Reasonable Bounds - Cover

Reasonable Bounds

Copyright© 2013 by Spacer X

Chapter 51

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 51 - This story is similar to my other epic-length story Six Times a Day in that there is one main male character who gets involved with a number of women. It also has a similar over the top style. The main difference is that the primary character is happily married, and a father instead of a son.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Couple   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Big Breasts  

Cindy and I continued to walk hand-in-hand along the candlelit path that wound around the pool. Though we were both so high on life that it felt more like we were gliding on air.

Since we were naked and outside at night, I asked her, “Are you cold?”

She was giddy. “I’ve got goose bumps all over, but that happened before we came outside! Just from seeing all these candles! Fuck the cold, I don’t care. I’m with you, and I’m in love, and I’ve never been so happy!”

I felt a chill up and down my spine, but it wasn’t from the cold, it was from my heart bursting with joy after hearing that. There was magic in the silence of the moment, so rather than replying I squeezed her hand in a supportive manner as we kept on slowly walking.

I was pretty sure the candles had to lead us to the deck area. Sure enough, hundreds of candles led us along the winding path through the trees to the deck. But I was in for a surprise when the deck came into view, because there was a party tent on the deck! It was rectangular and about as big as a medium-sized room in our house. But what struck me as unusual was that the plastic roof and walls were entirely see-through. Inside it, there was ANOTHER extra large mattress (although not as large as the two in the house, or it wouldn’t have fit), and an umbrella-styled heater, like the kind one sees at outdoor restaurants.

Obviously, Min has masterminded this, and I can see what she was aiming for: we’ll be able to have sex outdoors, at the very deck location that has such big personal significance for Cindy’s relationship with me, but at the same time, the party tent and heater will allow us to be just as comfortable as if we were still inside the house. Plus, thanks to the see-through plastic, we’ll be able to see the stars

Do I have the best wife ever, or what? Letting her talk me into having sex with other women has been the greatest thing that ever happened to me!

Cindy was overjoyed. She stopped and held her hands to her face, as if she simply couldn’t believe it. “Oh my God! I think I’m going to cry again. Where’s Mindy?! I just want to kiss her and love her all up!”

“That can be arranged.” That was Mindy’s voice, coming to us from the darkness behind us.

Cindy and I turned around and saw Mindy, Sue Ellen, Michelle, and Ruby. They’d been silently trailing us, but we’d been too transfixed by the candlelit path and then the tent to notice. They were all totally naked too (not counting the high heels), but nobody seemed to mind. Luckily, it was an unusually warm summer in southern California, so it wasn’t that cold to begin with, once one got over the shock of stepping outside.

Cindy’s voice was full of emotion. “Oh, Mindy! I would rush you and kiss you right now, except I don’t want to let go of Master’s hand for anything!”

“Maybe I’ll just rush you and kiss you, then,” Mindy said in a husky, lusty tone. And she proceeded to do just that. Although she walked instead of rushing towards us, since she was tottering along in high heels.

My two beautiful MILFs opened their mouths to each other and I had no illusions about there being a lot of tongue action going on between them, but only briefly. Cindy was too eager to get to the tent to stand around kissing.

Mindy pushed us forward. “Come on, you lovebirds. Let’s see some serious ‘initiating.’ And when I say ‘initiating, ‘ I really mean ‘fill ‘er up fucking!’”

Cindy and I entered the tent through a “door” that was little more than a zipper in one of the walls.

We didn’t get a chance to look around inside the tent though, because we were immediately on each other. I pulled Cindy down to the mattress and kissed her like a man possessed.

For the next little while, we necked, fondled, and rolled around the mattress like wild animals going at it. My penis was flaccid at first, due to my getting cold during our walk to the deck, but the heater was already glowing orange, so it was nice and toasty inside the tent and my dick was able to engorge to its full size.

Soon, Cindy and I were literally hot for each other. When I finally skewered my cock into her a few minutes later, I felt like I was sticking a hot poker into a molten core of boiling hot lava!

The others must have stayed outside the tent for a while, since I hadn’t bumped into anybody while Cindy and I were rolling around in the relatively confined space. But once I was on top of Cindy and started steadily pounding into her, I sensed the presence of the others around us. Then I started to see and feel hands and other body parts.

Mindy put a hand on my back and her head near my ear, while my entire body moved up and down like I was doing push-ups. “So, Honey ... How do you like ‘phase two’ so far?”

I grunted with approval.

“I hate to say this, but I feel inclined to stop you.”

I wasn’t happy to hear that, to say the least. “UGH! Why?”

I heard my wife say, “You can definitely keep on fucking, just not so vigorously. I’d like to finish the formal initiation part of things.”

“Oh, very well.” I reluctantly slowed my thrusting. Then, after some more prodding from Mindy, I got all the way off Cindy so she could rearrange us how she wanted.

I hadn’t noticed until now since I hadn’t really given the interior of the tent a close look yet, but there was a chair of sorts in the tent that was roughly similar to the Dream Chair. I say “of sorts” because it wasn’t really a chair, but more like a bean bag or stuffed animal in the shape of a chair. It had a back and armrests and a bottom, but there were no legs.

Additionally, there were other pillows small and large scattered around, and sheets and blankets. There even was a mini-fridge!

However, if there was a lamp I didn’t see it. We were mostly lit by the moon and the stars, although there was an orange glow coming from the heater too. I liked the atmosphere that the lack of regular electric lighting created. Plus, there was just enough moonlight to see facial expressions and body parts, so it was the best of both worlds.

Mindy said, “Okay, hubby, you sit in the chair, which we’ll pretend is the Dream Chair for the duration of the ceremony. Cindy, you sit on his lap ... fully impaled on his big cock, of course. It’s only proper, after all. Would you like to face him or the rest of us?”

I quickly moved to the chair, because I was eager to get back inside of Cindy again.

She almost beat me there, because she was just as eager to feel me fill her again. She replied, “As much as I love you all, I really want to look my master right in his eyes.”

Mindy replied, “Okay, then, make it so. And girls, you know what to do.”

Cindy fully impaled herself on me again. Both of us groaned with relief at being reunited again.

Mindy and the others arranged themselves like they’d been earlier when I was on the real Dream Chair, with Mindy and Sue Ellen kneeling on one side and Michelle and Ruby kneeling on the other.

Cindy was obviously extremely excited. Her eyes were fiery and her breathing was heavy as she looked at me from a few inches above me (since she was on my lap). She whispered in awe, “Master, this is it! I’m about to become one of your cock slaves, for real! For life!”

She started squeezing my cock with her pussy moves. But then, almost immediately, she decided that wasn’t enough. She switched to alternately churning and rising up and down on my shaft.

Mindy said in a portentous voice, “Indeed. Cindy, it is time. Your body already knows that it is hopelessly enslaved to my husband Dan and his cock. But now, I have one question for you: what are the five rules, in order of importance, that you and his other cock slaves must live by?”

Cindy spoke loudly and proudly: “‘Pleasure his cock.’... ‘No jealousy.’... ‘Share his cock.’... ‘Master’s needs come first.’ ... Mmmm! And... ‘wives get first dibs.’”

I thought back to when Sue Ellen had recited the rules during her initiation. Cindy took much longer, because after she said each rule she stopped to bounce up and down once on my cock, and then she make a full-circle churning motion on it.

I must say, I enjoyed this recitation much more!

Mindy was trying to act solemn, but she couldn’t stop herself from grinning at all of Cindy’s fucking motions. “Very good. And I love the cock-pleasuring way you said them with your entire body. Now, say your oath of devotion to show that you, all of you - mind and body, heart and soul - are ready and willing to be permanently enslaved to him as well.”

Cindy seemed not to hear Mindy at first. With her eyes closed, she kept on churning and grinding on my cock while slowly rising up and down on it like a horse on a merry-go-round. She was totally blissed out, tilting her head this way and that, letting her hair fly. She clutched her tits with both hands, pushing them together and also sensuously caressing them.

Just when I thought Mindy would have to say something to snap her out of it enough to respond, Cindy spoke with a deadly seriousness. “With this cock, I shall find my ultimate fulfillment.”

She suddenly stopped her sexy hip motions and clenched my cock hard with her PC muscle, like she was trying to squeeze it to death. It was somewhat painful for me, but the pleasure was far greater.

I was surprised when all four kneeling women intoned as one: “So shall it be.”

I shouldn’t have been surprised, since the exact same thing happened after Sue Ellen said that line during her initiation. But I’d forgotten, especially since Cindy was distracting me so well with her expert fucking motions.

In fact, Cindy seemed to be going into some kind of fuck-trance. Her face looked totally blissed out with her eyes closed, and when they opened they were glazed over and staring into nothing, making her appear even more out of it. Whereas her body seemed to be acting on its own, churning and bouncing on my pole according to some ancient, primal instinct.

Just to make sure she was all there and paying attention, I drew my hand up from her belly button and then tried to wedge a finger through her pressed-together boobs. I whispered, “Cin, remember, you’re not allowed to cum without my say so.”

That got her attention! She opened her eyes wide and stared at me in shock. “Oh no!” But far from slowing down or stopping to prevent herself from “illegally” cumming, she noticeably sped up her sexy moves. It was like her body simply couldn’t help it.

Then, even as she was trying to crush my cock to puree, she remembered to say her next line. “With and within my cunt and my ass, I shall embrace and worship my one and only master!”

Again, all the other women repeated in unison, “So shall it be.”

I couldn’t seem to control my body much either. Once I’d started running my hand over her, I couldn’t stop. Somehow, I went from “fingering” her cleavage to holding and caressing her breasts with both hands.

Since that part of her body was being tended to, she raised her hands up above her head and slowly waved them around. It was like she was dancing to a tune that only she could hear.

WOW! Good GOD! She looks even more beautiful than ever before. I swear, she’s lust personified!

I think, though, she remembered after a while that she was getting carried away, and that could put her in danger of cumming without my permission. So she slowed her hip movement considerably without completely stopping. Then she reverently breathed her next line. “Master, when your balls are full and heavy, I shall drain them for you into and onto my body, with love and devotion. With pleasure! Such pleasure! It’ll be my greatest joy! Whenever I see or feel you cum, my heart soars!”

I didn’t remember Sue Ellen’s recitation word for word, but I was sure Cindy ad-libbed a good portion of that as her passions took control. Clearly, it was coming from the bottom of her heart.

I glanced down at Michelle and Ruby, and saw confusion on their faces at Cindy’s unexpected additions. But they quickly recovered and non-verbally communicated with Mindy and Sue Ellen on the other side, because the four of them said as one, “So shall it be.”

Cindy’s effort to stay calm wasn’t successful for long. She stretched her hands as high as they could reach, unwittingly failing to touch the roof of the party tent by only a couple of inches. Indeed, her entire body stretched this way and that. It was like every last inch of her was glorying in the pleasure of riding my cock.

Her words were soaked with lust and love as she proudly proclaimed the next part of her oath: “I shall nourish my soul with the cum from your cock, Master, and in my love for you, I can deny you nothing!”

Then she added what I was sure was another heartfelt ad-lib, “I love you so much! You’ve made me so happy! And by God, I love it when you fuck me! I love it when you make me your slut!”

“So shall it be,” the others intoned. It looked like they were trying to stay solemn, but failing. I saw Michelle and Ruby stare up at Cindy’s stretched-out body with wide eyes and open mouths. The frustration that they weren’t the one getting fucked that good was written clearly on their faces.

I was tickled pink by that reaction for some reason, especially when I looked the other way at Mindy and Sue Ellen and saw their faces were exactly the same. That inspired me to start thrusting up into Cindy with vigor.

Cindy gasped in surprise. I could see that surprise turn to worry as she remembered she wasn’t allowed to cum yet. But she tempted danger by thrusting back down on me even more intensely! We were really fucking up a storm.

When Cindy got to her next line, she yelled it more than spoke it. “My tits are yours! My mouth is yours! My cunt is yours! My ass is yours! Master, my entire body belongs to you, to serve you, to please you, and I FUCKING LOVE IT! Make me your FUCK slave! Pleeeeasse!”

Her hands were still swaying way up high, like she was trying to reach the stars, but then I think she remembered something that happened at this point during Sue Ellen’s initiation, and she wanted it to happen too. She brought her hands down to her ass cheeks and gave herself a solid smack on either ass cheek, even as her hips rocked around like a small boat in a storm being tossed around by large, angry waves.

As if her meaning wasn’t obvious enough, she deviated from the prearranged script by crying out, “Spank me! Hard! OWN ME! Own me so fucking GOOD! Make me cum against my will!”

I smacked her hard on each ass cheek. It was tough hitting a moving target, but her facial expression showed that she loved it so much that I smacked her a couple more times on each side.

I had to stop though, because I was sure she would cum if I kept it up, and I didn’t want her to cum too soon. I was hoping she could hold out at least until she finished saying her required lines.

The other women were so surprised and obviously aroused by this turn of events that there was a long pause because they finally got organized and chanted their line together: “So shall it be.”

Cindy closed her eyes and somehow managed to look even more blissed out than she already was. She spoke in a surprisingly conversational tone, considering her tits were bouncing in my hands as her chest heaved for air. “I remember what Sue Ellen said at this point. She said, ‘Master, I hope you’ll spank me a lot, for any reason, or no reason at all.’ Then she said, ‘My body belongs to you! It exists for your pleasure!’ That’s SO TRUE! Master, I know the sheer joy she felt then! Make me your bitch! Your slut! Your personal whore! Your sex toy! Make me beg for the chance to merely lick your balls!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.