Edumacation
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2013 by Baal

The girls took my leaving a lot better than I would have thought they would. I'm not certain the ride back was ever going to get me out fast enough before I turned around and went back.

We had gone shopping after the dinner. It was problematic if the girls were going to get dressed or we would be joining some nudist colony. My, my, my, it certainly exceeded any expectation I might have had in the physical changes in them those five years I was away had made.

We went back to see Judy and thank her again. I told her that I really wanted to buy the girls something from her. I was going to be away for a while, maybe longer than I wanted, so that it should be something special. "We still have a budget from yesterday; our fairy godmother forgot to charge us anything."

One dress. One dress is all my girls wanted, and even at that, Judy must have put on a huge discount. "Awh, Judy, you have to let us spend some money?"

"I'll keep it simple, even a man would understand me. NO! Now take these girls to lunch or whatever. If you have a brother or decide on expanding the size of your harem, think of me. Now Git! before I start crying."

I put a card on the kitchen table for each of them before I left. In it were a note and the $5,000 I had tried to spend on them. They would find it when they moved into the house. I did not have to be concerned anyone else would find them.

I had a note in my in-box saying to go to our place in New York. Rocco met me there.

I handed him back the envelope he had given me. All the money was still in it. "Mom passed Rocco; she had taken care of everything. There were no loose ends. Anything else I took care of myself. I made the mistake, the great mistake telling him about Cindy and Rachael. Then about Laura and Kevin. I never expected what he did next. He slapped me on the head a la Tony and Gibbs on NCIS.

"Are you stupid or what? You left 2 girls who, from what you say are crazy about you for this?"

"No, no ... there were actually 3 girls. I didn't tell you about Judy."

He handed me back the envelope. "Here, Stupido, take this and go back All the guys here either don't want to go back home, have no one to go back to or can't. You have something and you leave. I don't know, I don't think you are as smart as I thought. Go home; I can't risk my guys with you."

He did not have to tell me that twice. I know he could see relief on my face. I know I felt it.

This time going home, I did nor rent anything. I bought a 4x4 and drove it home. When I got near you could the dust I was raising up from the road. As I got closer, I was not the only one raising up dust. Two mini-dust storms were racing down the hill towards me. With tears in my eyes I stopped, got out and ran as fast a my legs would carry me to Cindy and Rachael. I scooped then both up, one in each arm and swung them around and around. Was I happy, well, does a horse like hay. I was out of my mind with happiness.

"We got a call, at least Kev did at the station. The guy said you were coming home and we should call Judy. She will be here later. Are you really here to stay Rob?"

"Unless you three want to get rid of me, I guess I am."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.