Through a Glass Dimly, Book 2 - Cover

Through a Glass Dimly, Book 2

Copyright© 2013 by radio_guy

Chapter 15

I drove up as she was driving her car into the garage. I pulled in beside her. I carried the food while she got the doors and followed me into the kitchen. I left the food and now followed her into the bedroom. I enjoyed following her. She had a great body and her short skirts and long legs are alluring.

We started stripping off our clothes as we walked in until both of us were naked. Watching her take her clothes off gave me an erection. She said, “You have a problem. Does your muscle need to be massaged?”

“Yes, it has a terrible cramp and relieving the tension is vital.”

“Well, lie down and I will determine the best course of action.”

She grinned and I lay down face up. I barely got in place when she jumped on top of me sinking down on me with that needy muscle being buried in the warm, tingly confines of her tight pussy. It was good, hot fun as she bounced on me until our orgasms carried us into loud, happy screams of joyous rapture.

We had to warm up our food. Over our delayed supper, I said, “Do we have anything to serve tomorrow?”

My naked wife grinned. “No, and I’m not putting on clothes to go shop tonight. I will talk to mom. Either she will have a caterer or we will take them out to eat. Al, it will work out.

“We received three more new pieces of business yesterday and today. If we have one more come in, we will match Reggie’s total for the last twelve months. CME is going to have to expand somehow. I need your help next week to come up with a plan while we do something to handle more business.”

I thought a minute. That’s difficult when your beautiful, naked wife grins fiendishly, opens her legs, and licks her lips. She tweaked her nipples and I groaned. “Before I screw you into next week, how does Nolan do when working with the guys in back?”

“Not as well as I would like.”

“I suspected that. Put him to work with your mother on the sales side. Work with Mitch to hire another project engineer or find a sharp guy in the shop who would like to move in that direction. Jack and Red Fred will know if there is one. Let your mother and Nolan pitch jobs but then he doesn’t get to complain about changes in his quotes made by those who will have to make them work.”

“Al, you are scary. You haven’t been there that much lately and you have the beginnings of a solution in hand.

“I’m going to blow your mind as a thank you. Well, I’ll blow your cock and your mind. Then I’m going to ride you until we’re too tired.” She did and she did. It is such a delicious way to get tired. We slept in each other’s arms without moving.

In the morning, we had breakfast naked. I said, “Lisa, what will we do if we have overnight guests?”

“Either we will have to remember to wear something or our guests will see a lot more of us than we or they had planned.” She laughed in her usual wonderful way.

After breakfast, we cleaned up showering together. Lisa wanted me to come into CME first. I followed her and called Melody to let them know I wouldn’t be there until lunch or after.

We pulled in and Lisa talked with her mother about a caterer and Nolan. Linda suggested that her caterer could handle it. Going out would be almost as good and she made a couple of suggestions for different places. She also suggested that we join the country club for it had a great restaurant plus a very well equipped fitness center in addition to the pool, tennis, and golf. She thought the idea with Nolan would work well. She felt he was more sales minded that project engineering minded.

I left for the shop while she and Linda called Nolan into the office. I didn’t foresee any problem there. Outside, I immediately ran into Jack.

He said, “Good to see you. I was on my way to talk to Lisa. We are about to have problems with production with the volume of orders she and her mother are generating.”

I responded, “That’s the primary reason why I’m here today. We need some short-term fixes and then figure out a long-term solution. Nolan is going to be doing more selling and we will need another project engineer or two. We will also need more workers and be more efficient until we can figure out how to expand.

“I notice that the building beside us is vacant. Do you know anything about it?”

He said, “Yes. A cousin of mine used to work there. The company went out of business during the hard times. They concentrated on the building industry and that put them away when it died off. I think it could be converted for our use easily. It might be cheap to buy since one of the banks foreclosed it almost a year ago.”

I filed that in the back of my mind for a bit later. I then said, “What can we do in the short run to get things to go through?”

He said, “I’ve been thinking about it and talking to some of the men. One possibility is working on Saturdays or having another shift. I don’t like either because they screw up family life. However, we have a good problem. We are at capacity and word’s getting out that our equipment really does the job. I think we will be even busier soon.”

“I agree. Let’s get everyone together at break and talk about solutions. I want to know how the guys feel about things.”

“That works. You might talk to Janet. She’s been as busy as a one-armed paperhanger lately. I think she likes the problem but it is wearing.”

“Okay. I’ll go see her and meet you with the rest at break.”

I stepped into Janet’s office. With its carpet, new paint, and new furniture, it looked good. It was a place that showed our new attitude. On the other hand, it also showed how busy we were now. Paper was overflowing many boxes on her desk. She got off the phone and saw me. She stood and gave my hand a shake and my neck a hug. “It’s good to see you, Al. We haven’t seen you here much. Is this good or bad?”

I smiled and said, “I hope it’s good. Lisa has asked me to get involved because business volume was starting to be overwhelming.”

Janet said, “It is. I can’t believe how busy we are. You said something about doubling in a year and I thought you were crazy. We have already and it’s getting to be more than that fast.”

“We have done better than I thought. Lisa and Linda are a powerful sales team. As our good work starts to be known, we will really see the growth that I thought we could have.

“You look like you need help.”

She said, “Yes, I’m overtaxing our paper system and our computer system but some of this is just sheer volume. We can’t order too much because there isn’t anywhere to store it but we need a lot. All three of our steel suppliers are thrilled but starting to have trouble meeting our needs. Olsen needs to be fixed. I would never have believed it but we need a fourth supplier. We are also starting to get more involved in controls and I don’t know the electronic side of purchasing as well as I would like to know it.

“You’re right. I need help. I could use two people. One would handle file work and following shipments. The other would be a purchasing agent who can handle some areas. That means experience. If we had them, I don’t know where we would put them.”

“Expansion is on my list of things to do.”

She said, “Both sides of us have empty buildings. The far side was primarily involved in the building industry and failed for that reason. The other side was primarily a warehouse that was consolidated because of the lack of business. It’s empty and for lease.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.