Reasonable Bounds - Cover

Reasonable Bounds

Copyright© 2013 by Spacer X

Chapter 1

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This story is similar to my other epic-length story Six Times a Day in that there is one main male character who gets involved with a number of women. It also has a similar over the top style. The main difference is that the primary character is happily married, and a father instead of a son.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Couple   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Big Breasts  

(Tuesday, June 4th)

I woke up the next morning feeling good. Very good, actually. Within seconds, I realized why: I felt a pair of lips sliding up and down over my cockhead and another tongue with some fingers working further down my stiff shaft!

I groaned lustily while keeping my eyes closed.

I heard some gleeful giggles in response. Then I heard Cindy say, “He’s up!”

I grunted affirmatively, but I didn’t say more because I was still working my way to full consciousness. Keeping my eyes closed, I fought not to completely wake up, even though the pleasure I was experiencing was intense.

I took the time to figure out what was going on. Aaaaah! This is great. I can tell Sue Ellen is the one bobbing on me. My sweet Cupcake! I don’t even need to take a peek yet; somehow I can tell. And of course that’s Cin licking farther down and stroking me with all ten of her fingers. That makes perfect sense, since I went to sleep with both of them last night.

I felt a sharp jolt of emotional pain as I recalled my big “get tough” speech last night and how I’d left my own house afterwards to sleep over at the McGrath house. What especially hurt was thinking of Mindy sleeping alone. We’d had our fights over the years, but never to the point of one of us sleeping all night on the couch or something like that.

I brought my hands down and put one hand on Sue Ellen’s head and one on Cindy’s. I stroked their hair as they continually moved over my crotch. Ugh. That sucks, thinking of Min waking up all alone. I feel bad for my sweetheart, especially compared to how I’m waking up here. But it had to be done. And I’m too damn horny to feel very bad with this double blowjob going on. I’m sure my two sexy girls are waking me this way on purpose to help distract me from painful thoughts about this first night of my sex boycott. They’re so wonderful, and even though I still can’t truly believe it, they’re all mine!

I sighed blissfully and luxuriated in the erotic joy. Since there was no longer any doubt I was fully awake from the way I was stroking their hair, their mouths and hands got even more active on my cock and balls. It made me realize they’d been holding back in order to let me wake up at my own pace.

Fuuuuck, this feels great! It’s a real heartbreaker that I’ll have to keep my hands off Mindy, Michelle, AND Ruby for who knows how long, but as long as I have Cin and Cupcake with me, it’s not like I’m going to significantly suffer sexually. Emotionally, yes, but I’m sure they’ll take very good care of me sexually.

And that’s just the two of them. The world is my oyster these days, now that all options are on the table for me. Maybe I should speed things up with Laura or one of my daughters’ friends, just to make the point that I’ve got options. No, on second thought, not Laura. For one thing, she still has her boyfriend, and we have a deal about her weight. But also, the rule is I can only have fun with her at Mama Mia’s, and while I’m kind of getting a kick out of provoking Sonia, I don’t want to provoke her THAT much!

I had to pause in my thinking while Cindy’s mouth replaced Sue Ellen’s bobbing on my cockhead. Good God, that feels fantastic! And she immediately starts in on one of Mindy’s favorite moves. UGH! I had to push against Cindy’s head slightly to indicate she should take it a bit easier on me.

Anyway, where was I? Hmmm ... Maybe Anjali. She’s a total babe. And seriously stacked! She would be an eager beaver, literally. But then again, Nicky is under the impression that Anjali and the other friends have boyfriends. They’re all so spectacular that it would be odd if they didn’t. But how could I know for sure? I definitely wouldn’t trust them to tell me the truth.

Or I could try Jane, the one and only incredible Jane Corlin. She’s even more of a babe, and even MORE seriously stacked! But the problem with her is that she’s soooo beautiful and all around impressive that’s she’s downright intimidating. If anyone is out of my league, it would be her. What if I come onto her and she turns me down? That could weaken my hand in my sex boycott battle instead of strengthen it.

Nah, I’m fine with just Cindy and Sue Ellen. Besides, it’s crazy to think that I’d need more than two incredible cock slaves to keep me sexually satiated in the first place! Heck, my entire adult life I only had sex with my wife, and that kept me totally satisfied until she decided she wanted ME to play around. So it’s better if I don’t try to get too clever. I should just enjoy the lucky life I’m living.

With that settled, I relaxed and smiled. Thinking about Mindy’s recent love of basking, I decided to do a little basking of my own.

Several minutes of talented cocksucking followed. Not surprisingly, Sue Ellen and Cindy changed places every now and then, though there didn’t seem to be any set time for each turn. After a while, I opened my eyes and sat up enough to be able to look down on their fantastic nude bodies.

That led me to ponder some more. Just look at them! How lucky can one guy be? Last night started my sex boycott, but I also confessed that the whole “dating stinky boys” thing isn’t going to be an issue anymore. There will be NO dating! No sharing. My cock slaves belong to me and me alone! That’s as it should be. Sure, we’ve got a conflict going on now, and even if I “win,” I know that won’t mean that things will suddenly be all smooth and easy.

The truth is, I’ve got it so good that it’s not even funny. Problems and even sex boycotts will come and go, but the bottom line is I have the world’s greatest woman and my soul mate as my wife, plus FOUR cock slaves who seem to take keeping me constantly sexually satisfied very, VERY seriously.

Just look at Cin’s face right now. Her lips are stretched impossibly wide around my shaft and there are tears streaming down her face. I don’t know how she manages to cope with my size at all. But not only does she persevere, she’s using her tongue and lips in all sorts of creative ways. And Cupcake is going all out on the rest of my privates. She can’t wait to take her next turn. Both of them absolutely LOVE doing this! This kind of lusty enthusiasm simply can’t be faked!

More time passed. There was only one thing that was bugging me, and that was that I didn’t know what time it was. I’d never woken up in Cindy’s bedroom before, obviously, and if there was a clock somewhere, I didn’t see it.

So eventually, when it was one of Sue Ellen’s turns bobbing on me, I asked, “Cin, I don’t see a clock. Do you know what time it is?”

She had been sucking one of my balls, but she pulled her head up enough to make eye contact with me. She wiped her chin of drool and cum (though she seemed unconcerned with the streams of tears running down her cheeks), then flashed me big smile. “Yes, Master. I keep my alarm clock in a drawer by my bedside because the alarm is too loud. It’s been a while since I checked, but I’m sure it’s a little bit after 8:30.”

I thought that over, and then it occurred to me, “8:30? On a Tuesday? Don’t you have to be at work by nine?!”

“That’s true. It only takes ten minutes to get there though.” She didn’t sound concerned.

I pointed out, “But you’re fondling my balls - I can tell those are your hands - and waiting for your next turn with the double blowjob while lying buck naked between my legs! On merely the second day at your new job. You don’t want to be late for that! What if you’re late?”

She groaned unhappily. “You’re right. I need to be responsible.” She tapped Sue Ellen’s bare shoulder. “Can I get one last turn? Then he’s all yours.”

Sue Ellen immediately pulled off and let Cindy take over.

Within seconds, Cindy was bobbing down to choking and gagging levels. Clearly, she was starving for my erection, knowing she’d have to do without it at least until she got back home in the evening.

Sue Ellen sat up and smiled at me. “Master, don’t worry. We have it all planned out. We debated whether to wake you up before she had to leave for work, and we decided it might be a little early for you, but we both really, really wanted to be there to cheer you up. So we waited until about as late as we could. Did we do wrong?”

I was forced to resort to PC muscle squeezing, since both the sounds and feelings of all that choking and gagging on my boner really got to me, like it always did. Still, I managed to rally my wits and coherently reply, “No, that was fine. I normally do sleep in longer than that, but I went to bed relatively early last night, so this is okay. And I am glad to wake up and see both of your smiling faces. That means a lot to me, starting off this difficult time with both of you literally right here with me.”

Sue Ellen beamed. “Great! Although it’s more like teary and pained faces, suffering with the struggle of coping with your delicious thickness!” She seemed exited by that instead of upset.

Just then, I had to gasp loudly. I’d been able to cope with the way Cindy was loudly choking and gagging while Sue Ellen and I were talking, but Cindy somehow pulled up enough to get plenty of oxygen and then slid her lips all the way down. Just like that, she was deep throating me!

I hadn’t been close to cumming so far, no doubt due to my stamina training. But the resulting surge of arousal was so great that I had to squeeze my PC muscle even harder and clench my teeth. I’d been stroking Cindy’s gorgeous dark red hair with one hand, but I was forced to make a fist with that hand while I clenched at the sheets with my other one.

Not only was she deep throating me, she was milking my boner with her throat muscles in an incredible manner, while also using her lips and tongue to devastating effect. She’d done this to me before, but she was getting even better at it. She was totally blowing my mind!

With my brain on pleasure overload, all I could do was state the obvious. “She’s ... she’s ... deep throating me!”

Sue Ellen giggled. “I know! Isn’t that peachy? She and I were talking about how we could do a lot of that to you this morning, practicing our deep throating together, taking turns going all the way down your great thickness over and over ... It would be so great! But it looks like we’ve run out of time.”

My eyes bugged out and my entire body writhed on the bed as I hung on for dear life. “Gah! No way! Too intense!”

My Cupcake giggled some more, acting as if we were in the middle of a normal conversation. “Anyway, Master, like I was saying, you don’t have to worry. She’s eaten breakfast and showered and laid all her clothes out and everything. We calculated we could suck on the King together until 8:40. And let’s see...”

She stretched way out and reached the drawer of the bed stand. She pulled out an alarm clock and looked at it. “Uh-oh! Cindy, it IS 8:40! Master is right; you don’t want to be late!”

There was silence for another ten seconds or so while Cindy continued to milk my hard-on with her throat. Or I should say there was relative silence, because the lewd noises she was making were orgasm-inducing all by themselves.

I was getting dangerously close to cumming. My one hope was that she certainly would have to pull off any second, because she’d been deep throating me for close to a minute already. I hoped I could rest and recover while she was forced to catch her breath.

Sure enough, she pulled all the way off. Then she sat up and clutched at her throat.

I didn’t like the way she was holding her throat, not to mention the look on her face, which was even more teary than before. Despite being very winded, I gasped out, “Cin! Are you okay?!”

She merely nodded.

Meanwhile, Sue Ellen immediately engulfed my cockhead again! I would have been a goner except that she sensed how close I was to cumming and merely kept my cockhead in her mouth without any motion or suction at all.

Even so, it was a close, close thing. It was all I could do to hang in there with clenched fists and clenched teeth.

While I was practically going out of my mind with intense arousal, Cindy got up off the bed altogether. “Dammit! I was having such fun. I wish I could have kept going for another hour or more. Double blowjobs are the greatest! But don’t worry about me; I’ll get to work on time. Besides, the only one keeping a close eye on me is my new boss ... Mindy! Somehow, I’ve got a feeling she’ll cut me slack for being a couple of minutes late if there’s cocksucking of the King involved.” She laughed.

I couldn’t say anything in response because I was concentrating on clenching my PC muscle some more and pretty much clenching everything else. With my eyes shut tight, I lost track of Cindy altogether. But had I been able to speak, I would have said, “Not just cut you slack. Knowing her, that would merit a raise!”

Just when I thought I was starting to come down from the razor’s edge, Sue Ellen lost her patience and resumed bobbing on me. She was slow and gentle and without her usual tongue work, but simply the way her lips slid back and forth over my more sensitive areas was almost more than I could handle.

I’d lost track of where Cindy was due to my closed eyes, so I was taken by surprise when she leaned down and kissed the top of my head. “Have a GREAT day, Master. I’ll be thinking positive thoughts about you all day, including the many different ways I plan on pleasuring your cock when I get back home!”

I managed to open my eyes and look up at her. She was fully dressed in one of her power business suits. She looked impeccable, sexy yet professional. I smiled and gasped out, “Thanks!”

She smiled back. “Don’t worry. I’m confident your sex boycott will work out. It’s the right thing to do. We, your cock slaves, really do need to be brought to heel. You ARE our master, and it’s key that you assert your authority. I’m with you all the way. Oh, but before I go, let’s add a little bit of tickle to this tickle attack!”

I was totally unprepared when she bent further down and began tickling my sides at the same time she started talking about tickling.

Unfortunately, when I switched my focus to warding off her tickling, I was unable to keep my rhythmic clenching of my PC muscle going. I was so close to the edge that even a brief slip up like that was enough to cause me to lose control. All I could manage was to shout, “Oh shit! GONNA CUM!”

Cindy had already stood back up and was about to walk away. But she couldn’t resist staying a little longer to watch my climax.

Sue Ellen still had all of my cockhead and then some in her mouth, so the start of my orgasm went straight to the back of her throat. But she quickly pulled off and let the rest of my cum blast splatter all over her face.

Cindy bit her lip in lusty frustration when she watched my ropes of cum fly here and there all over Sue Ellen’s cute yet sultry face. It even got into some of Sue Ellen’s hair, and down her neck.

When my orgasmic euphoria started to settle down, she commented, “Damn! Dammit! If only I had another ten minutes! Then I could have taken half of that on my face too, and snowballed and licked with Sue Ellen in a spermy wonder land, and so much more. But there’s no time. I have to GO! Sue Ellen, take good care of him, okay?” She began to rush out of the room.

Sue Ellen pulled her lips off my already shrinking dick. With her mouth freed, she told Cindy, “You know I will. Give Mindy my regards.”

That spurred me to say, “Yeah! Give Mindy my regards too! And all my love! Tell her I’ll visit her for lunch!”

“Will do!” With that, Cindy was gone.

Now that I’d climaxed and Cindy had left I pondered what to do next. While Sue Ellen stayed busy, I pondered going back to sleep, but I decided against it. Instead, as I gently caressed her head, I asked, “So, Cupcake, what’s your plan for today?”

She was fondling and licking my penis as if it was still erect. “Master, I reckon today is gonna be a GREAT day! First off, I’m gonna get the King fully erect. Then I’m fixin’ on spending the next hour or so just sucking and titfucking it. Oh, and I want to practice my deep throating a lot more. That’s REALLY important to me. I want to be the best at that out of all of your many cock slaves, cock servants, and other assorted lovers.” She purred invitingly, “And if you want to fuck me, you know I’m always up for that!”

She seemed to have stopped talking and was focusing entirely on reviving my penis. So I prodded, “And then?”

“Oh, there’s so much more to look forward to! If it’s okay with you, Master, I’d like to prepare you breakfast and then serve it to you in a special way.”

“Um ... Okay ... If I can take a wild guess, does that involve you having fun with my penis some more?”

She giggled. “It does!”

“What about responsibilities? Non-cock slave responsibilities, that is.”

“Oh. Unfortunately, I have a lot of those. I should leave by ten for volleyball practice, which doesn’t leave me nearly as much precious solo cocksucking time as I’d like. That’ll keep me busy until the lunch hour rush at Mama Mia’s. I’ve got an eight hour shift there, noon until eight, which really sucks. I’m going to have to miss dinner with you and Cindy!”

I asked, “Just how many hours a week do you work there?”

“Forty, pretty much right on the dot. If I work more, they have to pay me overtime.”

“Why so many hours?”

She lifted her head up to make eye contact, but kept on fondling my weary penis. “I’m on the razor’s edge, financially. My parents don’t have any money to help me, at least not anymore - they helped me get started. The only reason I can go to college at all is my volleyball scholarship, but between homework and volleyball practice, I’m busy as a stump-tailed cow in fly time. I don’t have any time for a part-time job during the school year. Besides, it’ll be illegal for me to work then as long as I have the scholarship.”

She saw me about to ask about that, and said, “Don’t ask.” She sighed. “Stupid rules. Anyway, that means I’ve gotta save every dollar I can this summer just to squeak by until next summer. There’s a lot of things the scholarship doesn’t cover. If I run out of money before the school year ends, I’m sunk! It stinks to high heaven. I wish I could work MORE than just forty hours a week, just so I could have more of a buffer.”

I sat up in bed and then ran my hand down her neck and shoulder. “Hold on. That sounds like the pre-initiation Sue Ellen talking. Haven’t you been arguing that now that I own you, everything you have should belong to me?”

“Yes, but...”

“But what?” I continued to caress the side of her neck and head.

She shyly looked down to her fingers, which were still working to revive me. Somehow, she’d managed to get my dick half-hard, and that encouraged her to keep going. “Well, it’s just that everything has happened so fast. I’ve only known you two weeks, and I’ve only been officially enslaved to you since Thursday.”

I doubt that she noticed that she did it, but when she mentioned being “enslaved” to me, I saw that she subtly spread her knees a little wider, opening her luscious thighs as if to entice me to sample the delightful treasures she held between them. I figured it was an unconscious gesture, but I found it enticing nonetheless.

“That’s not even a full week!” she exclaimed, drawing my attention away from thinking about her nether regions and what I could do with them. “I don’t mean to doubt you, but a part of me wonders if it really can last in the harem for the long-term. It’s like an incredible, impossible dream. I keep pinching myself. I can’t believe it’s for real!”

I opened my arms wide. “Come here.”

She sat up and cuddled against my chest. But she made a point of continuing to hold and stroke my penis. Now that she’d gotten me half-hard, she wasn’t going to give up on that progress for anything.

I held her chin so we could maintain eye contact. “Trust me, it’s for real. But I understand your doubt. That’s smart and prudent. What if you gave me everything and then I dumped you for some reason? Not that I’d do that, especially since if I was going after someone’s money, I sure wouldn’t pick you. After helping move your things in yesterday, I couldn’t help but notice that all your possessions could probably fit into a shoebox.”

“That’s not true,” she protested, but she was smiling. She impishly added, “Almost, but not quite.”

“Anyway, I don’t want my precious Cupcake to worry. So give me your bank account number, because today I’m going to put $10,000 in it.”

“WHAT?!” Her eyes went comically wide, and she feebly pushed against my chest. “NO!”

I laughed. “Yes! Why not?”

“You’re my master! I’m your SLAVE! That goes against ... well ... everything! It violates all the rules of master-and-slave behavior!”

“Even so, I insist.”

“No! I’m sorry, Master, but I MUST refuse! If I take that money, then that would make me something less than a full slave! Plus, it would feel like you’re paying me for sex, like some whore! Punish me for my defiance, even abandon me or sell me if you must! But when you initiated me, I took that VERY seriously! Please don’t render my enslavement nearly meaningless by giving me a safety cushion like that!”

I pointed out, “But you were just talking about saving money for yourself so you’d have a safety cushion.”

Her face was anguished. “I know. This is very confusing for me! But talking about it is settling it in my mind. I have to go full slave! I need to give all the money I earn straight to you!”

Still holding her chin with one hand, I tenderly stroked her cheek with my other hand. “I understand your confusion. Listen to me. I’m going to put that $10,000 into your bank account today. There’s no ifs, ands, or buts about it.” She was going to protest, but I put a finger across her lips. “That said, don’t consider it a gift, think of it as just me parking my money there for a while, to make you feel good and safe. And even if you disagree with that, it’ll make ME feel better, and isn’t pleasing your master rule number one?”

She sheepishly pointed out, “Technically speaking, ‘pleasure the cock’ is rule number one. But in a larger sense, that means pleasing you. So, yes.”

“Good. Look at it this way. That money will go there just to make everyone in the harem feel better. It helps reassure me that you’re not in this harem for financial gain. If you just think of me as a sugar daddy, you can take that money and run.”

She got surprisingly angry. “NEVER! How could you even THINK that?! Master, I’m so hurt! You’re going to make me cry!”

I went back to stroking her cheek, trying to calm her. “Relax. That’s definitely not how I feel. I’m just saying ‘if’ in a hypothetical scenario. Anyway, in return for that, I will agree that your future earnings, and Cindy’s, and mine and everyone else’s, will go into a pot of money that we’ll call the harem account. I’ll put Mindy in charge of that for the managing of day-to-day expenses. So you’ll be a ‘full slave’ after all.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.