Reasonable Bounds - Cover

Reasonable Bounds

Copyright© 2013 by Spacer X

Chapter 20

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 20 - This story is similar to my other epic-length story Six Times a Day in that there is one main male character who gets involved with a number of women. It also has a similar over the top style. The main difference is that the primary character is happily married, and a father instead of a son.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Couple   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Big Breasts  

As I walked closer to home after leaving Jane’s place, my thoughts turned to who might be there and who might still be awake. Cindy was at the McGrath house, but I figured Mindy, Michelle, Ruby, and Sue Ellen would all still be at “my” house, the Cooper house. Despite the relatively early hour, I expected everyone to be asleep already, due to Cindy’s information that all the women hadn’t been sleeping much the last couple of nights, thanks to the sex boycott.

That made me remember the sex boycott, which I’d totally forgotten about while enjoying Jane’s highly distracting company. Crap! The sex boycott! And that was just the partial ban. The total ban officially starts tomorrow morning. Damn!

Well ... kind of. There’s no way I’m going to miss out on the date plan with Jane tomorrow night! It was practically insane for me to leave her just now, all naked and hot and bothered, talking about her love of titfucks ... Jesus Christ! With those impossibly perfect, huge tits of hers! Lord have mercy! I’m getting crazy horny just thinking about her again. She’s such a fox, and she acts just as sexy as she looks! But the only way I had the strength to leave was due to the understanding that we’d soon pick up right where we left off.

But the sex boycott. The sex boycott!

Even with the sex boycott on my mind, I had to keep a hand over my crotch to stop my boner from bouncing wildly in my sweatpants as I walked. That’s the most important thing in my life right now, and I didn’t give it even a moment’s thought when I let things go as far as they did with Jane. Sheesh! Talk about thinking entirely with my dick. But in my defense, it was Jane “My eyes are up here, you know” Corlin. I did pretty well, considering. It’s like dealing up close with a siren or a succubus, and yet coming out alive and okay. Man! She’s such a sex goddess!

I was tempted to hold and even stroke my boner through my sweatpants. I was walking in the dark, and no one would know, and Jane was so very hot! I couldn’t stop thinking about her mention of loving titfucks in particular.

But I forced myself to behave, and tried to stay on track. Anyway, if I’m strict about the total ban, that’ll mean I can’t resume having fun with her for a week or more, the way things are going. Sorry, I just don’t have that kind of willpower. I mean, how can I NOT at least titfuck her once? Or twice?! Heh!

But with Nicky coming home in about ten days, I’ve GOT to get the girls to break and genuinely give in before then. Fuck! And if I’m honest with myself, I need them to break and sincerely submit to me well before Nicky comes back, because once I start fucking them, they aren’t going to want to stop until they’re exhausted, and that could take a while!

The very thought that I’d wind up spending not only all night but also the entirety of the next day in bed with Michelle and/or Ruby fucking and fucking and fucking them, and then fucking them even more, was so arresting that I had to stop walking and concentrate on my balance since it suddenly became difficult to remain upright. It was startling yet highly arousing to remember that I hadn’t even fucked either of them, not even once. Just thinking of how much cum I’d be pumping into and onto them made my balls churn with anticipation.

Fuck me! I’m going to need at least a FULL DAY with each of them before Nicky gets home, to completely and totally enslave them to my cock! Just ONE fuck isn’t going to be enough for them ... or me! Hell, ten won’t be enough! If I’m not a withered up, comatose husk of a man by the time Muffin comes back, then I won’t have fucked them nearly enough! I chuckled gleefully to myself.

Crap! That means I’ve got eight days at most to push them to the breaking point. And that’s a bare minimum. It would be better still to have a mutli-day fuck-fest and then another day or two to recover.

I’m in a real bind, with the clock ticking like that. Even if I don’t have sex with anyone in the harem directly starting tomorrow, they’ll draw strength to keep holding out just from knowing I’m getting my rocks off with somebody. And if they know it’s with Jane, of all people, they’ll be over the moon!

Or will they?! Hmmm! Maybe there’s a way I can play this so I can have my cake and eat it too. Jane isn’t just anybody; she’s the one and only “pinch me I must be dreaming” Jane Corlin! If there’s one woman that even Shelle feels could be more attractive than her, it’s Jane. I could use that to my advantage, and really hype things up by stiring up some jealousy and competition. Jane isn’t submissive whatsoever and she doesn’t fit into the harem in any way. I’m sure she’s not part of the Hellions’ larger Plan.

So what if I act like I’m seriously smitten with Jane, to the point that I’m in no big rush to get the harem back on track again? They’d fret that my time with Jane was a sign I was escaping their clutches. Can I let them twist in the wind and stew in their own juices while all too obviously indulging myself with Jane? Boy! Talk about a fun way to improve my strategy!

However, I had to think this through carefully, to make sure that I wasn’t letting a desire to fuck Jane soon and often dominate my thinking.

I’m not sure how that’ll go over. The cock slave mentality is so alien to me that I have no idea if they’ll be crushed or if they’ll think it’s the greatest thing ever to have Jane mount herself onto “the King.” But it’s worth giving it a shot. I should go on that date with her tomorrow and really hype it up. I could give them the blow-by-blow account afterwards, and make it sound like we had the best sex ever. I could particularly emphasize Jane’s breasts as being the biggest and the best in the fucking world, and her titfucks are absolutely to die for! And I’m almost certain that’s true!

Hell, the titfuck hasn’t even happened yet, and I KNOW it’s true! Just the fire in her eyes when she was talking about the titfuck is proof that she’s a flaming hot titfuck queen!

Just thinking of the jealous looks I’d get for extolling Jane’s all too obvious attributes made me start to feel like I might be onto something. The insistent pulsing down inside my sweatpants wasn’t exactly disagreeing with this plan either! I was grateful I was walking in the darkness, because it practically looked like I had three legs.

Hot damn! Man, I can’t wait! Shelle is going to be soooo jealous! And Ruby too, probably, but the key is Shelle. If she folds, then the “rebellion” is going to be over.

Besides, even if the Gruesome Twosome react in some unexpected way, I can pretty much guarantee Mindy isn’t going to like it. Jane’s different from any other potential outside lover. She’s not just a hot body to fuck, like Anjali or Nina would be. She’s intelligent and sophisticated, with a quick wit, and she’s just about my age. If I could only break through her aloof barrier and get to know her personality on a deeper level, she could be prime marriage material. And since she’s incompatible with the harem, that’s definitely going to upset Min’s apple cart!

Sure, she’d love for me to fuck Jane. She’s been subtly pushing that idea for ages, I have no doubt, and she’s done away with the subtlety part lately. But she’s been counting on that aloof factor so it’ll be a purely sexual experience, like me with one of my daughters’ foxy friends who hang around the pool wearing next to nothing. I have nothing in common with them other than the sex appeal. But what if I truly connect with Jane on an emotional level too? That’ll drastically change the equation.

I can try to form a deeper connection with Jane on our date tomorrow. Even if it doesn’t work, I can act like it did, and who’s to know that my feelings aren’t genuine but me? That might put a big check on Min’s cucquean tendencies in general, as she learns there are unintended consequences to getting new sexual partners. And that’s a good thing, because I’m stretched way too thin already.

I’m living in a sexual paradise as it is, especially if things continue to develop with Jane and Sonia. How many more sex partners do I need? None! I’m experiencing the ultimate quality over quantity. Hell, I’m drowning in both quality and quantity at this point - I’ve gotta be one of the most sexually blessed men in the whole state! I’m in a perfect sexual heaven with the women I love. Letting my wife run wild with adding more partners is likely to only fuck things up.

Besides, what’s my other option? Not going on a date with Jane until everything gets settled with the harem? I can say right now that’s not going to happen, even if that might be the wisest move. That could take weeks! I’m a human being, and I can’t resist temptation. If it were anyone but Jane, then yes. But I’ve been fantasizing about her for ten long years! I could have fucked her awesome tits tonight, and her mouth, and ... Oh man! I’m drooling! But no. I used restraint. Come on! Nobody in my shoes could wait a week or more, with her! It’s inhuman!

I was getting too worked up again from thinking about fucking Jane, and multiple times in multiple orifices. I could feel my boner swinging in my sweatpants as I resumed walking through the darkness, almost like I was naked. I had to use my hand to more or less keep the damn thing in place.

I suppose my other OTHER option, my third option, is to go on the date and just not tell anyone else about it. But that probably has no chance of working, given how much Jane and Min talk. Which I didn’t even fully know about until tonight. Sheesh! Just when I think I know my wife, she surprises me again. Jane might be able to hold out with keeping a secret for a while if I ask her to, but that secret’s going to come out before long.

Plus, I can’t lie about something like this. It would be just as bad as keeping what I did with Sonia a secret, even if we don’t fuck. The main reason I left her just now with my swinging dick unsatisfied is so I can talk to my wife first. No, it’s better I get on top of that news and spin it for maximum effect.

Which reminds me ... when am I going to tell Min about what I did with Jane? I’ll bet she’s asleep, which means it’ll have to wait for tomorrow, and thus after the start of the total sex boycott. That’s probably for the best. The celebration sex about the Sonia news was great fun, but that did worse than nothing to bring the ban to an end.

And speaking of Sonia, there’s the issue of what’ll happen with her. I’m not sure how that’s going to work out with the total sex boycott, because we have some burning hot chemistry together. Maybe I should avoid Mama Mia’s for a while, to sort of dodge that issue for a while? Hmmm. I’ll have to think about that later, when I’m not so aroused.

And what about STDs? I’m sure Jane is clean, because she’s a smart cookie, but maybe we should exchange fresh test results before we get down to actual fucking? Now that I’m the master of a harem I need to be extra careful, because one screw-up on my part will have a chain reaction.

Damn! Listen to me! I’m talking about fucking Jane like it’s a thing that’s going to happen! And it will! It will! All signs are go. Short of a meteor hitting the Earth tomorrow, it could even happen tomorrow night! And I’ll be able to fuck her tits and her mouth and everything!

Then I had a thought so startling that I almost stumbled. She may even want it up the ass! Jesus! That ass?! Pinch me, I must be dreaming! I can practically picture her lying naked on a bed, face down, with her hands pulling her butt cheeks apart, begging for me to cram my thickness...

Oh MAN! Stop, stop, stop! I can’t even go there, or I’ll lose the ability to even walk! Besides, she’s so high class and dignified. The whole idea of anal sex is probably beneath her. Down, boy!

My thoughts came to an end at that point because I abruptly realized I’d reached the front door of my house. My hands were slightly trembling as I fumbled for my keys and let myself inside.

It was bad timing, because more thoughts of fucking Jane had me especially worked up. I was tempted to stop and masturbate for a while, but that seemed wrong for a variety of reasons. If nothing else, I had so many women to keep sexually satisfied that they’d be upset to hear I ever climaxed on my own, without one of them at least helping out in some way.

I had to devote my full attention to sneaking through the house without waking anyone up. All the lights were off, and I generally kept them that way.

However, I made a quick stop at the first floor bathroom to make myself presentable for the video chat. I would have liked to take a full shower, but I didn’t want to miss connecting Nicky since I probably was going to be ten minutes late already. So I just washed my face and hands. Then I used a wet cloth to wash my privates.

Unfortunately, my dick was still as stiff as a steel rod. I was hoping it would get flaccid on the walk home, but in retrospect that was a laughable notion. And once my thoughts turned back to fucking Jane, my arousal rose to an even higher level, affecting my whole body almost like I was still in the same room with her.

Thinking back, she played me like a fiddle, didn’t she? She knew I’d be reluctant to get frisky right away, but she slowly seduced me! That whole pool game was just a ploy to drive me crazy with lust. That said, it’s never felt so good to get played. I’m kicking myself now for leaving without at least fucking her perfect tits a little bit, looking down at her buck naked on her knees while she slobbers on the tip, staring up at me with fire in her incredible blue eyes... “Dan, please! Fuck my tits again! And then fuck my face so you can cum all over it!” Oh no, there I go again! Too arousing!

Thinking about her was a big problem, given my upcoming video chat with Nicky. With that incredible experience with Jane fresh in my mind, there was no way I could be flaccid for long in any circumstance, short of maybe being in refractory mode right after cumming - and maybe not even then! But there was no way that was going to happen in the few minutes left before the video chat started.

Besides, the odds were good that Nicky was going to get topless on me again, if our last video chat was any indication. She had a special effect on me. Even if I was totally sexually spent after cumming multiple times in a great harem orgy, I was liable to get aroused again soon anyway. Combined with my lingering thoughts about missed opportunities with Jane, I wouldn’t have been surprised to see my cock literally grow a few more inches!

I had no choice but to grin and bear it. I resolved to not let my arousal affect our interaction. The key thing was to show restraint and not secretly masturbate as we talked. I’d just left Jane with a bad case of blue balls, so I felt like I was helplessly enslaved by my raging lust.

However, I told myself, I’m a grown adult, with free will and plenty of willpower. I simply HAVE to restrain myself, or I could set a very bad precedent. Okay, my boner isn’t going to go away, but I can just sit there and ignore it until the chat is over. NO touching! Then I’ll be able to seek out Cindy and get some sweet relief!

I contemplated sneaking back into my bedroom for a change of clothes, but I didn’t want to risk waking Mindy up, so I made my way through the darkness to my upstairs office. Once the door was closed, I turned on the light and got comfortable sitting in front of the computer. I checked the angle on my video cam. I was confident that unless I stood up, there was no way Nicky would be able to see my crotch and thus my lewdly protruding boner.

The computer clock said it was 9:10. I worried that either I’d missed Nicky because she had to go eat dinner or she was still on her big all-day Kauai adventure and wouldn’t show up for the chat at all. But I e-mailed her and she e-mailed me back right away, confirming she was there.

A minute later, we were connected and I was looking at Nicky. Due to the extra large monitor, she was larger than life if I had my face close to the screen. But if I sat back in the normal way, she was more or less life-sized. I felt a thrill race down my spine just to see someone I loved so much.

Plus, it didn’t hurt that she looked damn gorgeous. I could see her upper torso to just below her breasts. She wasn’t wearing much at all, though at least she was wearing a bikini top. But I must admit that I was still so very aroused from Jane that I was having a hard time not thinking of her in a carnal way. Good God! Be strong! My innocent and pure daughter!

“Hey, Dad!” She gave me a friendly wave.

My smile must have been a mile wide. “Hey, you! It’s good to see you again.”

“Oh my God, that’s so true! I wish I could reach out and touch you and kiss you.” She brought a hand up to the camera, as if she was trying to stick her hand through it and reach from Hawaii to California.

Unfortunately, that meant that the view of her was blocked briefly, but I definitely understood and appreciated the sentiment.

Despite the heartwarming moment, I couldn’t resist thinking, Why does my Muffin have to be as sexy as Jane? She really is in that same league, which is incredible! If only she didn’t cover up and act so shy, she’d be as locally famous as Shelle.

Trying to hide my arousal, I wanted to immediately get the conversation on a safe, non-sexual topic. I asked her, “So, how was the big trip?”

Her face lit up even more than it was already. “Oh my God! Such fun!” Then she grew suddenly shy. “But before I tell you about that, do you mind ... if I take my top off again?” Then she grinned impishly, and poked finger at me. “Remember, you’re my guinea pig. You’re supposed to help me with stuff like this. It’s the law!”

I laughed, partially because I was amused and partially to hide my true feelings. She’s going to take her top off? Lord, have mercy, here we go again! I pretty much knew this was going to happen, but I didn’t know she’d be this fast and eager about it! Yikes!

I also was reminded that Jane had called me her “guinea pig” earlier, and thinking about Jane more overtly was another jolt of intense arousal. “‘The law?’ What law?”

“My law!” She laughed too. “Cooper family law. It’s in our family constitution.” She started slipping her straps off her shoulders as she talked. “It’s the amendment about you doing everything you can to help your daughters gain confidence.”

I laughed some more, while my heart thumped like a drum. I was trying to act cool and not stare at her huge globes being slowly revealed with too much obvious eagerness. “We have a family constitution? Why didn’t anyone tell me?”

“There’s a lot you don’t know.” She stuck her tongue out playfully, even as her bikini top fell free. “Plus, I just made it up.” She giggled. Then, for no apparent reason, she pushed her tits together by subtly using her upper arms from either side.

It was all I could do not to gasp out loud. I was also tempted to stroke my erection a little bit. It was out of her viewing range, so she’d never know, right? But I decided that being aroused due to her phenomenal looks was okay, but to willingly masturbate in secret in front of her would be crossing a line I was unwilling to cross. I struggled to keep my eyes up on her face ... at least much of the time.

Maybe I was staring at her rack too much, but she didn’t seem perturbed. In fact, she shyly asked me, “Dad ... is it okay if we talk like this? You know ... with me just wearing my bikini bottoms? I know it sounds bizarre, and other people would think it’s REALLY bizarre, but I truly feel like this is therapy for me. Each minute I’m kind of showing off for you, it’s kind of like a week of my old overly shy self disappears. I can feel my confidence surging!”

I replied, “Really? That’s great!”

I was trying to maintain eye contact and sound normal. But I was thinking, Good grief! What awful luck, having me leave Jane with titfucking on my mind, only to see my angelic beauty Nicky topless! I would think it’s some kind of sneaky, sexual trick by Mindy or maybe the Hellions, but I can’t possibly see how they could have arranged it. Too many unknown variables lining up in a lucky way. But the effect is ... UGH! Not good! I’m too horny! I’m thinking about fucking my daughter’s rack! And that’s WRONG!

She smiled proudly. “Yeah, it IS great! I feel so safe with you. I mean...” She looked down at her chest. “Objectively speaking, I’m pretty curvaceous and endowed. I can’t deny that. I mean ... I should feel good about it, right? Like Michelle does. But I don’t! I just feel ... weird. All kinds of people staring at me with lust in their hearts and their eyes, total strangers wanting to touch me, to have sex with me. Wanting to grope me and kiss me and do all kinds of naughty, sexual things to every inch of my body! I just want to run and hide!”

Good God! I certainly can’t blame ANY of those strangers. “Wanting to grope me and kiss me and do all kinds of naughty, sexual things to every inch of my body...” Gaawwwd! If i wasn’t her father ... If only!

She hefted her E-cups from below and stared down at them, as if she was puzzled how they got there. “I mean ... these damn things are too big. They just give me grief and get in the way. I hate having them!”

She continued to hold them up and even press them together, but she suddenly looked back into my eyes as she did so. “But then I see the look in your eyes! Yeah, it’s a lusty look, but a safe one. Like the way you can stare at a beautiful woman walking down the street and just appreciate her as a man enjoying how women are designed by God, to attract a man’s attention. That makes me feel good. I makes me feel like a mature woman, not a girl anymore, you know? It makes me feel proud to be ... well ... genetically blessed!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.