Second Chances - Cover

Second Chances

Copyright© 2013 by Stepdad

Chapter 6: Tools

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6: Tools - Greg Thomas (not that one) has been living a life filled with disaster and disappointment until he could not take any more.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Tear Jerker   Superhero   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Workplace  

"Horatio, you have given us a couple of very powerful tools and we thank you."

"You are very welcome. I know you will not abuse the powers."

Then Horatio disappeared.

Jean told me, "Greg I will never doubt you again."

Jean and I headed off to bed. It had been a hard day so we both agreed to just go to sleep that night. We would have enjoyed some marital relations but we both were exhausted. I'm not too sure about Jean but as we cuddled I fell immediately to sleep. As I slept I started dreaming about the new powers which I had just received. Several scenarios went through my mind. At one point I dreamt that I was back in high school and had the power of invisibility. Being a horny teenage boy my dream took me, invisible, to the girl's locker room at the gym. The gym class was just about to end and I was treated to a show of naked girls entering the showers. I was a little uneasy because I wasn't totally sure that my invisibility worked on everyone. Still I enjoyed the view of so many naked bodies as they showered. I noticed that some of the girls spent a longer than the necessary time washing their breasts and between their legs. One especially well endowed girl was furiously rubbing and exploded in orgasm. It surprised me so much that I gasped a deep breath and started to applaud her achievement. All of a sudden I was surrounded by screams and it dawned on me that they could then see me. It was at that time that my dream ended and I woke up in a cold sweat. I was panting and trembling until I realized that it was only a dream.

I had shaken the bed so much that I awoke Jean and she asked if I was all right. I had no desire to lie to her so I told her all about the dream. She asked me, "Is that something you would like to do some day?"

I had to choose my words very carefully. I wanted to be truthful but I didn't want Jean to get the idea that I desired any other than her. I had to examine my thoughts in depth. Did I want to see those naked bodies? Did I want to see them more than I wanted to see Jean's? It only took me less than ten seconds to make up my mind. I told her, "Darling, I don't need or even want to see them. I have you and that is all any man could ever desire. You are the most beautiful woman in the world."

She grabbed my head and gave a smothering kiss and said, "I love you too."

As I drifted back to sleep I got to thinking that those girls sure did look good and after all, I am not dead. Then a vision of Jean naked flooded my mind and somehow I felt I had something so much better and fell sound asleep. I awoke the next morning with Jean snuggled up to me. We were both naked and she had an arm across my chest. Her left breast was pressed against my body and as we breathed it was sliding slightly back and forth. I could feel her erect nipple trying to bore a hole in my chest. Add to that, she had her leg thrown across my groin pressing against my morning wood and her pussy was pressed against my leg. She was breathing slow and steady showing me that she was still asleep. I noticed that she was very slowly moving her pussy against my leg leaving a definite wet spot on my leg. Her position stirred up a reaction in me and I was getting aroused. I very carefully, so not to wake her, rolled to my left putting my body in full contact with the front of hers. I reached down and took hold of my erection and slid it up and down her spread open slit. The feeling was exquisite so when the head was at her opening I pressed in a couple of inches. I then started a subtle in and out motion going deeper on each thrust. Her arm tightened around me and she started kissing me on my neck. Her breathing had quickened and she was moaning. Either she had awakened or she was having one heck of a very realistic dream. It only took her a couple of minutes before she was coming which triggered my explosion. We both gradually descended from our high and got our breath back to normal.

"Oh Greg, what a nice way to wake up. Thank you."

"It was kind of fun, wasn't it?"

"Yes it was."

"Were you having a dream?"

"No I was awake the whole time. I just wanted to see if I could seduce you in your sleep and I see it worked quite well."

"It sure did but now I need a shower."

"Want some company?"

"I thought you'd never ask. Race ya."

We got into the shower and, as was our usual practice, we soaped up each other and fooled around trying to see who could make the other one come first. It was a dead heat tie as we both came at the same time. Rinsed and dried off we headed for the kitchen. Usually on weekends we didn't bother to get dressed since we knew we would shortly be back in bed for some more fun and games. We really enjoyed breakfast nude so we could play some as we cooked. That, however was a week day so we were dressed and worked together preparing a nice meal. After we finished, it was time to head off to work. A nice kiss goodbye and we were off in our separate cars to go to our jobs. We had agreed to meet at the mall for supper and some shoping.


Brad Costello had played football in high school. He put all his efforts into becoming the best player he could. His smooth personality and a little intimidation got him elected captain in his senior year. He played his best but with just barely passable grades and his inability to excel in football, he did not get recruited by any college. His family was not well off enough to send him to college so when he graduated from school all he could get was a job as a janitor at the local mall. He worked five days a week cleaning restrooms.

At the end of a long hallway there were two restrooms. On the left was the men's room and on the right there was the lady's room. Brad had just finished the men's room and unlocked the door. He came out and pushed his cleaning cart over to the lady's room. He came back out with the 'cleaning' sign ready to do that room. He noticed a very pretty girl coming down the hall headed for the lady's room. He told her that it was closed for cleaning and she pleaded with him to let her use it real quick. He said to go ahead and she went into the room. He gave her a couple of minutes and, looking around to make sure they would be alone, he entered the restroom and locked the door.

As the girl exited one of the stalls she was shocked to see Brad in the room with her. She was about to scream when Brad overpowered her by grabbing her around the waist and covering her mouth with his hand. He told her, "Girlie, we're going to have some fun so relax and enjoy it."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.