Reasonable Bounds - Cover

Reasonable Bounds

Copyright© 2013 by Spacer X

Chapter 55

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 55 - This story is similar to my other epic-length story Six Times a Day in that there is one main male character who gets involved with a number of women. It also has a similar over the top style. The main difference is that the primary character is happily married, and a father instead of a son.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Couple   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Big Breasts  

(Monday, June 3rd)

I woke up the next morning feeling old and worn out. Before I even opened my eyes, I thought, Ugh. This is just like a hangover, except it’s a sex hangover. What a night! Man! If you add it all up, I think Cindy’s initiation was the most intense sex of my life yet!

Then I remembered that I’d fucked Cindy in the ass.

Whoa! Did that really happen?! I hadn’t even done that with my wife yet! She’d took every inch I had to give her and screamed her head off. So great! And to have that happen right on the heels on her initiation. What a great night for us all!

It was then that I recalled hearing Mindy tell me (or maybe she’d been warning me?) that Cindy had been “quite the little butt slut” when she was younger. Boy, for once, she hadn’t been kidding

There’s no turning back from our harem lifestyle now. Not that I would want to. I still feel bad that they’ve actually enslaved themselves to me and are so focused on my pleasure. But then I think about how happy I made Cindy and how many times she came. It’s not really about me and my pleasure, despite all the rhetoric. We all benefit greatly. Master and slaves, dominance and submission - we all love it!

As I drifted back to full consciousness, I realized that my hand was resting against someone’s upper arm. I opened my eyes to see who it was.

I was surprised to discover the arm belonged to Sue Ellen, since I’d been expecting Mindy or Cindy, or both of them. After all, yesterday I made the announcement that the default rule would be that I slept with Mindy and Cindy.

Sue Ellen was lying on top of the bed sheets, wearing nothing but a light blue see-through negligee that made her look even sexier than total nudity. The negligee was like a bra, with a short dress attached to the bottom of the bra that barely managed to make it far down enough to cover her pussy. She was reading a book, so she didn’t realize I’d woken up yet.

I glanced around the room and didn’t see anyone else.

Moving my head around to look alerted her that I was awake. She put her book down and greeted me with a big smile. “Good morning, Master!” She repositioned, striking a sexy “cheesecake” pose. She bent one knee up high, and even draped an arm behind her head.

Somehow, and I really don’t know how, my penis was already stiff. The best explanation had to be automatic “morning wood,” because I didn’t feel aroused. Besides, the poor guy had to be totally destroyed after last night. I could feel it twitch in response to Sue Ellen’s pose, but I tried to ignore it.

I smiled and said, “Good morning to you, Cupcake. What time is it?”

“It’s almost ten o’clock. Master, how may I serve you?” Upon saying that, she suddenly sat up and repositioned into cock slave Position Number Three. She knelt on the bed with her knees spread wide, her tits proudly thrust out, and her hands behind her back.

I honestly didn’t want to get all horny. Really! I’d had my fill of that last night, believe me, and I only wanted my erection to go flaccid. But seeing Sue Ellen reposition herself like that sent a surge of arousal rushing through my body.

It’s so bizarre that she’s acting like an actual sex slave. And with such unfeigned eagerness. I wonder if I’ll ever get used to it? Plus, the mere fact that I get to wake up with busty teen bombshells like her. Will I ever get used to THAT?! I have to be the luckiest motherfucker on the face of the planet!

Nevertheless, I was determined to ignore her new pose too. Instead, I considered the time. “Ten, huh? That means Mindy and Cindy must be long gone. Did they get to work on time?”

Sue Ellen was maintaining her extremely titillating position. Her negligee was so short that I could directly see some of her pussy lips. She said, “I’m sure they did, since they left on time. But they weren’t exactly looking or feeling sprightly. I’d already gone on my morning run with Michelle and Ruby, so I helped them with breakfast. And they needed help. Between the two of them, I think they drank eight cups of coffee!”

I ran my hands through my hair and sat up, trying to wake myself up some more. “Wait. You went running, even before eight?!”

“Sure thing. And I’m glad to do it. I just think about keeping my body in tip top shape for you. I daydream about you running your hands all over me while my lips steadily slide up and down your great big cock, and it’s like the miles fly by and I’m done before I know it. I know your daughters feel the exact same way.”

She grinned impishly as she added, “Not all of us are big-cocked harem masters and best-selling authors who get to sleep in every day like a lazy bones.” She giggled playfully.

I protested, “‘Best selling’ is kind of a stretch. I’m not exactly Stephen King famous.”

“Even so, you do pretty darn well, from what I hear.” She looked around uncertainly, and then said, “You know, I’ve read three of your books.”

“Really?! Before you met me? Cool!”

She said bashfully, “Actually, after I met you. I’ve been reading like a book fiend since you conquered me.” She beamed brightly. “I can’t wait until I’ve read everything you wrote! I know it’s all fiction, and takes place in faraway lands in other eras, but I feel like I’m gaining all kinds of insights into your mind. For instance, I’ve figured out that you like tea but not coffee.”

“Really?! How’d you figure that out?”

“Because the characters in your novels drink a lot of tea but never coffee. You see? Unfortunately, between my time here and my time at Mamma Mia’s, I don’t have a lot of free time lately, but that’s okay. It’ll prolong the joy. When I read one of your books, it’s kind of like you’re right there, cuddling with me. And when I get to the racy parts ... oh my!” She wiggled her eyebrows playfully.

I asked, “Which books have you read so far, and how do you like them?”

“I’ve started in on your ‘Centurion’ series.”

“Oh? Do you have an interest in the Roman Empire?”

“As a matter of fact, I do. I love all kinds of history. Growing up in the middle of nowhere, I hardly was able to travel at all, so I traveled through space and time in my mind, with books. But mostly, I have an interest in YOU! So of course I love every single word you wrote! Master, how can you even think otherwise?!”

I grinned widely. I couldn’t help but get caught up in her enthusiasm. “Even the boring words, like ‘an’ and ‘the?’”

“Especially those!”

We both laughed that.

She resumed, “Seriously, I love that you’re a great author as well as my well-hung and all-powerful master. That’s just so cool! Anyway, I always get up and go running every morning. I don’t need much sleep. And it’s way more fun now, since I get to run with my slave sisters! And we help each other a lot. For instance, whenever one of us starts to fall behind, another will say something like ‘the King, ‘ or ‘King Dong attack.’ And that’ll be just like a kick in the pants!”

I asked, “What about strangers overhearing you?”

“Oh, don’t worry. We know how to talk in code so that no one else could possibly understand. For instance, how could anyone suspect something sexual after hearing a mention of ‘King’ or ‘King Dong?’”

“That’s true, I suppose.”

“And we’re always moving so it’s not like anyone would hear more than a few words in any case. This morning was kind of funny though, because we were all so keen to talk about what happened last night that we kept trying to talk while running, until we ran out of breath!” She giggled. “It kept on happening!”

I thought, Jesus. I don’t deserve someone like Cupcake, with her endless dedication to me. And I need to get back to doing more exercise too. It won’t do to turn into a flabby and out of breath master. Not to mention, nobody will think of me as a “great author” if I don’t actually do some writing at some point. I’ve been way too slack lately. And even when I do write it all comes out X-rated, which isn’t exactly helping to bring home the bacon.

I found myself hungrily eyeing her body, but then I felt bad about her maintaining that uncomfortable pose. So I said, “By the way, you don’t have to kneel like that. I didn’t ask you to assume an official position.”

She smiled. “Thanks, Master. I know. But I do it because I want to. It makes me feel good. Especially after your great victories last night, I’m feeling extra slave-y.”

“My ‘great victories?’”

“What you did with Cindy! Her initiation AND fucking her ass! Boy, you should have seen her this morning. She was soooo tired, but soooo blissed out and in love. Oh! And I almost forgot to mention ... You know what else happened this morning? It was so cool!” She was suddenly brimming with excitement.

“What?”

“When it came time for Cindy to dress after showering, Mindy put her Silken Bonds on for her! They were both quite excited about it during breakfast.”

“That’s good to hear,” I replied absently. It was a little hard to me to imagine what it must have been like for them.

She continued, “The real treat though was watching them. It was deliciously obvious that they were enjoying the feeling of being ‘bound’ to you in this way. They also had a sort of morning glow about them that made it obvious they’d started something special with this tradition of yours.”

“Mmmm, I should hope so!”

She looked hungrily at my crotch. “Master, I’m at your command. I’m fixin’ to make you happy. Do you want me to pleasure your cock or serve you in some other way?”

I’d been expecting my “morning wood” to fade away now that I’d woken up. But I looked down and realized that my erection was still poking out very obviously, even through the sheets. That was surprising to me, given how much sex I’d had yesterday. I came four times yesterday evening alone! I figured my arousal was being sustained by Sue Ellen’s sexy negligee and her eagerness. However, I most certainly wasn’t in any kind of mood for more sex. In fact, my dick felt a bit strange, like it had nearly been rubbed raw.

I said, “No thanks on the pleasuring right now. Just because I have a boner, that doesn’t mean I’m up for sex. I’m really wiped out from last night. I can’t believe you three girls got up so early, after all that happened. And you look fantastic!”

She beamed. “Thank you, Master. You’re too kind. But remember, most of the sex was between you and Cindy. Sure, the rest of us had our share of slurping and bobbing on your cock, but it wasn’t nearly as tired as all the stuff you two did.” She looked at me with a slyly amuses expression. “I understand the anal sex was particularly...” - she paused suggestively - “ ... exhausting and intense for y’all.”

“That it was. Phew!” I felt more tired just from thinking about it.

Sue Ellen leaned forward dramatically, causing her tits to nearly spill out of her negligee, which exposed her tanned skin right down to the edge of her nipples already. Clearly, she was trying to tempt me with her body. “Master, are you SURE you don’t need more help? Maybe getting all that cum out of you is exactly what you need.”

“I’m definitely sure.” I ignored the throbbing in my stiff cock. I talked to my penis in my mind. Go down, already! You damn thing, you. You never know when to take a rest!

She sat back, disappointed. She stared at the lump in my bed sheets as she said, “Awww. Michelle and Ruby will be really disappointed. You promised them they could help out with today’s tickle attack, you know.”

“I did? When did I do that?”

She looked back up into my eyes. “At yesterday’s family harem meeting. Remember? But also, late last night before you went to bed, you told them that their amnesty was over. So that’s kind of a contradiction. That’s why they’re not here right now and I am. I’m kind of keeping guard to make sure your wishes are fulfilled, depending on which way you want to go.”

“Thanks for that. But where are they now? And how on Earth did you stop them?”

“They’re down the hall in Michelle’s room, waiting and hoping you’ll change your mind. As to how I kept them out, let’s just say it wasn’t easy, especially since I had to keep them and me quiet so as to not wake you at the same time. I think they’re pretty mad at me right now. They REALLY love their tickle attacks.”

I replied, “I do too, for sure, but I have to listen to my body.”

She eyed my crotch again, and licked her lips. “I noticed the King still isn’t going down.”

“How can it, with you sitting here and looking like that? You’re too sexy!”

She smiled widely again.

I loved giving her compliments, because I could see how happy a few words could make her.

Not only was she keeping her submissive pose, she stiffened in a way that somehow made her look even better.

I said, “The truth is, I’d love a tickle attack too, especially since it’s probably going to be the last one for a long while. But I feel like I just got run over by a truck.”

I pondered what to do, torn between lust and wanting to give my penis a well-deserved rest. What’s the point of being a harem master if I don’t take full advantage? Not everything needs to be strategically thought out. Having the Hellions wanting to help changes things, because that will be my last tickle attack with them for a long time. Plus, let’s face it: three-on-one sounds pretty great!

Hell. Why not have my cake and eat it too?

With that in mind, I suggested, “What if I go down and have breakfast now, and if I’m feeling better after I eat, we could have the tickle attack then?”

Her eyes lit up. “I’m sure they’ll LOVE that idea, Master. And I do too!”

“Okay, let’s do that. Why don’t you tell them? They’re probably going to be all bouncy and excited, and I don’t have the energy to face that right now. I’m going to lie here a little longer and give Mindy a call to see how she and Cindy are doing.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.