Reasonable Bounds
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2013 by Spacer X

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This story is similar to my other epic-length story Six Times a Day in that there is one main male character who gets involved with a number of women. It also has a similar over the top style. The main difference is that the primary character is happily married, and a father instead of a son.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Couple   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Big Breasts  

I walked into my house with Sue Ellen behind me. Sweeping through the living room and the into the kitchen and dining room area, I didn’t see any sign of Michelle or Ruby. So I shouted, “Helloooo? Girls, I’m home!”

I figured they were somewhere and would show up shortly. While I was waiting, I told Sue Ellen, “Cupcake, please find a piece of paper and write down your work schedule for this week. Then post it on the fridge.”

“Yes, Master. Good idea.” She already knew the house well enough to know which kitchen drawer to use to find pen and paper.

“It would be good if you can organize it so there’s room for Shelle and Red to put their hours down too. Now that we’re a harem, it would be good if we can get more organized.”

She nodded without looking up, and said, “I’m already on it.”

I also had her write her bank information on a piece of paper so I could deposit the money in her bank account later.

After another minute, I heard Michelle yell from the stairs, “We’re coming!” Then they soon appeared walking into the dining room area where Sue Ellen and I were.

I noticed right away that they were surprisingly thoroughly covered. Their tops were just ordinary T-shirts with bras on underneath. That wasn’t too unusual, but both of them were wearing long pants, which was unheard of for them on a sunny summer day like this one. However, even more suspicious was the fact that they were both holding what appeared to be heavy jackets.

They came to me without speaking, but once they got close they dropped to their knees, and then said as one, “We surrender!”

Michelle elaborated, “Daddy, you win! We give up!”

Ruby added, “You’ve beaten us totally and utterly. We have been destroyed by your sex boycott! We’ll do anything you say!”

I wasn’t impressed. I commented, “Why are you holding those jackets? Wait, let me guess: you say you surrender, but you’re already anticipating that I’m not going to be fazed in the slightest. Which I’m not.”

The two of them sagged down with disappointment while remaining on their knees.

I continued, “So you’ve already prepared for Plan B, which is to put on those jackets to protest me being such a ‘blockhead.’ Am I right?”

Michelle looked up at me and growled, “You ARE a blockhead! GRRR!” She stood up and started to put her jacket on.

But I said, “Not so fast. You two just said you’ll do anything I say, and I’m saying no jackets. I understand if you don’t want to dress provocatively, but don’t be ridiculous with winter wear. I’m still your master, and that’s an order!”

Both of them started to grumble and gripe.

However, I cut them off. “Not now! We don’t have much time. We’ve only got five minutes, tops, until Sue Ellen has to go, and I have something to do first. When we’re done, then you can grumble all you want. Now please, girls, come with me.” With that, I walked to the sliding door leading to the backyard, forcing the three of them to follow.

I walked to the side of the pool and waited until they were within hearing range. Then I said, “I didn’t know until recently that Sue Ellen is on a volleyball scholarship, which means she needs to practice volleyball a lot. As a treasured member of our harem, I think it would be nice if we put in a volleyball court for her.”

I waved my hand towards the side of the pool I was standing on, an area partially covered by grass, with bushes in the back and a few trees even further back. “I’m thinking there’s room to put in a court right here. I figure all we need to do is clear out the vegetation, add in some sand and a net, and have a screen of some kind on this side to prevent stray balls from flying into the pool. What do you think?”

“MASTER!” I was practically crushed, because Sue Ellen just about flew at me and wrapped me in a joyous bear hug. It was a near thing she didn’t knock me over. In fact, she was so exuberant that she actually briefly lifted me off the ground, even though I weighed a fair amount more than her.

She screamed, “I love it! I love YOU!” Then she kissed me with so much passion that she nearly knocked me over again.

I actually was forced to push back against her, because she was continuing to crush me in her powerful squeeze even as her tongue tried to tickle my tonsils. Not that I minded, though. I was proud and delighted at how delighted she felt. I forcibly broke the kiss, and said, “Okay, okay, I get it. You approve.”

She exclaimed, “Approve?! Are you kidding me?! I’m drunk as Cooter Brown, but I’m drunk on JOY! And LOVE! It’s not the court that delights me so much, although that is great. It’s that you CARE! This proves to me all over again that you really DO love me! Master, you make me so happy to be your slave! I can’t even say!”

I was wondering who the heck “Cooter Brown” was. But I didn’t get a chance to ask, because as soon as she finished speaking, she French kissed me again while resuming her bear hug. At the same time, she somehow managed to use one hand to reach for my crotch.

I quickly realized she was trying to unzip my fly. I couldn’t allow that, and I broke the hug and the kiss to block her. “Cupcake, I love that you’re so happy. But now’s not the time for that. Remember, you’ve only got a few minutes before you go to work.”

“Pardon my French, but FUCK WORK! And fuck volleyball practice too! I just want to stay with you, and bask in your love, and suck on your great big cock, and generally overdose on total enslavement joy!”

I had to break free from her and hold my hands up defensively. “I understand how you feel, but bottle that up for later, okay? Life goes on and you need to go to your practice and your work on time. That’s an order. Understood?”

It was an obvious struggle, but she managed to get her emotions under control. Well, for the most part, anyway. She looked like she was capable of actually flying through the air, but she stood in place and even gave me a nod.

I looked to Michelle and Ruby. As I expected, they were glowering with jealousy. However, they also clearly looked to be simmering with lust! It seemed Sue Ellen’s spontaneous and passionate display had affected them. They obviously wanted to throw themselves at me just like she had, and just as obviously they couldn’t right now without getting another reprimand.

Still, I had to ask them. “What do you think, girls? Is it okay with you if we turn this area into a volleyball court?”

Michelle immediately complained, “No! It’s NOT okay!”

“Why not?” I asked. “Give me one good reason, especially since you’ve never used that space for anything.”

There was a pause, because Michelle knew I had her there but she was reluctant to admit it. Finally, she huffed, “Okay, maybe I don’t have a good reason. Except that why does your ‘sweet Cupcake’ get all this special treatment while we’re left as also-rans?! Look at us, standing here wearing far too many clothes, when we should be naked and sucking on your cock! But we can’t even do that! We should be official cock slaves already, just like Cindy AND Sue Ellen, but you won’t let us! You’re turning our Dream into a nightmare!”

Surprisingly, Ruby said, “Daddy, I’m feeling frustrated and jealous too. But, even so, I think it’s a sweet idea and Sue Ellen is a sweet person. So of course we approve. Don’t we?” She gave Michelle a hard look.

Michelle stared back, but then let out a heavy sigh that lasted at least ten seconds, if not twenty. “UUUUUUUUUUUGH! Fine! Of course I can’t say no. I’m not an asshole. Sue Ellen, my beef isn’t with you or the court idea, it’s with my boneheaded daddy and his stupid sex boycott. The timing of this idea is terrible!”

I spoke before Sue Ellen got a chance. “Shelle, Red, I get that. But this isn’t about playing favorites. It’s just that Sue Ellen has a need and we have an easy way to fill it. We’ve got more land in the backyard than we know what to do with, and making a volleyball court is fairly cheap and easy to do. If either or both of you have something special you want to do with another chunk of land, we could do that too. For instance, if you want a tennis court we could probably find a way to squeeze one in. But I can’t think of anything you’d want that would involve the use of a chunk of land like that.”

Michelle and Ruby were flustered. Clearly, they both were trying to think of something similar to the volleyball court for themselves but were coming up blank.

I made it easier on them by adding, “Think on that for a while and get back to me. There’s no rush. I don’t want to play favorites. And don’t think just in terms on something to do in the backyard. Maybe you want some special equipment to help you with your children’s book project. Or whatever. I don’t want to spoil anyone, but if it’s a reasonable request for a legitimate need, I’m all ears.”

Michelle flopped her arms up and down. “Daddy, all we want to do is love you and be loved by you! And love our family, and our harem, and get fucked by you a hell of a lot. In every hole, every day! It doesn’t require a bunch of extra stuff to do that. In fact, it’s best when we’re all naked.”

I nodded. “Understood. Although ... sometimes ‘extra stuff’ can help make sex more enjoyable. Which brings me to my second backyard improvement project. This is something that we ALL can enjoy. If you’ll follow me...”

I led the three of them down the path from the pool area through the trees and bushes to our deck that overlooked the ocean. I was deliberately silent and mysterious to increase their curiosity. Even when they asked me a few questions, I didn’t say anything.

When we reached the deck area, I was glad to see that the party tent that I’d used to fuck Cindy in her ass was still there. Just seeing it, and remembering what had happened in it, caused my penis to twitch, but thankfully not to rise. If I got an erection right then, I’d have a riot over who would get to deal with it.

I waved a hand towards the tent, and said, “I’m sure you all remember this tent from the night before last. You weren’t here the whole time, but you were here for part of the time. Wasn’t that a fun time, taking our sexual antics out there?”

The three of them all nodded, but their faces showed confusion. Clearly, they were wondering where I was going with this.

I went on, “Last night, before the big meeting, Mindy and I came down here and talked about a few things. This tent needs to be returned. In fact, one of us should take care of that today. But we came up with the idea of building a permanent replacement. We’re thinking of calling it ‘the lighthouse.’ It wouldn’t be a real building. If we did that, we’d have to get all kinds of permits and it would take a while to cut through all the red tape. Instead, just think of a scaffolding made out of wood, and then see-through plastic. Kind of like a greenhouse, except to hang out in instead of grow plants.”

I could see their eyes widening and smiles coming to their faces as they pictured the possibilities.

I continued, “It would be very much like what we still have here, with a mattress as the floor, pillows, and lights, and whatever else we want. We could even keep the small fridge. It would be great for having sexy fun under the stars, or looking out at the ocean, any time we want. Does that sound like a good idea? Do you approve?”

The three girls all nodded their heads vigorously. They were silent, but it looked like they wanted to shout and dance around. Sue Ellen in particular was just about bursting at the seams, since she was still excited from the volleyball court surprise.

I proceeded to fill them in on the other details Mindy and I had come up with. Then I explained the related idea of building a fence all the way across our property through the trees and across the path from the pool to the deck, so the lighthouse could have total privacy.

They didn’t seem excited about that part, but at least they weren’t against it. It was hard to tell, because they were all so worked up from the lighthouse idea in general.

I concluded by saying, “Okay, here’s the tricky part. Mindy and I agreed that we need to get started in on this right away. We want to have it all finished before Nicky gets back, hopefully with time to spare so we can use it before she gets here. Keep in mind that once she’s here, we’re going to have to be very careful about what we do when she’s around, which will be most of the time. But, if we put the fence back towards the pool, we might be able to have some hanky panky in the lighthouse even when she’s here. We’ll have to test it and see how much noise we make.”

They nodded in understanding. Seeing the lusty looks on Michelle’s and Ruby’s faces made me very curious about what exactly they were thinking, but I figured it was safer not to ask. Sue Ellen was riding such a wave of happiness at all these developments that it was harder to guess what thoughts she was having.

I said, “So that makes it even more imperative we get this done ASAP. To that end, I’m going to have our handyman Mario meet with Mindy and me on this around lunch time. Hopefully he’ll be able to get started in the next few days, and take care of the volleyball court at the same time. The more help I get from you all, the better. That’s why I’m squeezing in this discussion right now, so we all can agree before he comes in a couple of hours. And if you have any specific ideas on the details, like the shape and size of the lighthouse, and so on, you need to let me know now.”

Michelle and Ruby both raised their hands eagerly, like overexcited school kids wanting to be called on by the teacher. I was reminded of the fact that they’d actually been seniors in high school mere weeks ago.

I had to chuckle. I was particularly amused at how dramatically their moods had shifted again, after their jacket protest and then their jealous volleyball court snit.

Sue Ellen sighed. “Dang! I wish so much I could take part in that, but I’ve gotta GO! Like, as of a couple of minutes ago already. I’ll take an early break and call to get an update on the lighthouse plans, okay? I really want to be a part of that. My mouth is watering already thinking about all the countless hours we’ll spend slobbering and choking on our master’s huge cock, with the ocean in the distance, and the sunset, and the stars, and everything! Oh my heavenly days! It’s too great!”

Michelle rushed to her and gave her a big hug. She muttered, “Sorry for getting so jealous before. I didn’t really mean it.”

Sue Ellen nodded. “Don’t worry, it’s cool.” She could see Ruby and me lining up for good-bye hugs and kisses too, but she said, “Sorry, I can’t even hug, especially Master, or I’ll really be late. Bye!”

With that, she turned and ran full speed back up the path and out of sight.

We all watched her go.

I could only admire the sheer athleticism of her running form as she charged up the hill and out of sight. That girl is such a sweet peach, I thought as I stared at her undulating buns until she was out of sight. And such a sweet, peachy ass! I swear, making a move on her at Mama Mia’s was probably the best bold action I’ve ever taken.

I mused out loud, “Too bad she was in such a rush, ‘cos I didn’t get a chance to do the Silken Bondage ritual with her. And I missed it with Cindy earlier too.”

Michelle, suddenly very interested, asked me, “How would that work? She was wearing her undies already.”

“I know. But I would have taken them off and then put them back on in the proper manner.”

Both girls shivered lustily. Ruby sighed an appreciative, “Oooooh!” Michelle muttered, “Hot fucking damn!”

Ruby stepped forward and struck a sexy pose with a cocked hip and tilted back head. She even made a subtle move that caused one of her bra straps to fall off a shoulder. She spoke in a very sexy voice. “Master, you missed out on Cindy and Sue Ellen, but it’s not too late to put us in OUR Silken Bonds. I’d love for you to take my bra and panties off and then put them back on! And if your hands happen to wander wherever they will, then so be it! You are the master and we are your slaves. It’s our sworn duty to serve you and pleasure you in every possible way!”

Michelle quickly caught on. She struck an even more outrageous pose that involved leaning forward to highlight her jutting torpedo tits. “Yeah! What she said. It won’t feel right if we have to go all day without being properly bound in our undies. By you!”

She was going to say more, probably much more, but I cut her off with a dramatic wave of my hand. “Enough! Remember the sex boycott. You won’t be getting any Silken Bondage treatment from me until it’s over.”

“Why not?” my youngest daughter challenged, while continuing to give me an eyeful of what looked like acres of mouth-watering cleavage.

“Because you’re not worthy of it yet,” I answered simply. “I only do my Silken Bondage rituals as a reward for my cock slaves who obey me AND who make the time to allow me to enjoy it. Since you’ve been and continue to be disobedient, that means no Silken Bondage for you.”

A chastened looking Michelle straightened back up.

I was secretly relieved. To be honest, with her protruding F-cups, I didn’t understand how managed not to topple over every time she leaned forward.

She complained, “Ugh! No Silken Bondage ritual? What a rip-off! And what’s worse is that this would be the perfect time for a celebratory double blowjob. In a better world, you could even fuck us right here in the tent. But nooooOOOOOoooo. Stupid boycott!” She groaned wearily and melodramatically.

I said, “Instead of dwelling on things you can’t do, let’s get a tape measure and some paper and pencil and come up with a blueprint of what we want.”

Michelle put her hands on her hips and huffed, “Then I’m gonna take a piece of paper and draw a gigantic picture of your cock. I’m gonna need really big piece of paper to make it even bigger than life size! And I’ll cover it in saliva from Ruby and me, and then draw myself squatting above it, showing the very moment your fat cockhead penetrates my virgin cunt!”

I ignored that provocation, and blandly said, “I’m talking about the lighthouse. It’s true that none of us are architects, but the more detailed and accurate we can get with our plans, the easier it’ll be for Mario.”

So that’s what we did. Michelle and Ruby were very enthusiastic participants. Due to Michelle’s natural artistic abilities, she handled making sketches while Ruby and I used the tape measure and estimated distances. They also created a wish list of features they wanted to add to the lighthouse, which mostly consisted of items to put in it.

By and by, they stripped down to just their underwear, claiming that they were too hot in their long pants. (Never mind that didn’t explain why they took their tops off as well.) Then they picked up on my comment on wanting to test out if sex from inside the lighthouse would be loud enough for Nicky to hear from beyond the fence by suggesting a “live test” while we still had the party tent. Michelle suggested giving me a titfuck-blowjob combo while Ruby stood in the pool area to listen for screaming. But, funnily enough, Ruby preferred being the one to give me the titfuck-blowjob combo while Michelle did the listening.

I cut through the potential dispute by reminding them of the sex boycott and pointing out that we could simply scream without having to perform a real sex act. Needless to say, they insisted on the need for “authenticity,” but I put my foot down.

We did try out various screams. I did some listening from the pool area myself. My conclusion was that normal sex acts couldn’t be heard from that distance, but particularly loud and/or piercing screaming could be heard. That was about what I’d expected. However, we didn’t know what the difference might be in the lighthouse compared to the party tent. Our testing made us want to go for a thicker material to cover the lighthouse “walls,” perhaps even glass.

With that accomplished, we spent the next half hour or so taking down the party tent and putting it in my minivan (a.k.a. the “Pussymobile”) and most everything in it back into the house. Luckily, the girls stayed in a good mood despite the mundane nature of the work, because they were still riding high from the lighthouse idea.

I had an erection nearly the entire time. For starters, it was somehow extra enticing to see them in just their underwear, especially since they were wearing particularly sexy, lacy kinds. I think it was actually more titillating than seeing them completely naked, since I’d seen so much of that lately, and the fact that we were outside on a beautiful sunny day added something extra.

Furthermore, they knew I was checking them out and they went into “extra flirty” mode. They spent much of the time talking about all the different things they could do inside the lighthouse, which mostly involved very vivid and detailed descriptions of blowjobs at sunset, fucking at midnight, and the like.

I could tell they were testing my ability to resist their charms. But I didn’t mind much because I’d cum twice not long before, and even though I was aroused, I also felt mostly sexually satiated. I was ready to put my foot down if they went too far, but they kept their undies on and refrained from touching me. Since we remained productive, I was willing to cut them some slack. Still, I suspected this was just the first salvo in their larger war to get me to break my sex boycott.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.