The Devil's Pact
Chapter 17: Doctors and Realtors

Copyright© 2013 by mypenname3000

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 17: Doctors and Realtors - Mark makes a deal with the devil and sets out to have fun with his new powers.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Doctor/Nurse   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Workplace   mc sex story,mc story

Mary was looking quite fetching in her black, short skirt and blue blouse as we walked out of the house, through the ruined front door. Fucking FBI. Bad enough they had to raid my house, did they have to smash down the door? Desiree was tracking down a contractor that could get the door replaced today while I ordered five of the sluts to go get their pussy's waxed at the Heavenly Creature's Salon. Violet, Fiona, Karen, Chasity, and Thamina all needed bare cunts. They could have landing strips or whatever designs they wanted on their pubic mounds, but their pussy lips had to be smooth as a young girl.

I didn't have time to eat the breakfast Desiree made because we were running late for Mary's OB/GYN appointment. It was my fault. I spent too much time fucking first Allison, then Fiona in the shower, and finally Mary when she had come upstairs to yell at me for taking too long. Mary was a horny gal and couldn't resist my advances. I left Mary's pussy full of my cum, a nice surprise for the Doctor. So, I just grabbed a bagel and spread some cream cheese on it and ate it on the way to my Mustang.

I sped the moment we were out on surface streets. "You want to see a movie on Saturday, have dinner?"

Mary smiled slyly at me. "Are you asking me out on a date?"

"Yeah," I said. "Just me and you."

"Sure," Mary answered. "A date night. What did you want to see?"

"Oh, I don't know," I answered, casually.

"I bet you want to see Man of Steel? Doesn't it open tomorrow?"

"Yeah, sure," I said, trying play it cool. I was really looking forward to seeing it.

"All right, we'll see it," Mary said. "But I'll get to choose the movie next week."

"Deal," I said, and reached out and squeezed her hand. I moved her hand over to my crotch. "I'd love it if you would suck my cock, Mare."

"It's not safe, Mark," Mary objected. "Besides, haven't you got enough sex?"

"There's no such thing as enough sex," I retorted, rubbing her hand across the bulge in my pants.

Mary snorted in laughter. "Not with you, anyways."

"C'mon Mare," I wheedled. I stopped at the light and bent over and kissed her lips. "Your mouth feels so nice on my cock." I kissed her again, her lips parting for my tongue. "You're just so beautiful. My cock aches whenever I'm around you." I reached over and gently groped her breast through her blouse, feeling her nipple harden beneath my hand.

"Fine," Mary sighed, her hand squeezing my crotch. "But this is the last time."

My zipper rasped down and Mary slid her warm hand in and pulled my cock out, stroking it a few times before her wet mouth sucked my cock greedily. Her lips slid up and down on my dick as her tongue swirled around my sensitive head. A car honked behind me and I realized the light was green and I started driving. Fuck, Mary's mouth felt good on my cock.

My phone rang. The Mustang's radio was blue toothed enabled and the rings echoed through the car speakers. I hit call and my mom's voice echoed through the car's speaker. "Hi, Mark," she greeted, warmly.

"Hey mom," I answered. Mary's mouth sucked harder at my cock.

"Are you doing okay, sweetie?"

"Yeah, mom, things are going great." My fiancee is sucking on my cock, what could be better.

"Well, I don't know how to say this, but..." she cleared her throat. "Are you in trouble?"

"No, why would you think that?"

"I'm not supposed to say anything, but the FBI came around yesterday." A hint of fear entered her voice. "They said you robbed a bank and ... did other things."

"It's a misunderstanding, mom," I told her. "I just look like the guy. Just watch KIRO 7 news, okay. The FBI raided my house but they realized I was the wrong person."

God, this was so exciting. Mary's mouth was bobbing up and down on my cock, sucking hard. Her tongue played with my shaft, with my head. Her teeth would brush pleasantly against my cock. And my mom's voice, I never realized how sexy she sounded, a smokey, bedroom voice that could get any man hard. She was wasted on my pig of father.

"Well, I'm so relieved," my mom sighed and I gritted my teeth and came hard down Mary's mouth. Mary greedily sucked my cum down. "Are you okay, I thought I heard something."

"Yeah, mom, I'm fine," I answered. "Just had to release some built up pressure. Anyways, I want to introduce you to my fiancee."

Mary was sitting up in the seat, wiping a bit of cum off her lips. "Hi, I'm Mary."

"You're fiancee?" mom asked. "That's so exciting, I didn't even know you were dating anyone, sweetie."

"We haven't been dating long," I told her. "But, we really fell in love and we're getting married in a month."

"Wow, sure you're not rushing things, sweetie?"

"We're very happy, Mrs. Glassner," Mary gushed. "Your son is the best man in the world. He just fills me up with his love." Mary had a wicked smile on her lips.

"How sweet," my mom purred. Was that a husky tone entering her voice. She sounded even sexier. "And call me Sandy. I'm sure we're going to get along just fine. I can't wait to meet you."

"How about Sunday," I suggested. "You can come over to our house for dinner."

"House?" my mom asked.

"Yeah, I, eh, won a poker tournament at the Emerald Queen last month," I lied. "I didn't want anyone to know about it, yet, until I had my fiancees all in order."

"Wow," mom said. "That's pretty amazing, Mark. Well, I can't wait to meet your lovely fiancee. I bet she's just gorgons." I thought I heard a zipper rasp and then my mom sighed. "Mary, tell me all about yourself." There was a wet, squishy noise and another sigh from my mom. "I want to get to know you so well." My mom gave a throaty, lusty laugh and another sigh.

Christ, was my mom masturbating. Mary's wish to have any woman desire her was working over the phone. And then it hit me. That's how I could sleep with my mom. Mary could get her to do anything sexual that she wanted. I smiled, my cock growing hard. On Sunday, I was going to fuck my mom thanks to my fiancee.

Mary glanced at me and mouthed, "Is your mom masturbating?" I nodded.

"Well, Sandy, I'm a very attractive woman," Mary purred, clearly excited that my mom was masturbating to her. Mary's hand slipped down and started rubbing her pussy, her fingers sliding into her wet cunt with a wet, squelchy noise. "I have long, auburn hair, emerald eyes, and a heart-shaped face covered in freckles."

"Umm, Mark's always liked red-heads," my mom cooed. "Uhh, what's your bust size?"

"32B, covered in freckles" Mary purred. "They're firm and perky. And I have a great ass. Your son really loves it."

"Oh, yes, I bet he does!" There was a stifled moan and heavy breathing.

"I'm an art student at De Vry," Mary continued. She was rubbing one of her perky tits, now, playing with the hard nipple through her dress. "I love to paint."

"Maybe I could pose for you," my mom panted. "I've always wanted to be ... ohh ... painted."

"Mmhh, I bet I would love to paint you," Mary purred. "I'm looking for a model for a nude painting, for class."

"Oh, I could do that ... umm ... for you, sweetie," Mom husked. "To help you ... ohhh ... out."

"Uhh, it would be just the two of use!" Mary cooed, her fingers were moving rapidly in and out of her cunt and the heel of her hand ground on her clit. "I can't wait for you to cum over."

"Yes, yes, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum ... over!" There was an intake of breath and a muffled cry. Mary gasped, bit her lip and shuddered, orgasming with my mom. "Well, I can't wait to see you, honey," cooed my mom. "I'll convince your dad to come. Love you, sweetie. And your fiancee."

"Love you, too, mom," I answered and my mom hung up. My cock was hard. "Fuck, that was hot."

"Yeah," Mary breathed, a contend smile on her face. "I guess my power works over the phone."

"Your power is how I'm going to sleep with my mom," I told Mary.

"Of course," she said, eyes widening in realization. "Wow, why didn't I think about that." She smiled at me. "You let me take care of it. I'll get your mom so hot and bothered she'll be begging for your cock."

An image of my mom kneeling before me, lust shining in her hazel eyes, as she begged for my cock. Fuck, I couldn't wait. My cock was painfully hard, still sticking out of my pants. I looked over at Mary and said, "My cock's begging for your mouth right now."

Mary smiled. "Fine, one last time," and she bent over and it wasn't long before I filled her mouth with another load of cum.

"Thanks, Mare."

"Oh, it was no problem, hun," Mary answered. She flipped down the passenger visor and looked in the mirror, wiping cum off her lips and checking her lipstick. "Mark, I think I have a great idea."

"Shoot," I said, interested.

"Well, I think we should have our doctor open a clinic in South Hill," Mary explained. "A free OB/GYN clinic. She could find girls for us for the brothel and we could have fun raisers to support it. Fancy parties with powerful people. Politicians and the rich."

"I bet there's plenty of medical space for sale," Mark agreed. "It's a good idea." I squeezed her hand. "Let's do it." Mary smiled at me and squeezed my hand back.

"Have you thought about what you want, Mark," Mary asked. "With your powers."

"I just want to have fun with you," I answered.

"You could accomplish so much," Mary whispered in my ear. "You could be so powerful."

"What are you thinking of?" I asked her.

"You could change laws, shape this town, this state, hell even this country into what ever you want," Mary breathed huskily. "Wouldn't that be something. You could be President Glassner."

"Wow," I whispered. "President. I just wanted to use my powers to fuck pretty women."

"Isn't that why men get into politics?" Mary asked with a wicked giggle. "And it can all start with our charity."

I smile crossed my lips. "President Glassner," I said. "And you'd make a radiant First Lady."

The thought of me being president made Mary so randy she gave me a third blowjob without having to be asked, and fingered herself to two more orgasms before we reached our destination, the Group Health clinic Dr. WolfTail worked at. The clinic was next to Tacoma General Hospital on MLK Way. And finding a place to park was a nightmare.

Finally, I found a place two blocks away and Mary and I hurried to get to the clinic. It was a large building hosing dozens of different specialty clinics. We rode the elevator up to the third floor and I remembered the last time we rode an elevator. I made Violet my elevator bitch and popped her cherry while she begged for my dick. I barely got to second base with Mary when the elevator reached the third floor.

The clinic was right next to the elevators and we entered the waiting room. It was a typical doctor's office, a few chairs, a collection of magazines for women, and a frumpy looking receptionist with a huge, bulbous nose. Mary had to fill out a ton of paperwork since it was her first time. She giggled when she got to the sexual history portioned.

"There's not enough room," she quipped and I laughed and kissed her.

"Mary Sullivan," a male nurse called a few minutes later. That was disappointing, I was hoping for a cute nurse to go along with the cute doctor.

The male nurse led us back to the examine room. He glanced questioningly at me. "He's my fiancee," Mary explained. "Okay," the nurse said with a shake of his head.

"We share everything," Mary explained.

"Of course you do," the nurse said flatly. He clearly wasn't used to women bringing their partners into the gynecologist.

The nurse had Mary disrobe and get in a medical gown and left the room to give her some privacy. Mary's panties were sticky with a mix our cum when she pulled them off. The nurse returned a few minutes later, knocking first, then he took her vitals. When he finished writing on her chart he went to leave.

I stopped him, grabbing his arm. "No interrupting us once the doctor gets in here, okay."

"Sure," he said.

We waited a few minutes then there was a knock on the door and a cinnamon-skinned, Native American woman walked in. She wore a conservative, gray blouse and black skirt underneath a white, doctor's coat. Embroidered in blue thread was, "Dr. Willow WolfTail, OB/GYN." Her face was round and her lips were small, very red, and very kissable. Her hair was long, straight and a deep black. She was a young woman, late twenties, probably fresh from medical school. A wedding ring glinted on her left hand.

"Hi, I'm Doctor Willow," she greeted friendly.

"I'm Mark and this is Mary, my fiancee," I said. She barely looked at me her eyes devouring Mary. A flush darkened Willow's face and her tongue moistened her suddenly dry lips.

"Pleased to meet you," Willow said, shaking Mary's hand, her fingers gently stroking her. "You are so beautiful."

"Oh, thank you," Mary said.

"Why don't you get your legs up in the stirrups and we'll take a look downstairs."

"Sure, Dr. Willow." Mary placed her legs on the stirrups. From where I was sitting I had a good view up Mary's gown and her cum stained, waxed pussy. The doctor was grabbing a pair of latex gloves and Mary said. "Oh, I think I would be more happy without the gloves. I don't like the feel of latex in my pussy."

"Oh, uh, that really isn't sanitary," Dr. Willow objected. Mary smiled seductively at the doctor. The doctor's eyes shined with desire and she licked her lips. "Fine, just for you."

"Thanks," Mary cooed, "you won't regret it."

The doctor pulled out a pen light and sat on her rolling stool and slid over to Mary. "Okay, let's have a peak." She lifted up the skirt and blinked in surprise. "Is that ... semen?"

"Yes," purred Mary. "Don't be shy."

"Well, it looks like you've recently had intercourse, I assume with your fiancee?"

"Amongst others," Mary giggled. "Mostly women, but sometime another man."

"I see, and you clearly don't use protection with your fiancee. Do you use protection with your other partners?"

"No."

"Aren't you afraid of STDs?" Dr. Willow asked, grabbing the speculum. Mary gasped as the cold, metal object slid inside her and spread her pussy lips open. Dr. Willow was shining her light inside and I could see inside her cunt, all the way to her cervix.

"Uhh, no," Mary said, blinking in surprise. "I guess I hadn't really given it a lot of thought."

"Well, you should," Dr. Willow instructed as she shined her light around, examining the vaginal walls. "Are you on the pill or use any other form of birth control."

"The pill," Mary answered.

"Well, you look healthy. Now, I'm going to perform a bimanuel examination," Dr. Willow said. "I'm going to slid two fingers inside you and press on the outside of your groin to check for any problems with your uterus, cervix, and ovaries."

"Okay." Mary smile widened as the doctor slid two of her fingers inside her. "Your fingers feel real nice. Doesn't it feel better bare?"

"Yeah," the doctor answered, uncomfortable. "Everything's feeling all right."

"Have you ever given a woman an orgasm during an exam?" Mary asked, eagerly.

"No," she answered.

"If you keep moving your fingers inside me, you will." There was an eager smile on Mary's lips.

The doctor's face flushed even dark and she slowly started to move her fingers in and out of Mary's cunt. "I can't believe I'm doing this," Dr. Willow whispered. "You're just so enchanting. Your vagina's a beautiful flower. Your clitoris look so hard, your labia are like silk on my finger."

Mary writhed in pleasure as the doctor's thumb started to gently rub her clitoris in slow circles. "Oh, doctor, that feels so good." Mary massaged her breast through her hospital gown. "Your finger feel so amazing up my twat."

My cock was hard in my pants, so I slipped them off. Mary's eyes fixed on my hard cock and she licked her lips and made a jerking motion with her hand. I spat on my palm and started stroking my cock. I hadn't jerked off in a week, but it was like riding a bike, you never forget. Mary's eyes were glued to my cock and I was glued to Dr. Willow fingering her cunt.

"I can feel your arousal in the vaginal canal," the doctor murmured. Her free hand had slipped down and was rubbing her thighs, slowly disappearing up her skirt and moving ever closer to her hungry cunt.

"Oh, doctor, you're going to make me cum!" Mary panted.

"Yes, oh yes, come for me," Dr. Willow moaned. Her finger had reached her pussy and was rubbing beneath her skirt. My hand was stroking my cock faster, squeezing my sensitive head.

Mary shuddered and moaned loudly, "Oh, fuck, I'm cumming! Oh yes, yes, yes!"

I grunted, feverishly stroking my cock, so close to cumming. And then there was the sweet release that flowed through my body as white cum shot out and splattered in the doctor's long hair on the back of her doctor's jacket.

"What the fuck!" Dr. Willow snarled in fury, turning to face me and caught a blast of cum right in the face. She started dumbfounded at me as cum dripped down her cheek.

"He got you good, didn't he?" Mary giggled. "Come here and give me a kiss."

Still looking angry, the doctor stood up and Mary grabbed her hair and pulled her down and the two ladies kissed. Then Mary licked up my cum and shoveled it into Dr. Willow's mouth. Their tongues wrestled, stained white with spunk, and I felt my cock start to rise.

"Let's see you naked, Dr. Willow," I told her.

"Sure, Mark," she replied, her anger drowned out by lust. Her lab coat fell to the floor and she started unbuttoning her blouse. Mary pulled the hospital gown over her head, exposing her freckled breasts and hard nipples. I pulled off my shirt and kicked off my shoes. Dr. Willow's bra was pale blue and cupped her nice sized breasts. Mary reached out and unclasped the bra as the doctor was unzipping her skirt. Her C cup breasts spilled out, cinnamon and topped by the smallest, cutest nipples. Her skirt off, Dr. Willow peeled down her pantyhose and white panties exposing a black, wiry bush of hair damp with arousal.

"She's the one, Mark," Mary said, excitedly, stroking Dr. Willow's full breast. She bent down and sucked a tiny nipple into her lips and slid her hand down to start fingering the doctor's furred muff.

"Dr. Willow, you're going to be our sex slave from now on," I told her. "You'll do every nasty, perverted thing we tell you with a smile on your face. For now, you're going to continue working here at the clinic until we get your new clinic open."

"My new clinic, Mark?" she asked, then gasped in pain as Mary bit her nipple.

"That's Master, slut," Mary scolded. "And I'm your Mistress."

"Sorry, Mistress," Willow blushed.

"You're going to run our free OB/GYN clinic for young girls and women," Mary answered. "To find us beautiful women to work in our Brothel. And, of course, to keep our whores and slaves healthy."

"Of course, Mistress, I would be honored."

"When you are working you will act like your professional self," I told her. "You're married?"

"Yes, to Yancy," she answered.

"Not anymore," I told her and grabbed her left hand and pulled of her wedding ring and threw it in the trash. "You don't love your husband anymore, just Mary, me, and all your new slut sisters."

"He wasn't that good in bed, anyways," she said with a shrug.

"Where's your phone?" Mary asked. Willow pulled out a cell phone from her discarded coat and handed it to Mary. "Start eating my cunt, slut," Mary ordered, scrolling through the phone and hit call.

Willow dove into her Mary's cunt as she lay on the bed, her legs back up in the stirrups. Willow was bent over, her cinnamon ass pointed invitingly at me. I lined up behind her and slid my cock into her black-furred pussy, savoring her wet, tightness as I pumped my cock in and out of her. Willow moaned wordlessly into Mary's cunt as I fucked her.

"Hey pussywillow," a male voice said over Willow's phone. Mary had put the phone on speaker. "What's going on."

"Yancy, my name is Mary Sullivan," Mary purred on the phone, a naughty smile on her face. "I just wanted you to know your slutty wife is eating my pussy as my fiancee, Mark, fucks her tight snatch with his big cock!"

"What!" Yancy gasped. "Who the fuck is this! This isn't funny! I'm going to call the cops!"

"No you don't, Yancy," I ordered. "You're going to listen while your wife makes us cum. Right, slut?" I smacked Willow's ass hard.

"Ohh, Yancy," Willow moaned wantonly. "I'm sorry, but I don't love you anymore. I love Mark and his big cock that's plunging into my cunt and I love Mary and her beautiful pussy that taste so heavenly."

"What's wrong with you?" Yancy moaned. "I don't understand?"

"You're wife's found better lovers," Mary moaned. "And let me tell you, she is one skilled pussy eater." Mary moved the phone closer so the speakers could pick up the wet slurping noise of Willow's frantic pussy eating. "Hear that? That's the sound of you're lovely wife's tongue lapping at my pussy!"

I started to fuck Willow harder, the room filling with the slap of flesh on flesh. "God your wife's pussy feel so fucking nice, Yancy. I bet you're going to miss it. You'll never get to stick your little cock up her again! She's had a real man, now!"

There was sobbing coming through the phone. "Why are you doing this, Willow? I love you!"

"I don't love you, Yancy. I'm getting fucked by a real man! He just takes what he wants! It so fucking sexy to controlled!" Willow panted and then dived back into Mary's cunt.

"Please, Willow, what's wrong?" Yancy begged. "We can work this out! Please?"

"Fuck, you're a wimp," Mary disparaged. "You need to understand that you're wife belongs to us now. She's our little sex slave. She'll do whatever nasty things we tell her to do. A disgusting wimp like you could never truly satisfy her."

"So you're going to file for divorce, Yancy," I told him. "You can keep everything save her clothes and jewelry. Tonight, she's going to come home, pack her bags and leave. You will not try to stop her or hurt her in anyway."

"Fine," he sobbed.

"Oh yes, you're wife's going to make me cum, soon," Mary purred. "Oh, her tongue is so amazing. She's lapping at my clit right now while she shoves two fingers up my cunt. And Mark is fucking her so hard her asscheeks are jiggling."

Willow let out a shuddering moan. "I'm cumming, oh fuck, you're cock feels so good, Master!"

Her pussy milked my cock. "Shit! Yancy, your pussywillow's pussy is cumming on my cock! She's such a nasty slut. I'm going to pump her full of my cum. If you ask nicely, when she gets home tonight, she'll show you her cum-stained cunt. Let you see what a real man's work looks like."

"Oh, cum in me, Master!" begged Willow. "Please, oh please. I need it so badly!"

"Here it comes, whore!" I slammed deep into her and emptied my nuts into her. "God, that was a good fuck. Now, make Mary cum."

"Umm, keep sucking my clit and I'll flood your face with my tasty juices," Mary cooed. "Oh, just like that! Oh, yes!" Mary shuddered on the table and her legs bucked out of the stirrups. She lay panting on the table. Mary hung up the phone and then snapped a shot of Willow, her face covered with pussy-cum and sent the photo to her husband.

"I captioned it, "Something to jerk off too since you've lost your pussywillow! *-)"

I laughed. "Wow, that's mean."

"I recall you did something similar to my ex-boyfriend," Mary said with a smile. I had her break up with Mike while I fucked her in the ass. Then I sent him a picture of Mary between another woman's thigh, my cock buried in her tight asshole.

I pulled out of Willow's cunt. The Native American woman was breathing heavily. I kissed her lips, delighting in the flavor of Mary's cunt, sweet and spicy, on her lips. "We'll see you tonight, slut. On your way home, pick up a very sexy nurses outfit at a sex shop. You'll wear either that or lingerie when in the house."

"Yes, Master," Willow said happily.

We all got dressed and Mary and Willow shared one more, passionate kiss and then we left her to see to her next patient. You couldn't see the cum stain on the back of her doctor's jacket, but my cum was drying in her hair, leaving a sticky white residue behind that stood out in her black tresses.

"I'm meeting Alice at the Blue Spruce at One," Mary said. "Mind dropping off. We can get lunch on the way."

"Yeah, okay," I said.

Alice was our realtor and Mary's lover. This would be their third time meeting in a motel. Alice was married and Mary said her husband wasn't paying enough attention to her so Mary was more than happy to pick up the slack. My emotions were mixed on the woman. It was clear Mary felt more for this woman than just one of the sluts or other women we molested. Mary claimed they were just friends, but I was afraid something more could grow out their affair. I trusted Mary and I didn't want to seem like I didn't trust her by objecting to her time with the woman. I just wished she would stop seeing her.

We ate lunch at a subway just down the street. We had a pleasant time, I fucked one of the workers, a cutie named Anna, in the ass and left my cum dripping off her face as she went back to work while Mary had first fingered this guys wife and then made her eat her cunt all while the guy watched. He was angry at first, but soon got into watching his wife with another woman. Mary and I enjoyed are sandwiches and watching the reactions of customers as they saw the cum drenched Anna make their sandwiches.

"So, what are we going to do about STDs?" Mary asked as we walked back to my Mustang.

"I don't know," I answered. "I don't think I want to start wearing a condom."

Mary frowned. "Yeah, there's definitely something to be said about warm cum squirting inside you."

"Maybe there's a spell," I said. "Lilith said there were many spells out there, not just the two she told us about." I started the car and pulled out onto Yakima.

"Lilith," Mary called as I started to drive her to the Blue Spruce Motel for her tryst with Alice.

I gritted my teeth, prepared to fight the waves of lust as Lilith appeared in the car. My cock hardened in my pants and Mary's nipples tented her blouse. Lilith was sitting in the back seat, a shear, red dress clung to her curvy body.

"Yes, Mistress," Lilith purred.

"Is there a spell that we can perform to make us immune to STDs?" Mary asked.

"Oh yes, and its an easy one," Lilith said with a laugh. "Just deflower a woman. Her purity will guard you against any STDs. When you break her hymen, say, 'Bathuwlah, ' and you'll gain your immunity. Plus, once you've used the Ritual of Zimmah and bound the Thralls to you, they'll get the immunity as well."

I frowned. The Ritual of Zimmah was performed by fucking your parent. For a woman, that meant your father. For me, that meant fucking my mother. "I thought Zimmah was only to make my Thralls immune to a nun's power."

"The Ritual of Zimmah binds the Thrall to your lifeforce. One of its side effects makes your Thrall immune to any other person's control. It also keeps them young and beautiful. Of course, when you die, they'll die." Lilith frowned. "Didn't I explain this to you?"

"No," I said.

She shrugged. "Whatever, is there anything else you require, Mistress. Perhaps you would like to use your last boon.

"No, you can go, Lilith," Mary dismissed and sighed in relief when she was gone. "I don't trust her," Mary muttered.

"Yeah," I answered. "I can see the hatred in her eyes whenever she looks at me. Like she just once to crush me. Once you've made your last boon, she'll go back to hell or wherever the fuck she's from."

"Maybe I should just use the last boon, you know, get it over with."

"What if we run into another nun problem," I pointed out. "Her boon is a safety net for us. She can't do anything to us, anyways. She's under your power."

"What about last night, Mark, you passed out." Concern painted Mary's face.

"Well, I know I shouldn't fuck her again," I said with a smile.

"It's not funny, Mark," Mary heatedly said. "She's dangerous."

"You have her under control," I reassured. "Everything will be fine."

Mary bit her lip. "Fine, I won't use the boon ... for now."

Mary fell silent, biting her lip in worry, so I cranked the radio and let the music flow over me as I drove. By the time we reached Parkland, Mary had relaxed and was smiling again. When I dropped her off at the Blue Spruce there was an excited glint in her eye, her concerns about Lilith forgotten in her eagerness to see her lover.

"So, you guys will be there at 5 pm so we can buy the houses on the block?" I asked.

"Yeah, we'll also go look for some medical space on the way," Mary said. "I love you."

"Love you, too," I said and she bent down and kissed me before she turned to rent a room in a shitty motel to spend the afternoon with her "friend." As she eagerly ran off to see her lover, another stab of jealousy hammered my heart. I wanted nothing more than to ask Mary to come with me, to blow off seeing Alice.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.