OVERBOARD! - Cover

OVERBOARD!

Copyright© 2013 by HandyMan

Chapter 34: The Fireworks Begin.

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 34: The Fireworks Begin. - An early middle aged man starts out on a relaxing overnight sail for the weekend intentionally alone on his sailboat. As he is motoring down channel, out of the harbor, he is passed by a fully loaded party boat. A young college girl on the party boat sticks her head up and sees him on his boat, moments later she jumps overboard and swims over towards him. He brings her aboard and thus starts an unexpected relationship between them which includes a rescue, an education (for her) and a romance.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Slow  

As we settled into the sleeping bag Kay was in her most common night time starting position, her head on my left shoulder, her shoulder tucked tightly under my arm, her arm across my chest, her hand stroking me while she played with the hairs there and her leg thrown across mine. If there were some way for us to be closer physically, while not actively having sex, I didn't know what it was. We were very relaxed but not really sleepy so we were still talking.

"How are you feeling, Kay? Are you comfortable?"

"I'm very comfortable, I always am when I'm like this."

"Even though we're on the ground and not in a bed?"

"Are we on the ground? With as hard as your bed is, I didn't realize we were on the ground."

"First, it's our bed, now. Second, sometimes you're a bit of a sarcastic little tart. I think you know both those things. Don't you?"

"Am I a tart like the kind you eat or am I a tart like the kind that deals with men, giving them a hard time?"

"Hmmm, maybe a little of both."

"Both?"

"Yeah, and I've got to deal with both."

"You better not bite me!"

"I won't bite; I may nibble a little but I won't bite."

I was holding her to me and kissing the top of her head. I rolled us over so that our positions were reversed, now she was on her back and I was mostly on top of her. I continued to kiss her moving down from the top of her head. I kissed her forehead, her eyes and the tip of her nose. When I reached her lips, I laid little butterfly kisses all over them. I moved to her ears, kissing and then nibbling on them, I loved one ear then the other. I moved down her neck hearing her moan and purr.

She hugged me and smiled, "We've kissed and cuddled before, Rob, but this feels way better than ever before. Your nibbles are nice, too."

I stopped long enough to say, "I'm glad you like all this. I do too." I continued with the kisses and nibbles. I really was enjoying myself.

She squirmed around a little pulling me up so we could kiss properly. We did and we did and we did some more. We were both moaning and purring, letting out all sorts of sounds showing our pleasure. I wasn't through. I broke the kiss and went back to her neck again, this time the other side. Her sounds of pleasure continued but mine didn't, my mouth was busy. I moved from the side of her neck to her throat and then kissed my way down the center of her chest to the valley between her small but beautifully shaped breasts.

"Ooh, mmmm, this is new. No one has ever done this to me before. It tingles and you're giving me goose bumps."

It's not the sort of thing you can fake and she wasn't. I could see and feel the goose bumps as they came up on her arms. I stroked her sides and up to her breasts. I palmed them and gave each a squeeze. I continued to fondle one breast as I started to give the other some oral attention. I kissed. I licked. I blew across the wetness I left behind and her nipple grew taut.

"Oh my! What are you doing to me? This feels wonderful; I've never felt anything like this before. Don't stop, please, don't stop." She groaned in her pleasure and was flushing. I could see her rosy glow, even in the moonlight, as it spread from her cheeks down her neck.

Her other nipple had also grown taut under my hand. When I shifted from one breast to the other, that nipple really tightened and protruded. This time I put my lips to it and sucked her nipple in. As I sucked it into my mouth, I ran my tongue across it and she jumped.

"I didn't expect that. I don't know what I expected but that wasn't it."

"This is just a start, there's a whole lot more to come." We were both breathing hard from the excitement. It was a warm evening for early summer and it was getting really warm inside the sleeping bag. I hadn't zipped it more than half way up the side and now I pushed the zipper down then tossed the cover off. Despite it being warm, we still felt the shock of cooler air as the cover fell away.

I was half reclining on one elbow and Kay sat up.

"Wow! Where'd that come from? You've never done that to me before, no one has."

"Oh, should I not have done it? Didn't you like it?"

"You're kidding, right? You know darned well I liked it."

"Yeah, I knew, I just wanted to hear you say it."

"I'm saying it, I'm saying it. Why haven't we done that before?"

"For the same reason you've never seen the big deal about sex before, you weren't ready for it. We've been almost ready to do at least this for the past few months but we hadn't committed ourselves to each other until so recently. Commitment is a big part of this; at least it is for me. I want you to have the best possible experiences in life and particularly in this. You haven't before now. I take it from your reactions that this has been better than what you've had before."

"Way better than anything before."

"And I haven't even really gotten started with you."

"Oh gosh, I don't know if I can handle much more."

"You'll more than handle it, you'll love it. This is what makes the world go round."

"I know what I felt, did you feel the same?"

"No, what I felt is different. It's as pleasurable but it's different. Do you remember me telling you that your partner's pleasure should come from giving you pleasure and should almost be proportional to your pleasure?"

"Yeah, something like that."

"You found that pleasurable didn't you?"

"Oh yeah!"

"Well, I did too, very pleasurable; my pleasure came from giving you pleasure." I reached over and pulled her to me to give her a kiss and we started again.

She pushed me back, she started to kiss me and run her hands all over my torso. "Mmmm." She was doing to me what I had done to her and I enjoyed the heck out of it, just as she had. I was right, the pleasure wasn't the same, it was different, but it was real pleasure. I had a friend who had a saying for when two things were equivalent. 'They're the same, only different.' and that's the only thing I could come up with to describe the differences in the feelings of pleasure.

After a minute or two of doing this Kay spoke, "You enjoyed that, I could tell from the sounds you were making and I see what you mean about getting your pleasure from your partner's pleasure. I really felt it."

She went back to work on me and I just surrendered to the wonderful feelings she was giving me. I'm sure the sounds I was making continued right along with the feelings. It was my turn to pull her up for a kiss and we both enjoyed that, too. Heck we were enjoying all of it. Why not?

"This is fun, Rob, a lot of fun. There's more?"

It was my turn to again be the aggressor; I pushed her onto her back as I kissed her neck and throat before progressing down her chest. It was time for another step or two down the path to total unity and that's where I was headed. After paying homage to each of her breasts, I returned to the valley between them and continued the kisses down her torso. She was ticklish and flinched several times as I kissed my way to her belly button. When I stuck my tongue in it, she jumped then curled up and rolled away from me.

"Ack, what are you doing. Stop tickling me, you know I'm ticklish."

I pulled her by her hip towards me and onto her back. "I'm not tickling you, at least not intentionally. I'm giving you gentle and sweet loving." I again started kissing her belly and working my way to her belly button. She was still flinching, especially when I licked the area immediately around her belly button. Her flinches weren't as extreme this time and although she flinched, she didn't jump or pull away from me when I was at that erogenous zone.

"Try to relax and enjoy the sensations I'm giving you."

"I'm trying but it's not easy. I trust you but I still have reflexes."

"I'm glad you trust me and I want your body to react but try to control those reflexes. If you'll let me, I'll give you a lot of pleasure."

All this time I had one hand fondling her breasts and the other at her waist and hip. I continued to kiss her belly and moved the hand from her waist to the juncture of her thighs. She kept her hair there trimmed short, it was soft and I stroked the area with two fingers.

"Oh, oh, oh my." Her cries matched the light strokes I was giving her most private of areas.

I looked up into her face; her eyes were wide open and as big as saucers. I continued to stroke her without applying too much pressure or pushing her too fast. She was breaking out in a sweat and breathing heavily.

"I know I told you, way back when, I've become adept at taking care of myself but it's never been this good."

"It's always better when someone else is helping. If you do yourself you know in advance what you're going to do. With a partner, no matter how close you are to them, there's always some element of surprise that adds anticipation. Shall I stop now, or continue? I don't want to overwhelm you."

Her voice went up, "Don't you dare stop! It never felt like this, you know that. I'm in unchartered waters here. Can it ever be too good?"

"Some people think so, I'm not one of them but there are some that do. They're usually wearing some sort of clerical collar or the like."

I kissed her belly and stroked her again, this time still with just two fingers but just within her crease. When I reached her little nerve bundle, I heard a sudden intake of breath, she jumped again and went stiff but didn't pull away. Obviously, I was doing something right, something no one had ever done for her. I was concentrating on her, on her needs and feelings.

I looked up to her face, "It's okay, try to relax. You know I won't hurt you."

"Yeah, you won't hurt me but what will you do to me?"

"Nothing but give you pleasure. I'm going to make you feel good. You don't need to do anything but let me. Just relax and enjoy."

I again returned to kissing and licking her belly while I put my hands back into motion, fondling and tweaking with one while stroking with the other. I started to pay more attention to her nerve center. The jumps and jerks became less as the sounds she was making became more.

"Oh, oh, mmmm, ah, oh my, eep."

There was another sharp intake of breath and Kay gave a screech as she went stiff. The nipple I had between my fingers had been taut, now it became as hard as a large pebble. She held that stiffness with her back and hips arching up, her belly pressed up into my face and her juncture pressed into my hand. That hand became wet and after about thirty seconds Kay relaxed, her back and hips fell. I knew she'd be very sensitive right now, so I pulled my hand away, up to my face where I enjoyed the odor and then the taste of Kay's obvious pleasure.

It was my turn to let my partner know of the pleasure I'd received. "Mmmm. That must have been a good one for you. Your smell and flavor are wonderful."

She was gulping for air so she couldn't reply too quickly. When she finally did, she still sounded out of breath. "Nothing and I mean NOTHING has ever felt that good." Her hard breathing continued.

I brought myself up so my face was level with hers, where I could look at her and the sparkle in her eyes. Her flush had spread down from her neck to her chest, to the tops of her breasts and as far down as I could see in the moonlight. When her breathing was more normal I leaned down and brought my lips to hers. There was no hesitancy in this kiss and we traded caresses of the inside of each other's mouth with our tongues. We both were emitting moans of enjoyment, and why not? This was fun.

I made the simple statement, "I'm glad you liked that."

I moved down again, this time sliding around until I was lying between her legs. I kissed each of her breasts as I moved down. I went to her belly button to kiss and tongue it again, this time there wasn't anything more than a little flinch; she was getting used to what I was doing. My hands weren't idle and each was occupied with a breast. The sounds Kay was making as a result of this approach were more mellow than before and I attributed that to her first orgasm. I planned on giving her more, several more I hoped.

I made another pass in and around her belly button with my mouth before I left it and continued moving in a southerly direction. I kissed and licked as I went and she was flinching again. I knew no one had ever done this with her before. We had talked about the different forms and ways people enjoyed sex but there wasn't any way I knew to describe for her what she was going to feel, when we got to this point. I knew she'd enjoy it. Who doesn't? I thought her reaction might be intense; I was right. I gently kissed her nerve bundle.

"Eek!!!"

She jumped and it was a good thing I was holding onto her hips and had my weight on her legs or I might have been bucked off. I didn't let her startled reaction stop me. I stroked her crease with my tongue for the first time, from bottom to top. When I reached her nerve bundle I kissed it again, this time drawing it into my mouth where I swiped across it with my tongue.

"Yaaahhhhhh!!!!" Her arms came up from her sides where she'd been holding them. She screamed as she clasped my head with both hands. She was trying to pull me away.

I broke contact, lifted up and looked into her face. She was looking down at me.

"What did you do?!?

"The obvious answer is I surprised you."

"Yes, you did that. What I meant was, what did you do to me and you know it."

"I hope I gave you pleasure."

"Yes, you gave me pleasure, I think. What did you do that gave me the pleasure? It felt like an electric shock."

I took pity on her and answered, "I gave you some oral loving. I started with my hand and continued with my mouth. If you hadn't pulled me away I would have continued. I've barely gotten started. Are you going to let me continue?"

"You're going to do it again!?!"

"If you'll let me, I want to do it again, it and more."

"You did that with your mouth?"

"What'd you think, I used a cattle prod?"

"I don't know what you used. I just know what it felt like, or I think it felt like."

"I promise you, I didn't use anything other than me. As you can see, with the way we're dressed, it's not like I have anywhere to hide anything."

I lowered myself back into the preferred position and started again. I started using my hand on her again and then lowered my face to where I could reach her with my mouth. I kissed her mound; I kissed her lips, first one then the other. I looked up into her eyes then looked down again. I used the broad surface of my tongue once again licking her crease from bottom to top, this time finishing by lifting off. I then blew gently across the area I'd just made wet.

"Ooh, that feels so wickedly good. You're giving me chills. Why haven't you done this to me before? I've NEVER felt what I'm feeling, now. This proves you're a meanie. You've known how to do this to me and haven't before now. Do it again, PLEASE, do it again."

I chuckled. I knew she'd like what I did. I did it again and she wiggled in pleasure. I turned my head partly then licked again, this time pushing my tongue so it travelled up her crease and to her nerve bundle. I licked and licked again, varying what I was doing. I'd kiss her lips, I'd kiss her mound, I'd blow across the area I made wet. She was wriggling, her hips were moving side to side, up and down but I had her pinned down. I rolled my tongue and pushed into her.

She was pulling on my head again but I wasn't done and didn't let her dislodge me. I used my thumbs to open her crease and licked again when I reached that wonderful nerve bundle, I pursed my lips and sucked it into my mouth I kept suction on it and lashed it with my tongue. She went off like a firecracker.

"Gahh! Stop! You're killing me! Yaaahhhhhh!!!!"

She exploded, shaking us, moving us all over the sleeping bag. It was all I could do to hold on while she bucked and arched, lifting her hips and me with them. She was screaming unintelligible words and I moved my mouth off her pleasure center, down to where I could taste and drink from her.

She gasped and stuttered, "St... , st... , stop, please stop, I can't take anymore. Please stop, I can't breathe."

At the same time she was beating on my shoulders and back. I looked up, her chest was heaving, and she was breathing through her mouth, moving huge amounts of air in and out of her lungs. I crawled up beside her and pulled her against me into my arms. We were both covered in sweat. I was a little winded myself, so I just held her and cuddled her.

I cooed to her, "There you go, Kay. Relax and let me hold you. Just breathe and calm down. It's all okay. Shhhh."

It took a couple of minutes before she was able to speak near normally.

"Oh my gosh, Rob. What did you do to me? I thought I was going to die."

"The French call an orgasm 'The Small Death' and now you know one of the reasons why. I take it you found that to be enjoyable."

"How can you ask that? If I enjoyed it any more than I did, I don't know if I would survive."

"I'll take that as a yes."

"Yes, it was a yes, a big yes."

"That's good. I'd hate to think I misjudged your response."

"Smarty pants. After this I think I see it."

"See what?"

"What you told me that first weekend we were together."

"What did I tell you?"

"That it IS a big deal."

"Oh, that. I'm glad you agree with me, now. I'm also glad I've given you pleasure but I've got to tell you something."

"What?" she said with suspicion in her voice.

"I've got to tell you, there's more to come."

"MORE STILL?!?"

"Oh, yeah, but before we continue I think we should rest a little." I laid us down as I pulled the sleeping bag up onto us. I didn't want us to get chilled by the sweat drying on us.

"Rob, are we going to continue tonight?"

"Maybe, but I need to ask you a very important question first. I think I know the answer but this isn't something you or I are going to want to take a chance on."

"What's the question?"

"Back around the same time we talked about the big deal, I think I remember you telling me you're on the pill. Are you?"

"Birth control you mean? Yes, I'm on the pill. I need it to regulate my periods and so I don't get cramps so badly I can barely get out of bed. I've been taking the pill since I was sixteen."

"And you don't miss it sometimes?"

"Never! I don't dare, it would mess up my hormones. If I miss a day, it can take my body a week to settle back down."

"That's good to know. I have a supply of the alternative but I left them on the boat. I'd have to go back for them and I would. Before we continue we'd need them because once we're into the next phase it's really hard to stop after we reach a point."

"I've overheard some people talking about that. I've never been in the situation myself and my partners have never even asked me about it."

"Yeah, but we've already decided they were jerks."

"You're right, they were jerks."

We were laying side-by-side in the sleeping bag, resting and cooling off from the heat of passion we had built up. The inside of the sleeping bag was also absorbing our sweat from that same heat. We stayed there talking for ten or fifteen minutes. Kay tried to explain to me what she had felt, including the 'electric shock'. I again assured her there was nothing involved with what we had done that could have given her an electric shock, not even static electricity.

We rolled towards each other and started to kiss heatedly again. Kay pushed me back separating us.

"Rob, I want to give you the same type of pleasure you've given me but you're going to have to tell me how. I've never done anything like that."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.