Reasonable Bounds
Chapter 21

Copyright© 2013 by Spacer X

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 21 - This story is similar to my other epic-length story Six Times a Day in that there is one main male character who gets involved with a number of women. It also has a similar over the top style. The main difference is that the primary character is happily married, and a father instead of a son.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Couple   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Big Breasts  

Nicky said to me, “That Sue Ellen, she’s a real character. Such a cutie. And she’s such FUN! You get a big thumbs up from me for choosing her!” She gave a thumbs up right as she said that, naturally.

Mentally, I was very relieved to just have my boner rest openly against my thigh, untouched. I had been getting far too overheated. It was hard to keep my breathing under control, as well as maintaining a normal looking face.

I asked with worry, “Be honest with me, please, completely honest. You really don’t mind that I’m dating her, even while I’m married to your mother?”

Nicky chuckled knowingly. “Dad, we both know you’re not merely ‘dating’ her, okay? I can already see that your relationship goes a lot deeper than that. She’s your devoted mistress, probably kissing you and rubbing her naked body all over your hunky chest more often than not. She’s head over heels in love with you! Anyone can see that, just by the way she’s always looking at you so adoringly. And I’m okay with that.”

My eyes bugged out in surprise ... but it wasn’t due to what Nicky said. No, what shocked the heck out of me was that although I’d assumed Sue Ellen left the room, she only walked well out of camera range and then took her nightie all the way off, leaving her in nothing but her high heels. She must have gotten down on all fours and crawled back to me, because, keeping her head down, she quickly grabbed the base of my shaft for support and engulfed my entire cockhead!

Good God! Muuuuuffin! My penis needed a prolonged break, not this! Then I did a mental double take as I realized I’d thought the nickname “Muffin.” Oh shit! I meant “Cupcake!” Cupcake! I definitely did not mean to think that my darling Nicky is sucking on my dick with her sweet kissable lips! Get that filthy thought clear out of my mind! Not that it’s there in the first place! Dammit, why do those two nicknames have to be so similar?!

Sue Ellen wouldn’t have been able to stay low enough except for the fact that my chair didn’t have any armrests. And she cleverly waited until Nicky said something somewhat startling to give an excuse for my shocked reaction.

I tilted my head down and stared in disbelief at Sue Ellen’s head in my lap. Already, she was starting to bob. I brought my hands to the top of her head, but I was too horny to push her away. She’d got me good! I was helpless to resist her charms, since I was still riding high and craving an orgasm since having to abruptly leave Jane.

There was no good reason for me to suddenly devote all my attention to staring at my lap, and that strange behavior didn’t slip past Nicky’s notice. She asked me, “Dad? Is something wrong?”

Thankfully, I was able to think quickly on my feet. “Um ... no. But I have a glass of water here, and I was just reaching for it. You startled me so much that I spilled some in my lap. But don’t worry, it’s okay.”

That appeared to mollify her. “Oh. Good. But what I said really isn’t THAT surprising, is it? Now, if Sue Ellen was some kind of selfish gold digger or evil harpy, it would be a very different story. But she’s just so ... cute and adorable! How anyone could not like her just the way she is is beyond me.”

I nodded. I certainly couldn’t disagree with that. I thought as if I were talking to Nicky, And if you only knew what a great, devoted cocksucker she is! Aaaah! She’s really giving me a hell of a hummer right now. She actually proudly calls herself my “cock slave.” And she’s not the only one. There’s so much you don’t know, things you can never know! You think my life is sexually wild, but you don’t know the half of it!

Oblivious to my thoughts or Sue Ellen’s oral work, Nicky kept talking, “And Mom’s totally happy with her, and with Cindy too. Of course, that’s the main thing for me, especially how Mom feels about it. Mom and I have been talking some, including by e-mail recently, and she says it’s like growing the family by two. I can totally see that. Cindy was practically family already. And Sue Ellen fits like a hand in glove. Like the way we were joking about pastries a little while ago. I feel totally comfortable with her, almost like she’s a part of the family already. And I don’t say that lightly. That’s a BIG deal for me!”

My hands were still on Sue Ellen’s head, and I squeezed for dear life, because she seemed to take the “hand in glove” comment to try to make a perfect, tight fit between her hungry mouth and my throbbing shaft. It felt so good that I could hardly stand it! And all the while, I was forced to look at Nicky, my innocent Nicky with her sex goddess body and her enormous bare breasts!

Despite the fact that my balls were churning in anticipation from the great surge of erotic pleasure I was experiencing, I had to continue to appear normal and keep the conversation going. I couldn’t stop myself from grimacing from all the arousal though. So I tried to weave that into the discussion. Instead of fighting the grimace, I exaggerated it, and then I said, “I don’t know. You’ve got to have SOME doubts though. Don’t you? Some concern?”

Thankfully, she appeared to buy it. “Well, maybe a tad. But not really. The way I figure, since Mom’s gone off on her weird cucquean thing, it’s pretty much inevitable that you’re going to have a mistress or two. Or maybe even more ... Who knows? With your raw sex appeal and virility, anything is possible.”

I couldn’t disagree that anything was possible, especially given what Cupcake was secretly doing to me!

“So I’ve got to accept that you’re going to have some women throwing themselves at you for, um ... you know.”

Now it was her turn to blush and squirm a little. The not so subtle resonance of that motion in the movement of her bared breasts was simply mesmerizing. It was all I could to not to openly drool on myself at the sight.

Then she sat up stiffly and continued, “Cindy’s a no-brainer, of course. She was practically like a second mom to me already, before you seduced her and claimed her. But if even she and Mom aren’t enough for you, then who better than Sue Ellen? You could do a lot, lot worse than a gal like her, believe me. It’s my experience that most gorgeous women let that go to their head and thus have reeaaally difficult personalities.”

She impishly added, “Like a certain sister whose name I won’t mention.” She brought a hand to her mouth and fake-coughed, “Michelle!”

I chuckled. Thankfully, the blowjob pleasure had gone down from “extreme” to merely “great” as I adjusted to what Sue Ellen’s lips, fingers, and tongue were doing, so I was able to stop grimacing and slightly relax. Talk about being a lucky guy - I was surprisingly accustomed to “great” due to feeling that much pleasure so often. Being a harem master is the absolute best!

Then I said sarcastically, “Gee, thanks for your discretion. Though you only have one sister.”

She smirked unrepentantly. “Oh yeah. Although I basically see Ruby as my sister now. We’re official ‘breastest friends’ now and everything.” She looked down at her bare knockers knowingly, and giggled. “But in any case, you get my general point, don’t you?”

I nodded. With Sue Ellen silently bobbing on my shaft, I was glad for when I didn’t have to say something intelligent.

Nicky went on, “Sure, I’m in Hawaii, but it’s not like I’m on Mars. I’ve been talking to everyone before I got here, and since, with e-mails and even some other video chats when you’re not around. Mom, Michelle, Ruby, Cindy, you - everyone says the same thing: Sue Ellen is the bee’s knees! Everybody loves her. It’s like she’s family already. Even Michelle, who as I’m sure you know all too well can’t stand to be upstaged by anybody, has nothing but nice things to say about her. So how can I go against all that?”

I smiled and relaxed. Instead of worrying about getting caught getting secretly sucked, her answer made me think about all the wonderful aspects of Sue Ellen, both inside and out, and that warmed my heart. I eased my grip on Sue Ellen’s head and instead gently caressed her hair. “She is pretty great, I must admit. I’m just playing devil’s advocate, because I want to make sure you’re not weirded out.”

Sue Ellen obviously heard that. So far, she was being remarkably quiet about her sucking. In fact, she was almost totally silent somehow, no doubt to make sure Nicky wouldn’t suspect anything. In keeping with that, she didn’t react in any sort of audible way. But she did bob with increased suction and speed, going back and forth right over my sweet spot. So although she didn’t let out any erotic moan, she made it nearly impossible for me not to!

Nicky replied, “I AM weirded out, big time! But in a good way, if that makes any sense.”

“No.” I was trying hard not to grimace some more in response to this new surge in pleasure. My Cupcake just wasn’t letting up! It was like she was trying her hardest to make me cum to reward me for my “She is pretty great” comment, which she probably was. She even furtively reached to the top of her head and squeezed my hand there, while she continued to suck like her life depended on giving great head. She used her other hand to gently play with my balls.

Nicky explained, “It’s like ... what if right now, at your age, you picked up a guitar, formed a band, and started writing songs? Then, before you know it, you’ve got an album out and you’re singing on TV! That would be way, way weird, but in kind of a good way, if you know what I mean. I’d have some trouble dealing with the change, but I’d be saying, ‘You go for it, Dad! Right on!’ That’s kind of how I feel about you and Cindy and Sue Ellen. Everyone seems happier than before, including Mom, incredibly enough. Way happier, even. As long as that’s the case, it’s weird, but in a good way.”

I nodded. I was slow to reply, because I was fighting hard to avoid visibly panting. God knows I’m happier! Muffin, you have NO idea! I’m spoiled rotten. Why, the sheer amount of blowjob joy I get to enjoy on a daily basis alone ... Including right now! HNNNG! How can I tell her to stop? I can’t! It feels too good!

I pulled myself together enough to say, “Okay. I get it. And it makes me really glad to hear you say that, because I’ve got a hunch that this isn’t going to be some temporary kind of thing. You might find yourself with a dad with a wife and two mistresses until we’re all old and grey.”

“MMMM!”

Oh shit! Cupcake, NO! It was a big mistake on my part to say those encouraging words, because that was Sue Ellen making that noise in response! Apparently she was so thrilled that she couldn’t keep quiet anymore. She might even have had a small orgasm, judging by the lusty, thrilled noise, not to mention the way her lips trembled while staying tightly wrapped around my shaft.

There was no way Nicky could fail to notice that sort of sound. She immediately asked, “What was that?!”

Luckily, I still had the ability to think on my feet, even as I was going out of my mind due to Sue Ellen’s talented sliding lips. With remarkable quickness and calm, if I do say so myself, I looked towards the door as if I was looking at someone standing there, and said, “Oh, that’s Sue Ellen. She just walked back in the room. Naturally, she wanted to comment about that, but her mouth is still stuffed full, with a cupcake, fittingly enough. Lately we seem to have cupcakes in the house all the time, for some inexplicable reason.” I winked.

Thankfully, that seemed to dispel any suspicion Nicky might have had. She said with a big grin. “You bozo brain! That’s no accident. I’m sure Sue Ellen is behind that.”

I nodded. “You’re right.” Once again, I looked to the door and pretended to maintain eye contact with Sue Ellen over there. “You caught me, Cupcake. My feelings for you are real. I’m afraid you’re stuck with me for a long, long time. Maybe forever!”

Suddenly, Sue Ellen pulled her lips off my pulsing pole. Then she crawled away, while keeping low and out of camera range.

I thought, Uh-oh! What’s she up to now?! I knew she wasn’t through with me yet.

I didn’t have to wait long, because in a matter of seconds she stood up and then she launched herself at me. She sat on my nearest leg, deftly avoiding my boner, and gave me a crushing hug while squealing, “Oh! Dan!”

This was both a good and bad thing. The good part was that her appearing back into webcam view like that fit nicely with my act that she’d just walked into the room from that side. The bad part was that she still was completely naked! I had no doubt that her entire upper body could be easily seen by Nicky. and there was no way to excuse away or hide that fact.

At least she somehow remembered not to call me “Master.” That took a lot of restraint on her part, because I knew she was very horny and excited. It actually felt strange and wrong to hear her call me “Dan.”

Even as I wrapped my arms around Sue Ellen’s bare back and swapped spit with her, I thought with chagrin, Oh, Cupcake, why? It’s crazy enough that you dared to blow me just out of range of Nicky seeing. But why did you have to do it naked? I know the popular cock slave opinion these days is that cocksucking is somehow wrong if you’re not at least topless while doing it, but come on! You’ve gotta be a little practical.

You’re taking advantage of the fact that I’m too damn horny to resist practically anything. Between you and Nicky and Jane ... UNGH! Forbidden thoughts ... ARGH! Now I’m in hot water! Must ... behave! Use ... UNH! ... restraint!

With Sue Ellen trying to shove her tongue down my throat, there was no way for me to talk. That might have been a lucky break, because if my mouth was free I probably would have panted like a winded runner.

But Nicky could talk just fine, and as she watched us neck, she said, “Dad, what did I tell you about things being kind of weird?” She chuckled good-naturedly. “But don’t worry, I don’t mind. After all, I’m topless too. So I can hardly complain.”

Apparently, Sue Ellen hadn’t consciously realized that she was completely naked, as well as topless from Nicky’s point of view, because she was suddenly overcome with embarrassment, and her face quickly turned red. She broke the kiss and covered her breasts with her hands. Then, realizing that she was still facing me and away from Nicky, she decided her safest bet was to stay that way and press her chest tightly against mine.

She exclaimed earnestly while talking into my shirt, “Oh my gosh! Nicky, I’m sorry! I didn’t realize! I was going to bed instead of coming back in, so I wasn’t exactly dressed. But then I heard Dan talking about me, and I couldn’t resist listening in, and then one thing led to another, and ... oh gosh! I’m really sorry!”

I had to believe her embarrassment was genuine, because how could she fake blushing?

Nicky laughed. “So that confirms it. You’re in your birthday suit from head to toe! Aren’t you?”

Sue Ellen’s blush deepened. “It’s true, there’s nothin’ between me and the Lord but a smile, Although ... I am wearing high heels.”

“Oooh! Sexy! But why would you be wearing those, here and now?”

Sue Ellen sheepishly explained, “I know they’re as useful as tits on a bull, but I reckon my man really likes them. And I like wearing them for him. A lot! They make me feel ... sexy ... and horny!” She looked into my eyes with a lusty, loving expression. Then she buried her head in my chest to hide her embarrassment again.

Nicky chuckled some more. “Boy, this is a real hoot. But don’t worry, I’m cool. If you remember what happened around the hot tub when I was in town, I’ve already seen you and Dad get comfy with each other when you were, er, dressed like this. Or maybe I should say ‘undressed like this.’ So I can roll with it.”

Sue Ellen breathed a heavy sigh of relief, even as she continued to blush with embarrassment. “Oh, really?! Thank goodness! I’m much obliged.”

Then she seemed to have an epiphany as she searched her feelings. “Gosh, I’m so sorry, but I’m kind of not too, because I get to kiss and hug my man some more!” She pulled her head up and back enough to make eye contact with me again, and she flashed a loving smile. Then she planted her lips on mine again.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.