OVERBOARD!
Chapter 38: We Enjoy a Mini Vacation.

Copyright© 2013 by HandyMan

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 38: We Enjoy a Mini Vacation. - An early middle aged man starts out on a relaxing overnight sail for the weekend intentionally alone on his sailboat. As he is motoring down channel, out of the harbor, he is passed by a fully loaded party boat. A young college girl on the party boat sticks her head up and sees him on his boat, moments later she jumps overboard and swims over towards him. He brings her aboard and thus starts an unexpected relationship between them which includes a rescue, an education (for her) and a romance.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Slow  

Kay beat me into the shower and I hurried to catch up.

"The water feels good. Get in here so you can wash my back."

"Yes, Mistress, I'm coming, Mistress," I said as I joined Kay in the shower.

She reached up and encircled my neck while turning her face up for a kiss. As our lips met she went, "Ummm."

After a moment or so I pulled back. "Does Mistress wish for me to wash her back now?"

"Yes, I wish for you to wash my back but from this position." She handed me the soap but not a wash cloth.

I soaped up my hands and started scrubbing her back while she leaned against me and wrapped her arms around me in a hug.

"Mmmm, that feels good. I'll give you an hour to stop."

When I reached her bottom I washed each of her cheeks, taking the time to squeeze and fondle them. I continued to rub and wash her, making sure there was no part of her bottom un-loved.

"My turn!" she said as she soaped up her hands and then started washing my back the way I did hers. She didn't stop with my back and bottom, though. She brought her hands around to my belly and after washing me there let them drop lower.

"Be gentle with what you're washing. Those which you have in your hands are VERY sensitive and don't respond well to rough handling no matter how accidental or well intentioned."

"Oh, I intend to handle these with great care, I wouldn't dare hurt them. They've given me a lot of pleasure and I want more of that pleasure."

She proceeded to wash and massage my entire scrotum. It was very pleasurable, even more so once I relaxed. I had my eyes closed and my hands resting on her shoulders as I enjoyed the sensations. This was more than just personal sanitation and while I had been stiff since coming into the shower, now I was HARD. "Mmmm, that feels good."

"I'm glad you like it. I want you nice and clean; like I said, it's my turn."

I still had my eyes closed but I felt her dropping under my hands. I looked down in time to see her reach her knees.

She looked up at me. "I've never done this before. I've heard a lot of girls talk about it and I had one guy try to push me into doing it but this, right now, is a first. You have to tell me what to do and how to do it."

"You don't have to, you know. I mean I'd love for you to do it but I can live without it. Not all women like this. Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I'm sure. I owe you this and I've been trying to do it since the weekend in the cove. Tell me what to do."

I turned off the water and sat on the teak bench there in the shower.

"If you're sure, I'll start by telling you what NOT to do. Don't rush, there's no need to, it's actually better if you take your time and stretch things out for me and for you. Don't try to do too much. Being new, you won't be able to get as much of me in your mouth as you may want to or think you should. Yes, there are women out there that can take a man's massive member all the way to its base but they've had practice, lots and lots of practice. Sure it's good for me but I don't expect it, besides, most of my pleasure comes from what you do at the head, not the base."

"I kinda' thought all those girls in high school were lying. In the locker room and the bathrooms they always talked about how much of their guy they took in and down their throats. I've heard it in college, too, just not as much."

"I'm average, most guys are average and even an average guy will trigger a woman's gag reflex. This should be pleasant for you, as well as for me. There isn't much you can do that will make it unpleasant for me, as long as you don't bite and keep your teeth from scraping me."

"What do I do at the end?"

"You mean when I finish?"

"Yeah, what am I supposed to do when you finish?"

"It's up to you. You have a several options. Some women swallow as the man finishes, keeping suction on him to make sure they get all that he produces. Some catch it all in their mouth and hold it there until the guy is done. Then they'll show him all they took in before tilting their head back to swallow, finishing by showing him their mouth is empty afterwards. Sometimes a woman will catch it all and then spit it out. Some won't let a man finish in their mouth at all and some refuse to do anything. It's up to you and depends on what you like or don't like."

"What's it like?"

"The taste is a lot like your taste but it's warmer, almost hot. You've tasted yourself, haven't you? The consistency is different, though, it's thicker. I've heard it described like tapioca pudding that hasn't set fully. Besides the taste and the consistency there's the force of my discharge. I'll warn you but it will come suddenly and shoot into your mouth. Think of a water gun with a bigger than normal squirt hole, firing multiple shots, the first will be the strongest. The squirts will get successively weaker and after four or five they won't have any strength."

All this time Kay'd been holding me and stroking me lightly. Some of the time she was looking at my face and some of the time at my member.

"This is really the first time I've looked at one of these close up. We didn't run around the farm naked or anything but we weren't fanatically body conscious either. This is fascinating, it's hard and stiff but it's like it has a soft cover I can move around on it some. I can slide the skin up and down on it and can almost get it to cover the head."

"I'm circumcised, that means I don't have a foreskin. It was taken off before I ever left the hospital when I was born. Some men aren't circumcised and their foreskin covers the head until they pull it back or are having sex."

She was looking at me closely. "Okay, okay, enough of the technical details." She pointed me at her mouth, and then leaned in kissing me at the very end. She looked up to my face and then back down, leaning in to kiss me again but she held the kiss. Her mouth opened and then closed behind the head. "Mmmm," she went.

The vibrations from her mouth went straight up the shaft and it felt like they traveled up my spine to explode in my head. "Oh, wow! That is good."

She pulled off me. "You liked that?"

"Oh, yeah, I liked that. I've never heard of a guy that wouldn't like that."

She leaned forward taking me back in her mouth. She applied some suction and I saw her cheeks go concave. Her tongue swiped around and across the end. Holding me steady she rocked forward taking more of me into her mouth before rocking back letting me slide out some. She rocked forward and back a few times, taking more and more of me into her mouth. She slid her mouth off the end and stopped to swipe across it with her tongue.

"That's fun! I can feel you tense up and hold it until I pop you out again. I'm bringing you as far in as I can without it getting uncomfortable. Is it enough?"

"Absolutely, you can do more by using your hand at the same time on the part that you don't get in your mouth. You can move your hand with your mouth or in counterpoint to your mouth. Using the two together is best for me and will give you lubrication for your hand."

Kay went back into action, now using a hand on my shaft at the same time. She was moving so that I slid in and out of her mouth while she rocked back and forth. She took my hand and put it on top of her head. I rested it there but didn't try to control her motion.

"It feels good having your hand on my head while I'm doing this. What else can I do while I'm down here?"

"You can use your other hand to gently fondle and manipulate my family jewels but please be careful."

"Like this?" she asked and she cupped my scrotum and gently squeezed and moved my jewels around.

"Yeah, like that, not too hard or too fast. You can also use your nails, to lightly scratch the underside. The skin there is the softest skin on my body but it isn't as tender or as susceptible to pain as the jewels within. You can work with one hand there and one on my shaft. You'll also be able to feel when I'm getting close; things will draw up tight before I let go."

"Let me try all this together." She brought my hands to her head and then went into motion. It took a few moments, before she had worked out a rhythm she was satisfied with but once she was, she kept at it. She was rocking back and forth sliding on my shaft. She also stroked the shaft with one hand while manipulating my sac and its contents.

I was enjoying it all, leaning back against the wall behind me and making sounds of pleasure. The more and longer she worked on me the louder I was getting. It was also getting difficult for me to stay still; my hips were starting to twitch and I was working to keep from thrusting up involuntarily.

"Remember, Kay, I'm not capable of multiple orgasms like you are, without some recovery time in between. I'm more capable with you than any time since I was a teenager but I'm still limited to a maximum of about three times in one go around."

"I'm still learning this. I want to go through with the whole thing, so I'll know what I'm doing or going to do in the future. You've done this to me and I know how great that felt; I'm hoping what I'm doing is just as good for you. I think, doing this in the shower, for my first time, will allow me to go to completion and if I can't handle it, I don't have to worry about making a mess."

"You mean it; you're going all the way with this?"

"Yeah, so you get comfortable and I'm going to finish what I've started."

"Okay, you don't have to but I sure won't turn you down." I settled in the seat again with my back against the wall. Kay was kneeling on the floor between my legs with her hands on my knees while looking up at me.

Kay leaned forward and took up where she'd left off. She quickly re-established her rhythm. As she got going she added humming to her repertoire.

"Oh that's good, Kay. If you keep that up, it won't take long for you to get the experience you're looking for. That humming is a nice touch and adds more than I ever thought it would. Ohhh! No one ever did this to me with the humming before. It adds a whole new dimension for me. Oooh, don't stop." I was twitching at my hips and squirming on the seat.

Kay was varying her speed both on my member and on my sac. She slowed down, drawing out my pleasure. She sped up, bringing me closer to my pinnacle. She did the same with the pressures and motions on my sac. Without warning she stopped cold and leaned back. With a gleam in her eyes she said, "Hmmm, I'm not sure I'm doing this right or you're enjoying it."

"Arrrg! You're killing me. You can't stop now and leave me hanging."

"Oh, then you ARE enjoying this."

"Yes, yes, I'm enjoying it, tremendously and if you don't continue I'm going to be in pain."

"Well, I don't want to leave you in pain." She attacked again.

I was very quickly back up on the verge of exploding. "Unh, unhh, UNHH, I'M COMING!" I yelled out. I couldn't hold back any longer and let go.

When I called out the warning Kay pulled back until just the head of my member was in her mouth. She drew some suction on me and gently squeezed my sac as I let go. Her eyes opened wide and she went "Oomph!" then swallowed and kept swallowing with each surge that came from me.

When she realized I was through, Kay sat back on her heels and looked up into my face. She was working her mouth analyzing the aftermath of what she had done.

"That was different," she opined. "Your reactions tell me at least some of what I did must have been right."

"More than just some, I'd say you did just about everything right. It was better than any oral sex I can ever remember having, not that I ever had that much in the first place. What did you think of it?"

"Like I said, different, not bad but different, I'm still thinking about it. The taste is hard to describe, somewhat salty but there was more to it than that, there was a sweetness, too. I think I liked it but I'll have to do it a few more times to be sure." Her eyes were twinkling again.

"I'm glad I didn't refuse you because I did enjoy it, a lot. I'd like you to do it again but not right now. I need to recover. Let's finish up our shower."

I was finally able to stand again and we started the shower back up. Aside from the momentary coldness of the water which caused Kay to shriek, it finished like a routine, for us, shower. There was a lot of mutual touching and washing of each other, as usual, something we both found very enjoyable. After drying off, we went into the bedroom. We stood on opposite sides of the bed and together we turned down the covers. We met in the middle in a hug, standing on our knees. I was feeling a little playful and just fell over dragging her over with me.

"Eek! What are you doing, Rob?"

"I just couldn't stay up anymore and fell over. It was purely accidental, I assure you."

"As if!" She pushed me onto my back and was half lying across me, from my hips to my chest. She leaned into me and we kissed.

We held the kiss and started dancing with our tongues, something we both enjoyed and were getting quite good at. I rolled us over so that our positions were reversed.

I broke our kiss and started working my way down her neck nibbling and kissing as I went. As I reached her chest I moved over to suck a taut nipple into my mouth where I caressed it with my tongue while massaging her breast with my mouth.

"Mmmm, that feels good." She was pushing her chest up, pushing her breast further into my mouth for more attention.

I changed sides and worked on her other breast. It was my turn to go, "Mmmm, I like this, too, but there's more I like." I left her breast and continued down her torso, kissing a trail down her body. When I reached her navel I again stopped for a kiss and to lick around and into it.

She giggled, "He-he, that tickles and you know what it does to me. I love it and you know that, too. You like to tickle and torture me, don't you?"

"It is fun but it's not all I'm planning to do." I moved further south, still kissing as I went. I noticed she'd trimmed her hair up close again. It was still soft and I rubbed my nose in it as I drew in the essence of her arousal. "You smell good, good enough to eat." I caught one of her lips with my teeth and pulled on it, letting it slip from my teeth. I did the same to the other lip.

"After the shower I know the feeling of power that gives you. At least that's the feeling it gave me, power and control. Power, control and joy, lots of joy bringing you pleasure, making you feel good."

"That's a good way of putting it, Kay. Now I'm going to see how much pleasure I can give you." I licked her from bottom to top with the flat of my tongue. I did it again; when I got to the top I found her little man standing proud and I sucked, drawing it into my mouth where I started plying it with my tongue.

"Oh golly, oh gosh, oh, whatever you do, don't stop. I love that. You're good. This's great. You kill me when you do that."

Her hips were moving about and I was trying to hold her down. She was still bucking up into my face. I licked, I sucked, and I nipped with my teeth. I rolled up my tongue and was stabbing into her as deeply as I could. I was drinking her copious discharge and loving it.

She went off. "Yeeeeaahhhh!"

I backed off to let her recover and then went at her again, doing the same things because I knew how much she got out of it. I brought her up, close to going off again and then pulled myself up her body. She drew her knees back towards her chest and I hooked her knees with my elbows and pulled her hips up higher. I was positioned naturally at her entrance. I held still for the moment to look into her eyes and sank into her. Going all the way in and then grinding my pubic bone against her.

"Yeeeeaahhhh!" she screamed again and fell back.

I followed her down and started moving in her, in and out, again and again. She drew her knees up again. Every third or fourth stroke I ground my hips against her causing her to groan with her pleasure.

"Unh, unh, unh, yes, yes, yes, oh, oh, oh, YES, YES, YES," and she went off again.

I drove down and into her, arching my back and getting as far inside of her as I could and let go myself. "EEEEYAHHH!"

I collapsed slowly down onto her and she pulled me in, clutching me to her. She held us together and rocked us side to side. "I love you, Rob. You're the best guy I've ever known, you're so good to me and I love you, so much."

"I love you, too, Kay. I never want to be apart from you, ever."

I rolled to the side pulling her over with me. She reached down to pull a cover up over us and we settled down for the night.

We had been asleep for some time when I was woken by Kay. She had thrown the covers off and curled up bringing her head down over me. She was working on me with her mouth.

"Kay, it's three o'clock in the morning. What are you doing?"

"I'm playing catch-up." she said turning her face to give me a big grin.

"Hunh?"

"I'm playing catch-up. I owe you and I'm trying to catch-up with all the good feelings I owe you."

"You don't owe me anything. I don't keep count, you shouldn't worry about it. Giving you pleasure gives me pleasure. If you didn't enjoy what I did for you I wouldn't either. This isn't something to tally a score about."

"I know but it sounded good. I like doing this, though. Did you know you can get stiff while you're asleep? I wasn't sure if you would."

"Yeah, guys can get stiff in their sleep and that includes me. When guys are younger, they can get so excited while dreaming they can go off in their sleep without any other stimulation. Typically it happens to young teenagers and I've never heard of it happening to anyone beyond their early twenties. Now come here where I can get to you." I was pulling on her hip, coaxing her into position where I could reciprocate for what she was doing for me.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.