Second Chances - Cover

Second Chances

Copyright© 2013 by Stepdad

Chapter 9: Discoveries

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9: Discoveries - Greg Thomas (not that one) has been living a life filled with disaster and disappointment until he could not take any more.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Tear Jerker   Superhero   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Workplace  

Sandy then went in and swapped out the cans and I saw her every step of the way. Well okay, it worked with Sandy too, but then, I was in love with both girls. I wondered if it would work in other circumstances. I had to try it out so I went out front of the house. I saw a young boy riding his bike down the street. There was a delivery truck coming up the street the other way. I watched the boy and did not lose sight of him even when the truck should have blocked my view. I went back to the pool and related my little experiment to the girls. I guess I had discovered another power. It also got me to wondering if I could do what many teenage boys hoped. Could I see through clothing? Since I saw the two bikinis it was evident that the teenage fantasy would not work. Oh well.

So to sum it up, so far I can stop time, make myself invisible, hear things I shouldn't be able to hear and see through solid objects. Clark Kent you can rest easy. I don't intend to leap tall buildings or stop locomotives. My vision and hearing powers are great, but I need to refine them and control them. It could be dangerous such as following a car down the road. They swerve to avoid something but since I can see right through the object I would prove the law of physics which says, 'Two objects cannot occupy the same space at the same time". In other words, CRUNCH. Ow, that's going to leave a mark.

Well back to reality, or at least my new reality. Jean and I were pleased with the décor of the baby's room so it was time to get some baby furniture. That meant – off to the furniture store or babies are us specifically. (I actually saw a store by that name)

We ended up spending a small fortune on furniture and accessories for the baby. Of course I couldn't forget the most crucial item of all. A Teddy Bear just like the one I got for Sandy when she was little. Also I got pink and blue ribbons just to be on the safe side. We hadn't looked into whether we were going to have a boy or a girl. It really didn't make any difference to me. If it comes from Jean's womb it cannot help but be perfect. With all the stuff we bought we couldn't get it all in my car so we had the whole order delivered.

The waiting period to take delivery of the newest member of our family was moving forward at what seemed to be a snail's pace. On the eighth month curiosity got the best of Jean and me so we went to the doctor's office for an ultrasound. We had pictures of previous tests but you could not determine much. It looked like Jean was going to deliver a blob. Jean got up on the table with what resembled a basket ball poking up. The doctor fired up the ultrasound machine and the picture on the screen showed that our blob had arms and legs. The baby was scrunched up into a kind of ball but you could clearly make out the limbs. I looked at the screen and I could swear I counted four feet and four hands. I was somewhat in shock but it looked like we were going to have twins. The doctor did some more scans and announced to us that we were going to have a boy and a girl. That would explain why Jean was so big. Previously I speculated that she was carrying a line backer to be.

On the way back home I decided that my next order of business was to get another Teddy bear. We stopped at the furniture store and had them deliver another crib. We didn't tell Sandy right away about the twins so when she went in to dust the baby's room she let out a scream. She came blasting out of the room ranting, "We're having twins, we're having twins."

Her excitement showed in her nervous energy and fast breathing. Being the second born in our family she never got to experience the household excitement of childbirth. She was making up for it with gusto and I wouldn't be at all surprised to see Sandy suffering from sympathetic labor pains any day.

Well, the long awaited day arrived. About two in the morning Jean shook me awake with, "Greg, we've gotta go."

"Go where?"

"To the hospital."

"Oh my god, what's wrong?'

"Nothing's wrong. My water just broke."

Instant panic time was on me. I dashed around gathering up Jean's suit case and flew through the house. I was just about out the door when Jean called to me, "Greg, can I go too?"

I dashed back ready to pick her up to take her to the car when she asked, "aren't you going to get dressed?'

I looked at myself and saw I still had my PJs on. I guess Jean was the only calm one. Even Sandy, awakened by the chaos, was about to head out the door in her nightgown. Jean got us calmed down enough to get dressed and into the car. It was a short trip to the hospital and we were pre-registered so they took her into the delivery room. I stayed with her for two hours of labor as the nurse checked her about every fifteen minutes. Then the nurse led me to the prep room and had me scrub in. We had taken Lamaze classes so I was practicing my lines, "breathe in, breathe out, push, breathe in, breathe out, push." I memorized my lines so I was ready. After some time a nurse came to tell the doctor that Jean was ten centimeters and crowning. The doctor told me, "Okay Greg, it's show time."

I came into the delivery room and there was my precious Jean on the table with her legs up in the stirrups. I walked up to her and she yelled to me, "You got me like this so get your ass busy and let's have a baby, or two."

First she presented me with an adorable son. Almost instantly she then gave me a precious daughter. Both babies announced their arrival showing that they had very healthy lungs. That sound was truly music to my ears. The doctor clamped off the cords and had me do the cut. A nurse got the babies suctioned out and cleaned up. She handed the boy to Jean and gave me the girl. That was truly the beginning of the new Thomas family. Now keep in mind that I left out some minor details like the colorful language Jean used. Normally she was quiet; never spoke above a hush but then she was using language that would make a sailor blush.

I stayed with Jean every step of the way and we got our little packages of Joy home. Jean decided to breast feed the little darlings to begin with. That meant she was not going to get a good night's sleep for quite a while. I made sure that when she got up to feed them I also got up to help any way I could. We started out with the cribs in the master bedroom so we would be alerted right away when the twins got hungry. During the day Sandy doted over the little ones and she was doing her best to see to it that they got spoiled rotten. The slightest little whimper had Sandy at their side in a flash. Sandy changed them, bathed them, rocked them, cuddled with them and occasionally I heard her singing to them. That was a big help for Jean so she could get some much needed rest.

With the use of a breast pump and bottles Jean was actually able to sleep for several hours at a time. Luckily my boss gave me some time off for paternity leave so I was there for the first week to help out. Being summer meant that Sandy was available to take over what I had been doing. It sounds like a lot of work but every time I looked at the twins I told myself, "It's worth it."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.