OVERBOARD! - Cover

OVERBOARD!

Copyright© 2013 by HandyMan

Chapter 2: Kay Introduces Herself.

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2: Kay Introduces Herself. - An early middle aged man starts out on a relaxing overnight sail for the weekend intentionally alone on his sailboat. As he is motoring down channel, out of the harbor, he is passed by a fully loaded party boat. A young college girl on the party boat sticks her head up and sees him on his boat, moments later she jumps overboard and swims over towards him. He brings her aboard and thus starts an unexpected relationship between them which includes a rescue, an education (for her) and a romance.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Slow  

I left Kay as she went back to sleep on the settee in the main cabin and I hopped back up into the cockpit. I took another look around to ensure that no one had managed to close on my boat during the short time I was below checking on Kay and again found nothing to worry about. As I prepared to raise sails I thought about the situation, did I continue out into open waters or return to the dock? What was best for me and what was best for Kay? The minute I brought her aboard I was responsible for her and her wellbeing, especially since she was incapacitated just now. I liked to go out on my boat because once I was clear of the channel and the sails were up I was able to relax and let go of my stress but I could do that tomorrow as a day sail instead of the over-nighter I planned to start today so the question came down to what was best for the girl. Yes she was asleep, more like she was passed out, but I didn't think she was any worse off than if she had too much to drink. She looked healthy (very healthy) and sounded as if, other than taking in a little too much of a roofie laced drink, she was okay. So what to do?

The sun was shining, the sky was clear, the winds were light to moderate and it was supposed to stay this way all through the weekend, ideal sailing weather for single handing the boat. I felt the wind coming out of the North West and figured this was as good a time as any to raise sails since I was headed almost directly West and would be for the next two miles or so until I cleared the channel. It would make for an easy sail and I'ld be able to maintain the same tack until I was in open waters. Okay, out to sea it is. I would check on Kay in another half hour or so and if need be I could always turn around.

The cover was already off of the main sail so I released the gaskets (sail ties) that held it in the stowed position on the boom and raised the sail; I also allowed the jib to unfurl. When both sails filled and I had them set for the tack I was on the boat settled on course so I took the engine out of gear letting it idle for a moment. Another look around and I shut down the engine as I could see there was no more need for it. I was half an hour from the channel mouth.

When I reached the open waters there was still no traffic to worry about so I turned towards the North and adjusted my sails. After engaging the autopilot I dropped into the cabin to again check on Kay. She was still sleeping but was now on her back. I knew that for safety she really needed to be on her side in case she got sick and threw up. I haven't had any real experience with roofies and only know what I have read. I don't remember if throwing up was a possibility or not with roofies but I know it is a good possibility for someone who has drunk too much. I didn't want to startle or frighten her if she woke; she was still only in her bikini, so I was careful where I touched her as I rolled her onto her side. I went to the locker I used for linens and took a light cover out that I threw over her while she slept. She didn't even twitch.

I was in the cockpit relaxing and enjoying the fine weather, the sun had warmed things up nicely and I was sitting there soaking it all in. From my position there was no land in sight, this is what weekends were made for. It had been a couple of hours since I left the harbor mouth, at this point I was about eight miles from buoys one and two, the beginning of the channel, when Kay stuck her head up from the cabin hatchway.

"Hi there sleepy head, how are you feeling?" I asked.

"Well, I'm a little fuzzy headed right now but I think it's because I just woke up." she responded. "Where are we?"

"The simple answer is we are out to sea, but not too far out yet. I was planning on staying out overnight and you are welcome to stay with me if you would like but I will turn around and take you back this evening if you would really like me to." I answered her.

Chapter 3 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.