The Devil's Pact - Cover

The Devil's Pact

Copyright© 2013 by mypenname3000

Chapter 42: Dreams

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 42: Dreams - Mark makes a deal with the devil and sets out to have fun with his new powers.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Doctor/Nurse   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Workplace   mc sex story,mc story

edited by Master Ken

General Olmos's assassination of Governor Holt, and the subsequent massacre of the Governor's supporters, was the first of many atrocities committed by the Tyrants. The fact that they had General Olmos hung does not exculpate the Tyrants for the heinous act the General had committed in their names. For all we know, the Tyrants ordered the massacre, and placed the blame solely on General Olmos to maintain their benevolent appearance to the masses. Either way, the outcome benefited the tyrants: the Governors of New Hampshire, Florida, North Dakota, Maryland, and Alaska capitulated to the Tyrants the next day, ending the last governmental resistance in the United States.
–excerpt from 'The History of the Tyrants' Theocracy', by Tina Allard

Thursday, November 7th, 2013 – Mark Glassner – Children's Hospital, Omaha, NE

Every Thursday, Mary and I traveled to a random children's hospital in America and spent the day healing all the children stricken with terminal diseases we could. It was the most rewarding thing in the world; all the credit goes to Mary for the idea.

I entered the next sick child's room; the little boy looked so pale as he lay on his tiny hospital bed, festooned with wires monitoring his vitals. He was young, maybe only four, and dying of a rare form of leukemia known as JMML. It was an acronym for a bunch of words I couldn't pronounce. A beautiful woman in her early forties sat beside his bed, clutching his tiny hand. Her eyes lit up for joy when she saw me enter the room with my bodyguards.

"My Lord," she gasped, falling to her knees in worship. "Thank you for your generosity!"

Her face shone with hope and, even without make-up, her dusky features were beautiful. She was middle-eastern, a desert rose, and my cock stirred at the sight of her on her knees. You could always count on a grateful mother to relieve some tension.

"What is his name?" I asked, walking to her son.

"Abbas," she answered. "After his father, he..." She teared up with grief and I nodded; reaching out to place a comforting hand on her shoulder.

"A beautiful woman like you shouldn't be crying," I told her and she flushed. "What's your name."

"Shabnab. But everyone calls me Shay." She wiped at her tears and tried to smile.

With one hand I held hers and with the other her son's. I concentrated on the boy being well and said in a commanding voice, "Tsariy!" Scarlet light engulfed her son and she tensed with anxiety. Power drained out of me, but I had huge reserves to tap. I could draw on the life-force of every person bound to me by the Zimmah spell.

The light faded, and the little boy opened his eyes. "Maman!" the boy exclaimed, sitting up and smiling and bouncing on his bed. I couldn't help smiling at his enthusiasm.

Shay hugged her son, speaking to him in a rapid, musical language—Arabic or Farsi I guessed. She kissed him over and over and the boy tried to wiggle away from her, embarrassed by her affection. She turned to me, beaming, "Thank you, my Lord!"

I grabbed her hand and led her towards the bathroom. "What?" she asked in confusion.

"You wanted to thank me," I told her. "51 will watch your son."

She flushed and shivered. "Of course, my Lord."

51 was my chief bodyguard, and often protected me personally. Six weeks ago we survived Brandon's attack together. She sat on the bed, giving the boy a hug and smiling motherly at him. 51 had recently found out she was pregnant, and she and her husband were both excited by the news. I was looking forward to drinking her milk from those lovely, ebony breasts.

Inside the bathroom I ordered her to strip. She pulled off her frumpy sweater and the black t-shirt she wore underneath. She had a large pair of breasts that sagged a bit when she freed them from her bra; her areolas were huge, brown, with fat nipples that rose proudly up. Her loose skirt came off and she peeled out of dark pantyhose and white panties. Her bush was black as night and neatly trimmed, surrounding fat pussy lips. I could just see a hint of wet pink between her labias and my cock throbbed to experience her juicy depths.

"Thank you so much," she breathed as I bent her over the sink.

Her cunt was wet as I plunged into her. She was loose, but warm and silky, and I fucked her hard. Her back was beautiful, her skin the color of dark cream, and I traced her spine. Her ass was a little plump, and jiggled as I pounded her. She looked over her shoulders at me and moaned wantonly.

"If you're that loud your son will hear us," I cautioned her, though I was pleased my cock elicited such a passionate response.

She flushed, her cunt nicely squeezing on my cock. She bit her lip, stifling her moan as I pounded her like a jackhammer. In the mirror, I could see her large tits as they swayed heavily. I reached around her and gave her breast a nice squeeze, enjoying the firm feel and silky skin. She had a spicy, cinnamon scent in her lustrious hair.

"Fuck you are one hot MILF!" I groaned. "You should fuck any young man that catches your eye!"

"I should," she gasped in realization as the command sank in. "I've been so lonely since Fereydoon died."

God, her tit felt great in my hand, soft and pliant. I pulled out of her and spun her around, sitting her plump ass on the sink. I buried my face into her big tits and plowed into her cunt. I enjoyed her heavy melons on my cheeks, smelling her sweat and that wonderful, cinnamon scent as her cunt massaged my cock. Her hips writhed, grinding her clit into my groin every time I buried into her.

She screamed wordlessly as she came, her cunt squeezing my cock. I gripped her ass, and thrust hard into her. My body tensed and I spilled my cum inside her cunt. I thrust a few more times, squeezing out the last few drops.

I rested with my face buried between her mounts, breathing heavily. She cradled my head, rocking slightly. "Thank you, My Lord," she whispered. "For saving my son."

I looked up; tears brimmed in her dark eyes, so I kissed her gently on the lips. "Your Gods love you," I answered, pulling away, buttoning up my pants. "Go be with your son."

She wiped at her tears, then bent down to pick up her panties.

I swept out of the hospital room, and came upon quite the lovely sight. Xiu, my busty Asian slut, was leaning against the wall dressed in a slutty nurse's outfit. The top was undone and her round breasts hung out, obscenely stretched as the slut pulled on both of her nipple piercings. On the floor, one of the hospital's nurses had her head buried beneath Xiu's white miniskirt, vigorously eating Xiu's pussy out.

"Master," moaned Xiu. "Nurse Karishma was very insistent on eating my pussy! I hope that's alright!"

My cock hardened at the sight. "More than alright, slut."

The nurse had dusky-red skin and raven black hair. Her name sounded Indian – from India – and her skin and hair gave credence to that. I could see flashes of her dark eyes as she eagerly devoured the flood of tangy juices. Xiu's almond-shaped eyes rolled into the back of her head as she shuddered on the slutty nurse's face.

"Oh wow," she purred, a contented smile playing on her lips.

"I think you should return the favor," I whispered in Xiu's ears. "Get down on your hands and knees and eat her ass out."

Xiu gave me a passionate kiss; I could taste the orange she had been eating earlier. "You always have the best ideas, Master."

"I know," I smiled, giving her ass a squeeze.

Nurse Karishma remained kneeling on the ground as Xiu dropped behind her. The slut pulled the nurse's lilac scrubs off her round ass. She wore no panties; her pussy shaved and glistening, a pink gash surrounded by dusky-red flesh. My Asian slut parted her cheeks and buried her face deep in the nurse's delectable ass.

"Oh yes," she moaned in a delightful, Hindi accent, that sounded like silk rubbing against my ears. "Eat my backdoor!"

Xiu's own backdoor peeked out from beneath her white miniskirt. I knelt behind her and roughly shoved my unlubed cock up her ass. She gave a throaty moan. Xiu was a masochist, and she loved to be fucked hard in the butt as painfully as possible. I fucked her like the piston inside an engine and my foot was stepping hard on the accelerator.

Her grunts of pain and pleasure filled the hallway. I could smell her arousal grow, and I reached around her waist and felt the juices running down her thighs. She was loving every second of my brutal ass-fucking.

"Eat my ass!" the nurse gasped. "You disgusting slut! Revel in it, untouchable! Degrade yourself!"

Xiu's ass spasmed on my cock! She screamed, cumming hard.

"What a filthy whore!" I groaned, and spanked her ass hard, a stinging slap that left my own hand smarting.

Xiu bucked harder between us, the spanking spurring her orgasm to higher levels of intensity. Her ass squeezed and pulsed about my cock, begging for a load of my cum. I landed a second slap on her ass, leaving a large, red handprint burning on her light-olive skin.

"I'm cumming!" moaned the nurse. "You disgusting, untouchable whore! You made me cum by eating my filthy ass!"

Xiu lifted her face up, looking over her shoulder at me. "Cum in my abused ass, Master!" she begged. "I need it!"

"Because you're a filthy slut?" I demanded.

"The filthiest!"

I blasted her ass. Every muscle in my body tensed as I released my climax into the slut. I buried into her, letting her convulsing ass milk the last drops of cum out of my balls. I savored my release and the feel of her tight ass for a minute, before I pulled out. Her asshole gaped open, leaking frothy cum out.

"May I clean your cock, my Lord?" Nurse Karishma asked demurely. She had a beautiful face, mature, in her early thirties. Her dark eyes had a hungry look and her lips bore a sultry smile.

"Do it, slut," I ordered.

She crawled on her hands and knees, her long, black hair dragging on the hospital's floor. She grasped my cock, taking a long, slow lick up my shaft, savoring the sour flavor of Xiu's ass. Her tongue scooped up a drop of cum from my urethra, then slid back down my shaft.

"My Lord, if I am not being too presumptuous, I would like to ask a boon of you," she murmured between licks.

"What, slut?" I asked the nurse.

"I want to serve you," she answered. "Use me for your pleasure! Make me one of your maids!" Her mouth engulfed my cock and she deep-throated me in one, smooth motion. She hummed and swallowed, massaging my cock with wonderful sensations.

"You're quite talented," I moaned. "I think we can find a place for you."

She popped off my cock, beaming up at me. "Thank you, my Lord!"

Xiu smacked her ass. "Don't stop sucking his cock, whore!"

"Sorry!" she gasped, and engulfed my cock.

Xiu grasped the nurse's head, giving me an apologetic glance, then my slut started fucking the woman's face up and down on my cock. "I'll see her properly trained, Master."

"Good," I moaned.

Watching Xiu force Karishma's face on my cock brought me to a quick boil and I flooded her lips! Xiu quickly pulled her off my cock, and shoved her tongue inside the nurse's mouth, eager to taste my cum.

"Whose the next child I'm healing?" I asked Xiu.

She broke the kiss, cum on her lips. "Jenny Peck, room 304."

Jenny Peck was fifteen, and in desperate need of a lung transplant because of her Cystic Fibrosis. Her parents sat on one side of her hospital bed, watching their daughter as a respirator breathed for her. The mother was blonde, with a heart-shaped face and plump lips, and I smiled at her.

"My God," her husband murmured and bowed.

"Oh, thank you," the wife said in relief and knelt before me. "The doctors don't think she has long to live."

Her mouth was so close to my cock. I wanted to pull it out and have her suck on it. But her daughter was dying, so that could wait. I stepped around her and grabbed Jenny's hand. She was harder to heal than Abbas, her lungs, liver and pancreas were all damaged by her condition. The color returned to her skin and a beautiful smile appeared on her lips.

"Oh my baby," her father cried, hugging her.

"You healed her," the mother whispered.

I smiled at her and unzipped my pants. She licked her lips, eyeing my hard cock. She glanced up at me – her eyes full of worship and her tongue pursed between red lips – then she leaned over and sucked the head of my cock into her lips.

"Good," I murmured, enjoying her lips as she slowly bobbed her head.

"Mom!" Jenny gasped as her dad let out a strangled, "Irene!"

I glanced at them, shock painting their faces. "It's okay. Irene is just worshiping me. You should be proud and happy for her." I smiled as my commands sank in, and the husband and daughter relaxed.

The daughter was actually quite pretty now that the color had returned to her face, cheeks flushing and eyes sparkling as she watched her mother blow me. She looked a lot like her mother, although the eyes were different: the mother's were green, the daughter's blue. Dimples appeared in the thin cotton of her hospital gown as her nipples grew with arousal, fanning my lust.

"Have you ever had sex, Jenny?" I asked.

"No," she answered. Her father nudged her. "I mean, no my Lord."

Irene sucked harder, her hands cupping my balls. I gripped her blonde hair, and started to slowly fuck her mouth. "Your wife gives great head."

He smiled a little foolishly. "I've never had complaints, my Lord."

I tried to force my cock down her throat and she stiffened. "Relax, slut," I groaned. "Relax your throat so I can fuck your mouth!"

She relaxed and I forced my cock down her throat. Gripping her head between my hands, I fucked her vigorously. Her throat was tight, and felt wonderful on my cock. My balls slapped her chin, golden curls spilling through my clenched fingers. Jenny's deep blue eyes were wide as she watched her mother be my whore.

"Let's see those tits, Jenny," I moaned.

"Um, okay, sure," she muttered, looking away in embarrassment.

"What do you say," her father admonished.

"Right, yes, my Lord," Jenny sheepishly answered.

"I'm sorry, my daughter never learned proper manners, my Lord." He grimaced. "We went easy on her because of her ... Well, I guess we don't have to anymore."

She pulled her hospital gown over her head, exposing pale, budding breasts topped with dark-pink nipples. The nipples were so small, they were like little buttons. "I can always forgive a pretty, young girl," I said, feasting on her youthful charms. "Let's see your cunt."

"Yes, my Lord," she blushed, hooking her fingers through the waistband of her cotton panties, and pulled them off her coltish legs.

I came in her mother's mouth as I saw her tight slit surrounded by golden curls. I let go of Irene, and she pulled off my cock, swallowing most of my large load. A glob of white spunk fell out of the corner of her mouth onto her thick sweater, and soaked into the fabric.

I grabbed Irene's hand, and pulled the mother to her feet, turning her to face her daughter. "Isn't she beautiful?" I asked her as I reached down to fondle her plump ass through her long, dark skirt.

"She's my angel," Irene whispered.

"Have you ever thought about spreading her pale thighs and tasting her innocent treasure?"

"I don't under ... oh." Irene flushed crimson. "No."

"Why not? Look at how beautiful her cunt is, surrounded by that forest of golden curls. I'm gonna fuck her; pop her cherry. Why don't you use your mouth and get her nice and ready for me."

"I ... yes, my Lord," she breathed, licking her lips and reaching out to stroke her daughter's legs. "Momma will get you all wet and ready for him."

"Just bend over and pull her to you," I instructed as I rubbed her ass through her skirt.

She bent over the foot of the hospital bed, pulled her daughter to her, and spread her thighs. Her face was inches away and she breathed her daughter's scent in, before burying her face into Jenny's fresh snatch.

"Oh fuck!" Jenny gasped.

"Language, young lady," reprimanded her dad.

"Really, dad?" Jenny rolled her eyes at her dad and shook her head.

I hiked up Irene's skirt and was delighted to find her panty-free. A true believer. Her cunt was shaved save for a strip of blonde above her clit. But it wasn't her pussy I was interested in. I spread her asscheeks opened and fingered her puckered hole.

"Ever been fucked in the ass?" I asked as I shoved a finger past the tight sphincter into her velvety depths.

"No, my Lord!" she squeaked as I violated her ass.

"Why haven't you ever let your husband fuck your ass?"

"It's dirty," she answered.

I pushed the head of my wet cock against her asshole and pushed in. She moaned, squeezing tight on my ass as I sank in. I looked at her husband and told him, "When I'm done, your wife will be more than happy to give you sloppy seconds." I gave her ass a slap. "Right, Irene?"

"Oh ... um ... yes, dear!" she panted, her voice tight with pleasure. "I'd be ... uhhh ... thrilled to!"

Her ass was tight and warm as I reamed her. I gripped her hips and shoved her hard against the teen's hospital bed as I watched the mother devour her daughter's pussy. Jenny writhed on the bed, gripping the bedsheets with one hand and her mother's golden curls with the other.

"Oh, Mom!" she gasped. "Oh yes, that's ... ohhh ... so amazing!"

She tightened her thighs about her mother's head as she writhed in pleasure. Irene moved her lips around, exploring the delicate folds of her daughter's teenage cunt while her ass squeezed hard on my invading cock. I stroked harder and faster, every rub of my cock's head against her bowels built the growing pressure in my balls.

Mark, are you staying on task? sent Mary.

Sure, I sent back to my wife. We could communicate telepathically, thanks to the Siyach spell.

Liar. I could feel her amusement through the sending. Who're you fucking right now?

Mary always seemed to sense when I was fucking through the sending no matter how hard I tried to keep the passion out of my thoughts. Of course, when you were buried in a woman's ass that felt this amazing, it was hard to hide your passion. Fucking a mother's ass while she eats out her virgin daughter's cunt.

I see why you got distracted. There was a resigned edge to her thought. And how many children have you healed?

Five, I answered. Including the teenage girl learning about the joys of mother-daughter incest.

After your finished, you have to heal ten children without taking a break. I'll check with 51 to make sure. That seemed more than a little bit unfair, but I knew 51 would side with Mary. Sometimes I regretted giving free-will back to the bodyguards.

Yes, dear, I promised.

Jenny gasped loudly, her body convulsing as an orgasm rippled through her. "Oh fuck, Mom!" she cried. "That was fucking awesome!"

Irene grinned at her, "Wait 'til you feel the second one, angel. And mind your language. We didn't raise you to speak such filth!" Then she bent down and continued to vigorously eat her daughter out.

A suspicion formed in my mind. My wife was nearly as lustful a being as I was. So Mare, how many children have you healed?

That's not important, she sent back, a hint of guilt in her thought.

How many? I pressed.

Six, she answered weakly. I got sidetracked.

That's my naughty filly!

Fine, we both have to heal ten children before indulging. Okay, my horny stallion?

Sure, Mare. Love ya.

Love you, too.

I wonder whom my wife had fucked? A hot MILF with large tits? An innocent teen? Maybe it was a guy. An image of Mary riding another man's cock floated up in my mind. Her perky breasts, swollen with her pregnancy, bouncing up and down, sweat rolling down her cute baby bump – she had just entered her second trimester – that was starting to show. There was something exciting about watching your wife be another man's whore. A perverse thrill. I wondered if she felt the same thing when she watched me fuck another woman?

"Fuck!" I groaned. Thinking of my wife with another man sent my balls into overdrive and I creamed Irene's ass. I pulled out and slapped her butt. "It's your husband's turn. Be a good, little whore for him."

Irene looked up from her daughter's cunt, sticky with her juices, and smiled. "Absolutely, my Lord!"

Jenny's eyes apprehensively fell on my dirty cock as I mounted the bed. In the background, Irene moaned as her husband buried his cock into her sloppy ass. I climbed over the virgin teen, bent down and nipped at her bite-sized nipples, then I licked up her sweaty neck and kissed her lips. She was hesitant, unsure. I was her first kiss. It was as sweet as an ice tea on a hot summer day.

"Relax," I whispered into her ear and instantly the tension melted out of her. "Relax, my little slut."

"Okay," she nodded and I kissed her again. Her tongue brushed my lips and her legs spread wantonly for me.

I guided my cock, still dirty from her mother's ass, to her virgin hole. I rubbed it on her tight slit; enjoying the feel of her silky pubes on my dick's head. She gasped as I buried half of my cock into her, pressing against her maidenhead. Fuck, I loved popping a girl's cherry, they were just so rare. I rubbed her right nipple with my hand, letting the pleasure help to relax her, then I buried my cock into her. Her hymen tore like tissue paper, barely slowing my cock down.

"Holy shit!" she gasped; her cunt squeezed like a vice on my cock. "Holy fucking shit!"

"Language!" snapped her dad as he reamed her mom's ass.

"Holy shit, holy shit!" she kept screaming as I pumped my cock inside her sopping cunt. Her eyes and cunt squeezed tightly as she came. "Oh my fucking shit!"

"Language, young lady! That's your last warning!"

"You mind your father," Irene panted. "Umm, go a little harder, Ernie! Crud, why didn't we do this sooner!" The parents shared a sloppy kiss, and the wife purred, "That's your daughter's sweet pussy you're tasting."

"Shit," he moaned.

"Language, dad!" Jenny exclaimed.

"I want to watch you make love to our daughter," Irene moaned. "And then I'll lick her all nice and clean!"

"Holy shi ... shoot!" Ernie gasped and I was pretty sure he just blew his load.

Jenny gasped and clutched me tightly, thrusting her hips to meet my stroke. I really pounded her tight cunt and savored how delicious she felt. It was like plunging into a soft, juicy peach. Her fingernails raked my back and she came again, quick and fast, like a tiny firecracker, her tight cunt milking my cock.

"Fucking whore!" I grunted. "Your cunt's fucking tight! Goddamn I love teenage pussy!" I spurted three large blasts into her youthful cunt and pulled out of her.

"Thank you, my Lord," she whispered, her legs obscenely spread, my cum dripping pink out of her cunt. "For healing me, and for ... you know."

I gave her another kiss. "You'll always remember the day you fucked a God," I told her.

"I will," she smiled, a tear glistening in her eyes. "You gave me back my life." Her arms wrapped around me and she gently sobbed into my shoulder.

I held her for a few minutes then gently pulled away. "Why don't you show your parents how much you love them," I whispered in her ear. "Eat your mother's ass out and let your daddy try out your cunt."

"I will," she smiled, sniffing.

I stood, straitening my suit, and walked out, followed by my bodyguards. The hospital was filled with the bodyguards and outside a company of the Legion – about 130 soldiers bound by the Ragily prayer – guarded the perimeter.

"Spectre, Spectre!" a voice suddenly crackled on 51's radio.

Fear spiked in me "Where?" I demanded at 51, summoning my Celestial gold sword and armor.

"Sitrep!" 51 calmly said into the radio.

The bodyguards around me drew their weapons, scanning the hallway with care. Their guns were loaded with bronze bullets inscribed with spells by Candy. It was delicate, time-consuming work, and you could often hear Candy's frustrated curses echo out of Sam's suite. They were needed though, normal bullets were ineffective against spiritual entities like demons or Lilith's foul offsprings.

I cautiously looked around. 'Spectre' was the codename for a demon attack. In the last week the Patriots had tried a new strategy: summoning lesser demons and sending them after Mary and I. They rarely got past the Legion. Outside, automatic gunfire erupted.

Lesser demons weren't fallen angels, like Molech and Lucifer. Or even powerful human souls like Lilith. They were the souls or regular men and women twisted by their eons long imprisonment in Hell, tortured and twisted into soldiers by the Powers of Abyss to fight their never-ending wars. I gritted my teeth, anger boiling up at the Patriots. They were growing more and more bold. Innocent people could get hurt in these attacks. The sooner the Matmown was finished, the sooner we could make our plans against the Patriots and Lilith without fear of them spying on us from the Shadows.

Another burst of gunfire followed by excited squawks on the radio. "All clear," 51 reported. "Spectre neutralized."

I shook my head; these attacks were so pointless. The demons were outclassed. Thanks to the Ragily prayer, the Legion weapons could hurt demonic flesh without enchantments, and the demons never stood a chance against such firepower. I relaxed, about to dismiss my armor, when 51 paled, reaching for her handgun.

I spun around. Like smoke billowing out of a grate, the lesser demon materialized out of the wall a foot behind me, swinging his claws at my face. It was a lucifugi, a demon of night. Its body resembled black smoke, wavering beneath the hallway's florescent lights.

I raised my arm, blocking the swipe easily on my vambrace. Then a quick slash with my sword parted the demon's head and it fell to smokey pieces on the hospital floor. I stared down at the demon's evaporating body, my heart pounding. If it had attacked just a second later, it would have caught me after I dismissed my armor and weapon.

Feeling paranoid, I kept peering around, not ready to drop my guard. This attack was smart, sending a decoy to attack the Legion, while a lone demon slipped in. Mary rushed around the corner, surrounded by her bodyguards, and hugged me. I relaxed, and let my armor dissolve away, showering my wife with golden sparks.

"Fucking Patriots," I muttered.

"We need to do something about them," Mary growled. I couldn't agree more.

The rest of the day passed without incident. Between us, we healed sixty-one sick children. We gathered out in front of the hospital with all the children we healed so the photographers and news crews could record our benevolence. It helped to cement our grasp on the US and garnered sympathies world wide.

We extensively used the media to get as many people enthralled to us, and took other steps to get people under our power. We coordinated broadcasts with prisons around the US, commanding the inmates to obey the laws and to help improve their communities. Then we released them. Everyday, Federal offices across the country would hold live teleconferences with us, and it was mandatory that all their employees watch. We had seventy percent of the Federal Government's employees under our power. Those that refused to come to work on the broadcast days were fired; their names given to the NSA to be monitored.

Our control was spreading across the US borders into Canada and Mexico as well, and even overseas to parts of Europe. It wasn't going nearly so well in Asia and the Middle East, where the governments were cracking down on our followers. They ruthlessly were trying to stop the spread of my commands by shutting down their countries access to the internet and stopping local TV from carrying any foreign broadcasts.

And that didn't even count the Warlocks sprouting like weeds across the world, causing all sorts of problems. Some were emulating me, on a smaller scale, taking over parts of Africa and South America. Others were just doing what they pleased, forming harems of women, or men. Some were killing indiscriminately and others were taking revenge on those that had slighted them in the past.

The First Commandment of our Theocracy: You shall not make Pacts with Demons. That's why the President signed the Anti-Warlock Act. Anyone who had made a Pact with a demon, including Lucifer, were required to turn themselves in, be exorcised, and pardoned for their mistake. If not, they would be executed. Warlocks were too powerful to be allowed to roam free. I was hoping the death sentence would spur the Warlocks into turning themselves in, but none had, even after we executed the few, easy to find Warlocks.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.