Second Chances - Cover

Second Chances

Copyright© 2013 by Stepdad

Chapter 3: Celebration

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: Celebration - Greg Thomas (not that one) has been living a life filled with disaster and disappointment until he could not take any more.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Tear Jerker   Superhero   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Workplace  

Our love was growing by leaps and bounds but we had not had sex yet. That was something we decided to hold off and wait until the time was just right.

Sandy went to the doctor who said that the cancer was all gone and Sandy could resume her normal life. Sandy was happy to get back to school and see all of her friends. I was thrilled that she would not have to go through what happened in the alternate existence.

It sure felt good to be back in school with all my friends. My best friend of all was my sister Sandy. We shared a love between us that few siblings get to enjoy. I am sure that Sandy felt the same way I did in that one of the most important things in my life was to see my sister happy and well. We have had many heart to heart discussions about out relationship with each other. We came to the realization that even though we love each other with all our hearts we could never marry and raise a family. As much as we would like to do just that we had to face facts that it was impossible. Because of that we agreed that it would be a good idea that we date some of our contemporaries. We did not rule out double dates but agreed they would be the exception rather than the rule. I did, however, insist that any boy Sandy wanted to date would have to measure up to a standard I set. That automatically eliminated about seventy five percent of the boys, most of which were jocks or just general assholes. Sandy told me that she also would exercise the same control over who I selected.

Physically I was just seventeen but intellectually I was well into my forties with all the knowledge and experience that goes with it. With a maturity well beyond my years I was able to make many decisions with knowledge of the inevitable outcome. Having lived through it in my previous existence I had the tools to make informed decisions. Academically, having graduated from high school before, I could maintain high grade point averages and qualify for scholarships to attend almost any college I wanted. Sure I stood a chance of being labeled a nerd or bookworm but I knew how to act cool to fend off those titles. I had learned what makes the female of the species tick. I knew about their needs, desires, dreams and what buttons to push to get them right where I wanted them. I dated quite a few girls and got a reputation as a true gentleman who put their feelings first. By giving them what they wanted, they in turn gave me what I wanted. It was truly a quid-pro-quo situation.

So I was like a kid in a candy store with a credit card. I could have my pick of almost any girl I wanted. There was a girl named Barb in my church group. Having done it before I knew I could score with her but knowing what she was capable of doing; I stayed well clear of her. I casually dated another girl from the group but it never got serious. It dawned on me that I was no longer terminally shy around girls. I wondered if Horatio had something to do with that. There was a girl that I had been in love with in both realities. Her name was Jean and knowing that she was interested in me gave me the courage to ask her out. She accepted my invitation and we dated. My pursuit of her was really not fair since I already knew exactly what she liked and I could push the right buttons without really thinking about it. On the plus side I was saving her from marrying that jock asshole.


Sandy was totally enjoying her escape from the close call she had with cancer. It was the happiest I had seen her in a long while and that made me happy too. She decided to celebrate her victory by having a group of her friends over for a sleepover. Now I don't know if you have noticed but pretty girls have a tendency to hang around with other pretty girls. I guess it's just the nature of the gender. Sandy was drop dead gorgeous and so were most of her friends. The fact that they were all varsity cheerleaders had nothing to do with it. Having the house filled with a bevy of beautiful babes was my idea of pure bliss. Instead of banishing me to my room or kicking me out of the house, she made sure that I was included in everything they did. Just think about it; one guy rubbing elbows with eight of the best looking girls in the school. I was doomed to walk around in a perpetual state of arousal and had to constantly try to hide the evidence of my condition. I did get some interested glances from a few of the girls who, in spite of my efforts, were aware of my state of affairs and seemed proud to have had a part in my reaction.

During the festivities I had to go to the bathroom and try to relieve my situation a little. I was just about to lock the door when it pushed open and Julie joined me in the room. She closed and locked the door before she came at me like a mountain lion stalking its prey. I was pushed back against the vanity countertop as she pressed her voluptuous body against mine. Her breasts were trying to bore two holes in my chest as she squeezed me and placed a totally hot kiss directly on my lips. She cranked it up a notch by thrusting her tongue into my mouth and I had no choice but to meet it with my tongue. I was so distracted I didn't notice that she had reached down and was stroking my cock through my pants. We were both breathing hard and moaning when she dropped to her knees in front of me and opened my pants freeing my steel hard cock to her attentions. Without slowing down one bit she engulfed my cock fully in her mouth and proceeded to try to suck my balls out through my erection. She sucked, licked and ran her lips up and down my shaft raising my arousal to epic proportions. In no time at all I was ready to explode so I warned her. She did not stop but instead deep throated me all the way to the root as she lightly hummed out some tune. The effect was just like tossing a lit match on a pile of firecrackers. I released about a dozen shots of my spunk directly down her throat to her stomach. Fortunately I was propped up against the countertop or I would have collapsed in a crumpled pile of skin and rubber bones.

Julie got up, wiped her chin and then gave me a nice little kiss on my lips and left the room. It took me a while to get myself back together so I could exit on shaky legs to the living room where the girls had launched into a game of truth or dare. They had formed a big circle with an empty spot which I filled by sitting down Indian style. All the girls were sitting that way so as I looked around the circle I got quite a few looks at some sexy panties. Chris had a nice sky blue pair while Alison opted for passionate pink. I made my way around the circle until I got to Debbie. I had to look twice because it looked like she had on, looking closer, YES, she had NONE and her open pussy was literally winking at me. My arousal situation which had been sated decided that it was not over and I was once again sporting a bulge in my pants of epic proportions. I looked up and saw that Debbie had a smile so wide that she needed more face to contain it. She licked her lips and winked out a promise of more to come.

It was Chris's turn to challenge. She picked Beth," Beth, truth or dare?"

Beth said, "Truth."

"When and who was your first boy kiss?"

"I was eleven and it was Bobby Adams at my birthday party. He caught me in the hall and just gave me a peck on the lips."

Then Beth picked, "Sandy, truth or dare?"

Sandy answered "Truth."

"Okay Sandy, same question."

Sandy blushed and sat silent for a while and then blurted out, "It was Greg and I was ten years old. He gave me a nice long kiss and I almost passed out. He is a really good kisser."

All the girls joined in a chorus of "Ewwwwww."

It was then Sandy's turn, "Greg, truth or dare?"

I decided to be different; I said, "Dare".

"Greg I dare you to kiss every one of the girls for a full ten seconds." (That dare was a favor to me. I love my little sister.)

I tried my best to grumble and act like it was a burdensome task but I started out with Cathy who was next to me. That was a really nice kiss and she started to breathe hard as the ten seconds ended. On hands and knees I went around to the next girl. I kissed her and she actually put her arms around my neck and stretched the kiss to fifteen seconds. And so I worked my way around the circle until I got to Debbie. I started kissing her and had my arms around her shoulders. She grabbed one of my arms and thrust my hand into her crotch directly onto her wet pussy. I pressed my finger into her opening and she rocked her hips back and forth as we kissed. She was moaning quite loudly and held on to me for a full thirty seconds when she came with a bang. For me that was kind of a record. I had never made a girl come in thirty seconds before but I guess she was pretty worked up to begin with. Then I came to Sandy, the last girl in the circle. I gave her a little peck on the lips and backed up a little.

"Hold it right there buster. You still owe me nine more seconds." So I kissed her for nineteen seconds more."

Then it was my turn to pick. "Debbie, show us your boobs for ten seconds." She proudly grabbed the hem of her top and lifted it up showing me (us) that, not only did she not have on panties, she had no bra on either. She did have a nice set of 34C breasts which stood proud on her chest with not a single trace of sag. She surely would not pass the pencil test. Being the brazen type that she was, she took her top all the way off and just smiled. Her ten seconds lasted for the rest of the game. Even her nipples poked out to say "Hi." One by one the rest of the girls shed their tops and bras and sat there topless with big smiles on their faces. My head was going back and forth like a windshield wiper.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.