Reasonable Bounds - Cover

Reasonable Bounds

Copyright© 2013 by Spacer X

Chapter 60

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 60 - This story is similar to my other epic-length story Six Times a Day in that there is one main male character who gets involved with a number of women. It also has a similar over the top style. The main difference is that the primary character is happily married, and a father instead of a son.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Couple   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Big Breasts  

Dinner passed uneventfully. Michelle and Ruby were home in time to eat with Mindy, Cindy, and me, and we all enjoyed the late meal that Cindy had made.

When we finished, I helped clean up and do the dishes. (Just because I’m the master, doesn’t mean I shouldn’t help out.) We still had half an hour or so until Sue Ellen came home. So I told Mindy, who was the only other one in the kitchen with me at the time, that I was going to remove the spy camera in Nicky’s room and cover up the remaining peep hole there.

Mindy stopped what she was doing and turned to me. “Are you sure that’s wise?”

“Of course it’s wise. I’m not going to live in a fishbowl, with my own daughters spying on me!”

“I’m not suggesting you do that. But maybe you could just dismantle the camera so it doesn’t work. If you completely remove it, you know what’s going to happen? Nicky is going to use her closet shortly after coming home, and she’ll notice the spy equipment is gone! What is she going to think? Since I already knew about it, the only logical conclusion is that you found out about it and removed it. Thus, you know that she was spying on you too! And how will that change your relationship with her?”

I countered, “I thought about that, but she doesn’t necessarily have to jump to those conclusions. What if you tell her that you decided to remove it due to the fact that Cindy and Ruby are living here? Plus, by the time she gets back, we’ll have to break it to her that Sue Ellen is living here too. With all those new people, you can say it was just too risky to keep the spying operation going.”

“I suppose...” Mindy said reluctantly. “Do you really think she’ll buy that?”

“Sure. Think about it. The peep hole was there for years and I never found out about it. Why should she think that’s changed all of a sudden? Whereas Cindy, Ruby, and Sue Ellen moving in is something happening now. So that makes sense.”

“I suppose...” Mindy said again. She seemed very reluctant. “I think you make a good argument, but I also think she’ll at least suspect that you found out about the spying but don’t want to say anything directly so everyone can avoid embarrassment. By the way, do you want me to lie to her about this?”

“In a word, yes! I know that’s immoral, but it’s better than the alternative. Call it a white lie. It’s much better that she buys the excuse I just gave you instead of thinking that I know or suspect how much she’s spied on you and me. Like you said, that could change our relationship, and I don’t see how it would change for the better.”

Mindy nodded. But then she said, “Of course, there’s the other option of simply disabling the camera.”

“True. But the problem is I don’t trust that. What if it’s disabled and then secretly replaced or fixed by the Gruesome Twosome? What if they buy a second duplicate camera and then switch them back and forth so that even when I spot check the camera I’m still fooled? As long as there’s a hole of any kind there, I don’t feel I have any true privacy in my own bedroom, and that’s not a good feeling.”

She nodded again. “Agreed. I guess you’ve thought this through more than me. And that makes sense since you’re the one who they’re keen on spying on so much. Whatever you want to do, I’ll support you all the way.”

“Thank you.”

I went upstairs and removed the spy camera from the back of Nicky’s closet. Then I got to work on filling the remaining hole and plastering it up.

Michelle and Ruby found out about what I was doing and they came to Nicky’s room to watch me. They knew my strong feelings about being spied on, so they didn’t try to talk me out of it or argue they should keep the spy camera. (That was NOT going to happen regardless!) Instead, they were more wistful and even mournful. They looked on the peep hole like an old friend, and they were on the verge of getting teary seeing it go.

I, on the other hand, couldn’t have been happier. Even though I understood the peep hole had been a key part of the process that turned Michelle and Ruby into my cock slaves and thus gave me the harem I loved so much, that didn’t mean I had to like it. Besides, I certainly didn’t want to keep being spied on now.

I also planned to follow Cindy’s recent suggestions to buy some equipment to check my bedroom and other rooms for bugs and other hidden electronic equipment. But that would come later, when I had time to do the necessary shopping. Given the sex boycott I was about to announce, there was no rush, since there wouldn’t be any sexual fun to spy on for many days to come.

While I was fixing the hole, Sue Ellen came home. She quickly ate some of the dinner Cindy had made that we’d set aside for her.

I was tempted to perform a Silken Bondage ritual on her, but I refrained because I didn’t want people getting aroused right then. She still had her underwear on, and it was good if it stayed that way at least a little longer.

So, finally, there was nothing stopping me from giving my big sex boycott speech.

Everyone gathered in the living room at my request. It was nine-thirty. I sat in my Dream Chair, and the others sat on sofas facing me. We were all fully dressed in “normal” clothing. Everyone was anxious, because we all know something very important was about to happen.

I said, “Good evening, ladies. Let’s call this the second official family harem meeting. Unfortunately, it’s going to be nothing like the first one we had yesterday, because we have unpleasant things to discuss.”

I stared at each of them one by one before continuing. All of them were too ashamed to meet my eyes for more than a second or two. “Let me set some background first. I’m a very lucky and happy man to have a harem made up of such loving, kind, and beautiful women. I love you all more than words can say. I love the sex we have more than words can say. I truly am living a blessed, charmed life.”

I went on, “That said, I didn’t seek to become a harem master. It’s something that kind of just happened to me. I guess that’s due to some combination of your Plan” - I looked at Michelle and Ruby, who were sitting together, as usual - “and your cucquean tendencies.” I looked to Mindy. “The three of you were the prime movers in foisting this upon me. And I’m grateful, I really am. It worked out for the best.”

I kept staring at Mindy while I spoke. “That said, this is a part of a long-term trend, and I don’t like the trend. Namely, Mindy, you do what you think is best and then you present it to me as a fait accompli. It so happens that most of the time you have pretty good ideas that make our lives better. But still, that’s not how a marriage should work. I’ve been too lax in letting you get your way all the time, because that was the path of least resistance for me, and it always seemed to work out well enough.”

I went on, “Now that you’re on this cucquean kick, I feel like I’m your puppet on a string. Sure, most men would kill to have a cucquean wife who loves to have him fuck other women, but it has a big downside too. I’m not saying we need to totally change. I love all the sex! Not to mention all the love and friendship that’s forming and growing. But some change is needed. You need to be punished heavily for manipulating me, pushing me around, spying on me, and more.”

Seeing everyone flinch at my mention of “and more” had me wondering what else they might been cooking up.

I turned my gaze to the Gruesome Twosome. “As for you two, I hardly need to say anything. Everybody knows that you’re both notoriously willful. But you, Michelle, you’re the worst! The two of you push and push and push some more, like spoiled little children. You always have to get your way. And that’s because you ARE spoiled! Mindy and I tried our best not to spoil you girls, and we worked with Cindy on that too, but we couldn’t control what was happening at school and with your friends and everything else. Due to your great beauty, not to mention your charisma, you got used to getting your way. Both of you. And Mindy, Cindy, and I probably were too soft, despite our best efforts. We loved you too much to get really tough the way we needed to.”

Surprisingly, the Hellions didn’t try to say anything in their defense. Both of them were looking very cowed, meek, and regretful, as was Mindy.

I continued, “As it turns out, what you two wanted most of all was to have sex with me.”

I was watching them very closely. Their eyes were downcast so they weren’t looking at me, because I’m sure if they had been they wouldn’t have done what I saw them do when I leveled my accusation at them: both girls smiled.

Granted, it wasn’t a big obvious grin from ear to ear, but rather a twitching upward quirk of the corners of their mouths. No doubt about it, they were proud of themselves and the way they’d sexually seduced me!

I continued, “More than that, for some strange reason, you wanted to become my sex slaves, which we now call cock slaves. You’ve literally trained your hearts, minds, and especially your bodies to live for passion, lust, and sex! All with me, and for me! It seems as if your number one goal is to be in every sense of the word ENSLAVED to my cock and balls! You want me to USE you for my pleasure as well as your own!”

I watched Ruby and Michelle glance at each other, and saw their lusty smiles get bigger. I’d kind of expected it, but it was somewhat bizarre to see that my tirade against them was actually turning them on.

I threw up my hands and gasped in exasperation. “How could I resist that? Especially with the way you spoil me with such intense sexual pleasure, passion, and enthusiasm nearly all the time. All of you do. But just because what you want and I want dovetail most of the time, that doesn’t mean I should let you get your way all the time. Sometimes what we want comes into conflict. And then you walk all over me. You call me your ‘Master’ and you claim to be my cock slaves, but in reality you don’t really mean it.”

With that, Michelle couldn’t keep quiet. She looked up at me and protested, “We DO really mean it! In fact, there’s nothing MORE important to us! NOTHING! We’re not just playing, and we’re not just here as some temporary fad. This is for real, and forever! We see ourselves as your cock slaves first and foremost, until the days we die. It’s who we are. It’s what we do. It’s the most important thing in our lives, bar none!”

Ruby didn’t speak, but she nodded emphatically.

Michelle added, “It’s true sometimes that we’ve been disobedient, but that’s because you’re so slow on the uptake. Basically, you don’t know what’s good for you a lot of the time. Had we not ‘pushed and pushed and pushed, ‘ none of this would have happened! None of it! When we’ve disobeyed you, we’ve had good reasons!”

Ruby added, “And we do it with LOVE! We love you and want to spend more time with you. We strive to become better cock slaves so we can make you happy. I know we’re selfish sometimes, but most of the time, it’s our love and lust for you that drives us on!”

I nodded. “I’m well aware of that, believe me. But like I said, we don’t always see eye to eye. And when you’re wrong, you’re spectacularly wrong. Look for instance how you want Nicky to join the harem. I don’t want to debate the merits of that, or we’ll get sidetracked. The point is, that’s something I don’t want and you do, which makes it a huge issue. If I don’t put my foot down, you’re going to keep on scheming behind my back trying to make that happen. At least you will, Shelle. Ruby might be trying to be a good and obedient slave on that. Emphasis on ‘might.’ The jury’s still out in her case.”

I went on, “The fact is, ladies, I’M the master here. This harem can’t work as a headless entity. It needs a leader, and that leader HAS to be me! It’s the very nature of a harem. The slaves can’t rule. You KNOW this! You wanted it that way and helped make it that way. It’s best for all of us if I can establish and maintain real control over the harem. We’ll have less conflict and more fun and sexual joy. That doesn’t mean I’m going to push you around and have my way all the time. I consider myself a benign master.”

Sue Ellen cut in. “Oh, you are! You’re so loving and kind!”

“Thank you. But that’s part of the problem. I’m an accidental master in the sense that this whole thing kind of just dropped in my lap. I’m probably too nice and easy-going, and not dominating enough, especially for cock slaves as willful as some of you have been. We got this far okay, but that mostly because we’ve happened to all want the same things. Moving forward, more problems are bound to emerge, and I need to step up into the role and act more the way masters typically do. That’s what I’ve been trying to do in varying ways, but only with limited success. For instance, with initiating daily spanking sessions. The idea there is sexy spankings reward good behavior, and harsh spankings or even ‘love tap’ spankings punish bad behavior.”

Michelle muttered, “I hate those!” Undoubtedly, she was referring to the ‘love tap’ spankings.

I went on, “With things like that, I’m trying to be more of a leader. The way you all pushed and pushed to create this harem worked for doing that, but it doesn’t work for keeping the harem running. It’s just like how a style that works for a politician to run a winning campaign often doesn’t work for that same politician when he or she is trying to actually administer things once in power. We’re also going to have conflicts and disagreements to some degree, and that’s fine. But in the end, the buck needs to stop with me!”

I paused for effect, and then asked, “Does anyone disagree with that?”

There was a telling silence.

But I wanted more clear confirmation than that. “Let’s put it this way, then. Can we all agree that, as master, I need to take firmer control of this harem?”

They all nodded.

“Good. Now, let’s get to what I actually plan to do. Sue Ellen and Cindy, understand that I’m not really mad at you. So far, you’ve been good cock slaves. Cupcake, you in particular have been the model of how a cock slave should behave.”

Sue Ellen beamed and briefly bowed her head bashfully. “Thank you, Master. You’re too kind!”

“Cindy, you, by contrast, have been a mixed bag. Sometimes you’ve been good, and sometimes you’ve sided with Mindy or the Gruesome Twosome with their schemes to manipulate me. Now, I’m not planning on punishing you directly tonight. Nor will I punish Sue Ellen. But I hope you’ll see how I’m punishing the other three, and learn from that so I don’t have to punish you in the future. Understood?”

Cindy and Sue Ellen submissively bowed their heads and spoke as one. “Yes, Master.”

“Good. Time will tell. Now, between my wife and my two daughters, I feel like I’ve been pushed around on a daily basis. A classic example happened earlier tonight. I was taking part in a webcam chat with Nicky, and Mindy reached into my lap and attempted to jack me off. What happened there, and happens over and over, is that she let her lust get the best of her. Yes, it was very pleasurable and thrilling, to the point that I didn’t have the willpower to resist. But we’re not just creatures of lust and urges. We have an inner voice that says ‘yes, ‘ but we also have a voice that sometimes says ‘no.’ Mindy, Michelle and Ruby, lately, the three of you get so horny that it’s like you don’t know when to say ‘no.’ It’s times like that when you need to listen to your master and OBEY. Can we all agree on that?”

All five women nodded.

“Do I need to give all of you a lecture on how ‘no means no’ when I say it?”

All five of them dutifully shook their heads. Ruby, I was pleased to see, was the most emphatic.

“Good. Now, here’s what I’m going to do. First, I’m going to tell you something that you’ll think is very great news. But don’t get too excited, because I’m going to immediately follow it with something that you’ll find very BAD news. Understand? Stay calm and quiet until I finish!”

They all nodded again. They were starting to get a lot more anxious.

“I’ve been thinking about what has become known as the ‘dating stinky boys’ problem. Namely, my desire for you to kiss and date boys so you won’t be entirely corrupted by wanting to have sex with me and me alone. The idea there is that you’d eventually go your own way, get married, have kids, and so on.”

Stony silence met my pause. Ruby looked angry. Michelle looked downright mutinous.

I paused. “I’ve changed my mind.”

The transformation on the faces of the Gruesome Twosome was truly a sight to behold. Suddenly, they were full of hope and anticipation. I wish I had a camera to capture their looks of stunned amazement. What really shocked me though wasn’t the hopeful expressions on their faces, but rather the way they both unconsciously spread their legs towards me as they leaned forward, hanging on my every word.

I continued, “Michelle and Ruby, the truth is, I’ve quickly grown addicted to having you as my cock slaves. Even though we haven’t actually fucked yet, we all know it’s just a matter of time until we do. And once we do, once I’ve got you mounted on my cock, and I’m inside of you, well, we all know there will be no turning back. The truth of the matter is, I get insanely jealous even thinking about you kissing any boys, no matter how stinky they may be.”

Michelle jumped up and shouted, “YES!” She punched a triumphant fist into the air, and looked at Ruby excitedly. But then she remembered to stay quiet, and reluctantly sat back down.

I ignored that outburst. “I’m not a psychic. I can’t look far into the future. I still hope you two will settle down and have kids someday. But the simple truth is, I can’t willingly give you up. You’re MINE, dammit! In just two weeks, I’ve become hopelessly addicted to this lifestyle. And, I like to tell myself that if I keep you as my slaves, I’m saving you from a much worse fate as porn stars or prostitutes or slaves to a cruel master, or maybe all three at once. And I think that’s really true. You live for sex, with me and the others in this group. That means you’re not fated for the normal married life, at least not any time even remotely soon. So I’m going to drop my ‘stinky boys’ demand altogether. I love having you as my cock slaves, and I hope you’ll continue to serve me, and my cock, for many years to come.”

Michelle and Ruby looked at each other in disbelief. Then they looked back at me as if they couldn’t believe their ears. It was exactly like they’d been told they’d won a lottery worth billions of dollars! They started screaming, hugging each other, and jumping around!

Mindy, Cindy, and Sue Ellen were quiet, but from their facial expressions, it was clear they all shared in Michelle’s and Ruby’s joy.

I knew I had to speak quickly before the celebration got out of hand. “MICHELLE! RUBY! LISTEN TO ME!”

The two of them were bouncing while hugging, like they were holding each other on a trampoline. However, they more or less stilled themselves and looked my way, even though they continued to quiver with excitement.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.