Reasonable Bounds - Cover

Reasonable Bounds

Copyright© 2013 by Spacer X

Chapter 18

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 18 - This story is similar to my other epic-length story Six Times a Day in that there is one main male character who gets involved with a number of women. It also has a similar over the top style. The main difference is that the primary character is happily married, and a father instead of a son.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Couple   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Big Breasts  

Cindy, Mindy, and I were still chatting at the backyard patio table after finishing breakfast when I heard someone coming. I looked up and saw Nicky and Michelle opening the sliding glass door and then the screen door so they could come out and join us.

I was caught flat footed! Cindy and Mindy had showered and dressed nicely in normal, modest clothes before coming downstairs. But in my rush to catch a possible spy I had come down wearing just my robe and nothing else. My hair was tussled and I knew I had to smell funky. Hell, I probably still had dried sex fluids on me from the night before.

But that wasn’t so troublesome as what Nicky and Michelle were wearing: the same bikinis they’d had on last night at the hot tub! They looked even more titillating in the bright light of day. Seeing Nicky walk right up to me wearing just her skimpy red two piece literally made me forget to breathe. Every step she took caused a major “tit-quake.” Seeing her hips move was like watching sex in motion.

And then I saw Michelle standing next to her in her itsy-bitsy yellow string bikini. Whoa! It’s a wonder I didn’t pass out for lack of oxygen! She was wearing both pieces of her bikini, and I remembered that I’d only seen those bikini bottoms last night because she started out topless.

My penis had had a nice long rest from any sexual arousal during my talk with Cin and Min, but that changed in an instant. I was lucky that I was sitting with my crotch under the table, so I was able to scramble and make sure my boner didn’t poke right through the gap in my robe!

“Hey, everybody!” Michelle said, smiling and looking happy.

Nicky also looked happy. Most importantly, it seemed from their body language that the two sisters were pleased with each other. I hoped that whatever weird issue they were having last night was over. As a family we have our troubles sometimes, but we’re all very close to each other and we almost always work things out without big fights.

Cindy and Mindy got up to give both Michelle and Nicky some hugs and pecks on the cheeks as well as saying more friendly greetings.

Watching them, I suddenly realized I couldn’t just sit there like a complete idiot. I had to join in. This was definitely a bad thing! All I had to keep my robe closed was a single sash across my waist. With my penis being what it is when fully erect - eight inches long and unusually thick - there was really nothing to stop it from rising up and poking straight out, opening a gap in my robe below the inadequate sash!

I was forced to resort to a very unusual gambit to avoid an extremely embarrassing situation. I trapped my boner between my thighs and kept it squeezed tight between them and pointing straight down.

Luckily, it worked while I hugged Michelle. More good news was that she just kissed each of my cheeks and gave me a relatively normal hug. I suppose she felt she couldn’t rub her huge torpedoes all over my chest or anything else along those lines while Nicky was standing right next to her and watching. If she only could have seen through my robe and discovered my boner pointing straight down! I don’t know what she would have done, but I’m sure she would have said or done something.

However, Nicky wasn’t moving. Furthermore, she was getting increasingly shy, with a blush spreading across her face. So I had to go to her to kiss her before she ran out of courage. I attempted to shuffle along, but right as I got to her my boner sprang free! Talk about terrible timing! It popped right through the robe and poked straight out, just as I had feared. If Nicky looked down, or if she felt it brushing against her silky skin, I was doomed!

I wasn’t going to give up that easily though. I gave her an upper body hug with my ass protruding backwards to make sure I didn’t touch her below chest height. Like Michelle, she just pecked each of my cheeks while I pecked hers. That would have been fine, except the way I was leaning forward caused her big melons to brush against my robe-covered chest!

Too exciting! As the greeting ended, I quickly turned and readjusted myself, tucking my erection back into my robe. I immediately sat back down, since that was much safer.

Nicky and Michelle were oblivious about my close call - thank God! But Mindy and Cindy must have seen the whole thing, because they were very amused. Mindy even said in her super smirky way, “Interesting ... hug ... there.”

After a pause, another jokey idea came to her. “You can see his love for Nicky, growing all the time. You could even see it right there, as if it was a physical thing in the air between them.”

Cindy chided, “Now, Min, behave.”

I could tell that Mindy was eager to make more jokes along these lines, but she seemed to change her mind after Cindy’s rebuke. She finished by saying, “You have to admit it’s a big, big love.”

Cindy couldn’t resist responding, “Yeah, I could see that.”

Somehow, the two of them managed to limit themselves to smirky smiles instead of bursting into laughter.

I smiled at Cindy for stopping Mindy ... for the moment, anyway.

Safely in my seat, I figured I needed to get some answers and fix matters so the mistakes of yesterday wouldn’t happen again. I asked the girls, “Where have you been?”

Nicky replied, “I had to buy some more stuff for the trip. Michelle was helping me out.”

I was very suspicious, because if that was true, then who had been spying on me earlier? No one? Maybe I’d been wrong about being spied on after all (this time, at least).

I asked, “You two were shopping together the whole time? This early?”

Nicky answered, “It’s not that early. It’s almost eleven. My plan was to get this out of the way early so I could have fun for the rest of the day. Some of the stores I wanted were open at nine, and others at ten. Working together, we were very efficient.”

Michelle put her arm around Nicky while the two of them continued to face me. “Yeah, it was a lot of fun. We got to be all girly.”

I was surprised at how late it was already. I said, “I must look like a mess. I’d better go take a shower. But Nicky, by the way, you don’t need to wear that bikini, you know.”

Nicky was still red-faced and obviously uncomfortable, but she spoke with surprising forcefulness. “Oh, I know. But I WANT to! Michelle is helping me loosen up, and this is a big part of it. I’ve come to realize that having her push me out of my comfort zone is a very good and healthy thing. You should see some of the clothes she got me. Whoever my next boyfriend is, he won’t be able to complain that I dress like a nun.”

I nodded. I wasn’t happy, but I couldn’t force her NOT to wear a bikini, especially after everyone had encouraged her to wear one yesterday. If I pushed too hard on that, it would look suspicious that I was feeling too tempted around her nearly nude body.

I decided, I could be okay with Nicky wearing a bikini so long as I can avoid either getting an erection or having to wear the woefully inadequate bathing suit I was tricked into wearing yesterday. I briefly glanced up and down Nicky’s voluptuous body. No erection? No way! That just isn’t realistic. Instead, I need to go buy a bathing suit of my own soon. Today! If you need to do something right you’ve gotta do it yourself, right?

I looked at the two of them appearing very comfy together, with Nicky’s hand on the small of Michelle’s back. I said, “So I take it that while you shopped you worked out the dispute you were having last night?”

Nicky asked innocently, “What dispute?”

I made an annoyed face. “You know, how you two were sniping at each other. All that ‘am too, ‘ ‘am not, ‘ stuff. Don’t you remember how Michelle pushed you into going topless?”

Nicky waved a hand dismissively. “Oh, that. That was nothing, just sisterly love.”

Michelle said proudly, “I was giving her a kick in the rear.”

Far from being upset, Nicky grinned. “And I needed a kick in the rear. Sure, it was weird going topless in front of you, Dad, but in retrospect I’m glad it happened. I HAVE been too prudish. We’ve talked about it some this morning, and she’s going to be my sensei of sexiness.”

If she’s okay with that, could we get a repeat performance today?! Holy shit! My boner got even stiffer, if that was possible. I couldn’t believe that I was wearing just a robe.

Michelle said, “I’m going to be her teacher of tease.”

The two of them giggled happily with each other over that.

I chuckled too. I said to Nicky, “You’re certainly going to be learning from the best, then. Shelle is like a Jedi Master in that kind of thing.”

Like practically everyone, my girls knew the original Star Wars movie trilogy well. (Maybe the fact that I got them to watch those movies with me a good number of times when they were growing up had something to do with it. We had a lot of family movie nights over the years.) So we all knew what movie dialogue Michelle was riffing from when she waved a hand in front of me, and said, “These aren’t the droids you’re looking for.”

I duly replied in a brainwashed voice, “These aren’t the droids I’m looking for.”

She said, while waving her hand in the same way, “You find Nicky incredibly sexy in her red bikini.”

I spoke in the same dull voice, “I find Nicky incredibly sexy in her red bikini.” But then I added in my own voice, “Boy, you sure don’t need to use the Force on me to get me to agree to THAT! Seriously!”

Nicky’s blush deepened and turned her head away shyly. Not only was she built like a brick shithouse, she was so modest and shy at times like this that it was totally adorable. That’s a rare combination.

Mindy had been listening in nearby, and she spoke loudly to us. “Hey, girls, cut that out or Darth Dan here is going to have to pull out his light saber. If you know what I mean, hint, hint.”

Michelle found that funny, but Nicky just grew even more embarrassed.

Trying to ease the situation, I said, “Leave it to Mindy to joke about the wildly inappropriate.” I pointed accusingly at her, but in a friendly way. “The Smirk is strong in this one!”

That play on the quote “The Force is strong in this one” got some good laughs and did defuse the awkwardness. However, knowing my wife, she was only getting warned up with Star Wars jokes, and possibly more penis-related jokes.

Michelle, though, was suddenly looking at me in a curiously needy kind of way. She asked, “Hey, what about me? Don’t you like my bikini too?”

I belatedly realized she wanted more attention, and the fact that her bikini was bright yellow gave me an idea. I sang slightly edited words to a cheesy “oldies” song: “She wore an itsy bitsy, teeny weeny, super sexy string bikini, that’s what she wore for the first time today. It was an itsy bitsy, teeny weeny, super sexy string bikini, and it blew away all of my mind.”

Michelle beamed so brightly that I practically needed dark sunglasses to look at her. She said with playful understatement, “You’re okay, I guess. We’ll let you live ... for now.”

I was saved from having more trouble with my boner (and possible additional jokes about it) when Nicky and Michelle decided to head out further into the pool area to start tanning some more.

As they walked away, Mindy shouted to them, “May the Smirk be with you!”

I barely even paid attention though, because the sight of Michelle and Nicky walking away side by side nearly melted my brain. I was reminded of the special sashay that Sue Ellen had perfected. The way their ass cheeks rose up and down with each step could have been a bestselling porn film, in and of itself!

Thinking about Sue Ellen’s heavenly sashay made me wonder what had happened to her and Ruby. The last I’d seen of them, they’d gone off to the deck area, and that had been quite a while ago. I speculated that they’d probably worked themselves up to the point where they weren’t presentable, and they were waiting until at least I cleared out from the area.

Before I did just that, Mindy quietly said to me, “We don’t want a repeat of yesterday, and all the bikinis are going to make things difficult. Especially Lady Voldemort, if you know what I mean.”

Cindy understood that cryptic reference, because she was there with me when Mindy came up with that idea for a secret code name referring to Nicky. Michelle and Nicky seemed to be just out of earshot, but it was good to be on the safe side.

I nodded grimly. “Yeah. I’m going to go shopping for a new bathing suit right after I take a shower. That’ll help.”

“Good idea,” Mindy said. “I must have been in a big cucquean mood when I bought that one. Sorry. But I have another idea that’ll help too. We should invite some of Nicky’s friends and have a little pool party. She’ll be glad to see her friends again, and that’ll change the mood to prevent any...” - she lifted an eyebrow significantly - “ ... you know.”

I nodded again. “Very good idea.” I said that because Nicky was much more studious than either Michelle or Ruby, and her friends were much more studious too. They were all female and generally more than a little nerdy. It was a totally different situation from the Gruesome Twosome, who somehow wound up with friends who were very nearly as sexy and beautiful as they were. Plus, they really did seem to have a minimum breast size for all their girl friends (and they didn’t have any boy friends).

I knew I wouldn’t have to worry about erection problems in that crowd, and I figured there would be safety in numbers. I had to mentally tip my hat to my clever wife. I added, “One caveat though: no more ‘light saber’ jokes, if you know what I mean.”

“Aaaargh. Darn! I was just getting started.”

“I know you were. That’s why I’m saying that. Seriously, you can’t make that kind of joke around Nicky. She’s very delicate.”

Mindy grumped at that, but she said, “Fine. You’re right.”

Feeling in control of events again, I went upstairs and took a shower. When that was over, I laid down on my bed to just close my eyes, relax, and think for a few minutes. Things had been stressful since Nicky had arrived and my two latest so-called “King Dong” sex sessions had taken a lot out of me.

It turned out I was more tired than I had realized, because I fell asleep for nearly an hour.

That wasn’t the end of the world though, since my plans were still the same. I put on a T-shirt and my silly and undersized bathing suit, because I wanted to go to the pool area before leaving and see if the others wanted me to buy anything for them while I was at the mall. The heat wave was continuing and intensifying, and since I had actually started to sweat some while napping, I wasn’t averse to a quick dip in the pool before I left.

When I opened the screen door and walked into the backyard area, Cindy took my hand after a quick peck on the cheek and a hug. “There you are! Where have you been?”

“I’ve been napping.”

“Everyone has been waiting for you.”

“Me? Why me?” I was looking around and I wasn’t pleased at what I was seeing. There was no sign of Nicky’s nerdy girl friends. Instead, there were the usual suspects - Mindy, Cindy, Michelle, Ruby, Nicky, and Sue Ellen - plus a few of Michelle’s and Ruby’s gorgeous girl friends. And everyone was decked out in skimpy bikinis!

Uh-oh! Not good! What happened to inviting Nicky’s much less attractive friends?!

Cindy said, “You’re so adorably clueless. You’re like the guest of honor. They all look up to you and can’t wait to see you.”

I looked back towards the house. “I really should, uh, go buy a new bathing suit first.”

“At the shopping mall? You missed half the party already. They got here in a flash shortly after you went upstairs. If you go all the way to the mall, by the time you get back, the party will be over.”

I didn’t have a chance to reply to that, because everyone had seen me talking to Cindy by now, and they all were headed my way to greet me.

I was greeted like some kind of long-lost conquering hero. Every bikini-clad woman had to hug and kiss me.

The three extras were the Hellions’ friends Nina and Anjali, plus Nicky’s friend Monique.

This made me very suspicious. I remembered around the time Cindy joined the harem, I had complimented her and said that I considered her, plus my other women, all 100s on a 1-to-100 scale. She’d said that didn’t mean much if I said everyone was 100, so I’d thought of the three most beautiful friends of my daughters - Nina, Anjali, and Monique - and I’d said each of them rated about a 90.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.