Reasonable Bounds - Cover

Reasonable Bounds

Copyright© 2013 by Spacer X

Chapter 49

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 49 - This story is similar to my other epic-length story Six Times a Day in that there is one main male character who gets involved with a number of women. It also has a similar over the top style. The main difference is that the primary character is happily married, and a father instead of a son.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Couple   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Big Breasts  

I had just given Cindy a back massage, and she’d given me one. Now we were simply lying side-by-side on our big bed with our eyes closed. Both of us were wearing robes with nothing on underneath. I think we wanted to be covered up so we wouldn’t get aroused and do something overtly sexual while we were waiting for Sue Ellen to come home. We knew that we’d have to save our energies for the imminent initiation ceremony.

But while we felt content physically, both of us had worries on our minds. I didn’t feel the need to discuss mine, because they were so obvious, like hoping the ceremony would take place without a hitch. Cindy was quite for a while as well, but after about ten minutes of just resting quietly next to me, she opened her eyes and shyly said, “Master? I hate to bother you, but...”

“What is it, love?” I opened my eyes and gently ran my hands through her hair.

“It’s just ... I’m thinking about how Sue Ellen’s initiation went. There was a certain amount of emotional turmoil that burst out in the middle of it, and I want to prevent that from happening again this time. The thing is, this ceremony is a very, very emotional event for all of us cock slaves, even if it’s not our turn yet. You may not understand just how much it means, and what it means, for us to embrace our enslavement to you.”

I said, “I’m almost positive you’re right about that. I’m trying, but so far I can’t really understand that mindset at all.”

“Yeah, I figured. But trust me, this is a big deal, much bigger than a mere marriage.”

There was something about the way she said “mere marriage” that pricked my interest. “Seriously?”

She sat up and spoke with increased passion. “Sure. When I think back to my wedding to what’s-his-name, that pales in comparison to this.” She giggled a little, because she obviously knew the name of Rex, her abusive ex-husband. “I think you still don’t have any idea what we really mean when we say we’re your cock slaves. Marriages these days, they’re not very serious. You don’t have to fully commit because you can back out with a divorce at any time. I have one friend who’s been married SEVEN times! It’s a disgrace. Whereas slavery is forever. And intensely and explicitly SEXUAL slavery? Do I even need to say more? I know there’s no law enforcing it, and you wouldn’t force us to stay-”

I interrupted, “I most definitely wouldn’t.”

“Yeah, I know. And that’s sweet, in its own way. But in our minds, this truly is a lifetime commitment. And it’s a TOTAL commitment! Again, with marriage, you don’t have to bring much into it emotionally if you don’t want to. That’s not so here! We have a set of rules and expectations that are very strict. And I, for one, wouldn’t want it any other way, nor would any of the others in your harem! I feel very privileged to have been chosen to help serve your cock, like I’m one of the elite of the elite.”

Staring off into space, she added, “Being a cock slave means the whole world to me! It’s something I can put my whole heart and soul into. It allows me to become something larger than just myself. I get to be part of a winning team, winning every single time any of us gets you to have a really nice cum. I was so down when I was married. The mental abuse was even worse than the few times he hit me. I felt all alone, and unloved. Ruby was pretty much all I had. But now, I have the love and support I was missing, and then some. Not to mention all the excitement, and constant sexual pleasure! Thank you for including me!”

I was surprised at how emotionally important this seemed to be for her. I corrected her, “No, thank YOU. You spoil me. All of you do.”

She giggled. “it’s true, we do. But it’s so much FUN! Anyway, that brings me to what I want to talk to you about, if we have time.”

“Go ahead,” I said. I sat up too. “Even if Sue Ellen shows up this very minute, I’d tell everyone to hold their horses until you get whatever you want to say off your chest.”

“Thanks.” She cuddled up closer to me and smiled. “You’re the best. Actually, all I want is a little reassurance. You’ve told me before that you truly want me to be one of your slaves, that you love me for me and not just because I’d complete things as Ruby’s mother and close family friend.” She looked pleadingly into my eyes. “Can you just ... tell me that again? As the big moment comes closer, I’ve got butterflies in my stomach because I’m filled with self-doubt.”

I smiled warmly. “That’s the easiest task in the world. I don’t have to gild the lily in the slightest. Cindy, I truly love you. You’re smart, amazing, talented. and beautiful. Being around you puts a smile on my face. If I am honest with myself, in some alternate reality where I met you at the right time instead of Mindy, I could easily see having you as my wife. I’m the luckiest guy in the world, because, in a way, I’m living in both realities now. You’re a total bombshell hottie in my eyes, and you should never doubt it, but this is about so much more than sex. I love YOU, all of you!”

Cindy smiled widely. I could see the worry lines disappear from her face. “I like that! Can you say that last thing again?”

I chuckled. “Sure. I love YOU. All of you! Don’t compare yourself to the girls. If they were completely out of the picture, I’d still be over the moon just to have you and Mindy in my life.”

Cindy’s eyes shone with joy. It looked like she was struggling not to cry tears of joy. “Thank you for saying that. That makes me feel so good, so wanted!”

I gave her a squeeze. “You ARE wanted! And not just by me. Everybody here loves you. If you weren’t Mindy’s best friend already - which you probably were - then you certainly are now. And more and more, you two are lovers as well. You’re Ruby’s mother, of course, but you’ve always been a mom to Michelle too, just as Mindy has been a mom to Ruby. And now the sex draws you even closer to both Hellions. As for Sue Ellen ... I’m sure you’re going to become her mother of sorts, slave sister, lover, close friend, and more, if you aren’t already. Everybody is becoming everyone else’s best friend AND lover. It’s all great. You fit right in as a vital piece of this magical group thing that’s developing. Never doubt it! Savor it, because it’s very special, and you’re very special.”

She let out a long, contented sigh. “Aaaaah! Thanks so much for saying that. That’s going to give me the confidence to get through this ceremony, and with verve and style, even. You’re right that we’re all coming together in such a lovely way. You’re obviously having tug-of-war issues right now, but from my point of view, everything about the harem is like a dream come true.”

She pondered things for a few moments, and then added, “You know, it’s funny. I think a lot of women in my position would be trying to plot to take Mindy’s place as number one in your life and your heart, but that’s the farthest thing from my mind right now. I couldn’t be happier being her assistant of sorts, and not having that spotlight and all that pressure on me. This harem needs her as your wife just as much as it needs you. My goal is to help be the ‘glue’ that makes this harem stick together: temper down Mindy’s excessive cucquean and pushy tendencies, help your power struggle with the Gruesome Twosome, and generally troubleshoot and bridge differences.”

I said, “That sounds great. But you’ve expressed that kind of intention before, and so far you haven’t really shown a lot of resolve to get tough when I needed you to. For instance, secretly jacking me off underwater in the hot tub instead of helping me keep things from getting out of hand. Or the way you left me to Anjali, Nina, and Monique during their good-bye kisses.”

She winced. “I know. Part of that is because you keep me so damn horny all the time! You try being tough when you’re on the brink of orgasm!”

I laughed. “Believe me, I’ve been in that situation a lot lately.”

“That’s true,” she realized with a grin. “But I’ve also told you that I’ve been reluctant to play the ‘buzzkill’ role when I felt like I was teetering on falling off the edge of the harem. This ceremony is going to help a lot with that, I think. We all know that you’re usually a step or two behind when it comes to accepting change, and we love you for your quirks like that. But I understand what a big deal tonight’s ceremony is, even if you don’t yet. Already, just knowing that it’s going to happen, I feel a powerful sense of belonging, and that gives me confidence. I want to be like Sue Ellen - someone who you can trust to always be on your side.”

I was so encouraged to hear this that I leaned in closer to give her a big kiss.

To my surprise, she suddenly pulled away and stood up. “Oh no! No you don’t!” She walked to a far corner of the room.

I sat up straighter with a puzzled look on my face. “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing. It’s just that if we start kissing, I won’t want to ever stop. Before you know it, we’ll be doing a lot more than just kissing. We have to save it for the ceremony. Plus, I need time to get ready. In fact, I have to go right now, because if I stay in the same room as you I won’t be able to control myself!”

I chuckled with relief. “Okay. Be that way. Just remember wherever you go how much I love you.”

“Aaaah!” She theatrically put her hands over her ears. “Stop! Or, so help me God, I won’t be held responsible for completely draining your balls dry before the ceremony even starts! I have to go. Now!” With that, she rushed out the door and closed it behind her.

She left me feeling amused, amorous, and very happy. Cin is so great. To think that she still doubts herself and her place in the harem. It’s such a shame. I’m just going to have to show her over and over again what she means to me, starting tonight.

Luckily, I’m feeling very energized, especially after that talk. I sure hope Sue Ellen gets here soon. I’m raring to fuck everyone and everything in sight! Hell, we might see a full-on King Dong sighting soon!

I chuckled some more at the absurdity of the whole King Dong concept, and also at the fact that I was starting to buy into it a little bit.

I was so worked up about the ceremony that I actually paced around my room in circles. (I couldn’t really pace anywhere else, since I wasn’t allowed to go downstairs yet, and I didn’t want to run into Cindy somewhere upstairs.) I had to force myself to calm down, but I was too pumped up to read a book or even watch TV. I ended up taking a long shower, even though it was entirely unnecessary, just to have something to do.

While showering, I got to thinking some more about these initiation ceremonies. Cindy’s right, of course. I am slow to adjust. Even after she and others keep telling me that this initiation is more important than a wedding, I still can’t fully grasp that. But if that’s what she thinks, that alone makes it true, because things like weddings are all about symbolic meaning anyway.

I wish I could do something more to show her how I feel. Maybe some kind of grandiose gift? But what does one give a slave who says all her possessions belong to me?! FUCK, this remarkable woman wants to be my SEX SLAVE! No, make that she IS my sex slave! What gesture could I possibly make in response to that that would be significant enough to even begin to compare to that?! She’s given me the gift of HERSELF! Forever! Jesus!

I was still showering when Mindy knocked on the bedroom door and gave me the good news that Sue Ellen had arrived earlier than expected and everything was ready to go.

I was extremely glad, because my talk with Cindy had calmed her down, but at the same time it wound me up. I’m getting married again, only more so! Good God! I can’t blow this. Everybody looks up to me as this great master with endless sexual stamina and cleverness and power and all the rest. Well, for the rest of the evening, I’m gonna fucking blow their minds by being just that!

A couple of minutes later, I stood at the top of the stairs holding Cindy’s hand. I wore nothing but a white robe, while Cindy was buck naked except for her high heels, some jewelry, and a couple of flowers in her hair. She must have spent the time since she’d left my room subtly applying makeup and doing her hair, because I sincerely and quietly told her, “You look even more fantastic than usual. I’m so proud to have you at my side!”

She whispered back, “SHUSH! Master, my heart is racing too much as it is. I love you so much!”

“I love you too.”

She quietly growled, “I said SHUSH! Or you’ll leave me no choice but to suck and fuck your big cock right here!”

I decided I really did need to shush or we really would get carried away. So I just smiled at her. “Shall we?”

“Yes, Master!” She shivered with delight as we started down the stairs.

We walked into darkness, because all the lights downstairs were turned off. Instead, there were electric candles on the floor starting about halfway down the stairs. They grew in number (and thus brightness) as the trail of lights went around the corner and out of sight.

True, the same candle path idea had been used with Sue Ellen’s initiation, but it was proof of the power of tradition and great ideas. Just seeing the candles caused memories of that initiation to flood my brain, and it sent shivers down my spine.

I glanced at Cindy and saw that she was similarly moved. She clutched my hand tightly for support.

Mindy had gone ahead of us a couple of minutes earlier, and we didn’t see anyone at first as we reached the bottom of the stairs. But then we looked from the foyer into the living room, and saw a truly breath-taking vision. There was a fire roaring in the fireplace, and there was a path of candles leading to the Dream Chair, with more candles artistically scattered here and there throughout the room. But the room was mostly covered in darkness, with the flickering fire and candles creating a magical and almost mystical atmosphere.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.