Shania's Mom - Cover

Shania's Mom

Copyright© 2013 by Trinistud

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Well after our first sexual adventure,young Shania spent more time over at our home,we had sexual intercourse numerous times after that and i had grown attached to her.As for her father,he was still a drunk and her mom....well,i'll let you read what occurred.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Size   Slow   Caution   Prostitution  

So as this whore crawled around the room, anal beads dangling and swinging from side to side, gaping pussy, all red with whip marks and in a complete mess with strong scent of my urine on her, she kept looking at her denim skirt on the floor.I was wondering why is she keeping focused on the skirt after all the torment and pain and my degrading acts upon her?.I also realised she was now fully conscious of everything so i walked over to the skirt and stood over it, observing her reactions as i did this.She paused and with widened eye and then slowly shifted her focus from the skirt, to my feet, up to my knee continuing moving upward until her eyes were focused directly at mine.With a somewhat fidgeting look on her face and fearful look in her eyes she remained paused in her position."What have we here whore? ... is there something you're fucking hiding in your skirt bitch"? ... I asked as i bent and picked up the skirt to see what made her be so interested in it.Upon searching the right pocket, i found a zip sealed plastic packet, as it being clear i noticed it contained a little pink pill inside, there was also a symbol on it of three diamond joined together at one point, almost forming the Mitsubishi logo."What the fuck is this slut"? I asked.With her eyes opening even wider than before, more nervous look on her face she replied "It's the best and my favorite medication" and then her eyes and faced had become relaxed, as if she had just witness the greatest joy in all her lifetime.

With me holding the pill I knew I definitely had this slut where i wanted her.She would do anything just to get the taste.So I walked back to the bench sat down and twirled the packet around my fingers and she never took her eyes off it with a lustful expression."Hey, i know you want this, but you're gonna have to work harder for it slut" I said.She looked at me attentively and said "Anything you want, just please don't destroy the pill".To this reply I had became very excited, knowing i was about to make all three of my dogs fuck this whore senseless."Well you're gonna play a little game with my dogs, they seem to be very horny, and your gonna be the bitch in heat" i said to her.After saying this she immediately turned and looked at the dogs who were about 5 feet away from where she was positioned.All three were standing and looking at Tamia wagging their tails and she can see that they were extremely horny.What Tamia didn't know was i had raised these dogs not only for protection, but mainly for breeding purposes.They were trained as such that whenever a bitch was going to be bred I would tell the owner to bring along a small towel or cloth which they had used on their female dog.I would then toss the cloth to all three of them to prep them for the task which was to be undertaken.Now with Tamia's soaked panties laying in front of them and from their movements I could see it would be no different.

She looked at me with sad eyes and in a reluctant way, shook her head slightly in a negative response."Listen cunt ... you better go over and have fun with em' or ill crush this mother fucking shit and blow the fucking dust away right before you whorish fucking eyes slut"!.She raised both her hands as she pleaded and agreed to do what i had commanded.She crawled over to them slowly and they began frisking about as she approached them.Saliva dripping from their mouths and their cocks had smegma built up around the tip.She first went to Turbo, the smallest of the three.She pushed her face forward to meet his and he began licking her face wildly.As she turned to crawl towards Thor who was almost the same size as Turbo, he pawed her as if trying to grab her into mounting position.Thor responded the same way as Turbo did and again she turned to go towards Goliath.He was the older and the biggest of the set, he stood around 32 inches in height and weighed around 140 lbs.A magnificent and strong specimen.As she did the same action with him he place a right paw on her shoulder and his weight pushed Tamia down to her elbows on the floor.She looked back at me and again she pleaded.I stood up threw the packet to the ground by my feet and raised it as if to make a stomping motion."No wait please ... if you want me to show your dogs a good time, let me take ma hit and imma treat em' better than i've ever treated any client before"! she exclaimed with a more saddened look on her face.I hesitated for awhile then decided to give her the pill."you better not be bullshitin me or I'm definitely gonna do much more evil and much painful stuff to you whore" ... and i went and sat down pulled out a cigarette and watched as she greedily consumed the pill .15 minutes had passed and i saw Tamia's eyes begin to roll back in her head and roll back over, once again although she was sitting, anal beads still in her ass, was swaying back and forth as if she were hearing music of some sort.

I got the camcorder and remained seated as i watched this whore act as though she were being sensually caressed by someone, tilting her head from one side to the other and breathing deeply, sighing and gasping at times.She crawled over Turbo first sat down and held him around the neck while he licked her all over her face, her chest and body.She even stuck her tongue out often to meet his.She then shifted slightly to the side of him and reached for his cock which had already became erect, precum leaking heavily as she stroked gently.He became less frisky and stood still as she did this.After some stroking, precum dripping from her hand she leaned forward placing her head closer to his cock.I saw her tongue come out slightly, eyes closed as she stroked it while licking the tip of his cock, catching the clear precum on her tongue and letting it drip off her chin as it oozed out between her lips.She then opened her mouth as she laid on her side and swallowed his cock just as she would do a man.Kissing the tip, licking and bobbing her head as he bucked his waist quickly, hitting her on the face at times with his cock as he missed the opening of her mouth.After some time and much precum squirting onto her face she then turned and assumed the position, pulling out the anal beads as she did this and I had noticed his cock was now fully erect as the gland close to the base had swollen slightly.

No sooner had she completely come into position he mounted her, both his front feet curled at her sides and she bent over placing her head to the floor causing her pussy and ass to elevate, exposing the complete opening for his dripping hard cock.By this time her eyes were once again droopy as she placed her hand by the paws that were sticking into her flesh gasping and whimpering.Turbo began to buck quicker at this time and as the tip of his cock had met the opening of her pussy he shot forward sending the whole shaft in with one powerful thrust making Tamia raise her head slightly, closed her eyes and clenched her teeth with a deep low groan.As turbo worked his cock inside her pussy I can see even more precum than before now being pumped out, squirting out slightly and he thrust strong and hard inside of her.She remained still to let him have his way with her soaking wet pussy.After 10 minutes or so, I then noticed that around her pussy opening and Turbo's cock that the pre cum was now beginning to get sticky and slightly white in color.I knew he was very close to ejaculating inside of her.The gland at the base of his cock had now swollen more and he was bucking very heavily at this time.It only took about 5 more minutes and i saw him dismount, watery, off white liquid gushing out of Tamia's pussy and I saw it spasm a few times as if to force semen out of her.Turbo then sniffed and licked her pussy as she remained in position sweating and trying to catch her breath.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.