Reasonable Bounds
Chapter 40

Copyright© 2013 by Spacer X

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 40 - This story is similar to my other epic-length story Six Times a Day in that there is one main male character who gets involved with a number of women. It also has a similar over the top style. The main difference is that the primary character is happily married, and a father instead of a son.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Couple   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Big Breasts  

Sue Ellen walked briskly towards the living room, forcing me to keep up. Knowing that the others wouldn’t be able to hear through the closed door if she spoke quietly, she muttered, “Master, I am so hot for you right now that I’m about to die! I’m gonna burn up!”

I grinned at that. “Don’t die, please. I love you too much, Cupcake. I plan to spend many decades with you before we think of dying.”

“Mmmm! Many decades of owning me and controlling me! Decades of you keeping me in my place worshipping your cock! WOW!”

I thought that was overly extreme language, but I was so eager for some unrestrained action that I didn’t care. “Let’s get upstairs where we can ‘talk’ without the others hearing us.”

She picked up on the knowing way I’d said “Talk,” and she licked her lips in anticipation. She even craned her mouth wide, as if she was practicing to fit my cock in it. “OH! Yes, please! Faster!”

We’d almost reached the stairs because we were walking briskly. But that wasn’t quick enough for her, because she untied her bikini bottoms and let them fall, and then ran right up the stairs. Near the top, she squealed playfully, “Catch me if you can!”

I was feeling energized, not to mention very aroused by the prospect of finally getting to cum soon, so I hustled on up after her. I didn’t give a moment’s thought about who might come across those bikini bottoms later.

But she zipped ahead, so by the time I reached my bedroom door and closed it behind me, she was already in the middle of the room and in Cock Slave Position Number Three: kneeling with her knees spread wide, her tits thrust out, and her hands behind her back as if they’d been tied there.

Her eyes shone with excitement as she bowed her head while still maintaining eye contact with me. She didn’t need to keep her voice down anymore, so she spoke loudly and proudly. “Master, please, how can this humble slave best love you and serve you and your magnificent cock? Please let me start by sucking on it, and titfucking it! Then I want you to give me a good, solid pussy pounding! Oh, and I need you to cum deep inside me!”

I chuckled as I stripped out of my annoying swimsuit. “My, my, my. Aren’t you a demanding slutty little slave tonight?”

She immediately blushed, making her look cute, as well as sexy as fuck. “I’m so sorry! It’s just that ... It’s just that I’m so excited! Nicky approves of us! That’s a big step towards me being openly accepted as one of your personal fuck toys! I can’t begin to tell you how much that means to me! And my favorite way of showing my love for you is through your cock!”

I stepped up to her and put my pulsing erection in her face. All evening, it had “suffered” through a lot of very sexy teasing, but precious little release. I rubbed the tip across her cheeks, chin, and nose. “Well then, why don’t you show me with your sexy sliding lips and your talented tongue?”

“Gladly!” My cock had been smearing pre-cum on her left cheek, but in the blink of the eye she had her lips around it and she started bobbing with what could only be described as pure joy. She moaned loudly and repeatedly like she was eating the most delicious meal in existence.

Usually, Sue Ellen sucked me off with her eyes closed so she could fully concentrate on her task. But now she was staring up at me while I stared right back. There was so much love being expressed between us that I almost wanted to cry. I saw tears start to form a little in her eyes. It happened so quickly that I figured they were almost certainly tears of joy instead of the usual tears of struggle, or at least a combination of both.

Good God, my Cupcake is an excellent cocksucker! There were a number of points during the evening when I was on the very brink of cumming, which would have meant that she would have been swallowing my load already. But after the long talk with Nicky, I’d stayed at a high mental arousal level while my dick got a chance to nearly fully recover.

(Nicky’s occasional rocking on my boner felt great, but that was small potatoes compared to the usual amount of stimulation I’d grown accustomed to. It was more mentally thrilling, because Nicky was the one doing it.)

I felt I was good to last for a while before cumming. Sure, I could have blasted a load into Cupcake’s mouth right away, but I wanted to take my time enjoying her oral expertise and extreme passion for sucking me first. Sure, the word “worship” was blasphemous and over the top, but it usually seemed to fit with the way she sucked my cock. She was downright rapturous and reverential. I looked forward to having a hell of a great time!

As Sue Ellen slurped and bobbed, I found myself thinking, Curious. I feel wonderfully at ease right now. It’s not just the overwhelming physical pleasure. Somehow, this just feels RIGHT. I’m definitely growing into this master role. True, I feel twinges of guilt sometimes at the unfairness of it all, but my slaves love it so much, how can I really disapprove? Good grief, Sue Ellen is so ecstatic that she’s about to make both of us cry tears of joy, and that’s just because I’m letting her suck my cock. I can hardly wait until I fuck her later, and REALLY blow her mind!

As usual, Sue Ellen was heavily focused on stimulating my sweet spot. Her tightly sealed lips slid back and forth over it endlessly, and her tongue licked and flicked at it whenever possible. But I noticed something missing from her typical style, and that was her hands. She was great at using both hands to play with the rest of my shaft and my balls, but she wasn’t doing that now because she still had her hands pinned behind her back.

I said, “Slave, permission to use your hands.”

Boom! Just like that, my privates were completely covered with her hands or her mouth. But she pulled her lips off long enough to swirl her tongue down to and around my balls, like she was marking them as hers.

As she did that, she said, “Master, you make me so very, very happy! I do declare! I reckon choking on your cock is the most fun a human being can have on God’s green Earth! Tonight at the hot tub was such fun, and then I get to come inside to all THIS!”

I think she’d been planning on saying more, but once she said “this,” she couldn’t stop herself from engulfing my cockhead and bobbing on it with renewed intensity. Or at least equal intensity - I don’t think it was possible for her to get any more passionate than what she was doing already.

In fact, using her hands and mouth on me still wasn’t enough for her. She soon repositioned and encased my boner in her cleavage. But that didn’t free her mouth to talk, because she craned her head down and gobbled on my cockhead at the same time! Unfortunately, her lips couldn’t reach all the way to my sweet spot from there, so she randomly switched between full-on cocksucking, full-on titfucking, and a cocksucking-titfucking hybrid.

She was doing the hybrid when I heard a voice say, “A-ha! I win!”

I wasn’t concerned, because I recognized the voice as Cindy’s. I turned to look, and saw Cindy standing beside Mindy. They’d had just entered the room. Both of them were holding their bikini bottoms instead of wearing them. They seemed proud and shameless of their total nudity.

Mindy muttered, “Darn!” But she didn’t seem too upset. In fact, she couldn’t stop smiling.

Cindy explained to me while she walked closer, “We made a bet about your ‘talk’ with Sue Ellen. I bet your talk would involve you cramming her mouth full of cock until she was crying, and Mindy said it would involve you spearing her cunt until she was screaming. So I win! I even got the crying part right.”

I smiled at that. Then I looked down at Sue Ellen’s bobbing head and her adoring gaze back up at me, and smiled even wider. Sure enough, tears were freely flowing down her cheeks. I put my hands on Sue Ellen’s head and ran my fingers through her hair, causing her to somehow purr contentedly through her intense sucking.

Mindy and Cindy were standing right next to me now. They beamed at Sue Ellen like proud parents watching their precious child accept a major award.

Mindy muttered, “Look at her go! Such love. Such energy. Such devotion.”

Cindy muttered back, “Her entire body is on fire, fully focused on serving that horse cock. I bet she feels it all the way down to her toes. It really inspires me to step up my cocksucking game. I’m salivating like crazy just watching her bobbing head.”

Mindy sighed fondly. “She’s an inspiration to us all.”

I asked Cindy, “What do you win with your bet?”

“We didn’t actually bet anything, but I’m going to claim my reward just the same.” Taking advantage of the fact that I was still standing in the middle of the room, she immediately knelt behind me and started licking my ass crack!

That felt fantastic, but just to be polite, I asked Sue Ellen, “Are you okay with Cindy joining in?”

At first, Sue Ellen merely replied, “Mmmm-hmmm!” Clearly, she was having too much fun slurping on my cock to want to talk. But then she realized that wasn’t polite, and she was alternating a lot with her blowjob/titfuck combo anyway, so she pulled her lips off.

While still lapping against my sweet spot, she said, “Of course! The rule is ‘Share the cock’ after all! Besides, I LOVE sharing! Master, you’re even more masterly and all-powerful when I can peek between your legs and see Cindy serving your ass! God, how I love being enslaved! Right on, sister!” With that, she went right back to her titfucking and cocksucking.

Cindy repositioned to lick all the way along my perineum (my “taint”), to my balls. At the same time, she stuck her index finger in my asshole and started fingering my prostate! I could feel she was wearing a glove on one hand; she must have put it on while she was standing behind me.

Sweet Jesus, that feels amaaaazing! If she keeps that up I might not last long after all!

Mindy didn’t seem to want to get involved though, at least not yet. She threw herself on the bed right in front of me and lay down. But she propped her head up with pillows so she could have an unobstructed view of the proceedings.

I asked her, “Wanna join us?”

“Nah. Not yet, at any rate. I’m basking.”

“Basking?”

“Basking. This is cucquean heaven right here. By the way, how did the talk with Nicky go? Did you two get frisky? Please make my night. No, make my whole year: tell me that you swapped spit with her and played with her bountiful boobies to your heart’s content!”

I said with indignation, “I did no such thing! How can you even suggest that?” I had to speak in several word bursts after that, because Sue Ellen and Cindy were getting to me. “For one thing ... you know she’s ... physically ... off limits for me ... completely and forever. For another ... that kind of talk ... is ... is ... outlawed around here. UGH! I ... I’ve told you ... several ... several times ... point blank ... HNNG! That ... that ... UNH! ... that Nicky is simply my daughter! And ... and nothing more ... No sex ... no sex with her ... possible! ... Not ... not possible! And yet ... you push and push and push!”

God, it was tough to get all that out. I was clenching my teeth and squeezing my PC muscle, but totally loving the endless erotic rush.

My sneaky wife looked away in embarrassment.

I took a deep breath and then managed to growl out my whole reply in one burst. “You’re going to get punished for that. Believe me!”

I was annoyed at her question, but then again I wasn’t exactly eager to admit how Nicky had sat in my lap and even rocked a little on my boner a few times! I felt Nicky and I hadn’t done anything wrong, but it was also true our talk hadn’t been entirely chaste either. I couldn’t tell Mindy that though because she would no doubt jump to all the wrong conclusions.

My wife complained, “I’m sorry you took it the wrong way. But come on, I was just asking a question, not making a suggestion.”

“Yeah, right. ‘Make my whole year, ‘ remember?”

I was having too difficult a time saying anything, and I realized I had a lot more to say. So I clenched the sides of Sue Ellen’s head and held her still until she limited herself to just squeezing my boner with her D-cups a little bit. After about a minute, that delirious and heady orgasmic urge slowly lessened. I couldn’t do anything about Cindy and her anal probing, but she somehow got the message and just simply kept her finger up my butt for a little while.

Once I could breathe instead of pant, I looked to Sue Ellen. “And speaking of people needing punishment, I’m unhappy with you too. Most of the time you’ve been a total joy, and sexually you’re a dream come true, but what happened to how you were supposed to help me control myself in the hot tub? Far from doing that, you secretly jacked me off under the water!”

Sue Ellen looked up at me with a deer-in-the-headlights expression. Her eyes went wide, and she pulled her lips off my boner, only to keep that same perfect ‘O’ shape to show her shock. After a long pause, she said, “Oooooh ... Shit!”

An even longer pause followed as her face turned cherry red. My cock was still in her cleavage, but she stopped all movement. Finally, she said, “I’m SO sorry, Master! So very, very sorry! The truth is, I plum forgot! I remembered at first, but then, sitting next to you, feeling your power and manliness radiating out to me, knowing that you had a stiff cock that was completely unattended ... It was like ... my mind went blank! All I could think about was your sad and lonely cock, and how it needed my help!”

I rolled my eyes. I also couldn’t help but grin a little bit. “Look. Let’s get real. It’s not a big deal if my dick gets stiff and stays ‘untended.’ It’s happened zillions of times in my life, believe me.”

Sue Ellen said with passion, “Two wrongs don’t make a right! Not even a zillion wrongs. I can’t change the past, but I’m one of your cock slaves now.” She started sliding her tits around my shaft more actively as she said, “Serving your cock is pretty much my top priority over anything. It’s what gets me out of bed and puts a smile on my face all day.”

I couldn’t resist grinning and commenting, “I got the impression that you were the type to smile pretty much all the time even before I met you.”

She beamed. “That’s true, but my smile is bigger and hardly ever leaves my face now that I’ve found my one true purpose, living for my master’s pleasure!” She grew more serious. “I’m not trying to escape punishment - God knows I deserve a harsh spanking - but ‘pleasure the cock’ is Cock Slave Rule Number One! I’ve taken that to heart. Master, it’s a serious problem: how can I sit next to you while you’re all stiff and untended and NOT stroke it?!”

With that, she tilted her head back down and resumed licking around my sweet spot.

Cindy’s probing to my prostate also began again, though in a more tentative manner.

Mindy had been listening and watching closely. She smirked. “Honey, she’s got a great point. She was given orders that totally contradicted each other. The poor dear.”

I wasn’t happy, and my face showed it (briefly - what Sue Ellen was doing to my privates meant I couldn’t frown for long). I said to Mindy, “I never made those official rules. I think this is a cautionary story about taking the cock slave ethic too far.”

“And yet you’re not exactly pushing her head off you,” Mindy pointed out.

Sure enough, Sue Ellen had her lips around my cockhead as part of her latest cocksucking-titfucking combo, and I was enjoying the hell out of it. I muttered, “I’m weak. I get too fucking horny. It’s a problem. But ... speaking about working at cross purposes, Cupcake, I’m not happy that you secretly jacked me off without permission. That said, you did a wonderful job of it! I’m impressed with your stamina. You stroked me without even taking a minute’s rest for a good hour or more!”

Sue Ellen was so delighted yet embarrassed that it was totally adorable. As her cheeks reddened some more, she pulled her lips off my thickness to mutter, “Awww, shucks. It was nothing, really.”

She lapped on my sweet spot for a good minute, then added, “Like Michelle likes to say, ‘This is who we are. This is what we do.’ I wish y’all would stop thanking me so much. Especially you, Master. Slaves aren’t thanked. They’re just ordered around! Besides, sucking your cock is its own reward!”

With that, she engulfed my cockhead and then some. She’d been restraining herself for the past few minutes due to me wanting to recover enough to speak easily. But she resumed bobbing with cheeks sucked in and an intense amount of suction.

Cindy understood the mood shift and resumed probing my ass. She was fondling my balls through my legs too.

Mindy said, “Honey, don’t listen to her about not wanting to be thanked. She says that, and she means it in one kind of way, but she feasts on any word of praise you give her. You really have become her entire world!”

I didn’t know how to deal with that level of praise. I nodded to Mindy to show I understood. Then, suddenly eager to change the topic, I asked, “Anyway, why are you and Cindy here already? What happened with the girls after Cupcake and I left?”

She frowned. “Not much. You’re the center of excitement, in case you haven’t noticed. Our kids were having a grand time talking with each other, mostly about your supposed ‘new relationship’ with Sue Ellen, and Cindy and I felt out of place. They didn’t want two old bags of bones hanging around. Plus, we knew that you’d be doing something fun with your cute Cupcake. Believe me, this is much more entertaining.”

I responded, “That may be, but you’re gonna get an even bigger punishment now for insulting yourself and Cindy with that ‘bag of bones’ line. That’s not modesty;that’s unhealthy. You’re as beautiful as any teenager. No, more so, because I love you so much that it hurts. The way you’ve willingly shared me and helped create this harem makes me love you even more. But you still need to be punished, so get behind Sue Ellen and lick her sex slave ass.”

Mindy bolted up in bed. “WHAT?!”

“You heard me. What Cindy is doing to me kind of inspired me.” That was true. Even as I spoke, Cindy put her tongue in my ass crack and began licking it like there was ambrosia in there! I was very glad that I was scrupulous about staying clean back there, or I don’t think she would have been so keen. She was still poking around in my anus with her gloved finger as well.

Mindy said emphatically, “But I don’t want to do that!”

“I know you don’t, which is why it’s a good punishment. Plus, Sue Ellen deserves a reward for being her usual awesome self.”

Mindy fell back to the bed and groaned loudly. “Uggggh! I should have stayed at the hot tub.”

I said, “To make it easier on you, you can work up to licking her ass. Start by getting behind her and doing whatever you can to make her feel better, such as playing between her legs. Lick and kiss her neck and ears. Oil up your tits and rub them all over her back. Etcetera. Get creative.”

“But I don’t swing that way. I really don’t!”

“Sure you don’t.” I said that sarcastically. But then I decided to change my approach, and added, “Which is why it’s a punishment.”

If she wanted the fig leaf on the pretense she didn’t enjoy what was happening, I was willing to go along with that. I figured she’d be enjoying my “punishment” before long in any case. My real goal wasn’t to punish her, but to break down her resistance to bisexual fun some more.

I secretly snickered to myself, Besides, what sort of husband would refuse to share his cock slaves with his loving wife? Only the most ungrateful kind. Plus, the more sex my women have with each other, the easier it’ll be for me to make sure they’re sexually satisfied.

Mindy got up and went to her night stand, where she had some lotion. She started slathering up her breasts with it. But she griped to me, “You’re a real meanie, you know that?”

I growled playfully. “Grraarr!”

I took a good look at my wife standing naked when she wasn’t paying attention to me, and thought, It’s easy to see where Shelle and Nicky get their exceptional looks from. And people call me “handsome” and a “hunk.” We really raised up a couple of jaw droppers! If Min is a good guide, as she should be, our daughters will only be MORE stunning two decades from now!

I still had my hands in Sue Ellen’s hair, and she was still bobbing like she had a dire need to get me to cum immediately. She was holding up her big tits with both hands and intermittently squeezing my lower shaft with them, but that had taken a backseat in comparison to what her mouth was doing.

I was highly amused that my wife and I were having a casual conversation while Sue Ellen was doing all that to me, and Cindy was doing amazing things with her tongue and finger in my ass crack to boot. Between the two of them, I was starting to pant heavily again.

Mindy kept on oiling up her tits until they were shiny. “What did you and Nicky talk about anyway? I stuck around long enough to ask her, but she was pretty mum. She sure seemed happy and content though.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.