Reasonable Bounds - Cover

Reasonable Bounds

Copyright© 2013 by Spacer X

Chapter 18

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 18 - This story is similar to my other epic-length story Six Times a Day in that there is one main male character who gets involved with a number of women. It also has a similar over the top style. The main difference is that the primary character is happily married, and a father instead of a son.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Couple   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Big Breasts  

When Jane came back in, I thought I was mentally and psychologically ready. I braced myself for an overwhelming onslaught of sexiness. A sexy onslaught is exactly what happened, yet I still wasn’t ready when the moment arrived. I felt like the chair I was sitting in tilted back and then slid back a foot or two, as if it had been hit by a wave of water. Luckily, there were armrests. I gripped them with all my might as I attempted to appear normal. I somehow managed a smile through clenched teeth, I think.

As I’d expected, she didn’t just change clothes because she was feeling “sweaty” - it was obvious she’d gone all out to impress. She’d fixed her long brown hair by piling it up on her head instead of the sporty ponytail she’d had before, and she’d probably put on some subtle touches of make-up.

But I didn’t have much time to consider any of that because of the pure white dress she was wearing. The first thing that caught my eye was the sheer amount of cleavage it was showing off.

I’m happy to say that “grand canyons of cleavage” were hardly a new experience for me. I do have a daughter with a pair of obscenely large torpedo tits who flaunts them in my direction every chance she can get. And I don’t want to sound like a braggart about the women in my life, but I have three more cock slaves and one wife, and all of them are gloriously stacked enough to make a tit man weep for joy.

But Jane Corlin was in a league of her own! She had a large, Amazon-esque body that could support huge tits, and she was so outrageously curvy all over that they looked like they belonged on her, even though they also somehow looked too big to fit on her chest! I was sure that if she was completely topless there would be no gap between her round melons, because they were that big!

Seeing her in her white dress was a real “pinch me, am I dreaming” moment for me. It was sleeveless, with just one strap of fabric rising from one tremendous breast and narrowing as it rose, then going around her neck and coming back down to cover her other breast. There was no way she could be wearing a bra, because there was a great V of exposed skin in the middle of her chest going down almost to her belly button, as well as lots of skin showing down her sides.

It wouldn’t have been so revealing except for the fact that there was a zipper right down between her immense boobs. While the zipper was hidden by a thin flap of fabric, one could nonetheless see that she’d unzipped a daring amount, with the zipper tab pulled below the height of her nipples. It looked like her dress could rip apart if she took a sufficiently deep breath!

As if that wasn’t heart-stopping enough, the skirt part of the dress was extremely short, just like a miniskirt. She wasn’t just a gorgeous face with huge, flawless breasts - she was the whole package, including legs and ass. I couldn’t wait to see her from the backside.

She floated into the room, saying, “Is this a bit too much? Or too little?” She chuckled. “I bought this a ways back, but then I was too chicken to actually wear it in front of people. You’re my guinea pig.”

I knew this was a critical test for me. My heart was doing somersaults and backflips, and I was so aroused that my head was spinning. I was having to consciously force myself to keep breathing, but to do it without panting hard. Jane was bored of reducing guys to blithering idiots. I’d seen it happen at every party she attended. All she had to do was walk into the room, and all eyes were on her, and the guys would fall over each other to serve her every whim. It was the same way Michelle was treated, only even more so, because Jane had a sultry sophistication that came with years of experience.

Unlike Michelle, who relished the spotlight, it seemed to me that Jane had grown weary of being THE sexy spectacle everywhere she went, but she couldn’t stop being who she was, just like a very funny person wouldn’t be happy to suddenly stop telling jokes. She still went to parties and dressed to the nines because she was looking for a good man worthy of her. I don’t know all of her prerequisites for her future lovers, but it was obvious that she wanted someone who could handle her sexual heat and give as good as she gave.

I had to psyche myself up. If anyone can cope with tremendous female beauty, it’s me. I’m accustomed to it, thanks to the women in my family and/or harem that I deal with on a daily basis. I have five remarkable cock slaves, for crying out loud! Plus, I’ve had so many peak sexual experiences so often these past couple of months that merely looking at Jane in the sexiest outfit I’d ever seen her wear is small potatoes, right?

That’s what I told myself, even though I was well aware that she was having a special effect on me. Forbidden fruit is always the most tempting, after all, and she’d been off limits for ten years.

There was a long pause as I tried to gather my wits and then say something clever. Finally, I managed, “We’re practically a zoo here.”

She raised an uncertain eyebrow. “Come again?”

“You’re a chicken and I’m a guinea pig.”

She grinned widely, finally getting it. Plus, I could tell she was very pleased that I was keeping my cool. She walked closer to me, and said, “Two animals? That doesn’t sound like much of a zoo.”

Inspired, and feeling a surge of confidence from not being struck dumb by her beauty, I said, ‘No, I guess not. More like a small petting zoo, perhaps.”

She picked up on the innuendo opportunity, just as I’d hoped she would. She kept on floating towards me until she stood right in front of where I sat, still clutching the armrests for dear life. I wasn’t nearly as cool and collected as I appeared on the surface.

She cocked a hip and made a show of slowly stroking her luscious curves with her hands, an action that nearly took my breath away all by itself. She smirk-smiled, “Hmmm ... A petting zoo? The problem with that is there’s nobody there to pet us ... unless you’re suggesting we pet each other?”

Phew! Yeow! The “come hither” look she gave me hit me like a punch to the solar plexus. It was all I could do not to whip my head back just as if I was staggered from a physical blow. I probably looked a little shell-shocked, but thanks to so much teasing from the Gruesome Twosome and others in recent months, I bounced back quickly. “Hmmm. I’m not suggesting we should do that, but if we did, the amount we charge for attendance to our zoo could skyrocket!”

She liked that, and had a good laugh.

That made her chest jiggle in a way that had me drooling. In fact, to cover for my lewd staring, I had to jokingly and ostentatiously wipe my chin.

She laughed again at that, but then she walked a few steps away to sit in the nearest chair to mine. She scooted it closer until she was directly in front of me, with our knees almost touching. Then she said, “Well, if you’re not going to stand for a lady, I’ll have to sit.”

That caught me out, because I hadn’t realized I’d committed a faux pas until it was too late. I struggled for some kind of suave comment to get me out of that jam, but I was stumped. In truth, I was having a hard time just coping being alone with her while she was wearing that dress, especially now that she was sitting right in front of me. And having to hide the raging boner in my sweat pants wasn’t making things easier on me.

Luckily, she didn’t mind, and waved a hand dismissively. “Don’t worry, I’m just yanking your chain. Besides, now we can really talk. I’m so excited about everything Mindy’s been telling me. I can’t wait to hear your perspective.”

She leaned forward eagerly in her chair, causing her massive melons to almost spill out of her dress.

Despite the sexy sight, my expression turned sour and chagrined as I considered her words. “Uh-oh. I don’t like the sound of that. Please don’t tell me my big-mouthed wife has been talking about our personal life with you.”

Jane replied without looking apologetic, “Sorry, I can’t tell you that. We talk on the phone pretty frequently, as you know, and women love to gossip. Besides, you don’t think the fact that you have not one but TWO mistresses is something you can keep a secret for long, do you? That’s the sort of juicy news that spreads like wildfire!”

I thought, “Two mistresses?!” Good grief! What the hell was Mindy thinking, telling her that?!

I sighed heavily. My reaction was a bit theatrical, but I was genuinely upset. I grumbled, “I suppose it’s not that shocking that you’d find out sooner or later, although I’d much prefer later. I mean, these are VERY recent developments. What if things don’t work out? And just what did she tell you, exactly? Please tell me everything, so I’ll know how long to exile her to Siberia!”

Jane chuckled at that, while still leaning forward provocatively. “Don’t blame her, please. You may not realize it since you and I don’t usually share personal secrets, but she and I share practically everything. Swami Jane knows all!” She laughed some more, and I had to look somewhere else until her chest stopped wobbling so invitingly. “I know more about you than ... well, let’s just say you’ve been a great source of entertainment for me, for years. You two have such fun, always joking and playing pranks and so much more. Your whole family is practically a comedy troop!”

Despite the concerning topic of conversation, I was having a hard time maintaining eye contact with her. It was just that there was SO MUCH of her to look at! My erection kept threatening to rip though my sweat pants, thanks to the way she was leaning forward and jiggling her tremendous rack at me with all her giggling or laughing.

However, I remained determined not to get distracted, so I could get to the bottom of my wife’s latest scheming. I hope to God that’s not true, that they share ALL secrets, or I’m dead meat! There’s no way she knows even a hint about the incest, right?! I’m going to have to assume that’s true because I can’t even contemplate my wife being that reckless.

I rolled my eyes. “Oh, great. I hope I kept that phone number of a good divorce lawyer. Seriously, what did she tell you?!”

“I hope I don’t get her in trouble, but I suppose it’s only fair that I tell you everything, since it’s largely about you. She told me all about how you two decided to open up your marriage. Well, sort of. Your side of it, anyway. She’s tried to explain to me how she enjoys being a cucquean. I don’t get that, like, AT ALL! I’d never even heard of that word before she dropped it on me. If you were married to me and you had sex with another woman, I’d be coming at you with a frying pan in one hand and a knife in the other!”

I grumbled, “I know, I know. It’s strange. I don’t get her mindset either.”

She went on, “But I figure as long as everybody’s happy, that’s what matters. And she’s happier than she’s ever been lately. Clearly! Just thinking about talking to her perks me up every time, because she’s always bursting with enthusiasm. Plus, of course, I’ve heard all about Cindy and Sue Ellen, and how they couldn’t be happier.”

Jane had sat back while she talked, only to suddenly lean forward again. “So that only leaves you, and I can’t imagine that you’re upset at this new arrangement. You’re living the life! How many men have a wife like yours who lets you sleep with any other woman you want?”

I’d been bracing myself, wondering just what she’d heard. I breathed a secret sigh of relief that she didn’t know anything about the incest. But then again, I would have been totally shocked if Min breathed even a hint of that to anyone. Still, having Jane learn about practically everything else was completely unexpected and I didn’t know what to do or say.

After a long pause, Jane asked me earnestly, “Well?! Penny for your thoughts?”

I was practically scowling, even though I was horny as hell from looking back and forth between Jane’s stunning face and her round tits. “Sorry, I’m just thinking how deeply my wife is in my dog house. Maybe I’ll build an actual dog house in the backyard and force her to sleep there until she learns some discretion!”

Jane spoke with sincere concern on her face this time, “Oh dear! Please don’t be mad at her! If it’ll make you feel better about all of this, I suppose I should come clean about certain things and let the chips fall where they may. You see, I can pretty much guarantee that she hasn’t told anyone else about any of that. I’m a special case. Uh ... she and me ... we kind of have a special relationship when it comes to this sort of thing. You see...” She trailed off unexpectedly, suddenly at a loss for words.

“UGH!” She sighed heavily as she struggled over what to say, which actually caused her zipper on the front of her dress to zip down an inch or so. Then she stood up and started pacing around right in front of me. She looked forward and decidedly not in my direction as she continued, “Argh! This is hard for me to confess, but I think I have to in order to get Mindy out of a jam she doesn’t really deserve to be in. If there’s any blame, it should fall on me.”

My God! I thought, admiring the exquisitely sexy sight of her impossibly sexy body in motion before me, She’s even more ravishingly beautiful than I’d thought before! I thought she’d maxed out on that, but just being with her one-on-one like this is almost too much to take!

Then she lowered the boom on me, stating, “You see, I’ve long envied her for the fact that she’s got you.”

Huh?! I’m pretty sure that at that moment, breathing stopped being something I needed to do for a while.

Jane stopped her pacing and grew uncertain and embarrassed. “Not as a life partner, that is, but ... you know, someone to have fun with. I’ve often told her that if she were to ever give you a free pass and I wasn’t in a serious relationship at the time, that I’d be open to, well ... going on a date with you.”

She turned her head down shyly.

I was stunned to see the mighty and regal Jane Corlin was actually blushing! Clearly, she wasn’t used to confessing these sorts of feelings to a man. It was the men who were always coming on to her. Furthermore, what she was saying was seriously blowing my mind! I’d always considered her out of my league, but she was basically indicating that she was interested in having sex with me if the conditions were right!

She looked up and boldly resumed eye contact. “Are you still with me?”

I gulped and nodded slowly. My heart was already thumping hard just from being this close to her in a private setting. But it raced much faster and harder, from my knowledge that she wanted to have sex with me.

I found that hard to believe, despite the clear evidence. It could happen, for real! She’s not just open to the idea as some sort of mildly amusing diversion for her jaded heart. She actually WANTS to get very intimate with me! She’s practically enthusiastic about it, for crying out loud! If she wants it, there’s nothing stopping us but ME! Whoa! And I’d never say no to a chance to fuck a living goddess! No fucking way! This is Jane friggin’ Corlin! Jesus H. Christ on a pogo stick!

She nodded, and seemed to gain confidence. “Good. Anyway, back at the time of the Christmas Party Incident-”

I interrupted, “Wait! You know about that?!”

“Of course. Like I said, us women, we talk. Of course, it’s a two-way street. I tell her all about my dating life too. She’s kind of my relationships coach. I rarely make any major move without consulting her first.”

“Really?! I had no idea you two were that close.”

“It’s been a gradual thing. You’ve noticed I’m a pretty private person, but she wore me down over the years.” She chuckled.

I chuckled too. “She has that way about her, doesn’t she? She’s good at wearing people down and getting her way. I of all people should know!”

Jane smiled brightly and knowingly. “Indeed. But she’s not some kind of shrew to you, because she loves you and wants to make you happy. Whenever she ‘gets her way, ‘ it always works out to your benefit. You know that, don’t you?”

I nodded. I tried to subtly adjust my boner in my sweatpants, because I could feel them making a wet spot due to leaking pre-cum and I didn’t want that to get too large and obvious.

I thought, I’ll bet half the reason Jane and Mindy got so emotionally close has to do with some crazy cucquean scheme my wife cooked up to get Jane to sleep with me. She burrowed into Jane’s confidence to get the inside scoop to help make that happen; I’m sure of it. I wonder how long that’s been going on?! Damn, Min is fucking weird!

Jane went on, “Anyway, getting back to the Christmas Party Incident, I knew all about that. It’s too bad I was in the middle of a serious relationship at the time, or you could have tried a ‘swap’ with me instead of the Jensens. Although it wouldn’t have really been a swap because there wouldn’t have been another man in the picture to cause all that angst. Since then, of course, Mindy’s desire to share you has only grown as she’s gotten more in touch with her cucquean feelings and wants to see you have sex with even more other women. As if having two mistresses isn’t crazy enough!”

“Yes, that’s true,” I admitted.

“Now, I’ll be the first to admit that her whole cucquean fetish thing definitely ISN’T my own personal cup of tea, but I’m not about to complain if she feels that way. Because I happen to be between serious boyfriends, and with you back on the market, so to speak, maybe it’s not too late for you and me to ... have a go?” She flashed me an extra sexy look.

I sat back in my chair, feeling blown away all over again. It was like I was being hit head on by a tornado and getting sucked into the vortex! “Whoa! It’s like you’re applying to be mistress number three!”

She grinned at that. “Well, not exactly. Actually, that’s not my intention whatsoever. To put all my cards on the table, I’m not interested in something serious with you because you’ve got Mindy ... And Cindy ... AND Sue Ellen! That’s getting a little too crowded for me.”

I nodded. I actually was somewhat relieved to hear that. Jane was so sexually overwhelming that I had a feeling I could only handle her in limited doses. Besides, I already was near or at the limit of how much sexual joy any single man could physically cope with!

She continued, “I suppose it can be said - and I’m sure it often has been - that I’m a high maintenance kind of gal. I know I’ve got the face and body that guys go nuts over, and I unabashedly take full advantage. I’m used to having a man who gives his full attention to me, and I’m not keen on sharing like Mindy is. Nor am I submissive-minded and thus willing to agree to most anything, like Sue Ellen is.”

That startled me. “You know about that too?”

“I don’t know a lot of details. But I was so incredulous that three women could share the same man without tearing each other apart that Mindy had to explain to me how submissiveness plays into it. I understand that, between your wife’s cucquean ... fetish ... or whatever you call it, and how submissive and devoted Cindy and Sue Ellen are, they actually all get along well, despite having to share, well ... you. Would you say that’s true?”

I nodded. “Definitely. I think they actually prefer sharing, believe it or not.” I added in my mind, And that’s true for Michelle and Ruby too, generally speaking. Submissiveness is the glue that makes it all work. Well, that and love and family. But those factors alone probably wouldn’t be enough to explain the sexual harmony if some of them were dominant types. It’s tough enough as it is with Shelle. She’s not dominant in the conventional sense, since she clearly loves being my sex slave, but she sure as hell is demanding!

Jane nodded, while staring off into space, probably deep in thought. “Strange. There’s no way I could see sharing a serious boyfriend with one other woman, much less two! It simply doesn’t compute.”

I thought, If she only knew the full truth! She knows Shelle and Ruby well enough. She’d have a full-on freak out if she knew I was having sex with them, much less that they’re my willing “cock slaves!” Hell, the mere phrase “cock slave” would blow her head right off her body. Thank God that at least Mindy exercises enough restraint to keep that much a secret!

Jane’s demeanor shifted, suddenly becoming more sultry. “But, that said, life is short, and word has it that you’re the best of the best when it comes to pleasing a woman.” She gave me a saucy wink. “And we’re already friends, so as long as I’m between any serious relationships, why not see how ‘friends with benefits’ works out, so long as everyone is okay with it?”

It was my turn to stare off into space, trying to process the implications of her all too obvious offer. My head really was spinning, and jolts of erotic arousal zapped me all over, like I was being poked by some kind of sexual cattle prod. I’d lost what was left of my “suave reserve.” I couldn’t think clearly, much less speak coherently, knowing what Jane was proposing!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.