak sometimes, especially when we're apart."

"She knows that you love her, right?" I asked my mom.

"Of course she does," Mom sighed. "It'll sort itself out." She shifted, then casually asked, "And how is Chase doing?"

It was Mary's turn to stiffen.

"Well. She spent some time in a village on the Jordan, but her relationship with a local boy seems to have fallen apart. She walked south into Saudi Arabia, following the coast," I answered. "Quatch is keeping tabs on her since she's in his territory."

"Like that fat friend of yours is good for anything," Mary muttered, just loud enough for me to hear her.

"What was that, Mare?" I asked.

"Hmm?" She had a look of innocence on her face. "I didn't say anything, hun."

"Right, you..."

The golden power, the Gift, buried deep inside my soul for these last forty years, was torn away. I screamed in pain at the sudden loss, writhing on my bed as a piece of my being left a ragged, bleeding hole in my spirit. Mary's anguished cry barely penetrated the fog of pain. I collapsed back onto the bed, awash in agony that suffused my entire being.

And then it was gone. My breath came in ragged gasps. I felt a little more tired, a little sluggish, as I sat back up. My enhanced strength, my reflexes, my stamina, were gone. What just happened?

"Chereb!" I shouted, holding out my hand, expecting my Celestial blade to appear.

Nothing.

"What's wrong!" Mom gasped, staring at the two of us.

"What just happened, Mark?" Mary demanded, face ashen.

A faint red outlined her body. I swallowed, concentrating, and her aura sprang up red. Not the bronze of a Shaman, but the red of a Warlock. Her emerald eyes widened as she stared back at me.

"It's gone, Mark!" my wife sobbed. "Someone stole our Gift!"

A sinking feeling entered my stomach. What did that mean?

"I am completely baffled, sir," Sam replied an hour later as our inner circle met in the Matmown in the mansion's basement. It reeked of musk, and the air was thick with dust. We hadn't needed the Matmown since the Demon Wars ended. "I didn't think it was possible for the Gift to be stolen outside of the Ganubath ritual. And that didn't happen, right?"

"Definitely not," Mary snapped. "Someone's attacked us."

"Maybe we should reactivate the Legion, mi Rey," suggested Desiree, Secretary of War.

"They've been disbanded for twenty-five years," I sighed. "They're all into their fifties and sixties. The only combat-ready troops we have are the Bodyguards. And they only number three hundred." Thirty years of world peace had negated the need for soldiers, or even police officers. Everyone on the planet was under our command.

"We should warn the Districts," 51, Chief of the Guard, said. "I'll start recruiting more to the guard. We do have a class of fifty in training every year in case we have any losses from accident. We could easily do six classes a year. I'll have the guard doubled by this time next year."

"Do it," Mary said.

"Let's reactivate the Legion," Alison added. "We can use them to train fresh soldiers..."

"How are we going to arm them?" Jacob, Secretary of the Treasury, asked.

Rachel, one of his wives, sat next to him and nodded her support. "We mothballed most military hardware decades ago, letting the materials be used for the restoration. There's, what, a plant that manufactures small arms for the bodyguards? That's it."

"And there's the matter of transporting so many troops," Leah—Jacob's second wife, and our Secretary of Transportation—said. "Our fleet of airplanes is not large enough to mobilize entire armies. And Boeing only has one manufacturing line anymore. It would take years to ramp up production to more than a few airplanes a year."

"There are boats," my son Silas, Assistant Secretary of Transportation, pointed out. "We have plenty of freighters."

"Those are slow," Leah countered. "If we need to move troops rapidly, that will not be good enough."

"Master can make Portals," Lillian, Secretary of Energy, stated. "And so can Mistress. We used them during the Demon Wars."

"For small troop movements," I said. "It takes too much time to move more than a battalion through Portals."

"We're forgetting one thing, Mark," Mary whispered. "The Gift. You can't use the Ragily prayer any longer. Do you even have the Legion's loyalty anymore?"

My stomach sank; she's right. "We can't afford to arm anyone not bound by the Zimmah ritual. Anyone else could be turned by a nun."

"Then we must be vigilant, Master," Violet, Secretary of Agriculture, declared after a moment of silence. "We should let the clergy be our eyes and ears. There is a church with a priest or priestess in every community. We should rely on them to inform us if anything unusual happens. Otherwise, we may be jumping at smoke."

Violet's wife, Cindy, nodded in agreement.

"Violet's right, Master," Jessica threw in. "We have the entire world on our side. Even untrained, that is a lot of manpower we could hurl at the situation."

"That's a little cold, Jessica," Korina, Secretary of Education, objected. "We can't just throw defenseless men and women at the problem."

"No, we can't," Mary firmly said.

In an emergency? I asked my wife telepathically. We strove never to contradict each other's commands in public. In the first few years of our marriage, that had caused a small amount of friction.

Her eyes found mine. Perhaps in an emergency.

"That will only be a last resort," I stated. Mary gave an agreeing nod.

"Maybe we should summon Karen?" Sam asked.

"It will have to be the old way," I told her. "Without the Gift, I can't summon all the ghosts to fight for me."

A grimace flickered across Sam's face. "Maybe you should do it, sir. You are stronger than us. Last time I did it..." She shuddered, and Candy patted her hand.

Unfortunately, Karen was equally baffled. All she could say was, "My sight has been obscured in this matter. Heavenly forces move once more, Master."


June 6th, 2054 – Mark Glassner

It was after midnight when I stepped through the portal into the mansion. I had just left Paris. My little sister, Antsy, who administered Europe with Via, her wife, had captured a few agitators. The last few weeks, a strain had cracked across the Theocracy. People were snapping out of our control, questioning our authority, and trying to lure people to gatherings.

It was worrisome. It seemed a few Nuns were roaming the world, freeing Thralls. 51 had delivered on her promise, and had doubled the bodyguard. But six hundred wasn't enough to police the world. And they were spread thin, a compliment protecting each of the fourteen Administrative Districts, protecting my Governors as well as the local Bishops who shepherded the faithful. Twenty-eight different places to guard, in addition to our Mansion and the Cathedral, the ecclesiastical center of the Church.

"My Lord," Pearl bowed as I entered the mansion.

Pearl had been the Chief Maid since we had founded them forty years ago. Her charges curtsied as they welcomed me home. One took my jacket, damp with rain, while a second handed me a warm cup of tea. I admired all my maids' practically exposed breasts beneath their transparent blouses, and fondled a pair, as I drank my tea. It warmed me up; Paris had been miserable, a fierce thunderstorm drenching the city.

"Where's my wife?"

"Your bedroom, my Lord," Pearl answered. "She was still up the last I knew."

I handed the cup to Pearl, and strode through the mansion. The bodyguards that accompanied me to Paris all headed off to their barracks. One of them kissed a maid, her wife, with some passion, pulling the maid along with her.

A pair of bodyguards stood at attention flanking our suite's door. They saluted; I gave them each a grope, bringing a smile to their faces, and went inside. A pair of maids leapt to their feet, curtsying, then helped strip me out of my wet clothes. I gave each a kiss and squeezed their naked asses, before opening the door to our bedroom.

"I thought you'd be asleep, Mare," I said when I found her reading a book; one of the Twilight novels. I never understood how she could read that insipid trash over and over.

"I couldn't sleep after returning from Honolulu," Mary sighed. "While I was meeting with Alice and her husband, the bodyguards found ten of these ... agitators. A Nun has definitely gotten her hands on them."

I crawled into bed with Mary. I still had mixed feelings about Alice, even if it wasn't entirely her fault for shooting me. And she had tried to get Mary to break-up with me. Well, I didn't have to like my wife's friends, even if one of them ruled Oceania for us.

I gave my wife a kiss and she snuggled up against me, her naked breast and hard nipple pressing against my muscular chest. "There's definitely more than one Nun," I told her. "The three agitators my sister caught were all exorcised from our control. And yet they resisted my power. Some new prayer is protecting them from my wish."

"The same in Honolulu. So at least two nuns are out there," Mary sighed. "One in Paris, and one in Hawaii. And that's assuming one of them is Tina. Maybe Doug gave his gift to a woman?"

"I doubt Doug would let a woman murder him just to add one more nun into the world," I pointed out.

"Right," Mary nodded. "That stupid 'forgive your killer' clause the monks have. That still doesn't make sense to me."

When a Monk's killed, he can choose to give his Gift to his killer. It's the only way they can pass on their powers. It seemed ridiculous; how do you forgive your killer? That seems like the hardest thing in the universe to do.

"Anyway, I think I know what happened last year," I told her. "The Gift was returned, and then given to new people. It was given once, it stands to reason it could be given again."

"Have you been talking to Sam?" Mary asked, eying me suspiciously.

"Nope. I came up with this all on my own."

"Sure," she nodded.

"I did," I protested.

"Fine. You figured this out all on your own. I believe you," she giggled, then sighed and frowned. "Well, that would explain where these nuns are coming from. But how did they do it?"

"Well, Doug and Tina have the original copy of the Magicks of the Witch of Endor, right?"

"I believe that's what Maryam told me. It has been forty years, but I think that's what she said." Mary shifted. "That would mean there's, what, one-hundred-and-forty-four new Monks and Nuns out there."

"So why did they choose now to come crawling out of the rocks," I groused. "What happened last year to change the status quo?"

Mary gave me a kiss, rubbing her body against me. "We can worry about that tomorrow. You do remember what today is?"

"What?" I asked, struggling to think.

"Why am I not surprised." Mary rolled her eyes. "We met forty-one years ago, today. You made your Pact, then walked into my Starbucks and swept me off my feet."

I smiled. "You were so beautiful as you stood trembling before me. Sometimes I wonder what would have happened if I never read that book I found in the library. Would we even have met?"

"Yes," Mary declared. "We're soulmates. I talked to Azrael about that, years and years ago. Surely I told you?"

It was my turn to shake my head.

She gave me a look. "Are you getting senile in your old age? I'm sure I told you."

"Sorry."

"Well, it was during the Baal-zebub campaign," she shrugged. "I seem to recall that was pretty hectic."

That was an understatement. Baal-zebub had retreated from his stronghold in Austria to Switzerland. It had been such a mess to break through those passes. I could still remember leading troops through Gotthard Pass, and the bloodbath at the Devil's Bridge. Alison had broken the tide that day, leading her commandos up the cliff face without any climbing gear.

"Anyway, Azrael told me that Lucifer nudged you into summoning him, and that caused you to meet me a few weeks earlier. Apparently, I was going to catch my boyfriend cheating on me and then I'd bump into you and it all would have fallen into place." She sighed. "I bet Chase wouldn't have walked away if we were just normal people."

Mary was right; if we were normal, Chase would never have run off. Too late for that now. We were in too deep. If we freed the world, they would be howling for our blood. Mary and I had worked too long and too hard to escape Hell, we weren't about to lose it all now. Sure, I was immortal, but Mary could still be killed. She only was young and healthy as long as I was alive, but that wouldn't save her from getting shot in the head.

I kissed my wife as we shared our grief. I pulled her atop me; her lithe body writhed atop me as we kissed, her perky breasts rubbing against my muscular chest. My hands slid down her supple back, down to her plump ass, and gave her cheeks a squeeze. My cock was iron hard, pinned between our stomachs. Our kiss grew more and more passionate.

"After forty-one years, you still excite me," I told her, stroking her auburn hair.

She smiled, her cheeks cutely dimpled, and said, "Feel how wet I am for you."

Her pussy was a faucet, drenching my hand in her sweet, spicy juices. Her hands found my hard cock; her hips rose up, and she engulfed me. I was sliding into my wife's pussy, the place I loved to be. The best place in the world—inside my love. I cupped her left breast with my hand, enjoying the perky firmness as she slowly rose up my cock. I thumbed her nipples as she slid home; a soft sigh escaped her lips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.